- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Goddess Sarah hides among her enslaved tributes to find someone who can fuck her properly. | Undercover, Shrinking, Crush, Gore

--

Sasha


Richard - High Garden Citizen
 
Blue, black, blue, black; the two shirts kept switching place as he struggled to settle on a colour for his big night. Rossane came in from the main room and snatched the black shirt from his hand before promptly tossing it away. “Blue. Now will you please calm down, this is your fourth “first date” this month; you would think it would get easier for you to get dressed at least.” His sister made a good point as she turned with a dramatic flourish and left the room again. He’s certainly grown familiar with the dating routine, but he was just as nervous as the first time. “This one’s different. She’s blonde.”, he couldn't contain his laugh as he made the joke and his sister’s glare from the other room made him grin even more. She called back shortly after, “You’re a good guy, Rich. Your standards are just too high. You're not likely to find a single woman who can tolerate your arrogance and be as successful as you. It’s going to be one or the other.” Pulling the comb back through his shoulder length thick brown hair he came and stood in front of his sister who was pretending to ignore him as she turned a page in her book. “How do I look?”, he stated more than asked while slamming his hands on his hips to pose for her. She couldn’t contain a giggle as she replied, “Handsome enough to snare the Goddess of Love herself!” His expression soured at the mention of the divines. “Don’t even joke Ros; those blundering whores have no right to standards. Although I wouldn’t say no to some of those Angels.” His grin returned as he winked down to his sister. She stood up and brushed him down one final time, slapping him on the ass as she nodded her approval. “What’s her name anyway, your blonde angel?” Rich smiled wide as she used the term angel; he flipped his phone around, displaying a dating profile picture of a beautiful blonde woman. “Her name is Sasha, and she’s game for first date sleepovers!” Her eyes rolled at the final remark as he broke into laughter again, making for the door.

Sarah - Goddess of Life
 
“Who the hell is Sasha?” Cassi exclaimed as she flicked through Sarah’s High Garden dating application, lounging on her dark purple bed, the dark starry skies bathing everything in the twilight. Goddess Sarah stood in front of the full body mirror mystically flipping from outfit to outfit. “I’m Sasha, I’ve always been Sasha. It was my actual name, you know?”, she said while changing from casual, to formal, to domineering and on and on. She never noticed Cassi’s brow furrow in confusion behind her. “You’ve always been Sarah to me?” The blonde beauty turned and smiled to her friend, “The Goddess didn’t like the name Sasha when she took me, so she just called me Sarah instead. Now the whole universe knows me as Sarah, and in truth, I've been Sarah far longer than I was ever Sasha…” The Goddess of Wisdom rolled out of her bed, clad only in dark blue underwear as she stood beside her sister. “I never knew, maybe we can collectively alter everyone's memory of you, and make you known as Sasha again?” The subtle shake of her head to dismiss the idea told Cassi that this was a haunting issue for Sarah. The small tear Cassi caught in her sister’s eye stirred the normally unempathetic woman's heart. “Listen, Sarah; I’ll never know why you find these inferior beings at all attractive romantically. Still, that doesn’t mean I won’t support your efforts to find someone, but if this…”, Cassi flicked the dating profile to the irritating looking male, “Richard can make you happy then I will make sure to keep him from harm. However, should he hurt you, I’ll be the first one to highlight him to Alyssa!” Sarah's smile returned in earnest as Cassi’s support came so freely; and by now she had finally settled on a dark purple full-length dress. Turning to face the mostly naked Goddess, Sarah flipped her hair and posed. “How do I look?” Cassi erupted in giggles as she turned and took a small jar from her desk, “Absolutely divine!” Both women started snickering until the brunette emphasised the point, “I mean, you’re literally glowing a little Sasha.” Lowering her fingers in the jar, she plucked out a small inch tall squirming man, trapped between her fingers his cries were barely audible, “Mortals, to the best of my knowledge”, she waved the tiny figure in her fingers towards her friend, “do not glow.” Then as casually as it came to her now, she tossed the tiny figure into her mouth and savoured his final struggles. Sarah grimaced as she turned back to the mirror, “You’re right, I’m going to have to be careful about that.” She began bringing the glow down until she stood as dull as a mortal. Looking over herself again in the mirror she felt satisfied and glanced back over to Cassi who was enjoying more mortals. Cassi’s divine light was more obvious now than it had ever been to Sarah; so far, she had been oblivious to the changes to their bodies.

High Garden - Dome City 15
 
The dapper looking man strode confidently into the elegant restaurant, a stylish five minutes late as he hated to be kept waiting. To his surprise his date was already at the table, the nervous looking blonde girl dressed in a floor-length purple dress that displayed her attractive figure. Making his way over to the beauty he swiped a small candle from a nearby table and placed it in front of her as he sat. “Good evening. Sasha, I take it?” The woman looked a little taken aback as her piercing blue eyes tracked him to his seat, “You’re late, I was concerned.”, she paused for a moment, “But yes, that’s me. Good evening.” Moments passed with nothing but silence as they gazed at each other, until Rich eventually broke the quiet, “You truly are an angel.” Sasha blushed a little as she imagined the Priestesses of Love fluttering around them like butterflies, “Thank you, … I think. You don’t look too bad yourself. Are we ordering? I haven't eaten in ages!” The words came out rushed as she bumbled through the sentence; what was wrong with her? She was acting like a teenager! Rich laughed and gestured to the waitress who was collecting the glasses from a nearby table. “There, we’ve ordered, now tell me, how come I’ve never seen such a gorgeous creature as you around here before?” Raising an eyebrow, she studied him, “We’ve ordered? What exactly did you order for me?” He cocked an eyebrow himself as he looked over the woman's face, “You’re new in town then? I ordered Food Supplements and water. It’s the only thing we have in the Dome Cities. All the sustenance a working slave could need!” Sasha turned an embarrassing shade of red as she realised her slip up, “Oh gosh, of course. How could I forget. I am new; I only recently got out of the tribute pens…?”, she ventured, not entirely sure how the populations had made their way into the dome cities. Her date laughed it off in good humour as the glasses of water arrived. “You’re a funny one. I’d like to hear your story; we all have them around these parts.” The Goddess had rehearsed her backstory, but upon being asked under his caring stare, she blanked her lie, “Uh, I’d much rather you went first….,” His face broke into a large dangerous smile as he began to tell her his story.

5 Months Earlier - Goddess's Shoe Closet
 
The huge flats lifted away from the little team of cleaners; Rossane was the crew leader, and she knew this would be a bad day. There had been a deep scuff mark along the toe that her team had not been able to clean. The huge woman now inspecting the colossal boots would be sure to reprimand them. Hopefully, it would only be some overtime to finish the shoe. Though the titanic blonde squatting over them, quickly glanced over to them and frowned, “YOU CALL THESE CLEAN, SHOESLAVES?!” What came next scarred their memories forever, the huge hand swept through their number, dragging nearly 30 souls away with it and into the heavens. Rossane and Rich stood and watched in horror as the giant maid poured a handful of their friends into the large shoe and then slammed it back on the ground. “WATCH CAREFULLY; THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU FAIL TO DO YOUR JOB.” Her huge bare foot slid past the gawking crowd and into the giant shoe, and all they could hear were the terrified screams of their friends as the huge foot pressed into their friends with a sickening squelch. He sole was dripping with gore and viscera as she pulled her foot out again. “YOU HAVE 5 HOURS TO GET THE CITY OUT OF THE TREADS.” The remaining half strength crew stood at just twenty, and still, they threw their hearts into the cleaning effort. Haunted by the death cries of their friends, they didn’t want to end in the same manner. Though as the deadline drew closer Rich found himself trying to remove a particularly thick piece of jelly. Jelly is the term used for a congealed mass of dead people trapped in the treads; calling them jelly helped the cleaners remain sane. As Rossane called out for the last few minutes, Rich tried to double his desperate efforts; if he couldn't get this jelly off before the bitch returned his whole team may find themselves snuffed. As he grabbed and pulled at it, the sticky red mass proved too much for him, and before long he found himself trapped amongst the bloody remains he had been trying to remove. “Help! HELP!”, he called out across the rubbery sole. He locked eyes with Rossane as loud footsteps could be heard thundering towards them. She broke into a sprint through the treads and lunged for him, grappling his arms as the large boot began to ascend. As she hugged his body, Rich dislodged, and they both fell back to the ground. They managed to break their fall by landing into a roll, which quickly send them tumbling under the huge flats of the woman who had just arrived. “THESE ARE NOT CLEAN EITHER, YOU WILL ALL NEED REPLACING!” Rich and Rossane laid as still as corpses as they watched the shoe next to the one they were hiding under lift into the air before casually, slowly, coming back down on the remains of Rossane’s cowering team, their screams of fright forever etched into their memory.

High Garden - Dome City 15
 
“Ros and I have been as close as siblings ever since, I owe her my life and technically she owes me hers. If she hadn't dragged me out, that titan bitch would have snuffed us all.” Sasha’s blue eyes had teared up from the story, the horrific nature of it tugging at her sympathies, although not for the same reason as Rich was assuming. He saw her tears and offered her a small handkerchief, “Yea, so as you can imagine, we weren’t too pleased when that bitch Sarah ascended to be an actual Goddess. Then she threw salt into the wound when she dragged us all to live under her. She would have killed me if she wasn't so ditzy.” As she sat there, slowly wiping her eye she could remember the small crunches under her foot from the event all those months ago; it had been pleasurable at the time, but now it made her feel hollow and lost. “You hate her, don’t you? The Goddess?” Rich tried to laugh it off until the sincere nature of the question coming from the blue-eyed woman brought him back, “Yeah, she’s a murdering psychopath. I don’t think any human in their right mind has any love for any of these bitches.” He paused for a moment before looking back into her blue eyes, “You must have a similar story; what did they force you through?” The food arrived just in time to stall her reply as she cleared her tears. The warm pile of grey goo on the plate was turning her stomach slightly. “Oh, they had me do admin. It was HR basically. Nothing as traumatic as you.” He studied her as she probed her food, something was bothering him, but he wasn’t quite sure how to broach this topic, “Listen, Sasha, I know you’re lying to me. The admin work was always handled by the Priestesses.” The Goddess froze as he spoke, bringing her hand up over her eyes to conceal the green glow she felt emerging. “If they abused you, I just want you to know you’re among friends now. Nobody will judge you for what those beasts did to you.” Rich pinched her by her chin and turned her head to look into her teary emerald eyes. He whipped out his handkerchief again to personally dry her cheeks. Relief filled Sasha’s heart as it became apparent he didn't recognise her. Hesitantly she nodded, which seemed to be enough to convince him he was right. To distract from her painful past, he spurred into a full conversation about life in Dome City 15.
Hours passed, and Sasha was having the time of her life as she experienced all the small pleasures the mortal city had developed. Rich was a genuinely nice guy and she could see herself coming back to him. It was a shame about his experience with her true self, he would never be allowed to learn about her real nature. Though the night took an awkward turn for her when he led her into his favourite bar in town, “The Bitch’s Brothel.” While the establishment definitely didn’t feature any prostitutes, the walls were still adorned with lewd depictions of herself and her sisters. As her date went to find them a table she spent some time admiring the compromising posters of the Goddesses. The first one had Alyssa impaled on a spear, going straight from her groin and piercing through her mouth. It also featured a crowd cheering the scene on as blood pooled at the bottom of the pole. The one next to it saw Cassi tied up and gagged, as people were seemingly dancing … and making out on her face. Another showed Goddess Sarah, herself, strapped down to a bed with her legs tied open with a long line of men waiting to “Ride Sarah the Slut”, the slogan proudly inscribed below the humiliating scene. Blushing as she realised she was a little jealous of her cartoon self, an idea skimmed through her mind. She brushed Rich's shoulder and told him she was going to freshen up; she then followed a large burly man out the back towards the restroom. She skipped into the unisex bathroom after him and turned to rinse her hands in the grimy looking basins. The man she had followed was busy relieving himself when she spoke to him, “Hey handsome. Are you looking for some fun tonight?” The man seemed slightly embarrassed as he tried to sort himself out before turning to look at the woman. “Ain’t we all, lady? What you havin’ on yer mind?” Sarah grinned and lowered her head, “What would you do if you could have your way with Goddess Sarah?” The man strode over to wash his hands, a wide grin on his face, “I’d be pushin’ her down to her knees and make her suck me dry. And when she’s chockin’ I’ll be kickin’ into her whore face until she stops moving.” Sarah’s heart skipped as the man outlined one of her fantasies, “Oh really?”, she cooed, looking up towards him, her emerald eyes burned in a bright green, “Go on then, have your way with me.” The man's face went white as he saw the divine fire in her eyes, “Oh fuckin’ shit! Oh, please forgive me, me Goddess!”, he whined as he slipped trying to launch himself from the room. Sarah's eagerness immediately faded as the strong looking man turned into a whimpering coward before her, “Urgh, really? What happened to forcing yourself on me?” She groaned as he made it to the door; lifting her hand she gestured for him to return. A streak of green power dragged the man back towards her, reducing him in size until he looked like a cockroach by her stylish shoe. “All I want is some genuine action.”, she lamented more to herself as she lifted the toe of her foot, “You insects never cease to annoy me with bravado.” The slow crunch of the small mortal underfoot made her feel a little better, although the reality of her situation was dawning on her, she would not find what she was looking for here.
The menu was a list of crude named drinks that seemed to be some form of alcohol. Rich leaned over as she browsed her horrible options, “I’m going to have a Cassi Cunt Cocktail. You should try the Sarah Squirt; it's horrible, but you’ll forget me by the morning.”  Sasha’s face turned deep red again as she slowly looked around the room; everyone here had nothing but disdain for her and her sisters. It would only be a matter of time before someone noticed her. She turned to Rich and quickly requested to leave when a loud *Squelch* thundered across the city.

Alyssa - Goddess of Death
 
Wandering the halls of New Eden the dark robed goddess had a handful of tiny mortals to snack on as she sought out her Matriarch. The request she wanted to make of her sister was of the utmost importance and would certainly define her mood for the foreseeable future. Stalking into the High Gardens she could sense Sarah’s presence, but something felt strange about it. Her divine energy was seemingly super focused, like a tiny bright star in the middle of the room; as she wandered various paths around the dome cities she came to the culprit, a little city dome, barely the size of a medicine ball, labelled 15. Looking down into the small glass structure, it was clear that the Goddess of Life was in there somewhere. As her divine gaze swept the micro city she eventually found her wayward sister, tiny, in some bar and holding onto a mortal man. Stifling her laugh, a wicked smile crept across her face, as she flicked her robes up to expose her giant womanhood to the tiny dome city below her. Many people shrieked out in horror as they realised the Goddess of Death was lowering herself onto it. The tip of the large dome walls pushed slightly inside her as she slid down on top of it and rocked gently back and forth. She relished in the feeling of the thin glass protecting millions of lives from the wrath of the soft flesh of her sensitive area rubbing against it. “Oh Sarah, your sister needs a quick word. Better come chat before this glass breaks and your friends get a chance to please a Goddess.”
 
Sarah - Goddess of Life
 
Rich had just been coaxed out of the lewd bar as the vast wall of pink flesh splayed itself across their sky. Sarah sighed in resignation at the disgusting display Alyssa was putting on for her. He couldn't take his eyes of her nethers as he stared skyward, “That’s not something you see every day. I guess this is the end for us then.” Turning back to him she slowly shook her head, “No, you will be fine, I don’t think we’re going to work out though. Alyssa has seen to that.”  His confusion was evident as he turned back, pointing at the crack forming in the sky, “I know, we only have moments to live, but if it matters, I think we would have worked out just fine.” He pulled her into an embrace and kissed her. She returned his kiss as she dropped her illusions. Slowly pushing him back she tried to ignore the horrified look on his face as her eyes flared up and her whole body began to glow again. “I have to go and deal with my sister. Thank you for a wonderful night and I am sorry about your friends. I know it’s not going to heal the pain, but those were different times.” Rich stood torn between awe and horror as his date revealed herself as the Goddess he despised the most; words choked off in his throat as she slowly turned and vanished with clear tears in her eyes.
Sarah pushed Alyssa from atop the dome city and quickly wrapped her in green power, squeezing a squeal out of her. “WHAT COULD BE SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU RUIN THE BEST NIGHT OF MY EXISTENCE?!”, she boomed as her power choked out the Goddess of the Death. The woman struggled to get words out until the Matriarch released her power and let the dark god slump to the floor. Looking up from the floor she pleaded with her blonde sister, “I want to use these three planets for rings.” As she spoke three images of populated worlds appeared between the two Goddesses. “YOU RUIN MY NIGHT BECAUSE YOU WANTED JEWELRY?! ALYSSA ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?!”, she screamed at the smug woman on the floor. Dusting off her robes the brunette squared up to her angry sister, “Yeah, now that we have the Goddess of Destiny, we can make new worlds. So I would like to have these three put into rings. Can you tell Cassi that it’s fine?” Sarah could feel her anger boiling beneath the surface; she wanted to lash out at the vindictive divine but taking a long deep breath she calmed herself before probing further. “Fine, but why these three worlds? There are countless unpopulated planets that could adorn your fingers?” Alyssa broke into a smile as she brought the images of the planets down next to her fingers, “Fingers and toes actually; one of them will be a toe ring. This is why, look!” She gestured to the planet and then to her finger. The blonde not giving her any sign of understanding she continued, “The colour, the planets match my nails nicely, don’t you agree?” The Matriarch felt her palm hit her face before she realised what she was doing, “You want to consign, 23 billion people to be your rings because of the shade of their planet?” Alyssa nodded seemingly uncaring of both Sarah’s action and the numbers she had just announced. The Goddess of Life turned in resignation, “Do whatever you want.” Alyssa gleefully skipped away towards Cassi’s Astral Sea.
Sarah let her sister’s vain request dance through her mind as she glared down at Dome 15. “Well little guys… I couldn’t really say ‘No’ to Alyssa, because she inspired me, and I don’t want to be a hypocrite.” Crouching down she carefully pulled the whole city up from the ground, her power working around to reshape and change the city between her hands. “Thanks for a good time Rich, that Bitch Sarah is going to be keeping you very close from now on.”, she spoke down into the micro city as she compressed the dome and used her power to reorganise its buildings, tiny lives scurrying all over as she worked. “You will all hang around my neck as a reminder to myself to never date a tribute again.” The final form of the now hexagonal-shaped city laid compressed under a sheet of glass. With thin gold chains having grown from its sides, it now resembled a small locket. Sarah slid the chain around her neck and let the small city sit between her breasts. “Welcome to your new home.”

Chapter End Notes:

If you enjoy the Pantheon series, drop a review or email, we accept all feedback and requests!