- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

For this chapter, we get to see more of Ellie's and Alex's past relationship as hunter and pray as Alex attempts to figure out what is Ellie's game. But she soon finds out that her cousin is not something you can figure out.

Alex was stressed beyond belief as she slowly figured out her and Ellie’s long forgotten past of the latter eating the former. Every second of every day was her just panicking, hoping that Ellie would just get it over with and actually kill her this time. But to no avail. In fact, things have been pretty dead on Ellie’s end. No signs of her getting shrunk but that didn’t mean a damn thing with Ellie and her tricks. The last time she was swallowed, Alex was just chilling in her room and the next, she was on Ellie’s fork.


In the meantime, Alex began to try to figure out Ellie’s plans with her. It started out in Christmas and how she was taken alongside her mac and cheese to be swallowed alive. Then, almost as if by magic, Alex woke up in her bed. And so on and so on. The reason as to why Ellie would do this to her were slowly making sense to the girl. The last time she was in her stomach, she lasted for quite a bit and remembered...actually liking being in there but she couldn’t exactly figure out why she would like being in that putrid place.


Alex’s wall was covered in papers as she tried her best to figure out what made her think Ellie’s stomach would be in any way comfortable. After all, Ellie could shrink, eat her and then somehow bring her back to life. Making Alex think she enjoyed this process could be another one of Ellie’s fantastical abilities. So far, Alex has noticed five distinct abilities that Ellie used on her which she wrote down in a journal.


They were as follows: Shrinking, Resurrection, something Alex called ‘Bubbles’, then there was altering and erasing memories. Alex tried her hardest to figure out if Ellie had any more abilities she used on her but the memories were so hazy, it was hard to accurately reflect on that but she continued to try.


“Alex! Are you coming down for lunch! I made your favorite!” Alex’s mother called out from the downstairs, making the teen girl perk up. She was so caught up in all the memories of Ellie eating her that she completely neglected to eat herself. Her stomach was growling and making a fuss when she heard lunch was ready. She left the papers on her desk as she made her way downstairs where she saw her mother was standing at the breakfast bar, waiting for her to join in.


“Hey mom, sorry I got caught up in school work.” 


“Oh that’s fine dear. Come sit, it’s your favorite.”


Alex sat down as her mom put a plate of pasta in front of her. She raised an eyebrow in confusion. This wasn’t her favorite lunch item. That was garlic chicken. She was looking at a plate of spaghetti and meatballs. “Mom? What’s going on? I thought you made garlic chicken.” Alex looked at her mom who seemingly ignored her words as she continued to serve a plate for herself. “Mom?! What’s going on?”


“Isn’t it obvious my little gut slut?” That voice. That tone. It made the hairs on the back of Alex’s neck stand end to end. It haunted her dreams as much as she didn’t want to admit it. Ellie and her twisted games were back. “Hey Auntie Amy! Oh boy my favorite. Spaghetti.” Alex was beyond confused as Ellie came to sit down right next to her, making conversation with the woman that ignored her daughter not ten seconds ago.


“Anything for my favorite niece.” Alex’s mom said as she smiled in Ellie’s direction, ignoring Alex once more. 


“Say Aunt Amy, have you seen Alex around? I wanted to ask her something.” Ellie looked at Alex which made her furious so she attempted to punch Ellie square in the face but nothing happened. Her hand just phased right through Ellie’s head which shocked Alex to the core. It was like she wasn’t even there in the room.


“Oh I haven’t seen that girl all day, just been in her room working on some weird thing that’s been keeping her up. Poor girl. If only she was more like you.” By this point Alex had had enough and tried to storm off, but couldn’t leave the kitchen area. It was like she hit an invisible wall or barrier as soon as she tried to leave.


“Now where does my gut slut think she’s going?” Ellie and her mom’s voices merged into one terrifying unit. Alex turned around slowly and when she did, she saw she was no longer standing in the kitchen. She was on the plate of pasta directly in front of Ellie. Alex fell down into a pile of sauce, pasta and spices as she looked up at her cousin. She seemed taller and bigger than the other times or more likely, Alex was just smaller. By her estimates, she was about half an inch tall.


“Ellie! Turn me back now and leave me alone! I swear I’ll-“ She was cut off as Ellie lowered her face to be directly above Alex and her pathetic form. She was absolutely massive in comparison to her tiny form, Alex began to realize Ellie was the one with all the power in this new twisted relationship. A god incarnate to the tiny girl. Alex shuffled backwards as she delve deeper into the pasta.


“You’ll what? Write more in your little journal? Go crazy with theories about me and what I can do?” Alex’s heart sank and she curled up into a ball out of fear and shame. Ellie’s words hit her more than even Ellie thought it would be. For a brief second Ellie felt bad for her cousin but that feeling went away just as quickly as it showed itself. “Poor, delicious Alex. Doomed to always be on my menu. You’re always going to be eaten by me no matter how hard you try so why fight it?”


Alex just sighed as she started to cry as her cousin tried her best to break her down even more than she already had. “W-w-why me? Why do keep doing this to me? Over and over again? Is this some sort of game for you?” Alex finally had the opportunity to ask those burning questions that had been, no pun intended, eating her alive. “What happened to you?”


“Alex. It’s because your delicious. Plus, all those years ago, you wanted this. You practically begged to be my gut slut back then. I guess I should ask you what happened to you?” Ellie poked Alex as her tiny body stuck to the massive finger. The giant girl smiled as she brought her morsel up to her mouth to swallow her once more. “Why don’t I show you the tour that got you so excited to be my meal way back when.” 


Alex was trapped on the giant finger as she watched Ellie’s mouth open, letting her see the all too familiar tongue that wiggled its way out to grab hold of Alex. She resisted heavily to escape but once more she was trapped as she felt the gooey and disgusting appendage move up on her now bare feet making her cringe from the feeling. But it didn’t stop there however. Alex was soon brought into the abyss via the tongue and she instantly remembered how much this was the least pleasant part. It was dark, warm and wet, the worst feeling Alex had even endured. Fortunately, she didn’t spend a lot of time here as Ellie quickly sucked whatever flavor Alex had off the tiny girl that was her cousin to only send her down the dark pit once more.


Alex was once again sent down Ellie’s throat in a massive gulp along with the spit and other things this giantess had lying around in her mouth such as crumbs from her breakfast and other assorted things. Alex cried as she truly believed this was the final time she’d ever make this trek. Ellie could very well let her digest alive the moment she reached the acidic stomach. She could make her parents think Alex just ran away and they’d be none the wiser. This goddess she was traveling inside could do pretty much anything she wished. She could even make a dummy version of Alex if she let her actually die. Make it seem as though the fake Alex was really her.


“Ellie! I’m sorry! Please don’t kill me! I’ll do anything, please!”  All of Alex’s screams did nothing as she stopped momentarily. There, she took in what she believed to be her final moments. All around her was Ellie. Her esophagus kept her trapped, coated in spit, mucus and other disgusting liquids. Then, the sounds all around. In all three hundred and sixty degrees, she heard the sound of blood being pumped around her cousin’s body, the digestion process beginning to start and finish lower down in the intestines. Alex gulped in fear as she felt the sudden drop. She had hoped this was going to be a quick death but with how much she pissed Ellie off, that was beginning to look like that was false. She was dealing with an all powerful god that could do whatever. And she pissed her off by trying to figure her out. It was her end in the stomach. And it was not going to be a quick, painless death. 


At least, that’s what Ellie wanted her to think. Ellie was cruel with her pray but never cruel with her cousin, her favorite taste and experience. She could always make new versions of her if she wished but this was the best one. The original. Ellie walked off when she swallowed Alex and headed up stairs to her room. She wanted to know exactly what dirt she had on her. While also messing with her tiny morsel. To do so, Ellie made Alex completely immortal while she was taking the extended tour of the body’s digestion process. All the while, for the first time at least this time around, they’d talk to one another while Alex was still in Ellie’s stomach.


“Oh Alex, hows my favorite girl doing down there?” Ellie sat on Alex’s bed, raising her shirt to expose her stomach. She rubbed it gently, wanting to feel the digestion process begin to start. Then, she felt a response to her question in the form of pounding.


“Let me out of here you psychopath!” Alex screamed at the top of her lungs as she pounded on the walls around her. As far as she could tell, it was just her and the acid in here which was a nice change of pace except this time around, the acid was like water. It didn’t affect her one bit. “What’s your game Ellie?!”


“Will you relax?” Alex paused as she heard Ellie’s voice crystal clear. Like she was standing right next to her. “I just want us to be like we did before.”


“Before what?” Alex continued to look around in the darkness, fully expecting to be scared by one of Ellie’s surprises.


“Oh? You don’t remember? You don’t remember what you said to me that made us stop our agreement? I certainly do.” Ellie then put her hand on her stomach and proceeded to move it sideways, creating a sort of window for Alex to see out of, letting light in the dark pit. It blinded the small girl as she saw the world from the stomach. She swam over to the window and put her hands out, touching the surface. It was like glass and it amazed her to see through Ellie’s stomach to outside world. “Is this better for us?”


Alex just stared outside the walls of the stomach she was in, wanting nothing more than to just leave the pit but there was a side of her that wished to stay and enjoy the ride as the digestion process took over. “Ellie, it’s...beautiful.” That part of Alex soon took over her as she now fully embraced her role.


“Aww this is bringing back so many memories. You in my tummy and me, well digesting you. Here, why don’t we do something interesting for a change. Hmm?” By now, Ellie had Alex in the palm of her hand, the old Alex she knew was coming back. She just needed a little push. And the next part of the plan would do just that. “The past few times we’ve done this, you’ve only been to my tummy right?”


Alex nodded, thinking of what Ellie had planned.


“Why don’t you take the extended tour of my body’s natural digestive system? My stomach? It’s not the only place you’re going to today.” Ellie then brought the window back, bringing the darkness back in the stomach. Then, there was a rumble coming from deep inside the far reaches of Ellie’s body. Ellie smiled as this was the beginning of her accelerated digestion process. For a normal person, like Alex and the rest of her family, food would stay in the stomach for hours. But with Ellie, her stomach played by different rules altogether.


“Extended tour?” That was when the stomach’s second sphincter opened up, letting the second phase of the process begin. The acid soon dissipated as it left the tiny Alex all alone, scared of what Ellie meant by the full tour. Normally, she’d just dissolve in Ellie’s stomach and that would be the end of her journey through her body but this was going to be a long journey.


“That’s right. The extended tour. Shouldn’t take too long but then again, all we have is time my little Alex. I could keep you in my tummy for the rest of our lives. How does that sound my little snack?” Ellie patted her stomach as she knew the panic Alex must be going through. It excited her beyond belief knowing that Alex was split in staying inside her. “If you don’t want to go out the way I want you to, I will leave you in there.”


“You’re bluffing! You wouldn’t!” Alex screamed as her voice echoed in the now empty pit. She was conflicted about what she wanted to do. Ellie could keep her in her stomach for the rest of her days which wasn’t ideal but neither was getting out the way Ellie wanted her to leave. Alex thought that Ellie would just let her out pain free but she thought wrong.


“Alex, be a good gut slut and shut it before I take you out, put you in your mother’s food and let her eat you. Don’t test me alright? Say another word about me lying and I will let her digest you. Totally and I can’t promise I’ll bring you back. Got it?” Ellie stomped down on the ground, shaking her whole body, making Alex’s time in her stomach much more violent.


“Ok Ellie.” Alex had zero choice as her vision soon started to fade as the acid began to fill the stomach. She took one last breath as the acid began over take her. “You win.” Just as Ellie sent Alex down to the rest of her digestive track, she smiled as things were starting to return to normal. 


“That’s a good girl. Just relax as the body you love so much takes you to the tour of the century.” As she felt Alex drift off to sleep, Ellie slowed down the process as she left the room, feeling her belly as she used her other hand to open a portal to her room that disappeared behind her. “I know you can’t hear me Alex but I just want to let you know that I hope you enjoy the tour. I’ll see you in a few hours. I love you.”


 

Chapter End Notes:

I do have one or two more chapters in mind for this story, the next one contuning where this chapter left off. Then the chapter after that might be end of this story. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and if you did, leaving a review does help.