- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This episode's got F/m , a tiny guy, unaware, mouthplay, and some violence as a result of it.
“And then there was a big truck. A really, really big one. It was red, and there were ladders on the side and it was making a lot of noise. It scared me at first, but I just did what you said, and remembered that the affairs of big people are rarely of any concern to me. So I tried to ignore it, and you know what? It worked! The truck just drove past and aside from a bit of a headache from how loud it was, nothing happened!”

Emma was tired. No, tired didn’t do justice to how she actually felt. It was inadequate. Emma was exhausted. She was spent. She had been thoroughly drained of energy, but wouldn’t get an opportunity to rest until the bell rang for lunch.

“That’s good.” She said, nodding to the inch-tall boy standing on her desk.

“No, thank you Miss Gear! If it hadn’t been for you, then-”

Ugh. Was he really about to transition into another pointless anecdote about… whatever ridiculous anxieties he had? Tiny people problems just couldn’t compare to the real stresses and anxieties that big people like herself faced every day. But apparently not enough people came by to visit the school’s counselors, so their job descriptions expanded to include the tiny seniors attending. If this went well, then it would be further expanded to the rest of the grades, and Emma already found herself hoping that this would be a big failure for the school.

“…And I stood up to her and said, ‘Injecting weed is for dummies!’ Well, it turns out she didn’t appreciate that, so she put me into a plastic cup, and started blowing smoke into it…”

Emma glanced at the clock.

Five minutes. The appointment was for half an hour, and it had only been five minutes. That meant twenty-five more minutes until she could… ugh. She didn’t even want to finish the thought. Twenty-five more minutes she would have to sit here and endure before she could make a hopeless attempt to regain some of the missing sleep she was operating on.

“Obviously, I couldn’t tell that we had arrived home, but when she kicked off her shoe and unrolled her sock, I was deposited onto my front yard. She even left her sock draped over the roof of where I live! My mom was so upset. Can you believe it?”

“I’ll have a talk with…” Emma responded, before drifting off for a fraction of a second. Her vision returned, and her heart pounded as she needed a second to reacclimate to her surroundings, and spotted the cute senior looking up at her.

“Right. Um. I’ll have a talk with them about that.” Emma responded, clearing her throat after. She had no earthly idea who she was talking about at the moment. Not their age, gender, any physical attributes, nothing. She simply said what sounded right, and when the tiny boy in front of her seemed satisfied with the response, she calmed herself.

“Oh, that’s not necessary Miss Gear. It’s her own life she’s throwing away smoking that ganja. I say we just let her be and she’ll eventually realize the error of her ways.”

“Okay.” Agreeing with him meant she didn’t have to do anything extra about this, so that was a good sign. “But um, go on.”

“Well.” The boy began, turning to face Emma who suddenly opened her mouth impossibly wide. His blood froze in his veins as he watched the warm, gentle face of his counselor begin to transform into an enormous, slavering maw. Her mouth opened so wide he could envision his entire house sitting comfortably on the surface of her thick tongue, and wondered just how easily she could swallow him and the rest of his family.

While the sheer scale of the mouth so close by had literally taken his breath away, he found it returned to him one-thousand fold a moment later. From the depths of the curvy giantess before him came a hot, heady wind that washed over him like a tidal wave. The entire ordeal lasted nearly ten seconds, before finally, thankfully, the full lips began to close.

“For-” Emma began, before stopping to yawn. “Forgiveness is good.” She said, never noticing how enthralled the tiny student before her was with the simple act of her yawning. “I’m sorry for interrupting, but please continue.” She said, lowering her head even closer to the boy on her desk, who found himself frozen in place at her sudden approach.

“Could you, um, please not move so close like that.” He asked, sitting down on the desk. Something about sitting made the incredible difference in scale between himself and the giant woman more easy to endure. Maybe it had to do with the fact that standing at his full height made their differences harder to accept.

“I’m sorry.” Emma said, but didn’t move her head. “There’s a glare from the window outside, do you mind if I close my eyes?”

“B-By all means.” The boy said. It was easy for him to forgive someone after the deed had been done and there was some distance between himself and the event, but much harder when it was still playing out in front of him. “But, anyway. Yesterday I made the mistake of walking into the girl’s locker room. I mean, I’ve asked faculty before if they could stick a sign up on the tiny’s entrance since I can’t read the giant’s sign from all the way down below, but I haven’t had any luck yet.”

“I’ll… get on that.” Emma said, feeling the gentle embrace of sleep beginning to come for her as she tried to stay active and conscious.

“Thanks, Miss Gear. So, I accidentally walked in, but I didn’t know because it’s my first class of the day and I was early. So I got changed, and suddenly saw the girl’s track and field team start coming in. And I didn’t know what to do! So I-”

It was at this exact moment that sleep finally overtook Emma. Her left arm was stretched out, and acted like a pillow to catch her head, while her chin hit the table she’d been struggling to stay awake above. It wasn’t loud, or painful, and made hardly a sound. Just a simple thud, followed by the sounds of a woman resting.

Unfortunately, her chin just so happened to fall directly onto the seated boy she’d been listening to a moment earlier. His legs were immediately pinned in place, and panic overtook him as the giantess’s enormous face seemed to invade his personal space.

“Miss Gear!” He said, trying to pull himself out from underneath the head several times larger than his home. It was no use. Though only an infinitesimally small portion of her face was making contact with him, it was enough to keep him locked into a vulnerable position directly beneath her from which escape was impossible. He cursed himself for not putting more distance between the two of them when she’d first started leaning over, before quietly asking for forgiveness for his cursing.

Emma, for her part, wasn’t aware of anything taking place beneath her. She had drifted off into sleep completely, and her lips curled upward into a vague smile as her body silently thanked her for providing it the sleep it had been denied so long.

After a couple minutes of struggle, the boy gave up. He looked at the clock hung up on the wall, and did his best to focus on it. The sheer distance made it hard to read even when he squint, but it looked like there was still a solid twenty minutes left until lunch period. If there was one thing he’d gotten used to in his life as a small person, it was being put into awkward situations for extended periods of time. This one seemed no different, so he would just have to wait it out.

Then he felt something warm splash over his face. Immediately caught off guard he found himself gasping for air, and felt the warm, sticky mess coat the inside of his mouth and nose for a split second before he managed to spit it all out and wipe his face clean. Turning his head up, he was greeted with a second splash of the warm liquid, and felt it coat his eyes, making it hard to see as he tried to rub the liquid free.

In the split second before it hit though, he caught sight of the source. It looked like Miss Gear was drooling in her sleep. It was hard to imagine that something he’d oft found himself doing in his sleep could happen to the giant woman as well, though with much different results. While the most that would happen to him if he drooled was a wet patch on a pillow, if Miss Gear continued to drool like this, then…

“Miss Gea-!” He shouted, but found another droplet splashing onto his face and forcing a great deal of the tanned giantess’s saliva down his throat. He coughed, finding it hard to speak with his mouth full this way, only to have a second drop hit the top of his head and drench his hair.

He only had a moment to realize what the two drops happening in close proximity meant.

Emma slept soundly. The droplets of saliva raining from her open mouth onto her desk quickly transitioned into an impossibly thin stream.

The boy fought valiantly against the stream of saliva, but he was not built for fighting. He was a born intellectual, and even the weight of Emma’s saliva quickly became too much for him to bear, and he was forced onto his back by it. What was once just the excess liquid he’d wiped off his own face and onto the desk behind him transformed all-too-quickly into puddles of the giantess’s saliva.

All he could do now was hope that Miss Gear would wake up early, and rescue him. The thick, sweetly-scented puddles quickly congealed into a pool under his back, and try as he might to continue fighting off the liquid he could tell he was only delaying the inevitable. The pool rose up around his ears, submerging them, and he fought for every gasp of air he could manage between the relentless onslaught of the sleeping giantess’s mouth.

“I’m sorry!” Emma said, jerking her head up suddenly. The bell was ringing! Sitting up, she felt a small wet patch on her lip, and wiped it off, before looking up at the clock. It turned out that lunch was over now. She’d slept past the bell signaling the start, and was now only waking up at the next bell confirming her return to her desk.

“Well, we’ll talk next time.” She said, looking back down at her desk, and drawing her head back in surprise. A small puddle of drool had been left where she’d napped, and floating in it was… well, she couldn’t really tell because it was face down, but she hoped it was the boy she’d been talking to.

“Guess I’ll have to pay his mother a visit after school.” She said, reaching for a box of tissues she kept on her desk and wiping the mess up. Once clean, she crumpled the paper, smiling a bit at the tiny crunching sensation she could barely make out through the pads of her fingers as she did so.

“I’m ready for whoever’s next!” She announced, opening the door to her office again and straightening her glasses. Another yawn punctuated the announcement, and she grumbled in the realization that her nap hadn’t even helped much.