- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

When Alex normally gets swallowed by her cousin, the stomach isn't part of the tour. This time around, the plate or the mouth are no longer the scariest things Ellie's body has to offer.

There is some minor feet near the very end of the story but it had nothing to do with Alex. I just wanted to try something a little bit extra with this story.

Alex shouted as her body was brought deep into Ellie’s body. She had no options as she was pushed deeper inside her cousin’s esophagus. This time was like the other times, Alex was minding her own business when ‘it’ happened. Darkness surrounded Alex as when she turned around, Ellie was looking down at her meager form. This time however, the semantics were saved as Ellie just popped her in the jaws of death one more time, sliding down her throat one more time as she felt the all too familiar sphincter to the stomach open open up to accept Alex yet again.


By this time, Alex had been swallowed at least half a dozen times by this time and every single one of them ended when she splashed in Ellie’s stomach acids, the experience would end. She’d be brought back as if nothing had happened. This was the best part of the experience in Alex’s opinion, the part when it ended. Alex once more closed her eyes as she plunged from the esophagus to the stomach. But then something happened that she didn’t expect. She actually landed in the acids, went deep into the acidic waters. Alex opened up her eyes as the liquid began to burn her eyes and then her body. Swimming up, Alex began to scream as the acid did its work on her eyes but suddenly her vision cleared up. The stinging substance all around her then began to feel more like water rather than the usual acid.


Ellie smiled as she felt her toy reach her stomach. It was the typical experience this time around but this time, the young girl decided she wanted her cousin to remember the times when they were younger. Back when Alex enjoyed being eaten by her. Swallowed whole by the all consuming void that was her gullet. She’d made Alex this time around conscious and aware of her impending death. No longer would the dream end when she splashed in the gastric acids of the stomach. Alex got a few minutes to be digested alive, she’d return back to her normal inconsequential life. At least until Ellie felt like another afternoon snack during class.


Meanwhile deep inside the teenager’s body, Alex’s skin was burning from the acid all around. She screamed in the dark as she tried to swim around the stomach she was, keeping her head above the ‘water’ line. All around were half digested chunks of Ellie’s most recent lunch which was less than an hour ago. This just proved Ellie just snatched her up, ate and swallowed her all after her lunch as when she felt around in the increasingly shallow acid pool, she felt whole corn kernels and remains of what felt like beans or tortillas. Alex, when the pain of her skin being eaten away started to dissipate, she reached a soft ‘shoreline’ made out of the stomach lining. Even though she couldn’t see at all, Alex saw this as her best bet for staying out of the acid filled stomach. And she was right as Ellie decided to not stop at swallowing Ellie but the rest of her food as well. This made Alex’s time in her cousin’s stomach much worse as it worked over time to process the thousands of tons of food she just ate. Which made for a very exciting time for the small snack that was Alex as waves of stomach acid mixed with half digested food began to inch closer and closer to her. She screamed loudly but was drowned out by the concert of disgusting sounds around her. Ellie’s heart pumping blood around her body, the blood curdling sounds closer to her like the haunting sounds of Ellie’s intestines pushing what remained of her breakfast. She could even hear faint noises coming from outside the meters of flesh separating Alex from freedom. Noises like Ellie laughing and giggling at a joke she couldn’t hear.


It started out so normally for Alex. She hadn’t been bothered by Ellie eating her for several weeks and Alex began to believe that it was over. But when all seemed right, Alex was brought onto Ellie’s burger mixed with her school lunch. Alex tried to scream and get one of Ellie’s friends attention but to no avail. It was hopeless as she was brought into her old friend, Ellie’s mouth. She tried to escape but to no avail. No escaping again and it wasn’t like Ellie even acknowledged Alex’s presence on her food. At this point, it would be redundant as the other time Ellie spoke to her, Alex only ended up ignoring Ellie’s words and ended up demanding to be brought back to normal. 


The young girl leaned her head back and felt the slimy, wrinkled stomach wall. She sighed as she thought of all the things she wanted to do to Ellie if she ever became powerless. She wanted Ellie to feel like she was right now. Helpless, and being digested alive in her own stomach. Alex used what was left of her hand to caress her stomach as she imagined what Ellie might do if she was the one who was eaten. It gave Alex a false sense of hope, imagining finally giving Ellie her comeuppance after all the times she was swallowed by this teenager. And she still had no idea why she was doing this to her. She began to think of reasons why. Did she do something that upset Ellie so much, she bent the laws of reality to shrink and eat her repeatedly? To her knowledge, no. But she wanted to continue on that theory later on. She then thought of what if Ellie was under the control of an evil being and she saw Alex as her snack that kept coming back, all while using Ellie’s body as a disguise. All of her thoughts terrified Alex to the very core. But one thought trumped all of Alex’s fears about Ellie. What if this was all Ellie’s doing? No cosmic horrors puppeteering Ellie alone or anything like that. Alex felt like this was the closest thing to her ever expanding list of questions.


Ellie swallowed the last of her lunch and patted her stomach as she got up and opened a portal to her room. She kicked off her shoes and peeled the dirty socks off her feet as she laid down on her bed, shifting the contents of her stomach greatly. It wasn’t like she was trying to make her cousin’s time in her belly a miserable one, it’s just that her needs outweighed Alex’s. Besides, it wasn’t as if she had been in similar pools before. Years ago, Alex would practically beg Ellie to not only shrink and then eat her alive but to also basically pig out while Alex had some good times swimming in the sludge that Ellie chewed up and swallowed to appease her tiny cousin. Deep down, Ellie loved Alex to an unimaginable degree and wanted their relationship to return to the way it was. And the first step to bringing that feeling back was letting Alex herself explore her tummy. For as long as Ellie wanted her to. Being what she was, Ellie could do pretty much whatever she wished. Like making Alex small, or expanding her stomach as wide as a planet all from the inside. It was all for her loving cousin. Even if she didn’t know why she was doing this, Ellie knew eventually things would return back to normal after Alex took just a few more trips down her throat.


Alex’s world shifted drastically as the once still pool of acid shifted and knocked her back into the acidic pools. Alex screamed as she plunged deep into the caustic, stinking stomach of her cousin, trying her hardest to grab hold of something before her she inevitably disintegrates and fortunately, she did manage to grab onto a half digested piece of food and climb out of the acid, with just a few scrapes and burns. She was basically unharmed which made her sigh a bit of relief as for the first time, she looked around her with fear of being killed. She saw the soft looking walls of Ellie’s stomach which were coated in both mucus and acid. Alex really took it all in as she closed her eyes. The sounds all around her was slowly drifting her sleep. It was as if she...liked being in here. How she somehow enjoyed being inside her cousin’s body. Being in her stomach, digested to serve a greater purpose.


“That’s right Alex. You’re almost ready. But I think I’ve had my fun with you.” Ellie snapped her fingers as Alex disappeared from her stomach and brought back to wherever Ellie pulled her from. She then got up and began walking around her room, feeling some pops underneath her soles. “Damn slaves can’t keep the floor clean for five goddamn minutes.” Ellie raised her foot up as she saw the very tiny and near microscopic dots that were present on her white soles. “Who’s ever left has five minutes to clean up my floor before I just eat you all. Understand?” Having more than just Alex to play around with, Ellie had microscopic people for pretty much everything she needed. Standing at less than a few millimeters, the ones in charge of taking care of Ellie’s floor/feet didn’t stand a chance if or when she got careless and stepped on them. Fortunately, she could easily replace any of the ones she ate, crushed or something worse with more.


After all, with her kind powers, she’d be foolish to only toy with Alex. But she did have a soft spot for her which is why she was retraining her to be her certified ‘gut slut’. Something that Alex herself coined way back when.


 

Chapter End Notes:

I do hope you enjoyed, I do have about two more chapters of this in mind so the story is not gone after this chapter. Ellie isn't quite done toying with Alex just yet...