- Text Size +

‘So you’re, what, number 18-19?’ The girl sat in the chair opposite wore a bored expression on her face as she addressed you.

She was in her twenties and had the cultivated look of a midlevel stylist. Her current attire was casual but you had seen her type a million times before, dressed to the nines in expensive clubs. She was a prosecco on the dancefloor, cocaine in the bathroom kind of girl.

She brought a lit cigarette to her soft, full lips and drew on it, igniting the brilliant point of light at the end. She blew out a plume of smoke dismissively, ‘It doesn’t matter, there’s been a bunch of you so far today.’

She was sat on a crisp, black leather chair, square in shape and fraying at the seams. Her pale blue eyes remained on you as she casually reached over to the small, worn wooden table to her left and extinguished the cigarette against the base of a glass bowl. There was a half drunk glass of white wine next to her, the rim of the glass baring a pink lipstick stain. She took a sip, crossing her legs as she did so.

The jeans she wore were quarter length, exposing the bottom of her pale calf. Her foot bobbed expectantly, a black sandal hanging from her red tipped toes by a thin strap. She brushed a strand of hair from her eyes, hair the same immaculate colour as her nails, ‘Shall we go through your options?’

The brunette to her right looked up from her phone, shifting position on the matching sofa that half-filled the apartment’s exposed brick wall. She reclined like a cat, her equally feline features lit by a misleading innocence. She smiled playfully, the kind of dangerous smile a waitress gives a husband while she flirts with him in front of his wife. It was a smile that could lead you anywhere.

‘Um, is it my turn to go first?’

‘Sure thing,’ the third woman replied, her work phone in her hand, ‘I’ve still got this draft to send.’

‘You’re always working,’ the brunette chided harmlessly.

The third woman shrugged. She too was sat on a black leather chair that had seen better days. A smart black dress hugged her gym toned body tightly. Her stocking clad knees were pressed firmly together, her ankles pushing against the black fabric above a pair of equally black, chunky heeled boots. Her glass dangled from her slender fingers, expensive yet modest looking rings sparkling on two of them. Her brilliant eyes were focussed on her illuminated screen, you were not her current concern.

The scene could have been mistaken for a job interview; the three of them sat to one side, you stood on the cream rug in front of them. Maybe it was the wine that broke the image of these girls as interviewers, maybe it was the fact that each one stood as tall as the buildings downtown.

From where you stood, it was hard not to think that way. The girl who had first spoke still dangled her foot in front of you, itself bigger than a bus, her toes the size of a pickup truck. In reality you stood on their rug, in their apartment.

Naked, afraid and utterly helpless, you guessed your current height at less than an inch.

‘Ok, well I just don’t know, y’know?’ She sat upright, her worn converse thudding against the hardwood floor. The impact caused the ground to rumble, sending vibrations as well as a shiver of fear up your spine. She leaned forwards over her bare knees, her chin resting thoughtfully in her hand as she regarded you. ‘I guess I could crush this one too, that’s usually my favourite thing to do.’

Her feet padded excitedly as she spoke, almost like dogs straining on a leash to get at a cornered rat.

‘There’s something really cool about stepping on them, I think. I mean that’s the ultimate really isn’t it? That’s like, the undisputed fact that we’re better than them, that they’re bugs. A hundred years ago, or whatever, there would be no way someone like them could experience what they are currently experiencing. Can you even imagine it? Could you even believe it was happening? To die under a foot, to have some girl have that level of control over you, have that amount of power just to take one step and pop, dead. That’s crazy.’

She lifted her foot, swinging the grey sole over you before stretching it out and angling it towards her friends. ‘I mean look at that, to us its like, who cares? It’s just a shoe, just some rubber, but to them.’

Fear closed your throat, stifling a whimper of terror as her shadow drowned you. Her heel hit the floor, the impact causing your knees to shake. The grey sole of her shoe stretched over you, close enough to reach out and touch. The sight was captivating, each crack of rubber, embedded stone and mysterious reddish stain searing onto your retinas. The smell of dirt, of rubber, the hint of sweat, tickled across your nostrils. It quivered like an animal as she held it in place, a vast container sealing away a ravenous predator of flesh. You had never been more afraid nor felt such danger, such insignificance.

‘To them it’s everything.’ She bobbed her foot down, the wall of rubber coming mere inches away from staving in your skull. You recoiled in fear, a cry of surprise rising from you as you fell onto the coarse fibres. This was it, the way you died. You closed your eyes, trying to remember your family members as the shadow deepened, her foot descending slowly upon you. Instead you could only picture her face, that deadly smile.

Their laughter, the light flooding down on you, the huge girl settling her foot back alongside the other; these were the only indications that you still lived. Your eyes shot open, sobs wracking your body. Why were they doing this?

‘Oh get up you pathetic little bitch,’ the girl with the red hair sneered, ‘Have some fucking self-respect.’

The brunette laughed, ‘That’s my point though! That’s why I love stepping on them. How could you have self-respect being like that? How could you even consider yourself a human when at a whim you could be completely annihilated by a single footstep?’

Her foot twitched, for a second you thought she was going to strike you for real, to end her game. Your body told you to run but you fought against it. Any of the three could have caught you in a single stride. You were in their power, there was no escape.

‘Plus I mean how fucking good does it feel? I have no idea how many of them I’ve stepped on in even, like, the last five years but Jesus fuck. Every time I feel that sad lump beneath my foot, feel it start to change shape and compress as I step down. It blows my mind.

I try to remember that that is a person, that’s somebody’s life ending. They’re there, dying in agony, every part of them getting squashed flatter and flatter beneath my weight. It doesn’t matter if they beg or fight or whatever, there’s maybe a second left? Then the crunch. Fuck. That crunch when the flesh turns to liquid and the bones just give way. I love it. 

They keep going afterwards as well, if you snuff them out like a cigarette they keep crunching as the bones get shattered again and again until there’s nothing left. When you do it outside and you see that stain already soaking into the dirt. That’s awesome.’

‘Yeah but you’ve stepped on loads today,’ the third woman broke the spell. Her honey coloured hair fell about her face in well sculpted curls, shifting as she spoke, ‘It’s boring, too quick. I thought the point of the game was for you and I to present something really painful as an option?’

‘Yeah, come on, mix it up.’ The red head agreed.

The brunette pouted, her eyes lifting thoughtfully, ‘What about being eaten alive?’

A grin spread across her face, pearly white teeth against supple, pink lips. ‘Is that painful enough? I’m thinking I do it real slow, a hand a foot, an arm a leg. Really draw it out, bit by bit, bite by bite. I could even do each limb twice, once at the joint then again at the torso? It wouldn’t last forever what with blood loss n’ shit but it’s a pretty rough way to go.’

The looks on the other two’s faces encouraged her.

‘Plus think about it. If its dehumanising to be crushed like a bug, it’s so much worse to be eaten. At that point you aren’t even a person, just food for something stronger than you. Every time I eat one I always think how crazy it must be to be in somebody’s mouth, y’know?

I mean, think about that. Think about what it must be like to be on your knees, covered in someone’s saliva looking out of a mouth. A fucking mouth!’

She laughed at the idea, her legs lifting sending more tremors through the floor as her shoes squeaked across the hardwood. Her heels settled with a thud as she drank from her glass and resumed talking.

‘That’s why I like to eat the ones that are small enough to be swallowed whole but not too small to feel. You’ve got to imagine what it’s like when they see your mouth start to close, seeing their only chance of freedom shrink smaller and smaller before they’re completely trapped. Even that is crazy to think about; that some teeth, lips and cheeks can become a prison with absolutely no escape. How good is it when you feel them start to panic, when those little hands start clawing at your tongue as you prepare to swallow?

Man, I’d love to know what happens afterwards. Part of me wants to think they do make it into our stomachs alive. It would be so much sweeter if after all that they end up burning, screaming in darkness as they get digested. I thought I have felt something against my stomach once or twice but it’s hard to tell, y’ know?’

Her friends nodded, both knew all too well the feeling of utter dominance that came with eating one of these people. Between them they had consumed countless small lives, devouring them in every way possible. It wasn’t even about the taste although that itself wasn’t overly unpleasant, it was all about the experience.

‘They couldn’t stay alive,’ the blonde replied confidently, looking up from her phone, ‘they’d suffocate long before they reached the stomach, surely. How would they breathe inside of you? Don’t get me wrong, I’m an evil bitch and I’ll admit it. I want these little shits to suffer as much as either of you but practically I think the idea of little people being melted inside of us is pretty far-fetched.’

The red haired girl laughed at this, ‘Far-fetched? We’re talking about eating tiny people, real tiny people. Twenty years ago if someone had told you about Shrinkys you’d have said they were crazy. Now look at them.’

She gestured at you, filling you with shame and despair with a wave of the hand. ‘These things are so common they’re boring. They’re part of our culture, shit, they make the things these days in synth factories. Getting to torture them does more for our mental wellbeing than anything they could have dreamed of in those old Purge films.’

The brunette nodded, her eyes falling on you, ‘Still, to be sure I’ll make sure not to bite off the head before I swallow. If there’s a chance to make its shit life worse, I’ll take it.’

Her friend seemed satisfied by this and lit another cigarette, ‘And option two?’

The blonde tapped away at her phone, oblivious. Both girls waited, the red head quickly growing impatient. ‘Option two?’ she repeated, louder than before.

‘Fuck, sorry, got carried away there,’ the phone was slid into the depths of her designer purse, easy for me: fucked to death.’

The other girls cheered at this, sending a devilish smile creeping across her face.

‘Hell yeah! You don’t mess around’

The blonde laughed, her fingers flying prettily to her lips, ‘Well you did say it had to be something more interesting than being stepped on. Plus, I think it beats being eaten or crushed as mind blowing. Being reduced to food is one thing but a sex toy? That’s truly demeaning. What kind of living person, someone with a family, a job, friends, hopes and dreams could ever comprehend that the entire sum of their existence would be worth less than a single orgasm?

Nothing can be more devastating than having your last minutes, the reason your life is coming to an end, be because some bitch is bored and horny. And it’s gotta be the worse way to go. Do you get crushed, do you drown, do you suffocate? The whole way through you’re gonna be fighting for air, for escape, for a second of relief. Did I ever tell you about the one that survived?’

‘You did,’ the red head chuckled, ‘but our little guest hasn’t heard it so let’s hear it again.’

‘Gladly,’ the blonde smiled sweetly, ‘he was about an inch tall, similar to our friend here, some rando I found in a bar. He must have only shrunk that night and been left behind by his buddies so didn’t realise the death sentence that comes with being small in a club. I was gonna squish him but I was just drunk enough to go after him. He tried to run, obviously, but I got him and kept him in my bag until I got back here.

I hadn’t planned on fucking him but, I dunno maybe I couldn’t sleep or something, so it happened. Like normal I pinned him between my fingers, turns out even that’s enough to hurt them. I broke his leg, or at least really hurt it, before he even git inside of me. He was kind of out of it so couldn’t recall exactly, either way he was in a lot of pain from the start.

With this one, obviously I’ll be more careful. I’ll do the whole seduction and belittlement routine, make it real slow, let them see what awaits them, tease them, get myself super wet with them before it happens. With him, I went straight in.

Apparently my grip was loose enough for him to be pushed between my fingers on the first impact. That’s what probably kept him alive. Due to the size difference I figured my sweet, little pussy would smash him to bits like the rest of us does but it turns out the flesh is still pretty malleable. It still damaged him pretty badly though and it had only taken three or four times being force in and out of me to break his other limbs. He was a total mess, even with his head and body protected there’s no way he should have survived that.

I asked him what the worst part was, if it was the pain or what? He said it was either the heat or the drowning. I almost lost it at that. He said it’s like being boiled alive, the heat utterly wrecks you and at that size, our lady juice is thick enough to completely cover them.’

The girls giggled at ‘lady juice’.

‘He was drowning the whole time, swallowing liquids, fighting for air every second. He puked up so much when I finally roused him it was unreal. I had passed out afterwards but found him stuck to my fingers in a seal of cum the following morning. He said that he had been unconscious half the time, the g-force of my movements too much for his brain to handle. I took that as a compliment.’

‘You would,’ the brunette smirked.

‘The really cool thing was how, to him, it wasn’t even hot. Most guys would dream of getting into my pants but at that size, well, he said it was horrifying!’

All three burst into fits of laughter at that, gently mocking her as they emptied their glasses.

‘Yeah, yeah, I guarantee your fuck toys feel the same. We’re so big to them we aren’t even people. I suppose it’s like how they’re so small to us we forget they once had lives. The whole thing was a surreal experience for him, it completely broke his mind. My favourite part is when he told me about the thunderous sounds that hit like a shockwave. I guess I always was a screamer.

Still, in the two weeks I kept him alive afterwards he was able to give me a pretty good picture of what he went through. Turns out sex is pretty difficult when the clit is bigger than you are. After had recovered a bit I decided to send him back in for round two, sadly that one was a bit too much for him.’

The blonde smiled dangerously, biting her lip. She leaned forwards, her attention completely on you. ‘What about it squirt, you think you’ve got what it takes to be my little pussy-pet? I bet you’d love to spend your last moments inside of me, huh? Getting crushed to death in the darkness, drowning in my juices as I fuck you hard. What about it, wanna get started?’

Red spoke as her hand reached for you, ready to snatch you up and bring you into her. ‘Hey, remember the rules: they get to choose.’

The blonde smirked down at you before reclining back in her chair like a queen upon her throne.

‘So what will it be?’ the huge woman before you spoke again, looking down at you as if you were less than human. ‘Do you want to be slowly torn apart then swallowed or crushed, drowned and fucked?’

She gave you a moment, waiting patiently for your answer to her impossible question. ‘Or’, she continued before you had chance to speak, ‘there’s the third option.’

‘Yeah,’ the brunette grinned, ‘tell us what the third option is.’

‘Okay,’ she agreed after a theatrical pause, ‘option three.’

She reached over to the side table and lifted a shot glass. You stepped backwards as her huge body moved towards you, fear and awe of the huge titan overwhelming you. Her hand moved gracefully, depositing the shot glass next to you.

Your attention snapped instantly to it and the two people trapped inside. A man and woman, both of a similar height, naked, bruised and batted. They clutched each other in terror.

‘Okay,’ the red head repeated, ‘full disclosure; you aren’t the only contestant in our game. Meet your fellow players. I can’t remember their names but we did find out they were a recently married couple that shrunk together. How fucking sweet. They begged us to be merciful so we figured we’d give them a chance. Here’s the deal.’

Five pairs of eyes were focussed on you, you had their full attention.

‘You can either agree to be eaten, a slow and really fucking painful death or agree to be fucked to death, an equally slow, painful and truly traumatic death. Alternatively, I’ll kill you. I’ll make it quick, I promise, no tricks. If you choose me, I’ll just step on you and that’s that. One second and you’re gone, it’s all over.

The catch is, you’ll have to beg for it. I don’t mean ask, I mean beg. I’m going to want you to see you crawl across the floor like an insect and pray to me as your goddess to end your life. I’ll expect you to kiss my feet and worship me, really worship me and convince me to have mercy. You need to convince that you are worth me lifting my foot, that you are worth me taking a step to end your miserable existence. You’re gonna have to make me believe, make us all believe that there’s nothing you want more in this world than to be squashed against my bare foot, to feel my flesh against your skin for a split second before you are reduced to a stain. Tell me why I should bother, why I should have to wipe your remains off the sole of my foot.’

Her beautiful face shone with power, her eyes and lips bright with delight as she drank in the horror that cascaded upon you.

‘If you choose option three two other things are going to happen. First of all we’re going to film it.’

She gestured to the blonde who had already pulled out her phone and aimed the camera at you with one hand, giving you a little wave with the other. ‘Smile,’ she beamed.

‘Oh yeah,’ the red head continued, ‘we’re going to film every second of it, up close and personal. We’ll film you on your stomach, begging your goddess to end your pathetic life, humiliating yourself for the chance of a quick and painless death. We’ll capture those last moments, film your demise and then afterwards upload it. It’ll definitely be on Youtube and Instagram for sure. The whole world will see how worthless you and your kind are, how grateful you are to have your pain ended by such a generous person as myself. Sound good?’

She didn’t wait for you to reply, ‘And second, these two lovebirds are going to take your place. One is getting eaten, the other fucked. Whichever way around we decide it’ll be, they’ll be ripped apart and one will have to watch the other die in agony before they meet their own fate. We promise we will ensure their deaths are as painful as yours would have been if you had taken option A or B. We’ll really make them suffer as you would have suffered. We’ll be kind in one respect though, we won’t film it. Nobody will ever know how they died, they’ll just be one pair of insignificant Shrinkys among thousands.’

‘Tell him what happens to them if he chooses the other options,’ the brunette squealed, barely containing her excitement.

‘I was going to,’ she sighed in mock frustration, ‘if you choose to be eaten or used as a human dildo, we’ll let them go. Genuinely, no tricks. We’ll leave them somewhere safe like in a park or something. If there’s one of those shelter café places nearby maybe we’ll take them there. Whatever, if you choose a slow and painful death we won’t hurt or kill either of them.

So,’ she looked down upon you solemnly, slipping her foot out of her sandal and moving it towards you, ‘three choices. You have 10 seconds to decide.

What are you gonna do?’