- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
maybe it'll take me 4 years to write chapter 4 too...

Her legs wrapped gently work their way behind your head, the soft white socks ruffle your hair as they settle and squeeze, your vision is coated in a soft pink glow of the panties underneath her leggings and your nose is etched into the soft crevice, you are firmly locked in place. You breatheĀ  in through your nose and the fabric clings to your nostrils, it feels very hard to get any substantial air, but at the very least it doesn't smell too bad, she softly giggles lifting her butt ever so slightly off as she leans forwards and then.. ever so slowly back down again. She slides her hand over your crotch and feels it twitch slightly, "oooh so this is enjoyable to yooou... well then let me make it a bit more unpleasant.... for you..." your nose wiggles between each cheek as she settled herself to a more comfortable position on your face, you then felt her soft socks tighten behind your head, your nose pressed deeply against her crack, you try to take a long breath through your nose but her cheeks are limiting the airflow and the fabric is clinging more tightly with every breath.

She is pressing her ass very slightly harder against your face and places both of her hands against your chest, she pushes against your chest forcing a bit air out. You attempt to start breathing through your mouth but the same thing happens, the fabric clings to your mouth, slightly asphyxiating you, she notices the change in your breathing "what's the matter, is it getting a bit too hot for you?" she leans forward slightly and then glides her hand across your crotch "well maybe not.... but if you start to feel the pressure..." she presses down her butt slightly "then you can always just say the word" all you can do is let out muffled cries against the white fabric, you are starting to feel a bit dizzy and feel like you might pass out if this continues, you instinctively try to move your hands to push her butt off your face but the handcuffs hinder your movement, the rattle of metal rings out across the room "too much for you already? You still owe me another 25 minutes"

You start to panic, it's only been 5 minutes and you feel like she'll just let you choke on her cheeks until you're out cold. The chains of the cuffs rattle against the bed frame as you involuntarily start shake and tremble. She laughs softly "just say the word and i can l make this a bit more comfortable" she wiggles slightly and sits calmly as your body twists uncontrollably "maybe you have a wish for meee?" she first pushes hard against your face "if you wish to breath just make some noise" with all the effort you can muster with your air deprived body you force out a strong muffled cry against her ass. She has you exactly where she wants you "as you wish" she then very slightly lifts herself off your face, just enough so that her ass dangles just above your nose and mouth, as soon as the pressure is removed from you let out a gigantic gasp, sucking in as much air as possible, again and again while also inhaling the soft musk from the very near white and soft pink peach dangling slightly in front. "that's your 3rd wish now, you can have one more and then you'll have to grant me mine.... well that is after you finish granting this one...." she reestablishes her butt onto the bottom of your chin, you begin to yell out before your cries are once again muffled between her crevice. She purrs as she repositions herself "you should save your air, you'll be there for a short while"