- Text Size +

*** day 2

Jenn's nap turned into quite the slumber. Hours had passed by as she laid in bed, still enjoying her previous orgasms. She brought the ants to the kitchen as she briefly awakened to get a drink. There was another flash and 15 ants were left on the counter as jenn carried the farm back to her room and resumed her rest. Jenn's mom was supposed to help her clean the house now that her sister moved out but arrived to find jenn sleeping. She had bought jenn and herself some Dunkin Donuts and coffee because she knew jenn loved her caramel iced coffee. Paula called jenn twice and she didn't answer so she just decided to get the coffee and abandon the cleaning plan. She dropped off the coffee and donuts in the kitchen for jenn and finished the last sips of her coffee so she could throw it out before leaving for work. When Paula placed the coffee and box of donuts she almost crushed all of them, but narrowly missed. Paula opened the box of donuts and ate one in quick fashion as she was hurrying to get to work. Paula neared the trash can and felt a gurgle in her stomach. "Oh man this coffee is going right through me.. I can't be late to work.. but I'm sure jenn won't mind if I blow up the bathroom" she said as she turned around and headed for the toilet.

The men who were in the toilet had gathered together as they heard some rumblings coming from the kitchen. Out of nowhere the bathroom door opened and a busty middle aged woman entered the room. She was incredibly attractive for her age and had an ass that was unmistakable. The men in the toilet looked up to see the toilet cover opened and her leggings gradually being pulled down. The fear was setting in again as they had no idea what to expect. She slowly removed her green thong and promiscuously lowered it down to her ankles. Her wrinkly butthole was now exposed and let out a huge explosion creating ripples in the water below.

While Paula pulled down her pants, she let out a loud fart and giggled provocatively. "Good thing no one was around for that" she said as she sat down. The man were now scattered as they could see the remnants of her coffee in her hand, slugging down the last few sips. She pressed on her stomach to make this process faster because she couldn't be late to work for a 3rd time. She pressed even harder, releasing another loud fart. The men swam in panic as they didn't know how to survive this predicament. Several more farts filled the porcelain prison. Paula gave up on taking a pre-work shit and started to get up and dressed.

"Thank god, she just had bad gas" the men said to each other watching her booty hole ascend. She slowly pulled her thong from her ankles to her waist when she had another bad gurgle in her stomach. "Here it is" exclaimed paula, as she sat back down covering the bowl. With the next push of her stomach, she removed all the waste from her system onto the poor men below. They were covered and drowned immediately as Paula sat back on the toilet, relieved and relaxed. She looked for toilet paper, and like Jennifer earlier, discovered there were only some piles of paper on the floor. The men from earlier were still trapped on the paper. She bent over, grabbing the paper and slowly folding it for her needs, unaware of the tiny man she's about to rub against her dirty asshole.  When she leaned over to pick up the paper, there was another loud rumbling in her stomach followed by another orgasmic release of her wastes. This last expulsion felt so good she debated rubbing her clit to continue the thrill. "There's not much paper so I really have to get the use of this" she said as she wiped a 3rd and 4th time with the same sheet. The poor man was shredded against her dirty ass. Paula picked up the last of the toilet paper, equipped with one of the last man in the bathroom. He was rubbed against her wrinkly hole as well, luckily surviving as the paper curled into a ball and stuck to one of her ass hairs. Paula felt a tiny itch but didn't have any more paper to wipe. She pulled up her pants, sealing the man in her ass as he clung to her hair for dear life. 

Meanwhile, the men in the kitchen has ventured to the box of donuts as they were starving. They jumped on top of the Boston creme donut from the edge of the box and started to feast. Paula flushed the toilet and emerged from the bathroom - an odor immediately filled the kitchen. "Thank god I got that out of my system.. now I have room for another donut" as she reaches for the Boston creme pie. She brought the donut close to her lips, unsuspecting of the 5 men, and was about to lick the icing and gentleman off the top when she had a change of heart. "Actually I think I'm craving jelly today" and switched donuts, leaving the 5 men in the box trapped on the icing. Paula's ass was so big that her crack was partially protruding from her waistline since her pants were so tight and riding down. She got a phone call and went to pick up her car keys from the counter when she absentmindedly knocked the keys and Jennifer's coffee over. The few men who were hiding on the counter by her keys scurried in a panic towards the edge of the table as her hand brushed over them, swiping they keys and coffee. The men were standing over the edge of the counter which might as well have been a cliff. Paula was bent over retrieving her keys, unaware that the coffee tipped over. The coffee started moving at the speed of tsunami towards the few men who were standing at the edge of the counter staring into the abyss of the woman's ass crack below. They had no other choice but to jump for the opening below or drown in the approaching sludge. So they decided to jump, with all but one landing safely on the top of her crack. Paula picked up the keys and began to stand up, forcing her new friends to start to slide deep into her ass. She adjusted her thong as she felt a few tickles in her ass, still wishing she had a little more toilet paper to address the issue. Paula noticed the coffee spill and began rummaging through the cabinets for some paper towels. She bent over again, checking the lower cabinets first. Every time she bent over she felt even better, as something was providing stimulation in her ass crack. She sent a few fingers down the back of her pants to investigate, itching and massaging her dirty hole. Once she realized there were no paper towels, she took the straw out of the coffee and started to stuck up the spill. The one man who didn't jump was swimming for his life in this puddle of coffee, looking at the vacuuming straw suck up his surroundings. He eventually gave up his fight to swim and attempted to gain her attention. To no avail, his efforts were ignored and he was sucked up the tube to his pending doom. "I hate wasting coffee and I guess this is the only way I can clean - so to help with it" paula said as she sucked up the mess and helpless man. The last few sips of coffee stirred her stomach again - causing one last incredibly long fart - she even questioned whether it was wet. The men in her crack were practically fumigated - barely clinging to life in her stench.  Paula was right.. it was a wet fart. She went back to the bathroom and noticed Jenn's blue thong. That's when she had an idea to use her own underwear as toilet paper. She removed her thong and started to wipe her ass with the clean side of her underwear. The unlucky men in her crack were either suffocated or wiped away from existence and thrown out with the stained thong. The one unlucky man who was in the blue thong was thrusted upwards into his filthy asshole prison.