- Text Size +
Story Notes:

**Work-in-progress**

Jenn is your average 22 year old girl struggling with the turmoils of life who happened to be blessed with an incredibly curvy body. Her breasts were actually so large it was something she was self conscious about, as not every woman could handle having 36F sized boobs. Laying in bed frustrated that it was another gloomy Monday, she remembered that her sister had just moved out of the house, leaving jenn by her herself for the first time in her life. "This quiet is actually pretty nice," she muttered to herself as she continued laying in bed on her phone. 

 

Struggling to pay bills yet again this month, an advertisement caught her eye while she was scrolling through Instagram. "Sign up now for your chance to babysit for $1,000 a week. Limited time offer. Must be available for 7 straight days. Sign up today for only $20 membership to our exclusive club."

 

"Fuck it, even though it's my last $20, I really need that $1,000" she said to herself as she filled out an application online, hesitant to believe it'll actually be worth it. 

 

Several days later Jenn arrived home from the gym to find a package on her front steps. 'Fragile! Open carefully' was in bold red letters on the top of the box. "I wonder what this could be" she said in a quizzical tone. Inside the box was a piece of paper with instructions and another box that was heavily reinforced with styrofoam. 

 

The instructions stated that this was part of the exclusive club she had joined on Instagram and that she was committed to babysitting for the next 7 days to receive the full $1,000. If she didn't want to participate, all she has to do is return the contents of the package within the first 24 hours and will be credited her $20. The actual task at hand was to babysit an "Ant Farm" that contained 100 ants and to monitor their activity for a week. It stated that this was a research experiment and that these were "special ants" which is why they require a babysitter. "This is very weird but seems too easy to pass up for $1,000" she said as she opened the second box. Sure enough, it was a small 10" by 10" ant farm that had a bunch of ants frantically running around inside of it. However, there were other rules to follow - the ants must remain within her sight, she must not tell anyone about the ants, and she must not bring them outside of the house. If the ants were to escape, jenn was given full clearance to kill the ants. The note also made a point that follow up instructions would be sent after day 6.  

 

****** Day 1 

 

Completely unaware of what had happened, a group of 100 men had found themselves trapped in a pitch black area struggling to group together and survive. Neither of the men could seem to remember what had happened to them prior to waking up in the dark. They all seemed to be dressed in foolish costumes that made them look like ants. Two of the men became very aggressive and began to fight each other as they sought out answers to their disappearance. "Stop it you idiots - none of us know what happened, what we are wearing or why we are here" shouted one of the men as whatever confinement they were trapped in was opened. The men had seen light for the first time in a few days. However, this was not all the men saw, as they were greeted by the face and smile of a giantess. Gravity was significantly altered as this woman grabbed the ant farm and placed it on top of her dresser, her long sexy fingers grasping each edge of the container.

 

Jenn was overheard by the men saying "I don't even have to feed them?! This is going be the easiest $1,000 I've ever made. Plus these little guys are kinda cute for ants! I've never seen any ants this small before. This must be why they want me to monitor them. Oh well, just let me know when you are ready to help me clean but remember to keep this a secret, no one can know." 

 

Instantly the men were set back with an abundance of questions and fear. "Why us?! Why does she have us in this farm dressed as ants?! How the fuck are we going to get out of here?" After minutes of ferociously banging the glass trying to create the slightest fissure, the men relented and sat down, contemplating the next plan of action. Jennifer got up from her bed and walked over to the farm, peering into it while licking her lips at how cute the little guys looked. "Just when I thought I had no friends, they sent me 100 little buddies! We are going to have so much fun together" exclaimed Jenn with an evil grin on her lips.

 

Jenn's phone alarm started going off and the ant farm was shaking with each vibration. She walked over to silence it as she noticed the ant farm almost tipped over. "Wow, I really can't leave you guys alone, this thing is really fragile and shaky! Lucky for you guys that was my shower alarm and since I can't leave you out of my sight, it looks like you're coming to the bathroom with me" as she left the room to turn on her shower water. She began feeling the temperature of the water before realizing she had foolishly left the farm and her weed bowl in her bedroom.

 

The instant panic set in each mans heart as they were uncertain of just about everything. They watched the goddess's curvy figure leave the bedroom, hips swaying slightly with her new excitement. Once she left the room there was an incredibly bright flash - something strange had happened as 5 of the men were now outside of the ant farm on top of the woman's dresser. Several of the men ran for cover towards what looked like a giant tree next to a long tunnel. Jenn was a smoker and had her grinder, marijuana  and one hitter out on the dresser. The other 3 men ran towards what looked like a giant tent to hide from the mistress. The men could feel the vibrations as she neared her return to the bedroom, hiding cautiously. 

 

"There you are! Almost forgot you guys and my bowl. Showers are never the same without being high! Let's go!" She picked up the ant farm, the bowl and her royal blue thong from the dresser. She walked to the bathroom and placed the bowl down on the bathroom counter along with her thong. The ant farm was placed right on top of the toilet so it was more secure and couldn't fall into the sink. "Whoops! I forgot the weed" as she went back into her room briefly to get the nug. Once she picked up the weed, she brought it closely to her nose, sniffing it ever so violently. "Ahhh, I love the smell of weed" she exclaimed in an organic fashion. 

 

The two men hiding on the nug of weed thought they were safe while the rest of the men were dragged into the bathroom. That quickly changed as the thunderous steps returned. Hanging on for dear life the men did their best to hang on as she catapulted them into the air. Still hanging on, they began to feel immense pressure and suction. "Oh my god she's smelling the weed! We're fucked" the one man said to the other as they were both viciously lifted by the gusts from her nose. The two men were sucked into her nostrils with incredible force and were never seen again. 

 

Meanwhile, while the men were in bathroom alone, there was another flash! This time ten of the men sat on the top of the porcelain toilet outside of the farm. Confusion continued as the giantess returned. "Holy shit she's gonna see us! We gotta get out of here, we have to slide down the seat" uttered one man. Four or the others followed him in their slide down the toilet cover towards the rim of the seat. The other five had looked for a different way off the top of the toilet but couldn't discover anything useful until Jenn reentered the bathroom. She opened the door singing along to her favorite song carelessly. "That's it, I'm gonna jump onto that giant white cloud looking thing" and proceeded to jump all the way towards the floor, expecting death. Three of the other men followed him in his pursuit but one stayed behind to try and get the attention of the goddess. The 4 men who jumped had survived unscathed, much to there surprise as they couldn't figure out what this incredibly soft landing surface was. The lone man who stayed behind was spotted immediately alone under the ant farm. "Well well well, we have an escapee. I wonder how that happened. Either way, I can't have ants running around my house" she gasped as she picked up the tiny man and threw him in the toilet. She immediately brought her focus back to her shower, as she lit her bowl and picked out her playlist. The men who slid down the toilet seat were dismayed at how effortlessly she flung one of there men into the toilet. "She really thinks we're ants! We are so fucked!" 

 

Jennifer packed her bowl and began smoking it while listening to her playlist. She just finished hitting the bowl and was ready to enter the shower when she had a tingly feeling in her bladder. "I can't believe I have to pee again today" she said as she slid off her yoga pants, pulled down her thong, and began sitting back towards to the toilet.  The men on the toilet watched in horror as her cheeks parted ways and her ass was headed straight for them. Luckily for the men on the toilet seat, she had leaned forward far enough where they were able to hide between the separation of her ass. They looked on, oddly attracted to the crater sized dimples right above her ass on her lower back. One of the men approached the massive cheeks, proclaiming their softness. In the blink of an eye, he was greeted with the fingers of the goddess who were charged with removing this itch from her ass. She smacked the man right into her ass cheek, leaving a tiny bloodstain. The others cowered back towards the edge of the seat, wondering if those who jumped were still alive. 

 

"Sorry little guy but I have to piss so badly. It'll be funny watching you squirm" as she released her stream into the toilet, disturbing the water and the floating ant. She finished her business and reached for some toilet paper, noticing their was none left on the roll but a few piles of paper on the floor. "My sister is such a stupid bitch always leaving toilet paper all over the bathroom" as she leaned over to pick up a piece of paper from the floor. On this piece of paper was one of the jumpers - crying as he ascended towards her waiting dripping pussy. He was smeared away from existence into the folds of her labia  as she flushed her toilet and hopped in the shower.  2 of the other men were trapped deep within the toilet paper mountain while one of them was able to free himself and escape towards the thong Jenn left on her bathroom floor. The cloth seemed like the best place for the man to hide rather than the vast and open floor.

 

As the giantess hopped into the shower, the remaining men on the toilet seat lost their footing, sliding directly into the bowl below. "We should be safe for a while now that she just went to the bathroom" as they schemed a way out of their porcelain prison.

 

Several songs played and her shower was eventually interrupted by another alarm reading "gym". She stopped her shower to check her alarm, dried off, and started to get dressed. She picked up the blue thong from the counter, unbeknownst to the 2 men hiding inside. She began sliding them up her legs when she remembered she was supposed to workout. She released the blue thong and picked up her dirty thong from the bathroom floor. The tiny man inside the dirty thong was overwhelmed with the smell of her must when he was suddenly thrusted upwards towards her ginormous ass cheeks. She wedged her thong in tightly, shouting her excitement over leg day. Once she remembered she couldn't bring the ants, she decided to workout at home, this way she could just stay in her thong for extra flexibility. 

 

Jenn finally left the bathroom - with her blue thong still on the counter, a man trapped in her ass crack, several men floating in her toilet and others trapped in a toilet paper mountain besides the toilet. 

 

Jenn held the ants in her hand as she walked into her closet to grab her squat-box (a piece of exercise equipment used to establish proper depth during a squat). She temporarily placed the ants on top of the squat box when she went to grab her sports bra when there was suddenly another flash. Another 10 men had been deposited on top of the squat box next to the farm. "Can't sit on you guys so watch out" as she moved the ant farm back to her dresser, unaware of the 10 men still stranded on her equipment. Jenn itched her nose ferociously and accidentally knocked out her nose ring. She began to bend over into doggy position with her rear facing the squat box and she peaked under her dresser to look for her piercing. She spotted the nose ring and extended her posterior even higher into the air as she struggled to reach the piecing with her hand. The struggle was becoming a workout by itself as she started to feel her body heat up and become sweaty with each further push. 2 of the men were standing on the edge of the squat box, looking for a way down as jumping meant certain death. They decided the best plan of action would be to jump into her ass crack and use it to slide down to the ground while she was bent over. They had no idea how long the opportunity would last so they plunged into their adventure. The men landed rather raucously, causing Jennifer to wiggle her booty with the slight tingle. Much to everyone's surprise, they men were able to hang on make there way down the cloth that was covering her pussy. 

 

"Almost there... almost got it..." jenn was talking to herself as she felt her ass start to sweat. The man who was trapped in her thong was towards the top end of her crack. He was finally adjusting to his position until he started to get hit with an unbearable wave of heat. The floor beneath him started to become slippery and he was losing his footing as he hung onto the cloth that was between her ass. While hanging on for dear life, a bead of sweat starting to puddle above the man. Once it collected enough, it descended upon the man and he got caught it the downward spiral towards her asshole. Reaching under the dresser with one hand Jennifer reached back with her other hand to address the disturbance on her asshole. Using two fingers she greeted her asshole with a quick rub to check if it was sweaty. The shockwaves almost sent the other two men caught on her thong to fall to the ground instantly as the man on her asshole was smashed by her anxious fingers and glued to them by the sweat. His limp body stuck to her finger as she brought the digits forward for further inspection. She took a big whiff, inhaling and enjoying the scent of her sweaty ass as the mans human form was lifted into her nostrils from her finger.  "GOT IT!" Jenn finally reached the piercing and began to adjust it back into place. The other 8 man were planning on jumping onto the thong to reach the ground after seeing how well it was working. The next man walked to the edge to jump, but noticed something was different as the giantess screamed. She stood up, slightly adjusting her thong due to a wedgie from her little massage. The two men who were already traversing down the edges of her thong were swallowed underneath the fabric, facing the beast that was her waiting pussy. Jennifer has slightly excreted some of her juices as she felt a sensation on her butthole from earlier, reinforced by her little massage. The men were immediately pressed to the warm and sticky lips that were hidden beneath the cloth. Each struggled mightily to free themselves.

 

"Now where we? Oh right, my workout plan.. squats first.." she excitedly claimed. The 8 men who were bunched together now began to scatter for a survival advantage. Each went in groups of two each edge of the squat box. The first two were teased with her excellent form, as she squatted immediately above them, leaving her womanhood mere inches from crushing them. "One" she said as she her booty descended again towards the waiting victims. This time they were not so lucky as she fell back slightly, completely falling on the box with all her weight. The others trembled in fear as the first two men were crushed between her mammoth cheeks, slightly rejoicing in the fact that they chose the right edges to hide on. "Oh wait I'm supposed to do the rotating jump squats where I jump to each side and squat once.. shit.. I'll start over.." as the giantess jumped to the opposite end of the box, squatting ever so sexy over the horrified and mystified men. The men began to run as the witnessed her cheeks spreading, exposing the giant brown hole hiding behind the thin cloth. Her pussy effortlessly crushed the next two as her bad squat form lowered her entire weight onto their helpless existence. She jumped up to the 3rd side of the box and noticed her form was slipping as she should just barely be gracing the box with her ass, not landing on it. She tried to fix it with the next rep and graciously landed her booty on the box, holding the position for a second. The men watched in horror as they thought they were about to die. Her pussy stopped an inch above them, as they thought her perfect form spared their lives, they were able to avoid the weight by hiding in the space between her cheeks. The hope was short lived as she finished her rep, clenching her cheeks, trapping those who were hiding in between the cavernous cheeks. The two men who jumped had actually spared themselves from being crushed, but their struggles as they tried to free themselves  from her labia were not unnoticed. "Okay just one more side and I'm done, thank god because I'm getting really sweaty and horny" said jenn. She jumped to the last side, squashing the last two men and furthering the other two in between her ass. She brushed her hands ever so gently over her pussy - teasing herself and causing her to put the squat box away and head to her bed for some fun.  

 

Jenn layed in bed, satisfied with her workout and how her ass looked afterwards. She kept brushing her hands over pussy because she felt this strange sensation. She was becoming extremely wet as the tingling continued. The men trapped on her lips nearly started to drown as her bodily fluids started pouring out of her pussy in excitement. Her hand reached down into her thong and she decided to finger herself. Her finger brushed up against one of the men, as he was continuously plunged into her pussy for entertainment. The moaning increased as well as the speed at which she fingered herself. Jenn had no idea why but she was having one of the best orgasms of her life. Her pussy was drenched with her cum - soaking her thong and leaking down towards her asshole. She removed her fingers from herself and brought them to her mouth. The one man was still stuck to her finger as she sucked his remains and all her cum off her middle finger. She was so elated about this orgasm she didn't want it to stop, she could feel her cum puddling in her asshole.  

 

The other man watched as his friend was continuously plunged into the pussy for her pleasure. With each plunge, more juices began to flow, capturing the other man in the river of cum leading from her pussy to her ass. He struggled to breathe until all the sudden the flow of cum stopped and her fingers retraced. He was now stuck in a puddle of cum on her asshole, near the other two that were wedged in her thong from the squats. "I wanna try something new" jenn said as she finished lapping up the cum from her fingers. She pulled out her tiny butt plug she just ordered and thought she could get away without using lube because of how much sweat and cum was on her ass. She pronged her booty high in the air as she bent over - gently hovering above her orifice, patiently waiting to strike with the toy. 

 

The 3 men trapped on her asshole were trying to swim towards each other but the cum was so sticky they could barely move. With each struggle, they could feel her slightly wince her asshole. Suddenly the skies opened and they were gifted fresh air and a view of the rest of the room. They thought this might be how they get free. Her hand came into view swiftly, holding some sort of shiny object. The hand stopped right above her anal orifice - gently pressing itself into her waiting hole. Jennifer exclaimed in excitement as she forced the toy in her ass slowly and pleasurably with the help of her own cum and sweat. The thrill was crazy and she began to finger herself again. The men on her ass were dragged into her asshole with each pressing motion of the butt plug. Each action of survival just furthering her pleasure as she bit her lip in orgasm. 

 

The men in the ant farm were confused on how they could survive this alive and how she could be so ruthless to those who have done nothing wrong. They wondered when they would be released from their prison and subjected to her horrors. They watched her orgasm twice as she stuck her toy in her ass in doggy position on her bed. 


Jenn came so much from her orgasms that she actually fell asleep right after removing her butt plug. She loved her new purchase and decided a nap couldn't hurt.