- Text Size +

September -----

Andrew hears someone walking around then some banging of dishes, Vanessa must be making breakfast. He stirs and opens his eyes looking around the room, he’s on top of her giant pillow on her bed. Every morning… almost every morning he woke up here and it’s a shock every time. He’ll never get used to his size.

Vanessa trots into the room in her skinny jeans, black tank top, and burgundy cardigan. Her favorite part of the outfit are the pockets in her coverup since her jeans only have back pockets. Bad thing for her and her phone. Bad thing for Andrew too. He cringes at the idea of ever being shoved in her back pocket then sat on, she jokingly threatened him with it all the time.

Andrew stretches a bit waking up, “Morning Vanessa.” He smiles at her.

She looks over and gives a gentle smile, “Morning Drew, sleep okay?” She puts on some black converse while sitting on the bed.

Andrew watches her while trying to be inconspicuous about it, “Uh yeah i slept okay thank you for asking.”

He slides down from the pillow and tries to fight the dip in the bed so he doesn’t run into her butt. Andrew stands at the edge of the pillow hanging onto it a little.

Vanessa notices a small stare from him and giggles, “Want to help tie my shoes for me?” She places a foot up on the bed while she puts the second shoe on.

“I um how do I do that?” He asks curious as he looks at her shoe before him.

“You know how to tie shoes, just try and figure it out cutie.” She gives an encouraging smile and gets out her phone wanting to snapchat him to Abby and Marcus.

Andrew shrugs, “I suppose I can try.” He attempts to climb on her shoe.

Vanessa watches as he climbs her shoe then takes both large strings into his puny hands, this should be entertaining. She starts recording and smirks.

Andrew tries to tie her shoe but is clearly having difficulty, “Vanessa I don't know if I can do this.” He says not noticing her recording.

“It’s okay bud, keep trying. Lay them down on my shoe and do it how you normal would, you got this.” She holds back a laugh and smiles that he’s actually attempting.

He does as she said how to do it and somehow ties himself up in the laces, “I don't know how this happened, help?” He squirms a bit.

Vanessa giggles and stops recording, she reaches down noticing he’s knotted himself to the laces. She pushes him down onto her shoe and ties a bow overtop of him, thus tying him to the top of her shoe.Vanessa laughs, “Perfect.”

“Uh Vanessa I don't think this helps me at all. In fact you made it worse.” He squirms, but is firmly in place, completely unable to move. Fortunately for Vanessa he doesn't seem to be in any pain.

She smirks content with his placement, “Don’t worry cutie, you’ll be okay there.” His back is down on the shoe and he’s forced to look up at her body. Her feet go down to the ground and she stands up smiling. Andrew sees her grab her phone and starts to take photos.

“H-Hey what are you doing?” He blushes heavily and squirms more.

She takes the photos and sends them to someone, “Abby and Marcus will love this,” she giggles to herself then walks out to the kitchen.

Andrew feels himself moving at an incredible speed and everything rushing past his eyes. He felt completely weightless and the sensation was terrifying knowing he was tied to her shoe and helpless to her.

I suppose it's better than being trapped under her toes he thinks to himself, even though the idea of being under her toes does turn him on. He watches her above him looking as though she doesn't have a care in the world.

Vanessa starts to plate the breakfast she had made making sure to leave some eggs and sausage left for her little captive.

“How long are you gonna keep me here Nessa?”


Marcus sends back a text: Ha, that's hilarious. XD

Vanessa to Marcus: I know right :)

Abby texts back too: That’s great! Haha, I want to mess with him next time I’m there!

Vanessa to Abby: Sounds like a plan girl ;)


Vanessa eats and smiles at the texts, “Just a bit longer, Marcus and Abby are cracking up at the video and photos I sent them.”

“Wait what are you talking about?”

She shows him the photos and video briefly before eating some more and tapping her foot to some music on the TV.

“Hey quit moving so much I think I'd be marked as fragile if I were a package. Also not cool with the photos and videos.” As he says this Vanessa is making one of those photos her background.

Vanessa smirks, “I practically sat on you last week, you are not fragile bud. Also why not?” She pouts a little.

“You promised you wouldn't talk about that again and because I said so.” He squirms in his bounds but he still can't get loose.

“Say yes to photos and you get the rest of my breakfast before we head out.” She smirks and teases him with some sausage. She wiggles her toes in her shoes which Andrew can easily feel through the thin converse.

“No fair teasing me with food so uncool.” She slowly begins to move it away, “No wait don't I'm hungry!”

Vanessa smirks knowing she’s won, “Then let me take photos, I probably won’t post any. I just want proof of having fun with you,” She giggles.

“Ugh okay, okay fine you can take photos.” He pouts.

“Good because I was going to keep doing it anyways.” She winks and eats the sausage making him think it was her last piece, “Mmmm that was good.”

“What the hell Vanessa what am I gonna eat now? Toejam?” He says not serious about that.

She smirks considering it, “Would you if you had to?” Vanessa giggles to herself and thinks about how cruel she’s being. But clearly she’s joking, right?

Andrew looks away unsure, “I mean in that situation and I had no choice… I don't know maybe…”

Vanessa panic thinks to herself, definitely took it too far… right? She laughs trying to play it off, “Relax hon, I have some eggs and sausage for you up here. You don’t have to eat any toe jam.”

He sighs with relief, “Thank you Vanessa, I should've known you were joking you'd never do that to me.” He smiles at her.

She blushes seeing his ego slowly dissipating around her, and even his sass slowly going away. Is he becoming more respectful? Or more submissive towards her?


Vanessa slowly unties him from her shoe and concentrates harder to untie him from his horrible job, she grabs him by the back of the shirt and sets his body on the plate, “Go ahead and dig in cutie.”

Andrew starts eating not phased by the nicknames she uses, “Hey remember when we tried making pancakes when we were younger?”

“Yeah I do, you put in way too much flour then tried mixing it on high speed. You covered me in it!” She giggles and gently pokes him.

He laughs, “And you ended up almost burning them on the stove, the whole house smelled like smoke for a week!”

Vanessa sticks her tongue out at him, “Yeah yeah, we both sucked. But now we know how to cook at least.” She gets up with plate in hand and heads to the kitchen letting Andrew finish as she walks.

He smiles at her, “Thank you for breakfast Nessa.”

“Don’t sweat it, I wanted to make sure you ate before we left. I don’t know how long we are staying at your parents place.” She smiles and helps him off the plate before cleaning it in the sink.

Andrew watches as she does, “Did you really need to tie me to your shoe?”

Vanessa smirks, “No harm no foul.” She re-ties her shoe quickly and grabs her purse off the counter.

Andrew rolls his eyes, “Let's hope my mom takes the news okay. As long as she doesn't try to press charges we're good.”

“You think she would try and do that?” Vanessa knows his mom very well but thought she calmed down over the years.

“I would hope not but it's definitely a possibility. Although I think once she understands the situation she'll be okay.”

Vanessa nods hoping that’s the case, “Alright climb on and we’ll head over.” She places her hand next to him and smiles considering where to put him today. She usual puts him in the cup holder with a soft headband when she goes to work or to the store, but she wants to switch it up.

Andrew climbs on carefully then grabs hold of her finger for stability.

Vanessa heads out to the car and small breeze gives Andrew a hint that fall is slowly heading their way. She hops into the car and smiles, “Lets put you here today.”

Vanessa hands slips his body into her cleavage so he’s trapped up to his chest. Each arm rests on a mound and he facing forward looking at the steering wheel.

Andrew blushes a ton, surprised by her action since she hasn’t been this touchy in awhile, “This is um uh a nice spot.”

“I’m glad you agree hon.” She ruffles his hair and heads to his parents place. However, Andrew doesn’t know that Vanessa picked that day for a reason, Brittney is coming home from her vacation and getting ready to attend school near home. Britney still doesn’t know what happened but she’s excited to see her little bro… now her very very little brother.

“So you think my mom will be okay with me staying with you? I know I'm an adult but considering the situation she may want to look after me herself.”

Vanessa sighs, “I mean I know she trusts me, so hopefully I can convince her that this is the best way. Especially since I’ve had the most time handling you... I get that people get shrunk but it's almost never long term like this. I doubt your mom has ever handled someone your size… her job doesn’t really require magic of any kind.” Vanessa rambles feeling slightly nervous and Andrew smiles picking up on that.

“You're probably right I'm sure she'd be fine with leaving me with you. Like you said she trusts you.”

Vanessa takes a deep breath and Andrew smiles seeing her calm down, “Thanks Drew, sorry… guess I’m nervous for you.”

“Don't be I'm nervous enough. Also try to keep me off the ground, I don't feel like dealing with the cats.”

Vanessa giggles, “I’ll try to cutie. Why are you so nervous?”

“Cause my mom might think we're dating… again.” He laughs a bit, “You remember in high school how our moms tried to set us up for homecoming?”

She sighs in an embarrassed manner, “How could I forget? My mom made me match my braces to my dress and kept trying to convince you to buy me a corsage.”

“Oh trust me I remember. My mom tried to get us a reservation at this really fancy restaurant. We ended up going simply to make them happy then once we got to the dance we waited for them to leave and went off and did our own thing.”

She nods, “I remember that, you went to the popular girls and I went to my friends who were not. I’m kind of sad we didn’t actually go together, it would have been nice.”

He blushes some, “You actually wanted to go? But you told me it was lame.”

Vanessa laughs, “All dances are lame, but I still enjoyed dancing with friends. It would have been fun.” She blushes and pulls into the his driveway.

“Maybe when this is over I can give you that dance I owe you then.” He blushes a ton realizing he just said that.

“Maybe,” She winks and blushes actually loving the idea.

Vanessa steps out of the car and takes him from her cleavage, “Ready?” Andrew notices his sister’s car and immediately becomes 10x more nervous.

“Did you know she'd be here?” He points to her car.

Vanessa hesitates and heads to the front door not answering right away, “Um… yeah.” She knocks and cups Andrew in her hand putting him behind her back.

Andrew squirms clearly not liking this idea anymore, but Vanessa easily keeps ahold of him.

The door opens up and Brittney appears in front of it smiling, “Hey Vanessa, where’s Andrew? I can’t wait to see him.”

Vanessa blushes looking up at Britteny, they were always a tall family and Brittney stands at a tall 5’10’’. Vanessa hesitates, “He’s here… just um… where’s your mom and dad? I would rather show you all at once.”

Brittney notices her acting weird and turns to call for her mom, “Hey mom, Vanessa and… Andrew are here… I think.” Vanessa notices her bust is similar to her, but her slim figure is more impressive due to her height. No wonder she was always prom queen in her days.

Vanessa walks in keeping andrew hidden and Brittney goes searching for her parents out by the pool leaving the two of them alone.

Andrew tries to squirm free still, obviously not happy with his friend for not telling him his sister was back home. One of the cats walks over to Vanessa wanting to be pet.

She reaches down petting the cat and holds Andrew against her chest in a light fist, “Please don’t be mad at me.”

“Just tell me why? You know how much she'll enjoy me like this.”

Vanessa sighs, “I was going to bring you yesterday, but your mom said Brittney really misses you and told me to come today...then Brittney called me double checking we were coming and was asking about you...  don’t worry you’ll be okay. Promise.”

“Okay fine I'll trust you, but I'm staying close to you deal? I don't feel like being alone with Brittney.”

She smiles, “Deal cutie.”

He blushes, “You think I'm cute?”

Vanessa blushes and hides it from Andrew, “Well… um… hey Brittany..” she hides him behind her back again and sees his parents walking in too.

“Finally got them out of the pool, where’s Andrew? Does he need help getting out of the car?” Brittney laughs some.

Andrew’s mom smiles, “Nice to see you honey, come sit in the kitchen.”

His Dad smiles too, “Hope you've been doing well.”

Andrew’s mom and dad sit at the kitchen island and Brittney stands nearby, Vanessa starts to get nervous.

“I’ve been well. Andrew’s um… here. Something happened, nothing bad… but… he can explain.” Vanessa brings Andrew from behind her back and holds him close making him stay in her palm for the moment.

Andrew's Dad looks at both of them confused, “What happened to him? You guys weren't trying to use magic you weren't supposed to were you?”

Vanessa shakes her head, “No no, a level two did this to him.”

Brittney laughs a little, “Woah little bro, I did not expect this…”

Andrew holds Vanessa's finger a bit tight, “H-Hi Brittney…”

Vanessa notices how nervous he is and keep him close to her body, “He was at the mall and bothered a level two witch, she didn’t take it well and shrunk him.”

Andrew’s mom look at her tiny son, “Well then get that bitch to turn him back! Excuse my language.”

Vanessa blushes, “She left for the year, she won’t return until July… he’s kind of stuck like this for awhile.” Andrew sinks into her palm terrified of everyone around him except Vanessa.

“Well then get a level two to turn him back! He can’t stay like this for a year. He needs to work!” Andrew’s mom always had a small temper but right now it was getting worse and scaring Andrew in the process.

Brittney looks to her mom, “The original level two needs to do it… not just anyone can reverse a spell as strong as shrinking. Cool it mom, you’re scaring Andrew.”

“Thanks Brittney I suppose you would know.” Andrew remembers his sister being more interested in magic than him, mostly because she was a lot better at it.

Vanessa attempts to set Andrew down on the island countertop but he acts reluctant. Andrew’s mom just pouts angry at the situation but not wanting to upset her tiny son more.  

“Mom please don't be mad I got myself into this situation I should see it through to the end. Who knows maybe it won't be too bad.” Andrew tries to stay in Vanessa’s hand nervous around his anxious family.

Andrew's Dad looks at them, “So what's your plan then Vanessa? If he can't grow back how will he take care of himself?”

Vanessa smiles some, “I planned on helping him and taking care of him, I know when the witch is coming back so we can head to her work in July. He’s already been with me a few weeks and seems to be happy…”

Andrew's Dad thinks for a sec, “It's not that we don't trust you but shouldn't we look after him hun?” He looks at his wife for her opinion.

Andrew’s mom nods, “I want to take care of my little boy, all three of us can help and it will be similar to a few years ago. Wouldn’t that be nice Andrew?”

Vanessa blushes losing some control of the situation, “I really would prefer to keep him around, I’ve been the one handling him and he’s been really comfortable with me it seems.”

Andrew blushes a ton, “Mom, I know you both mean well, but I'm still an adult, despite my shrunken state, and I'm fine staying with Vanessa.” He tries to protest against them.

Brittney chimes in and even starts to reach for her little brother, “I mean we can easily learn to handle you, but I see why you want to be with Vanessa, she is your best friend.” She winks at both of them.

Andrew backs up into Vanessa's palm more not wanting to be remotely near Brittneys hands.

Vanessa blushes and keeps trying to make him seem more independent, “I promise to bring him around for holidays and to see you guys every few weeks. Please,” Vanessa tries reasoning with them.

His mom and dad smile at each other but remained worried, “As long as he’s okay staying with you and visits, then… it should be okay.”

“I promise to visit guys and I'm perfectly fine staying with Vanessa.”

They nod in agreement and the tension seems to disappear, “Alright. Well we love seeing you hon, but we actually have yoga lessons to get to, I’m dragging your father to them.” She giggles, “But we will be back to make dinner for you three if you plan on staying.”

Vanessa nods, “That sounds great Mrs. Cane.”

“Dad how did you let mom talk you into doing yoga?” He laughs at him.

“She said if I didn't go she wouldn't go to that new restaurant with me and its theme is couples only.”

Andrew laughs more, “Well better you than me you'd never catch me doing yoga ever.”

Vanessa rolls her eyes at him, “Be careful what you say Drew, I may just convince you to do yoga one day.” Brittney smirks at the interaction of the two of them and can’t wait to have Andrew to herself one of these days.

Andrew scoffs at Vanessa, “Not a chance Nessa.”

Andrew’s mom and dad go get ready and leave soon after leaving the three of them alone in the kitchen.

Andrew looks up at Brittney, “So how are you sis?”

She leans forward smiling, “Not bad. Getting my master’s at the university nearby this year, pretty excited for it. How is my little bro?” She giggles clearly entertained by the situation.

Her black hair is hanging in a messy braid and her green eyes only remind him of cat eyes, and he’s the mouse. Andrew always was happy being the taller one of the two and now that’s going to kick him right in the butt. While he looks over his gigantic sister, Vanessa manages to scoot Andrew off her hand and onto the counter.

He looks back at Vanessa then up at Brittney, “Well uh you see how I'm doing.” He laughs nervously.

Brittney laughs some, “I can see you screwed yourself over with some witch, what did you do to piss her off? Have bad sex.” She slowly walks two fingers over to him hoping to get close enough to grab him.

He tries to back away from her, “N-No she just didn't appreciate my flirting.”

Vanessa watches and gently places a finger around his waist and pulls him closer, “He can be an ass, but he’s not that bad.” Andrew smiles not minding the attention from Vanessa.

Brittney sighs, “Oh come on… please let me hold you. I’ll be gentle Andrew.” She pouts like a child that can’t have a toy.

Andrew looks up at Vanessa unsure of what to do, “I don't know Brittney you've never handled a shrunken person before.”

“And neither had Vanessa… please.” She brings her fingers close again.

“O-Okay fine just be careful please.” He says knowing he's gonna regret this.

Vanessa lets go of him feeling nervous and Brittney grabs him around the waist with two fingers and brings him up to her face getting the hang of it quickly, “Hey little bro.”

“H-Hi sis.” He gulps a bit nervous.

“So how tall are you exactly, 2 inches?” She smirks and gives him a small squeeze with her fingers. Vanessa watches close slightly nervous.

“3 inches actually.” He squirms in her hand a bit during her squeeze and is unsure as to what she's planning to do.

She stands up fully and Andrew looks down at the ground noticing the difference in height between her and Vanessa. He turns and sees he’s slightly looking down at Vanessa and she blushes some, “Hey Drew, doing okay with her?”

Brittney smiles, “He’s doing fine, lets go sit in the living room or something.” She heads that way and Vanessa rushes after her.

Andrew tries to keep with the conversation, “So how's your magic coming along?”

Brittney smiles excited and sits on the couch quickly making Andrew’s stomach drop, “Great! I have two more workshops then I can take the test for a level two license.”

“Good for you but you've always been good at magic.” He looks down a bit.

Vanessa sits on the couch near the two of them and looks at her surprised, “Wait, I know Andrew hates magic, but do you like it Brittney?”

“Andrew never told you?” Brittney looks at her shocked and Vanessa shakes her head, “I adore magic and I’m great at it. Andrew hates it because he sucks at it.” She giggles and gives him another small squeeze. She places Andrew on her thigh slightly roughly and pokes him, “Isn’t that right small stuff?”

“N-No it just makes people lazy.” He says trying to argue.

Brittney scoffs, “You are such a liar! If you won’t tell her then I will…” Vanessa looks at her curious and Andrew looks over at Vanessa nervous. She’s a beautiful giantess sitting across from him and he’s just a tiny liar sitting in his giant sister’s lap.

“No Brittney please don't tell her!” He says frantic

She flicks her black braid to her back and frowns at him, “Why not?”

Andrew hesitates in the moment and can only stutter, “B-because… b-because…”

She smirks wanting to mess with him, “How about… if you find my bracelet under the couch then I won’t tell her. If you don't find it, then you have to tell her if she wants to hear. If you don’t, then I will no matter what. Got it?”

“Okay fine, deal I'll find your stupid bracelet.” He's clearly not happy with this.

Brittney smirks and sets him on the ground between her bare feet, they are gigantic and smell like flowers, he immediately runs under the couch trying to avoid any arousal, especially not wanting it to be from his sister.

“Which bracelet is it Brittney?” He says not sure what he's looking for.

She smiles content with him actually looking, “My silver charm bracelet, with the small charms from mom on it.”

“Okay, thank you.” He looks around but doesn't see anything, “Are you sure it's under here?”

Brittney smirks at Vanessa, “I thought it was, maybe it’s in my room under my bed.”

Vanessa smiles a little knowing she’s messing with him and moves so she’s laying on her stomach looking under the couch, “Do you see it Drew?”

He shakes his head and walks up to her face making Vanessa obviously blush. Andrew smiles getting caught up in her brown eyes and reaches out nervously touching her nose. Vanessa giggles a little and smiles with no teeth not wanting to scare him, “Well how about you come out then?” Andrew nods liking being close to her and enjoying being close to eye level with her.

He comes out and is picked up by Vanessa instantly calming him in the process. Brittney smirks, “Looks like I get to tell her.”

Andrew groans, “Come on please don't tell her.”

Vanessa rubs his back a little, “How about you tell me Drew? I won’t judge okay.”

“I just… I'm not good at magic…” He says not wanting to say much.

Vanessa laughs a little, “Why do I have a feeling it's more than that?”

Brittney smirks, “Because it is. He used to love magic, like love it.”

“N-No I didn't Brittney!” Andrew yells trying to lie.

Brittney just continues smirking knowing this, “If you're not gonna tell her I will little bro.”

Andrew sighs and tells Vanessa, “Fine, I did love it and tried so hard to be good at it, but I just couldn't do it like Brittney could; more often than not I'd make a mess whenever I tried using magic. I got good looks and good grades though, so, eventually, I just said screw magic.”

Vanessa strokes his back more affectionately, “I didn't know that… no wonder you don't like it. But that doesn't mean you need to hate it…”

Brittney raises her hand, “I may have caused that a little. I would tease him about it and sometimes use magic to mess with him, simple kid magic but it was enough to make him angry at me.”

“Turning my clothes into girls clothes was the worst. It took like two weeks to replace them all plus having to go to school in them.”

Brittney laughs some remembering that. Vanessa smiles but tries not to laugh, “I guess that is a bit much.”

“Don't you remember Vanessa? It was 7th grade.”

She thinks about it then remembers a hint of it, “I remember you wearing a lot of pink and purple, but you always wore a black hoodie over it so I assumed you lost a bet or something.” Vanessa giggles

“Trust me I wish it had just been a bet.” He groans a bit remembering.

Brittney laughs, “But now I’m almost a level two and much more mature.”

Andrew looks at her with arms crossed not convinced, “Uh huh and I'm 10ft tall with a beard.”

She blushes, “No need to be rude.” Quickly she reaches forward and grabs his leg then hangs him upside down in front of her face.

He squirms, “Hey put me down I'm not some toy you know!” He yells at her some.

Vanessa looks at Andrew worried, but doesn’t want to intervene, she has more power than her and could do something they would all regret. Brittney smirks, “I know. But you are my little brother… very little brother and I want to hang out with you.” She giggles and makes him sway by blowing on him gently.

“Would you quit that! Besides I never enjoyed your idea of hanging out.” He looks to Vanessa for help.

Vanessa tries to reach for him, “Brittney be careful… he’s still fragile and you could hurt him.”

Brittney quickly moves him away from her approaching hands, “Be careful, I learn about level two magic more intensely next week. You could be his size if  I wanted. Kidding! That’s mean, don’t worry he’s fine. I can feel a strong durability spell around him.” She giggles clearly joking, but was she really?


Andrew squirms upset with the situation and gets an idea, maybe that will work.

“Hey sis why don't we make a bet? We play a game of hide and seek if you find me I'm all yours for the night. But if you can't you leave me be deal? Oh also no magic.” He smirks hoping he's evened the playing field.

Vanessa looks at him worried, “Andrew are you sure you know what your doing?”

Brittney smirks loving the idea but knows Vanessa may be protective and a problem, “What about your girlfriend, she’ll probably mess up the bet.”

Andrew blushes a lot, “Sh-She's not my girlfriend and she won't but she will be watching to make sure you hold up the no magic part. You use magic automatic loss got it?”

“Hm… fine. So I get you for the night if I win and you get to stay with Vanessa if you win. What does Vanessa do if I win? Just sit back and watch. That’s pretty cruel for her.” She smirks hoping to get more out of the deal.

“She will not be your personal servant if that's what you're wanting Brittney.” He glares at her.

Vanessa blushes a deep red, “I won’t get in the way. He’s the one who made a bet, so I won’t intervene.”

“Good.” Brittney smirks, “Let’s play.”

Brittney sets him down and gives him a 20 second head start before she heads after him. All that goes through Andrew's head is if him wondering if he made the right decision or not. Andrew runs under the couch and out the back towards the bathroom hoping to hide in a cabinet or tight spot his sister can’t reach.

Vanessa watches worried and doesn’t know if she can keep her promise but she tries her best. Brittney jumps up and looks around the room hoping to get a hint of where he’s headed, she smirks knowing it may be more difficult than that.

Chapter End Notes:

We are working slow on this one but giving longer chapters! Give us ideas and hope you enjoy!