- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Another story! This one's commissioned by G-Cat over on DA and it's about a fairy getting taken advantage of by Emma ina very lewd way. It's got a bunch of humiliation and very mean stuff to a tiny fairy. You know how it is. It's not nice and it's a continuation of an ongoing storyline in some previous episodes! If you'd like to see those then just go to the drop down menu and head on over to episodes 15 (Exotic Pets), 16 (An Exotic Opportunity) and 52 (Productivity)!

As always, if you'd like to support me then the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my E-Junkie here! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear


"You two did a great job!"

Emma was currently sitting on a couch that was completely inadequate for a woman of her great size. The undersized furniture was clearly sagging in the center, pushed nearly to its breaking point from having to accommodate the massive woman who'd made it her seat. Emma herself didn't mind one bit, though. All she was after was a place to relax after what she'd just been through. Even furniture that desperately needed to be replaced had its uses!

"You two are still alive right?" Emma asked, pinching the collar of her shirt and fanning herself. It was a silly question, of course. She knew the two fairies she wore as little more than apparel were still alive. She'd learned a lot of things about her newfound tiny companions since she'd gotten them, but the biggest discovery yet had come only just recently. A deep, dark secret that they'd clearly tried to keep hidden from her the moment it was obvious she wouldn't be releasing them back into the wild.

Tsukiko and Aurica liked to present themselves as ordinary, every-day fairies. At least, as ordinary and every-day as a creature Emma thought only existed in fiction could be. The pair started their relationship with the enormous woman actively hostile to one another, but things had changed over time. The combination of Emma's cruel indifference, harsh punishments, and their inability to do anything to prevent her from forcing her will upon them meant they'd been subjected to quite a lot over the past year.

But the greatest revelation had come just a month prior. After several weeks of using the tiny pair as makeshift sandals she made an eye-opening mistake. One lovely evening standing over a cutting board lead to Emma accidentally dropping the knife she was holding. With hardly a moment to react she panicked, sliding her right foot back to avoid the falling blade.

The glint of the knife was surprising to even the big woman, and she hoped she wouldn't have to be fetching a bandage in just a moment. With a loud clanging sound the knife struck the ground, thankfully missing Emma's toes. Barely. After opening her eyes to survey the damage, Emma was surprised to see that the knife had landed tip-first between her toes, embedding itself into the tiny blonde fairy's skull. Making the scene more grisly, the blade was able to remain standing on its own for a second after, before the weight of it overwhelmed the tiny head and clattered to the floor.

For all of five seconds Emma had been heartbroken. Her previous months with the tiny fairies had taught her a lot about them, and she was well versed in how durable they were. They practically spent their entire lives under her feet in some manner, and a simple night's rest was all it ever took for them to recover from the damage she so casually inflicted unto them. That was why she'd conscripted them to serve as her footwear in the first place! To cushion her feet the way only mewling little things could! But now… now Aurica was dead! How was she going to explain that to Tsukiko?

Then the tiny girl sputtered. She coughed, and winced in pain as she looked up at the giantess staring down at her from on high. A small river of blood poured from the gaping wound as the skin began to knit itself together, leaving her face still bright red but able to move once again.

Emma could hardly believe her own eyes.

All this time she had held back. Just a little. Always assumed that a going overboard with a particularly harsh punishment to either of the fairies would snuff the life from their puny bodies entirely… and that would be the end of her fun. Well, a wound didn't get much more life threatening than stainless steel straight through the mind, and she shook that off, too!

Aurica would never realize her mistake. Her vision was too clouded with her own blood as she attempted to nurse the head wound to even notice the excited grin forming on Emma's face.

From that day forward the giant woman had been far, far less careful with the tiny pair. She stomped on them freely, tied their tiny bodies extra tight to her feet, and as she just now did, went for a mid-afternoon jog with both of them sealed inside of her sweat-soaked socks. She spent a couple more minutes sitting on the couch waiting for her sore muscles to recover from what she'd just put them through, before addressing her shoes again.

"Should I let you two out, now?"

"No. We love it in here!" Emma answered herself in a falsetto voice. She laughed at her own corniness, and stood back up. Tiny groans of protest came from beneath her, but she was more concerned with fanning herself than their plight. She should really get to taking a shower so she could… do… something? What was she going to do today? It was shaping up to be a fairly boring, generic, day with nothing special to it. At all. Just an average, ordinary-

The doorbell rang.

"Oh thank God." Emma said, hoping that this would lead to something interesting. She stretched her arms, bumping into the roof in the process, before heading over to the door. Like everything else in her home it was intended to be used by someone well under 8 feet tall, so she had to practically crouch to be level with it. She pressed her eye up to the peephole, hoping to see who was outside, but there didn't appear to be anyone. Chalking that up to her glasses she sighed, and pulled the door open.

Then gasped again.

Fluttering about at what would have been chest height to an ordinary person was a… fairy. A third fairy. This one had long, flowing white hair and looked to have decorated her tiny body in all sorts of flowery designs. She was pristine, completely unlike the tiny pair that had endured all manner of abuse inside of her shoes, and were still enduring said abuse right now.

"H-HEY!" the tiny flying woman shouted, clearly surprised at the size of the woman that had greeted her. Being a fairy she was rather used to seeing people in her every-day life, but she'd never quite seen one so big before. Two enormous breasts swung freely directly before her, clinging to a tank top that strained to keep them contained. The great valley was glistening with sweat that filled both her eye line and her tiny nostrils.

"Hi." Emma said, fully crouching so she could look at the tiny flying thing face to face.

"Erm…" The fairy said, clearing her throat as she attempted to get a handle on the situation again. "I… are you Emma?"

"Yes…?"

The tiny woman quickly flew straight up to Emma's face, looking straight into the enormous eyes behind the glasses. Emma was surprised, and took a step back at the sudden approach, bringing fresh cries of torment from inside of her shoes. The new fairy didn't seem to notice, but just to be certain Emma made sure to press her toes down more firmly, smothering any chance of pained cries escaping her footwear.

"EMMA!" The woman said, balling her tiny hands into fists as she gathered the courage to say what she'd come here to say. "YOU… I- I'M MARY! WHERE ARE TSU-"

"Wait, Mary?" Emma asked, squinting and looking at the tiny thing. She vaguely remembered encountering a Mary sometime shortly after getting ahold of the two fairies herself. She seemed to remember the comparatively normal-sized woman meeting some manner of unfortunate accident that Emma was most definitely not responsible for, and now…

"Small world." Emma said, frowning. "Weird that there would be more than one Mary involved in all this. Although… you've got white hair. And I guess you're a fairy. And you're way prettier."

"Wh- No! Stop it!" Mary squealed, flying back a bit as she Emma completely lose track of their discussion. "I've received word that two of our own who went missing some time ago are here! That you've got them, and I've come to demand you release them! To me! At once! Now!"

"Oh?" Emma asked, leaning forward to stretch her neck out through the front door. As she did so she moved over the flying little woman, unknowingly slapping the tiny woman with the soft wrecking balls resting atop her chest. There didn't appear to be any nosy people watching her outside, as far as she could tell. Stepping back again she left the now-sweat-soaked Mary to sputter in the air, wings fluttering extra wildly as she tried to dry them in mid-air before addressing the fairy again.

"Yeah. I've got them." She said casually, motioning for the tiny woman to come inside. Mary did exactly that, flying into the living room while Emma made sure to lock the door behind her. "Go ahead and take a seat. I'll get them for you."

Mary eyed the giantess suspiciously. This was going… strangely well. If Emma was willing to freely give up Tsukiko and Aurica it stood to reason that she wouldn't still have them at all, would she? Surely either of them would have voiced some manner of protest by now, right? Still… Mary was never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, and wiped excess sweat from her body as hovered over to the barely-standing couch in the center of the room.

"Not there." Emma said, rolling her eyes as she motioned the fairy away. "That's my seat. You can sit on the table in front of the couch."

Mary did as told, watching as Emma's enormous body moved past her like a massive aircraft, coming to a stop in front of that couch. With a loud breath of air, Emma exhaled, plopping her enormous body back onto the struggling piece of furniture. This time the wooden frame gave in completely, cracking in half as Emma's giant ass crushed the fragile thing.

"FUCK!" She shouted, nearly falling over herself as she struggled to keep from getting stuck in the mess of cushions and splintered wood.

Mary tried not to giggle at the giant woman's plight. Served her right!

A solid minute of maneuvering later and Emma finally managed to contort herself into a somewhat comfortable position. She kicked her feet up onto the small coffee table positioned in front of the couch, exhaling loudly as her sore muscles welcomed the relief.

"Um…" Mary said, beginning to grow frustrated. She'd enjoyed the brief bout of unintended physical comedy the giant woman had provided, but she wasn't here to laugh at the plight of a human. No matter how stupid they were. She was here to retrieve her sisters in fairyhood!

"Right. Right. You want the two fairies, right?" Emma asked, leaning forward. Her huge breasts flattened out against her knee as she did so, making it difficult for her to reach the floor. Through strained movements with her fingertips she managed to grab hold of the laces of her right foot, and pull them loose.

"Yes. I want Tsukiko and Aurica. Are you going to get them soon?" Mary asked, eyeing Emma's movements suspiciously.

"Yeah. Yeah. Totally." Emma said, popping the right shoe off of her foot. An intense burst of heat filled the area immediately around her feet, bringing a considerable amount of relief to the giant woman. She wiggled her big toes in the well-worn socks afterward, smiling as the tiny fairy nearby wrinkled her nose, and took a step back.

"There's just one problem." She continued, barely managing to untie the other shoe. Once again it felt as if a wave of heat and heady air filled the area immediately around Mary as she took a step backwards this time to place more distance between herself and the giantess's hot soles. "You see… I kind of really like having them around.

With that, she would reach down, and clasp the small bit of fabric that hung loose at the end of her moist socks. A quick yank from both hands ripped the socks away, and sent them to the floor with a quiet plop. Mary wanted to take to the sky again to put more distance between herself and the huge feet, but was too busy gasping at the sight that greeted her once the socks had come off.

Tsukiko and Aurica had been close by the entire time. The two fairies she hadn't seen in months were still alive, though looking as if they'd been through a lot. Both were adhered to the bottom of Emma's bare feet looking significantly worse for wear.

"W-WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM?!" Mary screamed, hardly able to believe what she was seeing. If not for the fact they were immortal she was certain they would be dead. Their bodies were deeply embedded into the soft skin under the bottom of Emma's feet, but if not for their distinctive wings she was certain she wouldn't have recognized them. Their bodies had been cruelly crushed, and looked a bit thinner than she had remembered them. She wasn't sure if they had been starved, or if simply being under the weight of someone so huge for an extended period of time had such an effect on the fairies that their bodies naturally flattened out to better accept the abuse.

"They're great sandals." Emma said, waving her feet back and forth to better wave them free. The hot, sweaty soles glistened on the table as she did so, spreading their heady aroma further around the room. "It took a while for them to get into this new, better state, but now that they have we're all much happier for it! And I kind of like them better this way. They're like stress toys! Just… you know. For my feet!"

Saying that Emma scrunched the toes of her fight foot, bringing a fresh cry from Tsukiko as her face was peeled away from the sole. Her expression was stoic, tired of it all, and ready to welcome the warm embrace of death. She hardly reacted as the rest of her tiny body flaked off of the huge foot to splat onto the hard wood of the table. Aurica followed a second later when Emma scraped her sole against the table's edge, leaving the tiny fairy on the cusp of consciousness.

"W-Well…" Mary said, trying to ignore the horrific imagery before her. She wanted to just run up to the pair and offer them some form of comfort. Even let them know that she would be taking them home now… but they were still glistening with sweat from the giant woman. Kind as it would have been to do so, she was not interested in getting herself so dirty to do so.

"Well?" Emma asked, leaning forward so her massive cleavage was on full display. "I'm not just going to give them up! How about we trade? You can just bring me two… no, three fresh fairies in return? Two can be my new sandals, and the third one will just be to mess around with. Then you can take these old, worn-out ones back?"

"NEVER!" Mary screamed. The huge feet in front of her advanced suddenly, coming dangerously close to crashing into her as she yelped and fled the opposite direction. She was tempted to just try and find a way out of the home on her own, but quickly noted that the door had been shut, and she was too small to even open it on her own.

She steeled her gaze, turning back to look at the eager soles bared before her. Despite the rise in temperature in her immediate surroundings she could feel herself shiver from the sheer aura of intimidation this woman exuded. Emma was certainly bigger than any normal person she'd ever interacted with, and she seemed to have a shockingly amount of disregard for her kind. Images of herself plastered into those big, hot soles. Embedded into them so deeply she couldn't possibly escape and was forced to fill her lungs with their scent were unpleasant, intrusive thoughts. But… she would do whatever it took to rescue those two!"

"I'LL…" Mary began, taking a deep breath before looking up again. "ANYTHING YOU ASK! Just… just tell me what you want. And I'll do it! Anything!"

"Well, I would like two new fairies, and-"

"WAIT!" Mary shouted, folding her arms over her chest smugly. "I thought you said that you'd done a good job of breaking these two in? Wouldn't two new ones ruin that for you?"

"ACK!" Emma shouted, feeling as if she'd just been cut with a knife. The stupid little thing… was right! Tsukiko and Aurica had been so uncomfortable at first. Hours and hours and days upon days of breaking their bodies over and over with her feet had been enjoyable, sure, but they had also been very uncomfortable. Many a night had to be spent with the two licking and massaging her tired feet while she was forced to endure it all.

"You win this round, runt." Emma said, folding her arms under her chest as she looked away. "But I'm not just going to give up my stress toys for free!"

Mary's stare hardened.

"Tell you what." Emma said, an idea coming to her. "There's… something else I've always wanted to try with one of you little things. But I don't want to use these two." She said, poking at Aurica's body with her big toe. A shrill scream of pain came out from the little one's mouth as fresh spurts of fairy blood sprayed onto the table, before Emma moved her toe away. "I would need a new fairy to do it."

"Well? What is it?" Mary asked, keeping her guard up. If it was within reason she would just do it, knowing it wouldn't last forever. If it was too far… she would have to keep bargaining. She did not plan on leaving without Tsukiko and Aurica!

"Well, come with me."

Mary yelped as Emma leaned forward, swiped her from the table with one hand. The other easily collected the two broken figures, and after spending a minute awkwardly trying to stand up from the broken couch, she managed to make her way to the bathroom. Once again the door was closed, and locked. Just to make sure Mary couldn't escape. With no windows, vents, or any other ways out beyond that door, Emma was sure there was no way Mary could try to welch her way out of her implied agreement.

"It's simple." Emma said, stepping up to a small shower she could only barely fit inside of. "I need to take a shower, and I don't have anything to clean myself with. If you can do that, then consider me satisfied, and I'll let you take your friends with you."

While saying all of that, Emma turned on the shower, and dropped the two tiny broken fairies inside. They made hardly a sound as they plummeted to the hard floor far below, hitting with a resounding CRACK. Their bodies had already begun to knit themselves back together after their brief reprieve on the table, so the fresh damage was felt plainly.

"AGREED!" Mary shouted, her cheeks burning with humiliation. She couldn't believe she'd just agreed to this, but… she couldn't think of much else to do. It seemed reasonable, if a bit humiliating.

"Poor little Mary." Emma said, grabbing hold of the bottom of her moist shirt with one hand. She whipped it over her head, letting it fall to the floor as she stepped out of her shorts. "It's not like you really had a choice. If you'd said no I probably still would have done it."

"Wait, wh-"

Mary's protest was snuffed out in the blink of an eye as Emma stepped into the shower. The screams of pain from the other two fairies were instantly muffled as she made sure to step directly onto them. The familiar feeling of the tiny bodies trapped under her soles was comforting, and she exhaled a sense of relief came over her. The water was turned on, and after a brief moment of uncomfortable coldness her body was caressed by warm water at last. The sweat coated Emma's huge, naked form washed away and it was all Mary could do to keep herself breathing under the deluge of water while trapped inside of the fist the entire time.

"HOLD YOUR BREATH. THIS IS GOING TO BE ROUGH!" Emma shouted to ensure she could be heard over onslaught of water. Mary fought to see anything as warm water buffeted her entire body at tremendous speeds. She was so engrossed with merely trying to survive the water she didn't even notice as a huge bottle moved over her. A cold slime poured onto her body as she fought the undercurrent threatening to smother her.

"YOUR HAIR IS SO LONG, MARY! IT'S PERFECT FOR A SPONGE!" Emma laughed as she rubbed the tiny girl's hair to lather all the soap she'd just spilled onto her. "HERE WE GO! MAKE SURE YOU TAKE A DEEP BREATH YOU LITTLE RUNT!"

Mary tried one last time to do exactly that, but she would never have been prepared for what it would actually be like. Near-instantly her tiny face was mashed into Emma's hot skin, gliding up and down the woman's giant, naked form. She tried opening her mouth to scream in protest as neck was forced to bend at unnatural angles to serve as a living sponge, but all she for her efforts was nearly drowning under the deluge, or assaulting her taste buds with the… unique flavor of body wash. The stuff may have smelled like apples, but it certainly didn't taste like them.

Emma casually whistled as she used her living sponge freely inside of the shower. To warm herself up she just scrubbed around her arms, and neck, nothing too fancy. But once she felt she had gotten the general areas cleaned up it was time to use Mary in a more… intimate way.

The first stop would be under her arms. Thanks to the jog she'd finished only a few minutes prior Emma's armpits were positively drenched with sweat. She hadn't ever had the opportunity to air them out while conversing with Mary, and she could feel the heat emanating from them as she finally got the chance to clean there.

The warm water instantly did its best to dampen the smell, but things were considerably less pleasant for Mary who got her face mashed into the hot skin under Emma's arm. Her long hair swished around the giantess's armpit as she noted that the giant woman seemed to take special enjoyment out of doing this to something that couldn't hope to fight back. She even made sure to stop after a minute, and press her index finger into the back of Mary's face so it was thoroughly smothered into the still-warm skin under there.

"I CAN'T GET TO THE SMALLER SPOTS EASILY." Emma shouted, looking down at her armpit. "WHY DON'T YOU GIVE THEM A LITTLE LICK TO MAKE SURE THEY'RE CLEAN?"

Mary's face burned with embarrassment, but she did as told. Though the water had already flowed down them she instantly felt her face assaulted with the salty, acrid flavor of sweat. It coated her tongue instantly and she could feel herself gag as what little air she was able to get inside of the shower was filtered through the giant woman's armpit. She felt sick to her stomach, but wasn't even allowed a minute to recover before she was thrust elsewhere.

Her head spun as she was rubbed even more all over Emma's body. She did her best to gasp for air, but wasn't allowed any as she quickly lost all sense of direction. Only the sensation of blood rushing to her head told her that she was now being held upside-down, but it was being pressed against something far softer than expected that had her face burn in humiliation.

"GOTTA CLEAN EVERYWHERE" Emma shouted, bringing Mary up to her pussy. The tiny woman could feel the puffy lips press into her face as she was held awkwardly, and tried to voice her protest. She hadn't felt like this was part of the agreement! Emma was clearly taking advantage of her! But the only response she got was to have her head mashed between the soft lips, where her face instantly popped inside.

Emma made no attempt to even pretend that this was a legitimate attempt at cleaning herself. She didn't scrub, or use Mary's soapy hair to clean herself. She only held the tiny fairy by the legs and gradually slid her wriggling form inside of her body. Electric tingles traveled through the huge woman's body as she accepted the little one's entire being. Her legs weakened for just a moment, before she managed to catch herself from falling in the shower entirely.

"YOU'RE DOING… GREAT DOWN THERE!" She gasped, between heavy breaths.

That didn't make Mary feel any better. Nor did it help her breathe. She could only scream in protest, shredding her own vocal chords as Emma's big fingers pushed the bottoms of her feet. Her entire upper half had slid inside of the giantess's eager pussy, but it seemed as if Emma wasn't done just yet. With a firm press Mary felt what remained outside slide inside of the hungry pussy. For as awful as all this was, it did offer the tiny woman a reprieve from the endless assault of the water around her.

Not that her new situation was all that much better. She still wasn't able to breathe, as hot muscles clenched around her body from every side, sealing her inside of the big woman's warm body. She fought against Emma's insides with all her might, but it was immediately clear this was not a fight could possibly win. Despite this, her efforts were having an effect on the giantess.

The muscles around her tightened, squeezing her body like a vice. The pressure continued to mount long after the point of discomfort, compressing her chest to a painful degree. She cried out in pain right as one of her ribs cracked, but was unable to make a sound as her lungs near-instantly filled with liquid. She didn't even want to think about what had flowed into her mouth when she felt the huge fingers that had pushed her into here return.

Mary cried out again when a giant index finger pressed into her chest, grinding her already-broken rib even more as she was gradually dragged out from the giant woman's depths. Every part of her that slid outside was quickly washed by the warm water pouring from above, before she was unceremoniously dropped onto the floor.

The tiny fairy slammed into the floor with considerable force, groaning in pain afterward. Every part of her tiny body ached, but she was finally free from Emma's grasp! Her tiny wings began to beat as she thought to fly away, clutching her midsection as pain radiated outwards.

It didn't work. Her body was too soaked, the shower itself was bringing far more water onto her than she was capable of dealing with. The tiny woman managed to lift up only a few inches before spinning helplessly through the air and smashing into the hard floor again. She could hardly hear a thing as heavy droplets of water pounded rained all around her. It took a few seconds for her to recover enough to even crack her eyes open.

All she saw was the bottom of Emma's foot. With Tsukiko still sticking to it. The giantess looked down from far above with a smile, wet hair framing her face as water coursed down her naked body onto Mary. The tiny fairy raised both of her hands to try and stave off the giant foot, right as Tsukiko's flattened body began to stir. The water had done a good job of loosening the tiny woman and Mary could only watch with a gasp as the other fairy flaked off of Emma's sole and splatted nearby.

Then the foot descended. Like a bolt of lightning bolt it struck the ground, before scrubbing back and forth over the tiny woman's helpless form. Emma whistled happily as she used the tiny little thing to clean the bottom of her sole for a moment, making sure to scrunch her toes around the tiny thing's head as she set to work cleaning herself as best she could. Mary could only lie flat on the floor of the shower and endure, waiting for the end to come.

It didn't.

"That's one foot down!" Emma laughed, bringing her other foot up. Aurica was stuck to this one, but much like Tsukiko gradually peeled off and hit the shower next to her like a corpse. A quiet groan of pain could be heard as the other foot smashed like a falling boulder, threatening to crush small fairy's body as she was ground into the floor.

"You're doing great down there!" Emma laughed, scrubbing her foot back and forth to clean herself off. By this point all of the sweat had been naturally rinsed away, making the scene almost pleasant as her feet were soft, and warm. If absolutely completely soaking wet. This was also further ruined by the incredible weight and pressure behind her every twist, making sure that Mary would never be allowed to get comfortable.

Finally, after a minute of scrubbing her sole, Mary heard the water far above stop. The endless downpour slowed to a dribble, and the sound of water rushing down a drain echoed all around her. Tsukiko and Aurica managed to find some strength in their bodies to try and pull themselves back up to their feet, but it didn't matter as Emma picked them up a moment later.

Finally, making sure to save her for last, Emma plucked Mary from the floor. The tiny, white-haired girl looked considerably worse for wear, resembling a wet dog with her long hair sticking to her skin as she was picked up from the floor. She was only thankful she could finally breathe again, and welcomed the air that she was being gifted.

Emma dropped the little thing onto a sink near the shower, and began to towel herself off. Her massive breasts were wiped dry, her hefty thighs jiggled with her movements, and she took a moment to make sure her hair looked relatively dry as well. Finally sighing, she placed the towel onto the sink, then picked up Mary again.

The fairy had only a second to realize what was happening. She was dropped onto the towel, still wet with the water from Emma's body. Then the entire towel was picked up, and stretched out so it was relatively thin. The giantess straddled the thing, and began to pull it up.

"NO!"

Emma didn't listen.

Using the towel like an oversized piece of floss, Emma paid careful attention to her enormous, round ass as she wiped herself dry. Mary was instantly buried between the hot, wet cheeks as the absorbent cloth squeezed her between them. She voiced a protest as best she could, but the words were stuffed back into her mouth as the towel submerged her even deeper into Emma's ass.

It wasn't long before she was too far gone to get out on her own. Her wings tried to flutter, but the all-encompassing ass was too immense for her to find any leverage. With how soft the cheeks were she thought she may be able to pull herself free, but she was just too weak to do that either, leaving her good and trapped.

"I'll just leave you in there for now." Emma said, finally finishing the job. She gave her huge ass a firm slap, smiling at how it jiggled for several seconds afterwards, and began to walk. She was very comfortable walking around inside of her own place without clothing, but if she was going to be addressing the tiny woman it would probably do well to make herself more presentable.

Emma walked up to the dresser in her bedroom and looked over the jumbled up mess of clothing lying around. None of it was organized and she wasn't even sure it was all clean. She sort of let little things like putting laundry in its proper place get away from her and had eventually wound up mixing both clean and dirty clothes into the same pile. There was no way of telling without picking up each individual piece and smelling it… and considering she'd just showered she didn't want to take that risk.

"You're getting off easy this time, runt!" Emma laughed, turning to leave and head elsewhere. It's not like anyone was going to judge her for dressing however she liked at home, right? She looked around the living room as she walked into it. A set of curtains that allowed anyone to view the inside was wide open… and she considered closing them.

Then decided against it. She was inside of her place! Who were they to complain!?

Dropping her enormous form back onto the broken couch Emma felt a sudden crunch inside of her ass. The brief interlude with the laundry had thrown her off the previous train of thought and she'd forgotten that Mary was still trapped! The ear-piercing shrieks of pain that followed when she squeezed the enormous cheeks surrounding the tiny woman into a broken mess were a particularly irritating reminder, though.

Sighing, Emma leaned to the side, grabbing hold of one ass cheek with her right hand. The tiny screams inside were suddenly significantly less echoed, but it didn't seem as the figure making them was quite ready to leave just yet. Maybe she enjoyed it more than she let on, despite all the obvious horrific pain she was enduring.

"Typical." Emma said, rolling her eyes. "Just like the other two. Always enjoying themselves even if they're crying. Just can't get away from me when it's time to move." She sighed, before carefully wiggling her ass. Two fingers reached around the depths of her butt's cleavage, looking for a tiny woman to retrieve. Thankfully it wasn't long before she was found, but she also managed to squeeze the tiny hand a bit too firmly while withdrawing.

Mary could hardly remain sane after everything that had happened. Having her hand pinched between two of the giantess's fingers and crushed was only the horrid icing on the proverbial cake. Her lungs had grown hoarse from all the screaming and she felt sick to her stomach as she wasn't able to even try and make her situation better in the slightest. She'd been defeated. Broken. And had to do whatever it was her captor demanded of her.

"Alright, Mary. Come on out of there." Emma said, yanking the tiny woman out by the crushed hand. The tiny, white-haired thing's limbs were stretched beyond reason as she was finally extracted from her hot prison, left dangling in front of Emma's big face. She could hardly open her eyes after all she'd been through, which was exactly why she was completely unprepared to feel her feet hit something cold, and hard.

Every part of Emma had been the opposite of this. Soft, and warm. Lovely, if not for the malice, and incredible crushing pressure behind all of it. She cracked one bloodshot eye open, looking down at what her toes had brushed up against, and gasped in surprise.

Her good hand rose up to try and break free. Her damaged wings tried to carry her to safety, but it was for nothing. The fingers keeping her separated, leaving her to slam into the hard, glass surface beneath her.

"EMMA! NO! DON'T! YOU CAN KEEP THEM! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE! JUST LET ME GO-" She cried while lying on the floor in a lump.

The metal lid descended onto the top of the jar, sealing the little fairy inside. A grinding sound hurt the little one's ears as Emma twisted the jar shut with all of her considerable strength, and looked into the glass enclosure with a wide grin. The broken body of Mary was just lying there, hardly able to believe what was happening to her. Hoping that this was just going to end soon.

Emma placed the jar onto the table in front of the couch, then stood up. She left the little broken thing alone for a time to really take in all that had happened. Mary couldn't believe how stupid she had been. What made her think she had any kind of leverage over the giant woman? She deserved this. Stupid, weak little fairies like her deserved a life of being nothing more than a pet. She was worthless.

Fat tears began to roll down the side of the fairy's face as she waited in silence. She didn't know where Emma had gone, or when she would be back. She was also pretty sure she didn't want her to come back. That would mean more…

The floor rumbled.

Mary sat up, her heart gripped with terror. She knew now the answer to her prior question. No, she definitely didn't want Emma to return. She held her breath as the huge, tanned giantess returned from another area of the house, before dropping onto the ruined couch again.

The view from the glass prison was the sort of thing that would be burned into Mary's memory. To see Emma so big, and unabashedly nude. Her massive curves on full display, utterly shaming Mary's own assets even if they weren't drastically different sizes. When taking that into account the giant woman may as well have been carrying mountains on her chest, and she did so with ease.

"Sorry, I forgot something." Emma said, sighing in pleasure. With that said, she kicked her feet up, and Mary again felt like weeping at her new situation. After the shower it looked like Emma had forgotten to put her favorite footwear back on, and she'd corrected that mistake. Those giant feet kicked up onto the table, showing her favorite sandals back in place. From this close up Tsukiko and Aurica looked like they were hardly moving. Like they'd become numb to the constant torment, mental anguish, and all around terrors the giant woman regularly exposed them to.

While Mary was processing that Emma's feet came together around the glass jar. They pressed the tiny fairies into them around her feet, making sure that Mary got a good, up close view. She could see how the soft soles pressed into the glass walls, and molded around the fairies tied to her feet. She could see their tiny chests rise and fall slowly as they wheezed in pain.

And she knew that this would be her life going forward as well.