- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I really wanted to get this out as soon as I could and I did promise myself that I wouldn't upload anything else until I got this done and here it is! Again, sorry for the delay. Hope you all enjoy!

As Alex opened her eyes, she looked around and saw she was out of her cousin’s stomach. She was actually in her room. Was it all just another ‘dream’ she had? Being swallowed again and again all for her cousin’s sick game was nothing more than a fantasy. Alex fell back on her bed as she relaxed for the first time in weeks since she started obsessing over this. She reached for her phone and began playing on it as she kicked off her shoes, breathing a sigh of relief as she felt the cool air on her skin. A calm breeze went around the room as Alex’s heart began to slow down, the first time she’d been able to in what seemed like months.

“Must be nice to relax and digest, isn’t it?” Alex heard that all too familiar voice as she dropped her phone and began looking around for Ellie to reveal herself. “The brain does fascinating things when it faces something that might kill it doesn’t it?” Suddenly, the illusion of her bedroom shattered to reveal Alex standing on her cousin’s smooth, vanilla white stomach. Looking forwards, Alex saw her breasts were now like mountains compared to the small girl, however she did seem larger than she normally would when Ellie shrunk her. “It seems this might be our last time doing this, at least when it comes to you. Your life is coming to an end little Alex. I’m just lucky enough to get more of you.”

The information of her life actually coming to an end hit Alex fairly hard. She’d spent her whole life studying for her dream job but now she was going to be nothing less than food for her younger cousin. All she could do was cry as the pressures of her feeble existence crumbled her mind to jelly. “I’m really going to die? Why can’t you bring me back?!” Alex yelled through her tears as Ellie brought her hand up and suddenly Alex was brought sky-high to be brought to Ellie’s face.

“Because you have a set life before you expire. I must admit little girl, you’re probably my favorite one to toy with so far. Now, Alex. My dear gut slut. I know this can be a scary time for you and normally I’d just toss you in my stomach and let you painfully and slowly digest one last time like I’ve done so many times. But you? I always knew you’d be my favorite. I just wish more of you were like this.”

“I’m not real? But all my memories! My first kiss! I lost virginity to Jason. I watched Titanic and cried for hours. Was that not real? Am I even real?” Alex looked at her hands as she tried desperately to wrap her head around this revelation. She’d thought nearly nineteen years of her life was hers when it was someone else’s. Her parents weren’t hers, her friends were just an illusion, and worst of all, this was all part of Ellie’s game. She existed only to be eaten by her however many times she wanted. This was not her life. It was Alex’s. The real one who probably died from getting eaten and forgotten about by Ellie long ago.

“Alex, I know this can be a troublesome time for you folk but I’m here to make sure your last few moments aren’t ones of confusion. I know you’ve always been my gut slut and the original Alex always loved this one thing. Let’s hope you do too.” Ellie soon raised her hand and reached for Alex as she was soon enveloped by Ellie’s hand. Then, Alex was brought back out from her cousin’s clutches and soon had a silver rope tied around her waist. There she stood, on Ellie’s palm feeling the rope she was now connected to. It felt solid, yet soft enough to not feel too uncomfortable. “I call this my special rope. The old Alex used to love this and it used to be her favorite activity for us to do. Let’s hope you do as well. Now up here snack.” Alex quickly realized what she was connected to. The rope led to Ellie’s finger, so when Ellie raised her hand, Alex followed close behind. She screamed as she swung around the air, trying desperately not to end up puking her own guts out as Ellie brought her right where she wanted her to be. Her mouth.

Alex looked down at the lips of this girl as she slowly and methodically smiled, revealing the braces attached to her teeth. The words terrifying and murderous came to mind as Alex watched the salvia move around Ellie’s teeth with such elegance. It sank deep into her soul that this might be the last time she would ever take the plunge of getting swallowed alive by her cousin. The small girl was floating there as Ellie began opening up her jaws letting her see the still petrifying pit that Alex had gone down several times. Now, she didn’t even know if this would be the last time she’d be in for this kind of experience nor did she know what kind of afterlife was in store for her once she was finally disintegrated by Ellie and her powerful stomach. Did the witch teen create a whole afterlife for her? Was she even going to go to heaven if she dies small? Now, Alex was never religious but now that she seemed to face the end of her life, for real this time. As far as she was aware, there were no do-overs. No ‘her coming back to life’ this time. The end of the road for the ‘gut slut’ as Ellie would call her. She had no idea why she kept referring to her by that, maybe it was her way of forcing her to like being eaten like this. She’d never know and more than likely she didn’t want to know.

“Are you ready, my little gut slut, to take the final plunge? Enjoy this while you still can. I know I will. Not to worry my dear Alex. The other side isn’t scary I can assure you.” Ellie licked her lips as she further readied her mouth for Alex’s final approach in the dark, damp cave. “But of all the clones I’ve had, you’ve definitely been my favorite.” As the word ‘clone’ reached Alex’s ear, she didn’t get much time to react or even take it all in as Ellie released her grip on the small girl and her rope to send her flying downwards. Alex screamed as loud as she possibly could as Ellie slowly opened her jaws up fully to accept her into her body one last time. It was like slow motion as Alex headed deep into Ellie’s mouth as she passed the still braced up teeth and eventually ended up mere inches from the tongue of the girl who had consumed her too many times to count. Alex’s string was not long enough to land directly on either the tongue or the back of the throat. But Alex knew that this was all part of Ellie’s game. It was only a matter of time before Ellie either released the rope to send her down or continued to toy with her.

Alex could feel the heat the massive cave gave off as Ellie’s breath circled around her small body as the small girl tried her best to take in the environment around as this would be the last time she’d ever get to anything. The next thing she’d see would most likely be the inside of Ellie’s stomach and after that, nothing. The stench of the air around her was stale and reeked of old milk mixed with cereal, more than likely Ellie’s previous meal. It made Alex gag as the thought of her even thinking of enjoying being eaten proved too alien of a concept for her. Inhaling the almost toxic smelling gases around and in Ellie’s mouth made Alex just want to gag. All the time spent in Ellie’s stomach those few times must’ve made her hallucinate that she did in fact enjoy being inside her cousin’s stomach. Maybe it was due to the fact that Ellie wished nothing more than to have her cousin be as willing as possible in this terrible situation. It probably made her feel better than eating a scared and defenseless Alex. Who knows, perhaps Alex’s unwillingness gave Ellie indigestion.

But as soon as the rope was brought down into the jaws of the ever-hungry beast, it was raised up just as fast. This had the unforeseen consequences of giving Alex slight vertigo as she brought to where she was before. She groaned as the giant blonde below her smiled and giggled with glee before exploding her eardrums by addressing her one last time. “I hope you enjoyed that little experience, but you know what comes next. Here, I’ll make your last trip special for my favorite little Alex. I haven’t had this much fun with one of you in so long, I still can’t believe this is the end. Maybe the next version of you can be just like you. We’ll find out soon enough.”

As Alex still tried to wrap her head around her own existence, Ellie stuck out her tongue and wrapped it around the string on her finger in a loop. One moment it was wrapped right around the porcelain white finger and the next, the end of the string was already in the mess of a mouth Alex was just in. The tiny girl knew where that rope was going. Same place she was going. The stomach.

As Ellie began to suck on the string, Alex was flung due to a lack of having support from her cousin’s finger and landed on Ellie’s neck. Landing with a grunt and a thud, Alex felt the warmth Ellie’s skin gave off. It wasn’t overpowering in the slightest like in her mouth. In fact, it was actually quite comforting and for the briefest of seconds, Alex was actually put at ease as she inhaled the perfume her younger cousin had on. It smelled as if every one of Alex’s favorite scents were here. Vanilla, coffee, chocolate, and even the flower she remembered smelling back in fifth grade but could never find another. Whether it was Ellie doing her best to actually put her at ease or simply her mind going astray from the sheer stress of it all, Alex felt at peace, even going as far as to stick her face deep into Ellie’s soft and innocent feeling skin to further capture the scents around her. The more she inhaled the sweet and soothing scents, the more relaxed she became. It seemed as though Alex had accepted that she was going to be eaten. For the last time.

On top of the scents around her, Alex began to hear, feel, and on an emotional level, experience everything going on beyond the thick skin of her consumer. Her predator. The inner workings on Ellie’s blood being pumped around her body, the liquids being sloshed and moved around Ellie’s throat as she basically inhaled the rope into her system. Considering she’d be next to be eaten, Alex should’ve been panicking and freaking out but she wasn’t. It seemed as though she was on this high that wouldn’t allow her to be bothered by this in the slightest. For Alex, Ellie’s body was becoming her drug. And for as long as she could remember, Ellie was nothing more than her cousin. They had fond memories with one another but now that Alex was about an inch tall and Ellie revealed herself to be some sort of being of unimaginable power. As Alex was slurped up higher and closer to Ellie’s jaws, she was no longer a simple college co-ed that was destined to graduate with student debt, work at a dead-end job for the rest of her life. But now, she was something more. She was going to be the healthiest and most delicious source of food Ellie had ever tasted. Her life goal was simple. Become the Gut Slut Ellie has been trying to make her all this time.

Then, it came. It was finally time for Alex to join with the rope. As her body came close to Ellie’s lips, Alex began to orgasm, moaning as she felt the warm breath escaping from the cave. This was her destiny, whether she wanted it to be or not. She was going to be Ellie’s food and at this point, she was ready. As Ellie sucked on the rope to bring her in closer, Alex saw her mouth open slightly as the steam exited her mouth as she inched ever closer. Alex closed her eyes as she no longer felt scared of being consumed as she had before. She welcomed Ellie’s tongue as it brought her deep in the cavernous jaws. She shivered greatly as the warm salvia began to coat her body, greasing her up for the trip down the throat. The viscous liquid did not miss a single spot as it made its way around Alex’s tiny body. It seemed as though it had a mind of its own as it slithered throughout Alex body, from her head to the crevices of her toes, every inch of her body was coated in Ellie’s salvia and it didn’t bother her one bit as she began rubbing it further into her skin. Alex began to rub the liquid deep into breasts, the more she moaned and surprisingly, the louder Ellie began to moan as well.

Alex could then feel the tongue begin to dip downwards and she knew what that meant. This was her time. As she swung beyond the uvula, she saw her last bit of light as the muscles around her gulped her down towards the pit of no return. If this was the last time she made this plunge into her cousin’s belly, she’d make sure she was a great snack. No, a full meal for her.

As Ellie swallowed Alex for the last time, a single tear flowed down her cheek as she felt the clone girl go beyond her esophagus and deep into her stomach. It felt like yesterday that she and the original Alex began to explore this when in reality, it was years ago. All because of her stupid mistake, had she not fallen asleep while Alex was playing in her stomach without invulnerability, Alex would still be here. But, Ellie did manage to salvage some of Alex’s body, as well as her mind giving rise to her personal collection of Alex’s clones. They weren’t the same and would never be but they did the job well enough. Some were smarter than others, such as this one while others took longer to be willing no matter how much Ellie put memories in their heads. While others just flat out killed themselves before Ellie even thought of eating them.

Ellie walked through a portal into her room, seeing the dozens of tiny people on the floor running away from her as she paid them little to no mind and stepped on them. “Pests. Why do you try to escape? You know there is none.” Ellie spoke as she walked to the table to grab another clone of Alex, this one labeled ‘AL-335’. She was in a glass tube filled with what seemed like water yet more solid. The clone was unconscious and naked as Ellie looked at her. She was just like Alex in almost every single way. From the fabricated memories in all the Alex clones to the exact birthmark on her lower stomach shaped like a question mark. These were just like the original except for one thing that was slowly getting better with all the clones. Alex’s willingness to be eaten. The original bothered Ellie so much about wanting to be eaten, even texting Ellie while she was in class to have her with her lunch. While her clones just never had that out of the gate. Granted, fear of being eaten was fun, after a bit of eating scared Alex clones, Ellie was getting bored. But seeing what AL-334 did, she was starting to get somewhere.

“Alright, AL-335, your sister served me well. Let’s see how you do.” With a small snap of her fingers, the room they were in vanished, leaving only the small clone girl floating a black and empty void. Then, something formed around her. A yellow and thick solution that was piping hot. Then, strange towers began to form in the substance. The strange pillars were, and curly bulged out of it until it formed around the clone. That was when she awakened. Scared for her life, the clone had no idea what just happened nor why she was in this strange environment. That was, until she heard a familiar voice.

“Mmmmm, mac n cheese. My favorite.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed the story, hope you drop a review if you enjoyed it. Or even drop a review if didn't like it.