- Text Size +
Alex was trapped, there was nothing she could possibly do as she was completely trapped in this girls plate of Mac and cheese, turkey and mashed potatoes. She’d been screaming for what seemed like hours to try and get someone in this gargantuan family to notice her when she was first shrunk mysteriously mere minutes ago but no one noticed. When she became this size, she managed to fall into the massive pot of yellow and gooey pasta. It was unfortunate for that the most voracious eater out of Alex’s whole family managed to pick up the entire region the now tiny girl was trapped in. Alex’s younger cousin, Ellie. Alex herself dreaded meeting her every year on Christmas and this year was no different, except for the fact that she was now less than a millimeter tall trapped in Ellie’s yearly dose of grandma’s macaroni.


Alex screamed desperately as she watched the blonde girl begin her feast. The massive fork that already dwarfed Alex slammed into the potatoes, mere inches away from where the small girl was. She already heard the mushy and gross sounds as the massive girl stuck the fork into the food and began to raise it high in the air, at least for the tiny girl. Alex watched as Ellie brought the fork into her massive, braces filled jaws. It was terrible watching Ellie eat normal sized but now that Alex was near microscopic, the munching and sloshing sounds that Ellie made while chewing was vomit inducing. In fact, just seeing Ellie’s mouth open wide and witnessing the massive saliva filled tongue emerge from its cave was absolutely disgusting. Alex had to bare witness to the entire cavern opening up, releasing its powerful and terrible smelling breath. Alex coughed and puked a little as she heard the fork enter Ellie’s mouth. That’s when the chewing began. The sounds of sloshing from the pasta mixing with the young girl’s saliva made Alex want to throw up once more but she couldn’t. She physically couldn’t vomit no matter how much she wanted to.


Suddenly, she heard easily the most terrifying sound she’d ever heard in her entire life. It was the sound of Ellie swallowing her meal. Alex looked up to Ellie’s throat that seemed miles away to see the lump of what was once mashed potatoes slide down her throat. Alex’s jaw dropped to the floor as Ellie sighed in absolute pleasure as the first signs of her feast had just begun.


To Ellie, Christmas dinner wasn’t just another dinner like her family members. No, it was a special time of year to not only get presents, but to pig out and enjoy the food as her ridiculously fast metabolism burned it all, letting Ellie keep her slim shape throughout her whole seventeen year old life. She especially loved the taste of her grandma’s signature Mac and cheese while also combining them with the sub par mashed potatoes that her aunt would bring every single year. But something about adding them together made it magical. The bitterness of the mashed potatoes mixing with creamy pasta made for the best meal Ellie would have all year. She licked her lips as she tasted the first bite of potatoes entered her mouth. It was absolutely euphoric as she swished the paste around her mouth using her dainty tongue. The feeling of sending her food down her throat, it actually made her moan slightly, no matter how much it weirded everyone else at the table, Ellie did it anyway. She loved her family’s cooking and now, the feast could truly begin. She now set her sights on the most delicious item of food on her plate. The same place Alex was trapped and had no way to signal to her now gigantic cousin. With a flick of her massive fork, Ellie headed straight for the section where Alex was.


The tiny woman had no chance as she watched Ellie’s massive eyes dart straight for where she was. Alex screamed once more, in a sort of last ditch effort to get the attention of anyone in her family. “Someone! Please, I don’t want to be eaten!” Alex screamed as she watched Ellie’s fork return, clean as a whistle. The metal utensil went underneath Alex’s feet as it grabbed the entire area around her. She tried to fruitlessly run away but her legs were trapped in the cheesy goo. It was like the yellow paste was trapping Alex from escaping, like the universe was actively keeping her stationary on this plate of food.


It wasn’t like it mattered in the long run as even if Alex’s legs were free to move around, it was doubtful that the speak of girl could possibly run off the fork which was heading at incredible speeds towards Ellie’s open mouth. Alex looked up to see the beast of a mouth begin to open wide for her. It was like Ellie herself was giving her a show as the tongue, in its sheer size and glory in comparison to Alex, displayed its dominance over her. She watched Ellie lick her lips, leaving behind gallons upon gallons of Ellie’s disgusting and revolting salvia. By this time, Alex could only watch as the fork swiftly entered the massive and disgusting cave known as the mouth. Alex looked all around her and saw nothing but the ivory pillars coated in metal bars welcoming her to her cousin’s massive body. Alex was absolutely amazed by the sheer size of the mouth she was about to be forced into. The front teeth easily dwarfed the tiny girl and that wasn’t even getting into the tongue, the thing that haunted her the most since she first laid eyes on it. The liquid on it had disgusted Alex and there was nothing she do to either run away or escape in anyway. It seemed as though it was fate that she’d be chewed up into a million pieces by her cousin as part of her Christmas dinner.


Ellie brought up the Mac and cheese to her mouth as she very much enjoyed the feeling of the pasta about to enter her mouth. The warmth of the food entered her mouth and as soon as the fork was inserted into the cave of a mouth, Ellie blushed as she tasted the pasta and cheese sauce begin to spill around her mouth. The teenage girl loved this feeling but she loved this next feeling even more. Swallowing her food whole. Ellie tilted her head back and moaned as she felt the noodles, cheese and an unexpected guest. Ellie only felt the noodles slide down her throat and just that was divine to her. Unfortunately, something had stopped while heading down to her stomach. Annoyed and in slight pain about this development. Ellie reached for her water cup as she took a massive gulp to ease the pain going on inside her throat. Swallowing the water, she let the cold liquid slide down her throat and ease the burden that was her older cousin Alex trying her best to survive along with one single piece of pasta.


Alex panted wildly as she realized what she’d just survived. Ellie hadn’t chewed her food one bit, she just set it straight down her gullet. She now began to realize how Ellie would always finish her plate before anyone else in the family. But she didn’t have time to think on the past as she was standing on the one pasta that had managed to avoid being pulled down deep into Ellie’s body. Alex couldn’t see much if anything around her but shears plenty. The gurgling below her which was the bottomless pit that she desperately wanted to avoid. The feeling of a constant and loud heartbeat kept Alex aware of where she was. The one solace she had was that at the very least, the pulse all around her was calming. It almost made her forget she was where she was. The throat of her cousin, heading down into her stomach. Alex knew her sanctuary was fleeting, she knew from previous experience with situations like these that wouldn’t last. Her fate as part of Ellie’s meal was inevitable and now, there was nothing the poor Alex could do but either wait for Ellie to spit this one piece of pasta up or swallow it. This was something she just had to accept. It wasn’t like Ellie was known for vomiting up her precious meal. Once Alex was in her stomach, it was game over for the small Alex. No matter how hard she’d fight this, it was fruitless to fight this. Alex just sighed and prepared to be fully swallowed. Digested in her cousin’s stomach.


Ellie took the ice cold water and downed it without much thought. Mouthful after mouthful, Ellie swallowed the water wanting to feel the pain of the noodle sitting in her throat disappear. And eventually, she did. The sweet feeling of the lump slide down to her awaiting stomach. The teen smiled with her braced filled grin as she could finally resume devouring her meal. Licking her lips as she grabbed her fork, it seemed as though multiple times every second, Ellie swallowed more food to send to her guest that was now sitting uncomfortably in her stomach.


As Alex sat on the pasta, she felt something strange coming from above her. Looking up and seeing nothing but darkness, Alex then saw what appeared to be light. Doing her best to stand on top, Alex raised an eyebrow as she was looking at the light high above. Then, the unthinkable happened. Water, thousands of gallons it seemed, poured into Ellie’s throat. Alex tried to scream but was quickly silenced as the gush of water filled the area around her. Alex was once more on the track to being digested. She tried her best to swim around but in the darkness as well being forced down Ellie’s gullet. Soon, however, the stress of the situation became too much for the tiny redhead. Alex soon passed out, fortunate that she did as she got to avoid the pain of entering Ellie’s stomach where the acids would soon begin to fully digest the food the girl had sent down with the tiny Alex.


Alex screamed as she woke up from the nightmare that was her time getting swallowed. She looked all around her and she in her bed. It was just a nightmare. Some concoction that her brain had made while she was asleep. Then, the door opened up to reveal her mother looking at her.


“Alex! It’s almost noon, your cousin Ellie’s been wanting to see you since she got here.” Alex’s mom left the doorway as the girl got out of bed, got dressed, easily knocking that nightmare as nothing more than that. A nightmare. As Alex walked out of her room, she saw her cousin Ellie waiting for her by the stairs.


“Hey twerp, my mom said you’ve been waiting for me?” Alex had a calm demeanor as she walked to her younger cousin.


“Hey Alex, did you enjoy your time in my plate?” The high schooler asked as Alex froze in sheer terror. “Bet it was really scary being eaten alive by your cousin. But I know I sure had a good time! We should do it again sometime!” That was all Ellie said before she headed downstairs for Christmas dinner. It wasn’t a nightmare...it actually happened, Ellie knew she was there and she enjoyed it. Was this another nightmare? Was this going to be her life? Being eaten alive, digested by Ellie and then brought back to life. Was this hell?


Alex might never know. She might not want to either.