- Text Size +

August-----

The light shines through the dark blue curtains hitting Vanessa’s eyes early in the morning, she moans and flips onto her side to avoid it but hears a small squeal as she moves. She opens her eyes to see Andrew, her little three inch tall friend, squirming between her large breasts. He moved from his pillow to her chest during the night, but didn’t expect this type of wake up call.

“Morning Drew, looks like you found a comfy space last night.” She rolls back onto her back giving him the chance to move and breathe again. Her tank top kept her breasts mostly covered but without a bra Andrew had plenty of room to move around.


“M-morning, please be more careful in the morning.” He stands up stretching still recovering from his sudden wake up call. Andrew looks up at her large perfect face still surprised how large she is and how tiny he is, he’d only been shrunken for three days and he couldn't help but think he would never get used to it.

“You were on my pillow last night, I didn’t expect you on my chest tiny,” She gently pokes his chest sending him falling to his butt.

“Yeah well I wanted somewhere comfier to sleep.” He pouts a bit at her then blushes realizing he said he found her boobs comfy, “I-I mean I was cold yeah I was cold.”

She laughs, “Well I’m glad my chest is comfy silly,” She pins him gently to her chest as she sits up and stretches.

He squirms a bit while pinned by her, “You could've set me down somewhere you know?” Andrew looks up at her not used to being handled yet, and he hopes he never will… that just means he’s giving in.

Vanessa rolls her eyes, “You need to relax Drew.” She has him sit in her palm and gives him a serious look, “Drew, you’re going to be like this for a while, you might as well get used to it. Nothing you say or do will change you back, but what you say to Rose next summer will matter. Okay?”

“Ugh fine. I hate it when you're right.” He sighs a bit still clearly annoyed with his situation.

She giggles and strokes his side, “I always am and if you keep sassing me I’ll make you my toe ring again. I didn’t get enough of you last night,” She winks in a joking manner.

He blushes a lot, “Don't you even think about it!” He says trying to act like he didn't enjoy it somewhat.

“Oh I’m thinking about it, don’t push me tiny.” She giggles and walks out to the kitchen in search of breakfast.

“Well you know what…. Shut up.” He says having tried to come up with a rebuttal, but couldn't think of anything to say.

“Fine, then I won't ask you what you want for breakfast.” She looks in the fridge in silence.

“What? Hey! That's not fair I was gonna ask for eggs.” He pouts a bit,

Vanessa giggles and grabs 3 eggs out of the fridge. She places him on the counter and starts cooking them scrambled style, she looks down at him loving his size. She loved him super tall but he's so cute at this size and easy to handle. This should be a fun year together.

Andrew stares up at her happy she listened to him knowing she could easily stick him in a jar or ring form and leave him like that for the day. She so pretty at this size, being 3 inches he can only appreciate more of her and her power over him. Hopefully this doesn't go to her head, maybe it will be an okay year.

Andrew peeps out, “T-thank you Nessa.”

She smiles and stays quiet focusing on the eggs.

“So did you have anything planned today?” Andrew says trying to make conversation.

Vanessa plates the eggs and smiles looking outside, “I want to tan outside for a bit and have you come outside with me.” She brings his little form and the plate to the table, “Dig in bud.”

“Outside? What can I do at this size outside?” He starts eating.

She eats around him a little being careful not to eat him too, “You could massage lotion on me, tan, get used to being outside because it’s probably pretty scary and you’ll need to get used to it.”

“Well I haven't been able to get a good tan in awhile… I suppose I can do that.” He smiles a bit, but blushes at the thought of massaging lotion on Vanessa.

She smiles content with his answer, “Great now finish up so I can eat too.” She pokes him with her fork and giggles.

He blushes a bit and smirks, “Man you're impatient aren't you?” He deliberately starts eating slower just to get under her skin.

She notices the change in pace and frowns, “Fine slow poke.” She pins him to the plate with her fork with the prongs against his chest, “Maybe if I eat you then you’ll get out of my way little one.”

“I wouldn't, I don't taste good.” He squirms a bit trying to get free feeling slightly scared of the situation.

Vanessa smirks and licks her lips, “Hm… that’s not very convincing little one.”

He squirms more, “No please don't eat me please!” He says terrified.

Vanessa removes the fork from him and laughs, “You are too easy.” She gets up to get a drink giving him a chance to eat without her staring at his cute little form.

Noticing he’s still recovering from her little scare she heads to her bedroom to change into a bathing suit, she rushes in hoping to find the cutest one and one that actually looks good on her. Why does she want to him impress him? She sighs and finds a simple blue bikini that covers her just enough that she can get away with it and still be out in public. She struts out of her room hoping for a reaction from her little friend.


Andrew continues to eat after she leaves scared she’ll come back and actually eat him, “She would never… she’s my friend. I just need to calm down and…” He turns to see her walking out of her room in a tight bikini that shows off her voluptuous butt and breasts. Her hourglass figure was in full view, something she always hid as a teenager by wearing baggy shirts, loose jeans, and sports bras. Now everything was in full view and directly in front of his eyes. His mouth drops while looking at the goddess before him. Vanessa giggles loving his reaction to her, “Looks like the cat has someone’s tongue, are you finished eating now hon?”

He nods while blushing a deep red.

She looks down at her friend and realizes he doesn’t have swimming trunks, “Hm… I guess I’ll need to look for some more doll clothes this week or ask my boss to shrink you some clothes. For now, leave your shirt inside with your shoes and socks. We don’t want to lose those,” She giggles.

Andrew nods obediently wanting to please the beautiful form in front of him. His dick is working overdrive trying to please her and it is obvious.

Vanessa snags a beach towel, sunblock, sunglasses, and her three inch friend. There is a space in the front yard of the mini apartment covered by shrubs to shield from the public but perfect for sunbathing.

Andrew squints at the sunlight and sees the pure gigantic size of everything around him. He had always been covered or shielded in some way, never truely realizing how… terrifying everything is. He backs up in her hand a little and clings to a finger giving Vanessa a hint he’s pretty scared of the world around him. She smiles and strokes his back with her thumb hoping to console him, he’s in for a shock this year.

“Stay here while I lay everything out,” She moves Andrew into the cup of her bathing suit so he’s snuggly in place.

Andrew is completely red faced unsure of how he should think. He thinks on one hand this is absolutely amazing, but on the other hand Vanessa is his friend… we are just friends right?

Vanessa sits on the towel giving Andrew a view of her long legs and soft feet. She plucks him out and sets him on the towel next to her thigh.

“It's so nice out.” Vanessa puts her head back soaking up the sun before laying down.

“Yeah it is pretty nice out honestly if I were normal I'd totally go swimming today.” He smiles a bit thinking of all the hot girls he could be hitting on and gawking at.

She squirts some sunscreen on her stomach and chest, “Climb up and start rubbing Drew.”

“Well someone sure is demanding aren't they?” He smirks at her wanting to see how she'll respond, hoping to test the waters.

“Yes I am. Guess being your giantess is going to my head,” she winks and lays back down.

“Sure seems like it but I suppose I have no choice but to listen to you, your highness?” He says playfully mocking her.

“Damn right.” She giggles making it hard for Drew to climb her waist.

Andrew falls off and onto his butt, “You know it's difficult to do what you say when you won't stay still.” He sticks his tongue out at her.

“Fine fine. Hurry up and get up here tiny.” She smiles and holds back her laugh.

He climbs up onto her to stomach looks down at her feet then up at her smiling face completely in awe of the giant beauty he's standing on.

She lays her head back relaxing, “Make sure to cover as much skin as possible, I really don't want to burn. Oh and make sure to put some on yourself too hon.”

He snaps out of it, “Oh uh yeah, right.” He quickly rolls in some to cover himself then he puts some on Vanessa blushing the whole time he does it.

Vanessa smiles enjoying his little hands working over her body, he seems to be thorough and she hears no complaints so he must be enjoying it.

He finishes after a bit, “Okay I finished your stomach!” He starts to lay down on it.

“Hey you're not finished.”

“What do you mean?”

She points to her chest, “My chest burns too dummy.”

He blushes a ton, “I um it's a bit of a walk, wh-why don't you take care of it for me?”

She laughs knocking him to his butt, “It's barely a walk. Come on, its a smaller area to cover since you just need to get the chest and the area on my boobs not covered by my suit.” A hand sweeps by him and strokes his back a little.

He blushes more, “I um uh o-okay just give me a second.” He starts to make his way over to her chest.

As he starts to rub in the sunscreen when both Vanessa and Andrew hear a familiar voice.

“Hey Vanessa, have you seen Andrew the past few days?” Marcus walks around the corner with a look of concern covering his face.

Marcus is Andrew's best friend from middle and high school. His blonde hair looked bleached from swimming and the sun, and he tilts his sunglasses down showing off his ice blue eyes while looking at Vanessa. Marcus has always been similar to Andrew due to being attractive and tall, but slightly less of an ego.

Andrew tries to hide feeling completely embarrassed with Marcus showing up. He hides in Vanessa's bikini top the only place he can go.

Vanessa blushes some seeing him dive for her bikini bra cup then sits up seeing Marcus, “Hey Marcus. Um… yeah I have. Why?”

“I haven't seen nor heard from him at all just wanted to make sure he was okay.”

She sighs not wanting to lie, “He's doing okay, something happened this weekend so he's been pretty quiet because of it.” She hesitates wanting to tell him but not sure if Andrew will hate her. He'll need to find out at some point.

“Like what he get hurt? Is he up at the hospital?” Marcus begins to pace as he worries more for his friend.

“Hey hey relax. He's okay, just…” she sighs, “he's here with me.” Vanessa turns a little and pulls him out of her bikini.

Andrew tries to cling to her nipple not wanting to get shit from Marcus. Vanessa yelps then pulls him off, she glares at Andrew then has him sit in her palm.


Vanessa turns around showing her miniature friend to Marcus.

“Holy shit what happened to you? Did your sister use you as her test dummy again?”

Andrew groans, “Um not exactly dude.”

Marcus laughs a bit, “What's that supposed to mean shrimp?” Andrew just groans in response.

Vanessa smiles seeing Marcus being good about the situation, “He flirted with a witch at the mall and she shrunk him.”

Marcus takes a seat so he's closer to Andrew and slightly less intimidating in height.

“Wait so because he flirted with a witch she shrunk him? Thats a bit extreme don't you think? Like he flirts with almost all girls.”

Andrew sighs, “Apparently it was a lesson on keeping my ego in check, apparently I have a huge ego and that I'm an asshole.”

Marcus laughs more, “Well that explains it then man she sure read you like a book.”

Vanessa giggles at the two of them.

“Hey I thought you were on my side?” Andrew glares at him.

“Hey man not my fault she's not wrong.” He smirks at him and gives him a small poke.

Vanessa laughs enjoying the two friends, “The only sucky part is that she left for the year…. He can't turn back until July.” She gently strokes Andrews back to calm him down.

“So then is he staying with you in the meantime? I'd be happy to look after him if you don't want to.” Marcus says trying to help.

She smiles stroking his side, Andrew leans into her relaxed by the motion, “I don't mind keeping him around. He's pretty easy to handle.” She giggles and references to the succumbed tiny in her hand.

Marcus laughs at him, “Be careful man she might turn you into her little pet.”

Vanessa giggles at the idea and stops rubbing his back.

Andrew blushes and stands up trying to get some control back.

“In all seriousness he's always been less assholey around you, so it's probably for the best.”

“Hey!”

“Yes shrimpy?” He smirks.

A deep blush goes over his face and he goes quiet not sure how to respond. Marcus stands up to his full 6’1” stature.

“Hey at least I'm the taller one now.” He winks and laughs in a mesmerizing way to any girl, except Vanessa. She rolls her eyes at the banter.

Andrew rolls his eyes at him as well, “Vanessa you sure I'm the one with the ego problem?”

She nods, “Yes. Yes you are, you always mentioned how you're 3 inches taller than him, now you're just 3 inches.” She smirks and pins his puny body to her palm.

“Hey let me go!” He squirms in her palm causing Marcus to laugh again.

“So is there anything I can do to help out?” Marcus asks.

Vanessa thinks about it and smiles, “Put sunscreen on my back so Drew can rub it in for me please.”

Marcus looks at her confused, but then tries to flirt, “Why don't you let me rub it in?” He winks at her.

She rolls her eyes and puts Andrew on the towel, “I think you should just put it on my back then leave before someone shrinks you too.”

Andrew looks up at Marcus a bit mad at him but doesn't say anything, Vanessa notices and wonders if he's actually jealous.

“Hey I was only joking sheesh.” He says clearly not liking the idea of being shrunk.

She smirks, “Don't test me. Thank you Marcus.” She lays down and the boys watch as her breasts squash against her body as she lays there. Andrew gets the best view.


Marcus grabs the lotion and pours some over her back and two dots on her butt. Vanessa feels the cold on her butt, “Hey?”

He laughs, “Hey you don't want a burnt ass do you?” Marcus finishes

She sighs, “Yeah yeah. Come and visit Andrew whenever, I'm sure he'll like a guys company.” Vanessa waves goodbye then relaxes.

Andrew looks at Vanessa, “I'm so sorry about him, I hate it when he flirts with you.”

She smiles, “It's okay hon. I'm used to Marcus doing that, he's just being… Marcus.”

“I suppose so…” he blushes realizing how much of a big deal he's making. Vanessa rubs in the sunscreen herself noticing Andrew is tired from both her chest and Marcus. Andrew lays down wanting to get a few rays himself.

As he lays there enjoying himself there's suddenly the sound of a female voice coming in their direction, “Hey Vanessa I'm here you told me yesterday you need help with something?”

Vanessa looks up to see Abby headed her way smiling, “Hey girl. Yeah I need a ride to the mall to get Andrews car.”

Abby looks at her friend confused, “Why?” Andrew isn't trying to hide, but is out of her view so she hasn't noticed him yet, “The jerk can't get it himself?” She says with a bit of a huff.

Vanessa shakes her head, “He flirted with a level two witch and kind of screwed himself over for the next year.” She sits up on her butt and makes Andrew get up so he’s in view. She places him on her leg and Abby looks at him annoyed but curious.

“She shrunk him? What do you mean for a year?” Abby steps closer to get a better look at him.

Her dark red hair falls into her face as she kneels down, quickly Abby puts it up in a ponytail showing off her petite face and hazel eyes. She was always shorter than everyone at her stature of 5’3’’, but she would sass anyone bigger than her. She never had a super pronounced figure either, but being skinny she could wear fancy tops and short shorts during the summer. Andrew knew he could get under her skin so they constantly sassed each other ever since they met and flirted with no intentions of taking it further.

“Hey scrawny what's up?” Andrew says with a smirk.

Vanessa rolls her eyes at Andrew and gives him a small hit to the back of the head, “Knock it off. She wanted to shrink his ego by shrinking him, he’s stuck like this until next summer when the witch comes back.”

Abby stands up and huffs at him, “Looks like you’re the scrawny one now pipsqueak. I’m glad you finally got what you deserved, maybe your ego will actually shrink with you.”  

Andrew looks at himself then back at Abby, “I may be small but I still got more muscle than you.”

“Well I’m not trying to be an idiot bodybuilder type like you and Marcus,” She rolls her eyes and puts her hands on her hips before giving him a small smirk.

“What? Don't be jealous we look good… well I look the best, but Marcus looks good too.” He laughs and winks at her.

She smirks, “Your ego definitely hasn’t changed. That’s for sure,” She laughs some.

“And neither has your sass.” He laughs too.

Vanessa smirks at the two of them, “So… we need to get his car from the mall and drop it off at his parents house.” She tries to get them to focus on her.

“I'm glad I left my spare key in my car I don't know what happened to my main set.”

Vanessa nods, “Luckily.”

“Whoever is driving my car please don't scratch my baby.”

The two girls look at each other and start laughing.

Abby smirks, “I'll be sure to scratch it.” She laughs knowing he's obsessed with it.

“You'll be buffing it out!” He yells at her.

Vanessa knocks him over, “Relax dude. It's just a car Andrew.”

He knows Abby is too nice to actually destroy his car, but he can't help but worry about it.

Andrew stumbles to his knees from the hit, “Oof. Yeah I know, but you know I payed for it myself.”

She strokes his back, “I know but maybe you could be nicer to Abby then so shes nicer to the car.”

“Fine I'll be nice. Ugh.” He pouts a bit.

Vanessa rolls her eyes, “At least say thank you pouty I know that's a hard concept and all, but I think Abby would appreciate hearing it.” Vanessa says giving him grief due to his out of control ego at the moment.

Abby smirks crossing her arms loving the power over him and having Vanessa on her side.

“Thank you for helping with my car Abby.”

“No problem pipsqueak.” Abby laughs, “So when do you want to get it?”

Vanessa thinks about it, “Maybe tomorrow?”

“Yeah tomorrow works.” Andrew lays back down relaxing.

Vanessa gives Andrew a confused look, “You don't have a say in this buddy. You're not the one driving. We are.”

“But it's still my car though.”

“I never even said you are coming. I was thinking of just leaving you here so we could get lunch or something,” Vanessa smiles at Abby both exchanging faces of agreement in wanting food.

“Wait you're gonna leave me here by myself?” He asks not liking the idea.

Vanessa sees he's concerned about the idea, “I mean, yeah I was going to… we can talk about it later okay?” She strokes his back and Abby smiles seeing he is definitely reliant on her friend.

Abby starts to leave, “Well I'll see you tomorrow around eleven and I'll maybe see you tiny. Don't piss off anymore witches in the meantime.” She gives a wink and leaves, swaying her hips in a sassy motion during her exit.

“She is such a character.” He says rolling his eyes a bit.

“That's why she's my friend,” Vanessa giggles and places him on the ground. She starts to get up, towering over her friend in the process.

Andrew stares up at her still not used to it and even zones out some as he stares.


Vanessa smiles down at him noticing him zone out, “Let's head inside so we don't burn.” She scoops up her things and then him as another possession. As Vanessa walks in the apartment it's freezing to both of them from being in the hot sun. She sets her things down and gives Andrew his shirt.

Vanessa places his tiny form on the ground by her feet afterwards, “I'm going to change, feel free to wander around bud. Just not into my shoes.” She gives her warning then walks away quickly wanting to get warm.

Her butt bounces as she walks away and Andrew can only wonder if it's similar to a pillow or a trampoline. Probably a pillow.

He blushes at the thought of even thinking about that and decides to wander around, “Why do I keep having these thoughts about her she's my friend, my best friend.”

Andrew wanders the apartment looking up at the couch and knows he has no chance of climbing it, then walks around the kitchen attempting to open the cabinets.

“Man being this small sure gives you a different perspective on the world.” He says talking to himself as he struggles to do anything remotely normal.

Vanessa walks back out not paying attention to where she's walking thinking he's in the living room still.

Andrew sees her coming and attempts to move out of the way but her foot comes down directly in front of him scaring him to death; she is completely unaware and being reckless in his eyes.

He tries to get her attention, “Vanessa watch your step!”

She hears his scream and looks down, “Oh sorry… I thought you were over there.” Andrew looks up at her in fright and amazement being able to see her black bra through her white tank, and black lace underwear was slightly visible under her loose shorts from his angle.

He blushes and looks to her feet trying to stay respectful, “Well I'm over here… so please watch it.”

“I'll be more aware Drew. Promise.” She gives a gentle smile and steps over him to get back to the living room.

Andrew attempts to try and follow Vanessa out there, but stays a safe distance from her.

While following her he can't help but look at her butt, blushing when he does.

Vanessa plops down on the couch keeping her feet on the ground specifically for Andrew to look at, she may have thought his fetish was odd but she doesn't mind teasing him with it. Maybe she'll even like him worshiping her feet… okay maybe worshipping is a bit much.

“Want to stay on the ground hon, or sit in my lap up here?” Vanessa smiles down at him.

“I think I'm fine here Vanessa thank u though.” He smiles at her.

She leans back out of view and leaves her feet near him, she notices him sit on the top of her foot by her toes. She smiles happy that he's content.

Andrew had hesitated at the move but wanted to see if she would react poorly to the action. Slowly he climbs on her foot and sits down cross legged, her huge toes right in front of him and her soft foot under him. Vanessa gently wiggles her toes showing to Andrew she doesn't mind. Andrew smiles ear to ear.

“She actually doesn't mind me being here this is great!” He says happy he isn't being pushed off her.

Vanessa notices him quietly talking to himself and assumes he must be pretty happy. Good, he deserves some happiness especially since this year is going to be… strange.

Andrew contently sits on her toes thinking to himself, “If this is day 3, I can't imagine what the rest of the year will be like…” He lays down on Vanessa's foot relaxing and smelling the combination of sunblock and sweat, slowly he drifts to sleep content with life in the moment.

Chapter End Notes:

Get ready for another long chapter!