- Text Size +
Picking up a few months after the first chapter, Alex is once again played with like a piece of meat by her cousin.

---------------------

Many weeks went by with Alex’s constant nightmares. The massive tongue, the jagged teeth and then the gullet were all she saw at night when she closed her eyes. Even after Ellie and everyone else was gone, the terrors remained. She shivered at the thought of seeing her cousin again but she knew she had to eventually. After all, the next family gathering was today which was the yearly Valentine’s Day dinner and who else was going to be there other than Ellie.

Alex felt like she couldn’t go to her parents, friends, or coworkers about what happened to her over Christmas dinner. What could she tell them without seeming like a rambling lunatic? Her sixteen year old cousin ate her and when she woke up, Ellie asked if she enjoyed her time in her stomach? Alex was screwed either way. She could either keep it to herself for the rest of her life or tell everyone that her cousin ate her (or a tiny version of her) on Christmas to have everyone she tell that she was insane where she’d spend the rest of her life in a mental asylum. It was a lose lose situation with her predicament.

As Alex stepped out of her family’s car and walked into the restaurant where the ‘feast’ would take place, she immediately noticed Ellie. She had already began eating her food which was a plate of chopped meat, recooked beans and rice with a drink she occasionally sipped on. Alex shivered as her mother guided her to sit across from her cousin, much to Alex’s pleas to want to sit with her parents. Unfortunately, her aunt Geneva insisted that Alex sit near her daughter who she said was dying to sit near her favorite cousin. Alex reluctantly walked over to sit down directly across from Ellie who was still eating, not even looking up to greet her.

“H-hey Ellie, how’s the food here?” Alex asked as she was handed a plate that was similar to Ellie’s.

“Oh it’s great.” Ellie finally looked up to Alex, still having a sizable chunk of meat in her mouth, chewing her with it wide open as she smiled at Alex. “Still needs a *small* ingredient to get the right flavor.” Ellie then swallowed hard as she looked at Alex’s terrified face. The redhead couldn’t help but look at Ellie’s powerful throat send her food down to her stomach, where she’d been digested before. Seeing the lump of food disappeared beyond her chest, Alex began to sweat. She watched Ellie lick her lips, making them very glossy with her salvia. “What’s wrong Alex?” Ellie asked as she winked at her cousin, making her feel weird.

Alex looked at her hands as felt the minuscule hairs on her body begin to rise as she felt a small shock all around her body, everything she wore began to vanish. From the flats on her feet, her dress, her jewelry, they all disappeared. And when she looked up, everything turned massive. Just like before. And directly in front of her was Ellie’s hand which had the metal fork rising up seemingly thousands of feet into the air. Alex looked around and began to call out to her family for help, even though it was fruitless. “Mom! Dad! Aunt Geneva! Please someone!” The now tiny girl shouted as she looked up miles into the air and saw Ellie’s smiling face looking down at her with malice intent. Alex once more screamed up to her aunt who was sitting right next to her daughter. “Aunt Geneva! Please! Your daughter is insane!” But to no avail.

Alex’s world was suddenly just her, the food covered plate and Ellie. Everything else vanished, replaced by a pitch black void. “Oh come on Alex. Be my gut slut. We both know you loved being swallowed and sitting in my stomach for hours until you disappeared. Swimming in my gut, fingering yourself as if it was your last moments on Earth. And when the lights went out, you came back. Wanting to repeat me swallowing you whole in my food.” Ellie moved her colossal fork close to Alex’s meager form as she gestured her cousin to get on her utensil willingly. “So what do you want to be put in today? Beans, rice or the main course?” As Ellie named off various foods on the plate around her, Alex began to cry and fall on her knees as she felt her body rise up. “Or how I about I don’t eat you?” Ellie pondered as she plucked Alex right off the plate and brought her close to something equally as dangerous or in Alex’s case, delicious. Her drink. “I’d rather not have you get hurt when I chew my food. No, how about today, I just drink you.” Ellie soon released her fingers as she dropped Alex’s tiny body into the ice filled drink, seeing only a small splash when the small girl landed.

When Alex surfaced, she was freezing. All around her were icebergs floating above as well as below her in this dark brown liquid. She shivered as she tried her best to swim to the most solid thing available to her, an ice cube that she knew wouldn’t keep her warm nor prevent Ellie from drinking her. But as it stood, getting to solid ground wasn’t a bad option for the small girl. Staying in the liquid any longer would result in her being frozen alive, a much better alternative than being slowly digested alive in her massive cousin’s stomach.

As Alex clambered on to the giant ice cube, she realized her safety wasn’t set to last much longer as when she looked up, she saw a massive plastic straw that swiftly came down, making contact exactly where Alex was. Just when she felt most safe, she was pulled seemingly hundreds of feet down the ice cold, bubbly liquid. Alex didn’t even get a chance to take a breath before she was forced to plunge into the drink. As Alex tried her best to swim to the top but she figured she’d suffocate and drown before Ellie even had a chance to swallow her. But, Alex wouldn’t have that kind of luxury as pretty soon she felt a slight suction around her feet. In the dark brown liquid which fizzed all around her. Opening her mouth, desperate for air, she finally tasted the beverage. It was her and Ellie’s favorite soda, Dr. Brew’s Wonder Drink. It tasted delicious and she would enjoy drinking it in the summer with her friends, even with Ellie. But with this new and ghastly thing that Ellie introduced to her, those times were never going to happen again.

Ellie aimed perfectly with the straw as she watched Alex begin to sink deep into her beverage. It was extremely exlerating to imagine her cousin struggle helplessly as she began to playfully suck on the drink. Ellie knew she had to act fast with bringing Alex into her mouth or risk losing her to the icy drink. So Ellie began bringing in the drink into her mouth, swallowing thousands of gallons of it at a time, just waiting for her cousin to join the soda they both loved so much. Ellie smiled as she brought them back to reality, with her boring family. She just rolled her eyes, looking around to see if anyone had noticed Alex’s ‘disappearance’. In the dozens of times she’d eaten Alex, not once did anyone notice, even if they were talking to her when she snatched her up. It was always interesting to wipe her memories but after a bit, that became old for her. Now, she wanted to have some more fun with Alex, scar her for a bit and then, resume erasing her memory letting the cycle continue unphased.

It was a lot more fun when they were younger. The moment Ellie found out she could do these kinds of things, she remembered Alex basically begging to be shrunk and eaten along with her dinner. Ellie, being only ten at the time gladly did so and enjoyed feeling the thirteen year old swim in her stomach. It was actually then that made Ellie first pleasure herself. Just feeling the movements of Alex sloshing around as she slowly digested made Ellie feel things that she had never felt before. Alex kicking and punching her way around as they both realized the tiny girl was being digested. Ellie at the time only sought pleasure in eating and then digesting Alex but brought her back with some concentration. After figuring out her powers more, Ellie began to play with the red head more and more, whether she agreed to it or not. And much like her Christmas meal, sometimes she’d purposely ignore Alex even though she hear her perfectly. And every time, she’d bring her back with the knowledge of getting swallowed by her cousin erased. Ellie had even wiped the very first time she was swallowed from Alex’s mind, reluctantly. But this did keep her powers a secret but she knew of Alex’s turmoil inside this time around. Nowhere to go, no one to turn to. Ellie wanted to giggle to herself as she knew this was tormenting Alex with eating her over and over.

As Alex tried her best to swim up to the top of the cup, she was soon brought up by the current pulling on her legs and now, her entire body. She sent up the massive yet still skinny straw at incredible speeds. Wanting nothing more than to scream as at this point, her lungs were on fire as she hadn’t taken a breath in what seemed like hours. But then, she finally got her taste of ‘fresh’ air as she finally reached her destination. the mouth. Alex had figured out a way to somehow land on the tongue as Ellie swallowed the drink, sending the liquid into a pitch black void known locally around here as the esophagus. Then, the straw then was pulled out out and the giant teen swallowed the drink, leaving only the scared girl sitting on the edge of the abyss. Literally inches away from the bottomless pit, Alex could just barely see the uvula dangling back and forth. She screamed at it, as loud as she could. She didn’t know if she was taking the frustration out on the uvula or just her insanity, Alex screamed and cursed out as her voice echoed through out the mouth.

“Screw you Ellie! Fuck you! Why me?! Out of everyone, you chose to eat me! Again!” Alex began to tear up as she felt the rumbling beneath her. Then, the loudest sound she’d ever heard hit her as the tongue began to rise up for one last gulp. Ellie swallowed once more, and this time, she wasn’t leaving anything in her mouth behind. Alex screamed once more as she felt the gross spit all around her as she was brought down Ellie’s throat. One moment she was the mouth and the next, she was heading straight down to the stomach. Everything was coming back to her like last time. The sounds around her like the sloshing of liquids like bile in the stomach, her heart pumping blood all around her body, the feelings were all around her as she slipped down the esophagus. It was almost as if Alex was experiencing a four D movie as she felt everything around her but nothing seemed real. It had to be another terrible dream. Her cousin would never drink or eat or even think of swallowing her. But then reality kicked in. Alex soon felt her body stop in its place, her bare feet touching a soft, yet at the same time, hard thing. She knew what this was. The entrance to the stomach. She began to wonder of how she made it out alive like last time. The last time she didn’t remember much of her trip down the throat last time but she figured it would be painful. Digested alive along with the food Ellie had sent down her ever growling stomach. Alex screamed one final time as the sphincter released and sent the girl down to the acid filled pool.

Ellie burped slightly as she felt Alex reach her stomach. She smiled as she continued to eat and talk with her family while her ‘little’ cousin slowly digested alive in her stomach. Ellie could bring Alex back any minute now but wanted to really show that she was the one in control. Alex could fight all she wanted but that didn’t mean anything in the grand scheme of things. Ellie had all the power, all Alex could do was just go along for the ride.

And Ellie wasn’t about to just let this tasty cousin get away.

----------------------------------

With that, another chapter is done and an expanded look at Alex and Ellie's relationship. Hope you all enjoyed. I'm hoping to add some more chapters to this with more to offer rather than just having Alex get swallowed every time in a family gathering setting.