- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This one's got a big stompy heavy emphasis on giga, crushing, feet, and general violence.
Emma looked at the photo she’d been given for reference, then back at the landscape spread out before her. This looked similar, but so did everywhere else around this fuckin’ area. Squinting, she studied the details on the printout again, turned the page sideways, and frowned.

Her casual walk slowed to a stop, and she consulted the ground beneath her again. She had been contacted by a fan to come and crush the small city they lived in among the warm, rocky mountains overlooking a desert. Though she masked it as willingness to please a fan, she really was just looking forward to smashing a populated area flat. To drive a tourist destination dozens of feet into the earth with her bare feet. To create a monument to her own greatness, and use the deaths of thousands to add to its mystique.

“Oh. Here it is!” She said, finally recognizing an area nearby. The fan had sent a sob story about… something. She couldn’t even remember what, now. Only that ended in a request, no a plea to come and take revenge upon this community. Knowing full-well the size difference between himself and Emma, he’d sent satellite imagery of the town, knowing it would be closer to the image the towering giantess would see as she searched the sands for her minuscule target.

And it had paid off. There, atop a small plateau was a sprawling collection of cubes and rectangles. Intricate black threads swirled between all the boxes, with positively microscopic multicolored specks traversing them slowly.

“FINALLY!” Emma shouted, exasperated. All day. All day she had been walking and searching for this specific place. Along the way countless people, vehicles, and wildlife had found their own lives ended beneath her massive tread. Dotted and smeared across her tanned soles were the remains of every other location that had been unfortunate enough to wind up in her path. The small bit of sticky moisture mingled with her sweat, and coated the bottoms of her feet in a thin layer of dust as she casually stomped her way closer to the city in the photo.

But she had made it at last.

“Hello, little people.” She announced, folding the photo up and sliding the piece of paper into her shirt and nestled safely between her breasts. “I’ve come here to… um…”

Emma, in all her years had not once ever bothered addressing a city she was about to target. Usually because most bastions of human civilization were so far beneath her that they were trod upon with without her ever becoming aware of their presence in the first place.

And if the city were lucky enough to hold the giantess’s attention before adhering to her mighty soles? There would be no difference in outcome, save for a simple wave of acknowledgment, or just a small grin before pressing her feet over thousands of civilians in one mighty step.

Now Emma couldn’t help but feel awkward. She’d initiated conversation, but simply didn’t know what to say. Perhaps she should try and ease the terror no doubt running through the minds of such tiny, simple beings? Or tease them, to inspire even more fear and despair in their final moments.

She thought about it for a moment, then decided to simply be honest. If they didn’t like what she said, then they wouldn’t have to be upset for very long, anyway.

“Um.” She began, straightening up to speak more clearly. “Well, I came here to step on you cause apparently everyone in this town is a giant piece of fuckin’ shit.” She explained, not mincing words. “So, uh, maybe you should have all been nicer too…”

Her fan’s name had slipped from her mind, and Emma bit her bottom lip nervously. Surely everyone below was noticing how long it was taking her to finish that last sentence. As she desperately searched her memory for the answer, she clenched and released her toes, devastating the outermost boroughs at her feet. Great cracks formed in the ground from where she exerted unreal amounts of pressure with the simple act, and ended dozens of lives.

“Jass!” She suddenly shouted, an explosion of sound so violent it managed to shatter windows even at ground level from where she stood. “That was his name. So this…” She continued, slowly lifting one of her bare feet from the warm, sun-baked rock she stood upon. What was to the giantess impossibly tiny chunks of sand and debris made for a dangerous rain of man-squishing boulders and enough dust to bury fleeing people alive and screaming.

She held position for a moment, allowing the people below to truly grasp the hopelessness of their situation. A foot miles long hovered overhead, drenching the populace into heavy, inky shadow. The only respite from the all-encompassing darkness were the few rays of light that managed to slip between her toes.

That only made things worse.

If they’d been smothered in shadow they would have just gotten to pass while knowing it was all for the pleasure of some smug giantess, standing hundreds of thousands of times larger than any one of them. But thanks to the small amounts of light infiltrating beneath her sole, they were able to see the true scale of the giantess above them. Her smallest toe would have dominated their skyline, and wouldn’t even be slowed by all the buildings that were standing between it and the soft, yielding ground.

Each consecutive toe was bigger than the one before, but the scale of her sole was what drove many to madness. The roads were jam-packed with people desperate to escape the seemingly omnipresent foot above them, but even if they were empty the sole was simply too big to escape. It would take minutes driving at the max speed any of their miserable little vehicles could attain to slip out from under her shadow. Minutes that the people were sure they didn’t have, as the air turned thick and humid from the sole’s close proximity to the ground.

High above, Emma could feel the excitement swell up inside of her. There would probably be all sorts of footage of this she could view later. To be able to relax later and run her fingers down her own sole, while watching the apocalyptic footage of those trapped beneath her right now sent a shiver through her entire body. She loved being a giantess, and was sure no one would even remember the awkward pause just now when she couldn’t remember her fan’s name.

“Say goodbye, little people! This is for you, Hugh Jass!”

Emma stamped her foot down.

“FUCK!!!” She shouted a half-second later

An explosion of debris shot out from beneath her foot in every direction as anything near the outer edge of her foot had to endure a world-annihilating blast of air pressure in a fraction of a second. No man-made structure was sturdy enough to withstand the blast, sending vast plumes of dust and debris shooting out from beneath Emma’s foot at the point of impact.

Those trapped underneath her sole got exactly what they wanted. Staring up at and trying to comprehend the scale of the giantess killing them off for her own amusement had driven many of them to madness. For those poor souls, death was a welcome reprieve. The unfortunate souls who managed to hold onto their sanity could only utter a final cry of terror and despair, before they were converted to one of thousands of red spots adorning the giantess’s sole a moment later.

But no one was more upset than Emma.

“HUGH JASS! WHAT, LIKE HUGE ASS? FUCK, HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS EARLIER!” She shouted, ripping the piece of paper out from inside her shirt again. There, signed at the bottom of the copy of the original letter was the name, Hugh Jass. She had never bothered reading it out loud until she was ready to drop her foot.

“FUCKING! GOD DAMMIT!” She yelled again, balling her hand into a fist and punching the air. She didn’t aim the attack at anyone in particular, before grabbing both the letter and map to rip them apart.

Maybe the next city she planned on visiting today would go better. Instead of crushing them she could just force them into servitude until she cooled off. Yeah. That would be good. And it’s something a REAL fan would appreciate. Not like this fake Hugh Jass piece of shit.

Wasting no time, she began to walk back towards the coastline, eager to meet a fan who had volunteered his city for foot worship duty. Never one to ignore such a generous request, Emma reread the kind letter that had been sent to her by longtime fan and devotee, Mike Hunt.