- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story features F/f, unaware, breasts, a little bit of foot stuff, and a little bit of humiliation.

Unlike the other episodes, this one actually comes with a piece of art! Check out the story on DA to see the accompanying art by DoD and credits. http://fav.me/dcz7zcc
“And… done.” Emma said, punctuating the statement with a yawn. “I think I did a pretty fuckin’ great job. Right?”

The response she got from the minuscule girl being assaulted by enormous fingers was quiet, high-pitched, and more closely resembled the squeaking of a mouse than a sound any human being could make. Not that it mattered. She hadn’t asked the question expecting an answer, because she already knew what that answer would be. Some variation of “Please let me worship your feet.” or “I love your boobs.” or even the oh-so-common “It sure does suck being tiny!”

Tied up as she was, the tiny girl could only cry out in despair, as Emma concentrated on snipping the excess string securing her to the necklace.

“Glad you agree.” Emma continued, moving the trinket around between her fingers for a moment longer before letting it fall onto her chest. “Now, we’re going to go over your mission.”

The response could still not be made out, but Emma liked to believe it was an enthusiastic cry of support.

“Alright then mouse-brain. Your first task will be to free yourself from these bindings. I’ve made sure to tie them as loosely as I could manage, so it shouldn’t be that part. Once you’re free you’ll notice you’re-” Emma stopped to yawn again. “…Notice you’re on- no. Between my boobs, right? So you’ll have to go down, traverse my tummy, and make the careful trek down my thighs, legs, and eventually to the other… wait.”

Emma sat up, sending the minuscule woman on her chest spinning as she lifted her left foot and placed it on her knee. Her eyes instantly grew wide as she ran her fingers down the length of her sole.

“No… SHIT!”

She jumped to her feet, and in the same instance hopped to her left foot as if she’d jumped right onto a thorn with the other. A second later she dropped back to a seated position on the bed, clenching the toes of her left foot tightly. The wild movements through the miniature ordeal sent the girl tied to her necklace bouncing back and forth, though Emma’s breasts thankfully acted as shock absorbers to spare her tiny frame any real damage.

“There you fuckin’ are.” Emma said, kicking her left foot up onto her right knee and examining the bottom of her foot. Tied to her second toe was a second miniature feminine figure, similar in appearance to the one dangling from her neck, but tied much more haphazardly around one of Emma’s bare toes.

“…Right?” The sudden ordeal and near-crushing pressure she’d endured had knocked the wind out of the small girl underfoot. Biting her bottom lip, Emma poked the little thing, pressing her into the warm sole and releasing her several times, before she became animated once again. Like the little one hanging from her neck, she began to kick and make noises signaling resistance, but Emma couldn’t hope to understand it. She was only checking to ensure that the little thing was still alive.

“Good.” Emma sighed, and lay back onto bed, her head nestling nicely into the pillow.

“You.” She began, picking up the cross resting between her breasts and looking at the teeny body framed by her tanned fingers. “Have to rescue…” She turned the cross around, and pointed towards the toes of her left foot, which she wiggled to signal the target. “Her.” Emma finished, turning the necklace back to her face.

More squeaky replies.

“Fine I’ll explain this one more…” Emma groaned, before yawning. A simple, involuntary act to her, the scene played out differently to the girl in her fingers, as Emma’s mouth slowly opened fully, then seemed to try and stretch its way even wider, providing the minuscule plaything with a view of the fate she was being spared today. The incredible view of wide-open mouth could be enjoyed for only a moment, before a blast of humid, super-heated air sent droplets of saliva raining against her face.

“Time.” Emma finished, getting more comfortable in bed. “So, you’ve got to f-free yourself, free yourself…”

Another yawn was coming on, but Emma paused for a moment to let it past, noting that the wimpy little thing in her fingers still hadn’t fully recovered from the first.

“Then, you’ll move down the valley made by chest. The ‘Valley of Death’ I call it. “She chuckles. You’ll have to move past my perfect, round tits. My sumptuous… orbs. My perfect breasts that defy… that defy explanation.”

Seconds passed, and the light in Emma’s eyes gradually faded, replaced by a low, droning snore.

With no more instructions to give, the mousey girl could only hope to try and perform the task given to her. Seconds turned to minutes that melted into hours, leaving the small woman trapped the entire time. Emma continuously shifted her sleep, but it didn’t exactly matter when necklace she was tied to was nigh-impossible to escape from.

The sun was beginning to rise, and no progress had been made on the game. Desperation was beginning to creep in, and the mousey girl continued to pull at her bindings with nothing but the slow, rhythmic breathing of the giant woman beneath her to keep her company.

Just when it looked like there was no way to get past the first miserable step of this game, Emma snorted suddenly above, and began to roll over. The rolling hills of her changed direction, and before the small girl knew it the neck wear she’d been tied to was sandwiched between Emma’s globes, one of which had popped out of her top during her sleep. A failed plaything turned failed test subject, she was thankful for one thing.

At least it was warm now.