- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is prety violent baby! Blood and almost entirely foot based. If you love crush venture forward! Enjoy!

As always if you'd like to support me the easiest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my e-junkie store https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your style via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear



“Walk forward to receive judgment.”

Murmurs of confusion rippled through the crowd as they followed orders. Having all been recently deceased they were surprised to suddenly awake in a vast, infinite landscape filled with clouds. Whatever they’d been wearing when they met their demise had been exchanged for a clean white robe, and a soft, lilting voice had given them orders that they all understood despite any language differences.

There was no doubt about it. To those who believed, they were in heaven. Or… some facsimile resembling it, anyway. The voice informed them they would receive final judgment soon and be sent away to live for the rest of eternity. Some imagined it would come in the form of a magical hat that would spew insults to the evil once they’d worn it, and offer kind words to those who’d lived a righteous life. Others pictured a wizened old man reading from a big book who would admonish them of their misdeeds and praise them for the good they did. They all imagined there would be time to discuss their lives and assignments one-on-one with whatever or whoever was going to judge them.

So it was with great surprise that they watched as the figure of an enormous young woman stepped over the entire lot of them from behind. As if they were but ants on a sidewalk they watched as her bare foot rose high above their heads and hung in the air for but a moment before she completed her step in front of them. If she so desired she could have squashed the entirety of the group with but one poorly-aimed step, so they were all inclined to appreciate her simply due to her grace in sparing them.

How long had she been tailing them? Had they simply not noticed her before? Or in walking forward had they moved through an invisible barrier and entered her domain?

“So. You’re the new dead guys, huh?” Emma asked, folding her arms under her wobbling chest as she stopped suddenly to address the crowd. “I gotta say, you’re not doing a whole lot to impress me right now.”

The crowd was stunned. They had obediently followed orders since arriving, not knowing what else to do.

Emma adjusted her square-framed glasses and looked down at the minuscule people before her. The freshly dead were always a pitiable group, but she was feeling rather bored with her job at the moment. She’d already reached her daily quota of souls by simply choosing random destinations for the last dozen or so groups, so she didn’t technically have to be here anymore.

Men and women alike stared up at the massive woman with a mixture of reverence and fear. The plain robe that covered her body somehow flowed as if under a constant gentle breeze. The effect extended to the thick black mane of hair atop her head, as well as the massive pair of feathery wings folded behind her back. She was careful to rest her arms under her chest to emphasize its great heft under the otherwise-formless robe, leaving her bare feet as the only other visible part of her body.

Emma’s job of sending the dead to their eternal destination came with a few perks to help her make a properly informed decision. Reading the emotions of individuals had quickly become her favorite, and upon scanning the crowd she noticed one that didn’t quite belong with the rest. It appeared to be coming entirely from one man. A young, dark-skinned man settled right in the center of the entire group.

Lust.

Reverence was strongest, as it was with the vast majority of the crowd. The thought that such a massive, powerful being of obviously divine nature was taking the time to address them was enough to convert even the most ardent of nontheists. He also held a healthy amount of fear, as the rest of the crowd did as well upon seeing her walk over them so casually as she had. Even now those massive toes casually tapped at whatever it was that passed for a floor here, and the gentle slaps of her soles sticking to the ground for a split-second painted vivid images of what would happen to any of them should Emma choose to step on them.

But hidden beneath both of those for this young man was lust. He looked upon the giantess as a being of beauty and power that no one he’d ever met during his living days could hope to match. Her size only amplified her features a thousand times and made her a thousand times more lovely to look at. His eyes constantly darted around the giantess’s form, trying to greedily take in as much of it as possible while maintaining enough eye contact to not arouse suspicion.

“You.”

The crowd seized up. None knew who she was addressing.

Emma rolled her eyes.

“You there. The one with the afro.” She said again. She knew who this man was. She knew everything about him. She knew his name, his date of birth, where he was born, where he went to school, every kiss he’d ever shared, every job he’d ever held, and the cause of his death. She could have driven him mad with all the information she knew about him thanks to her role, but she didn’t want to just say his name. She wanted everyone present to know exactly who she was addressing.

After speaking, the crowd turned inward and began to look each other over. As expected, it took only a few seconds for everyone to notice the one man in the group with the hair she’d described.

Emma smiled. Now everyone was on the same page.

“Come closer and kiss my toes if you want to get into heaven.”

The air in the room grew tense as dozens of eyes were focused on the man the divine giantess had singled out. He wanted to get into heaven, right? So why was he hesitating? Would they all be asked to do the same thing? She’d mentioned being unimpressed earlier. Did that mean they should take initiative and join him without being asked?

“You’re not moving very fast. If you take too long then I’ll start sending random people in this group to hell.”

The crowd turned on the man at once. Gentle urging him to step forward transformed into violent pushes as he stumbled out the center of the group and fell onto Emma’s big toe. The hard nail broke his fall, but he quickly pulled his hands away, feeling as though he should start dissolving for making direct contact with the angelic woman.

“Come on little guy. Get to work or else…” Emma trailed off, lifting her other foot and targeting a young, pale-skinned man with a mop of blonde hair. She wiggled her toes menacingly over him while he shivered in fear. Those nearby told him to be strong, as this was likely some kind of a test.

To put their minds at ease, Emma pressed down with her big toe, and flattened the blonde boy in the blink of an eye. Fresh blood squirted out the sides of her big toe, painting a good portion of the crowd and adding a splash of crimson to the otherwise near-endless canvas of white that was the area they currently resided.

“…Or I’ll get to have more fun feeling you little people go pop.”

A stunned silence hung over the crowd, radically changing the emotions Emma could read. Though she’d displayed her power over them by effortlessly wiping one out, the reverence had receded thanks to how sudden it had been. In its place was a cocktail of fear, horror, and anxiety. All eyes were on her toes, as those in the crowd wondered if they would be next.

But amidst all the fear she could detect the undercurrent of lust. It had not waned during her display, but surged. It fought neck and neck with fear as the singled-out man finally began to do as told. He pressed his lips to Emma’s big toe, and kissed it like it was his lover. He ran his tongue along the huge digit and breathed in great lungfuls of the warm air surrounding her feet.

“He’s done as you told!” A man shouted from the crowd. “Please, stop this blasphemous game!”

“Blasphemous?” Emma asked, smiling broadly at the accusation. “Hey buddy, fuck you.” She said, raising a middle finger to the man and lifting the foot currently being worshipped over him. She’d had her fun singling out the man who prostrated himself before her toes, but she was ready to enjoy her time with the rest of the crowd now.

Her foot rose over the group, and hung menacingly in the air. Gasps rose from the group as they looked up at the bare foot threatening to crush the rude man who dared talk back to the giantess. As before, there were those who turned on him, trying to push him away from the others to minimize any damage done to the group as a whole.

That would prove to be a mistake.

No longer content with feeling a single individual pop under her giant feet, Emma raised her foot so high it became level with her other knee, and hammered it onto the man in the crowd like a piston. The scene around her foot looked like a blood-filled explosion had detonated as more than a dozen people were crushed in the blink of an eye. A second later, Emma lifted her foot, showing off the violent remains to the group, and failed to suppress a giggle when three of the robes worn by the freshly deceased fell aside and drifted off her sole.

“Oh no. Now I’ve done it.” Emma said, looking at the remaining people as they scattered from her in every direction. “I’m not supposed to just step on you little guys. To crush you like the teeny little bugs you are. To feel your bodies collapse and give way under my feet. To enjoy taking advantage of my status over yours. If anyone finds out I’ll probably be in big trouble.”

No one was listening. She was giving the speech more for her own benefit than those who were already driven mad with fear.

“The only way to make sure no one finds out is to make sure that none of you leave here alive.” Emma concluded, lifting her still-clean sole up high and taking aim at a young woman who was running in circles, paralyzed with indecision over which way would be the best to flee.

It ultimately didn’t matter. She was caked to Emma’s sole in the blink of an eye, but in less than a minute even the most tactical-thinking athlete of the group had been caught by Emma as she stomped her way through the remains of the crowd and finished leaving a swath of bloodied footprints all over the floor.

Satisfied, Emma took a seat, and stretced her legs out. She looked down at her feet sticking out the bottom of her robe, and wiggled her toes in satisfaction. The sound of her toes rubbing against each other was always pleasant, and she began to wonder if she should try and take another batch, or simply quit for the day when she sensed a spike of lust in the room.

Confused, she squinted, and spread her toes apart. Then checked under her foot for any movement. Nothing. Looking around the floor, she quickly spotted the man she’d initially teased, and stomped after him.

He had been thrown from Emma’s toe when she stood to crush the life out of the man who’d spoken back to her, and was lying in a pile on the floor. Despite his obvious injuries, he was still able to turn his head and watched as Emma disposed of the entire crowd. The lust coming off of him had been overwhelming, but after stomping her way to him fear was beginning to overtake his soul.

He was the only one who’d been listening to Emma’s speech. She may have said it sarcastically, but she’d followed through on her threat to crush them all. He knew that it would soon be his time too, and he wished he could stay here in purgatory forever to extend his time with the giantess who showed obvious disdain for him.

“I’m surprised you’re still alive.” Emma said, bending over to pick him up off the floor. Being shifted so casually meant all his broken parts flared up at once, and he howled in pain while resting on the tanned giantess’s palm. He waited for Emma to continue, to give him the attention it seemed like she was teetering on the edge of giving. To show any sign that because she’d selected him to worship her directly that he was special. That she saw something in him.

He continued trying to come up with reasons for Emma to have picked him as she parted her lips and tossed his broken body inside. A second later she swallowed, content in the knowledge that he would have to suffocate in the depths her belly, rather than meet the quick end she’d granted everyone else.

“I tell you to do something you should do it the first time.” She muttered to herself.

---

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN I’M FIRED?!” Emma shouted, slamming both fists onto the woman’s desk. “I’VE GOTTEN NO COMPLAINTS SINCE I STARTED!”

The woman, clad in an outfit just like Emma’s save for a glowing halo floating atop her head sighed in frustration. She was sitting at a desk filled with binders overflowing with paperwork and silently closed the one she’d been reading from. Taking a deep breath, she adjusted her glasses before speaking professionally.

“That’s exactly the problem, Miss Gear. People who are judged complain about where they end up. It’s what they do. It’s how we know that you’re doing your job properly. I don’t even know what you could have done to wind up with zero complaints.

“Come on!” Emma protested, standing up and turning away. “I’m good at this job! And it pays really well!”

“I’m sorry Emma. As of right now we’re going to have to end your paid internship with heaven, and we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. Your extra abilities will be stripped from you when you return to Earth.”

Emma sighed, then pumped both hands up and raised her middle fingers as high as she could manage.

“Then FUCK this company and FUCK purgatory. I’ll just rot in GOD-DAMNED GROUND when I die!” she shouted, leaving the office and slamming the door shut behind her as she did.