- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome to the first chapter of what I hope to be a long running series.

Goddess Sarah tries to set some ground-rules but her sisters have better ideas. | Destruction, Insertion, Crush, Masturbation

--

Stabilisation

New Eden Throne Room

The new Goddesses stood in silence, surrounded by the audience chamber of priestesses looking on in awe as the colourful titans inspected there new robes and enjoyed the pulsing power that made them visibly glow. The new Matriarch stepped to the front of the large audience chamber, Deep green robes flowing around her as she turned to address her new sisters. Sarah spoke softly, taking into account the presence of the small priestesses who had been sitting silently around the large room.
“This new state of being is a little overwhelming I must say, and we should establish some ground rules before we adjourn our little ascension ceremony.”
As the Matriarch spoke, Fiona, The recently appointed Goddess of War, Whose pent up desires could no longer be contained, blazed red, Skin burning the same colour as her robes as she vanished from sight. Sarah instinctively looked over towards Cassi, her face etched with concern. The Goddess of Wisdom took the mental queue, and her eyes sank into deep blues as she stared out where Fiona once stood. “Help me Sarah” she whispered under breath while holding a distant focus, Sighing to herself Sarah's eyes flashed green as she followed Cassi’s power out into the cosmos.

Planet Atraxis, Battle of the Great Planes


Galian pulled his spear from the screaming man he had just impaled before turning back to the shield wall, The barbarians that sought to sack his home would all die on this spear line. , but they had terrain and skill on their side. His unit was renowned from sea to sea for their ruthless efficiency, a lesson these barbarians were learning in good order. His commander screamed the orders to advance in line, a clear sign that they finally began to drive the hordes back, Raising his spear in a battle cry his men surged forward pushing back and routing the disorganised foe.
 The sky flashed red as the battle crested over the tipping point into what soon be a decisive victory, Just as Galian gave the order for the routing charge a massive vortex of flame crashed down into the battlefield. Scorching both armies indiscriminately, The captain quickly began trying to reform his charging men, trying to wrap his mind around the new element when the vortex vanished, leaving in its place, a colossal red-robed woman crouching on one knee. She must have been over a hundred feet tall, In front of him her huge leather sandal rested on where his elite had just been charging, he could see the mashed limbs and rivers of blood seeping out from under the giant footwear. The titanic woman's head turned towards him with a wicked grin on her face. She was beautiful, her thick black hair and perfect face however her eyes were blazing with the fires of hell, striking him to his knees in submissive fear. She spoke with a sultry edge to her voice as she looked down on his prone form. “Mmm Yes, You are what I need to satisfy me” Galian could feel the liquid run down his lead and the enormous fingers extended towards him, long red fingernails that looked sharp enough to impale him outright moving towards him at speed. Just as they got to him, they stopped moving, light blue energy wrapped around the outstretched hand like tendrils of power holding the titan back from him. The vast woman stood against a wrapping of blue energy around her arms and throat. Choking in a rage, she raised her foot, scanning the ground for something to crush, bringing it down on a group of Archers her powerful leg was halted as it tried to crush down, This time green energy vines wrapped her leg and torso. Both armies stood in wonder as the giant woman was pulled from the ground, screaming and cursing in a language they had never heard, before vanishing in a splash of colourful mist.
 As Galian looked around the battlefield he could see that her arrival alone had done significant damage to his forces, The horde was slowly regrouping on the far side of the field, and this time, they didn't have the strength to stop them, The battle would soon be lost, His people would die.

New Eden Throne Room


The Two Goddesses let their eyes fade back to their usual colours as Fiona dropped into the throne room in a heap, She was visibly angry and glaring daggers up towards Sarah. The Matriarch glared down at the arrogant woman and resumed her previous speech. “We Should and Will establish some ground rules before you start terrorising the universe, This is not to say you cannot or should not enjoy your power as Goddesses, Only that you agree to certain rules to avoid disrupting the balance” Looking to Cassi, Sarah motioned for her to explain the most fundamental restrictions. Cassi projected a series of colours into the room to aid with her presentation. “We are a Pantheon of Fledgling Goddesses, According to my new understanding, There are certain feats, essential to creating and maintaining our universe that cannot be achieved individually, For example, Creating new worlds is a skill beyond any one of us” The colours scattered leaving only Cassi’s blue light forming a tight sphere floating above them. “I have the power to bring together worlds. They would, however, be baron wastelands until Sarah blessed them with life” The image showed a layer of green magic settles over the blue rock as the sphere slowly rotated. “This would create a world, This would eventually become a planet we can use although the process would take millennia, In order to speed this process up, We would need to weave a destiny for the world, shepherd it towards a purpose, For this, we need a Goddess of Destiny, which we currently do not have.” Purple light flowed into the image, and small cities sprung up all over the surface. “Until we have agreed on the way to develop new life, We should try to be restrained about the amount of life we do take. I purpose 'no complete planet destructions' until we have established a full pantheon at the very least.” Alyssa visible gagged at Cassi’s proposal and barked a retort in harsh tones, not caring about the tiny priestesses who cringed at the overbearing volume. “NO PLANETS! I’ve been waiting for decades to get my legs around a whole world and now you’re proposing to ban it!” Sarah raised her hand to silence Alyssa, “It’s only a temporary precaution while we get ourselves established, The universe doesn’t even know we exist yet, and we can't replace those we take” The vote on the measure was passed with Alyssa and Fiona attempting to veto the motion but were overruled 3 too 2.

 Sarah raised her hand to the middle of the room, motioning for her sisters to place their hands on hers. “Now, we need to divide the temple, Visualise with me and let's shape our New Eden” The other Goddesses placed their hands on hers and closed there eyes as she walked them through her vision. “This will be the central throne room, where mortals may come to petition us, Our thrones will sit around the edge of the circular rooms with the mortal doors at the traditional mortal height of one inch between each of our feet. They will walk to the middle of the room on a slightly raised platform to await our acknowledgement.” The priestesses that had been watching gasped audibly and started moving around as the huge room they were in began to glow, shifting and changing to match the Matriarchs vision, The huge circle of titanic goddesses in the middle of the room standing motionless as their world morphed around them. The priestesses soon found themselves scattered around the huge sandals of the Titans as they moved from morphing walls and vanishing seating. One of the priestesses who was standing at a good 4 inches tall made the mistake of leaning against Goddess Alyssa’s foot. She didn't get a chance to respond as the huge sandal moved from under her and then rapidly replaced itself on top of the woman, pinning her but not killing her. Sarah moved on to describe the next sections of New Eden, The large hallway would run around the throne room and Goddess sized doors would lead through into each woman's domain, They would create eight large living spaces, one for each of them and one to share as a social space. They were reserving one for the Goddess of Destiny when she ras found. Sarah spoke further as the sounds of large marble stone slabs sliding and slamming echoed around them. “Beneath the floors of our Eden, The priestesses will have comfortable living spaces and tunnel systems to move around safely. Below the priestesses systems will be the sprawling cities of our already claimed tributes, There are billions currently stored in the temple, and they will exist below. Cassi will find us a way to interact with their nano cities in case it becomes necessary.”
Finally the sounds of shifting stone stopped, and the Goddesses all reopened their eyes, glancing down at the hundreds of priestesses around there feet gawking up at them. Alyssa moaned slightly to herself as she applied weight to the squirming woman under her shoe. Arianna dropped to a crouch and brought her head down to Alyssa’s foot. “What are you doing, Let her out at once” she snarled as she saw the tiny woman gasping for air against the huge leather sole. Alyssa looked down at Arianna and grinned. “Kiss my toes, and I’ll let her out” Her grin turned to a light giggle as Arianna immediately kissed her toes without a second thought. “Well fine, She’s yours” moving her sandal slowly away as Arianna quickly grabbed the small woman.

 The other Goddesses were looking at Alyssa with mixed expressions as she turned her attention back to them. “What? It was fun, Now shall we divide up these little ladies, I want to get me some little Valkyries now I am officially the Goddess of Death” Before Sarah had a chance to say anything Alyssa opened a small dark portal between her feet. “Anyone who wants to be a kickass Valkyrie, jump through my portal” she stated and a good number of Priestesses made their way towards the Dark Goddess. Arianna quickly spun open a pastel pink portal beside her sandals “If you serve me, I’ll make you Angels, wings and all” More priestesses started to move towards the open portals, jumping at the chance to become more than they were. Fiona stamped her foot down shaking the small women into stopping, As she lifted it a dark red rift split open under her shoe. “If you join me, I’ll make you warrior Succubi; Demonic Badass bitches” Some priestesses diverted from Alyssa towards the new option offered by Fiona as she stood glaring down with her hands firmly on her hips. Sarah looked to Cassi who only offered a light shrug. “Fiiiiiine” Sarah signed and swung her robes around in front of her, moving to sit cross-legged, opening a small green portal in front of her. “Or you can serve me, and I’ll make you….” Sarah placed a finger over her lips as she thought about useful servants “I’ll make you Faeries, Wings and all” she winked at Arianna and smiled as some of the priestesses heading towards her moved over towards the new green portal. Cassi dropped a pouch on the floor by her feet. “Or you can get in my bag, and I’ll make you useful to the running of the universe” A surprising number of the smaller women moved towards Cassi’s pouch flopped onto the floor, She had more fans than she had realised. Arianna looked over to the sleeping Ella, The Goddess of the Wild had fallen asleep as soon as the divine power had coursed through her and had yet to stir. “What about her, I’ve never even spoken to her, Won’t she want some priestesses” Sarah looked over at the girl who seemed to of found peace in her sleep. “That girl  has been through a lot, I imagine she will need time to recover and last time she was near mortals she ripped them apart with her teeth, I think we need to bring her mind back before giving her servants.”

 As the last of the servant filed away to their chosen Goddess, Fiona stepped forward and looked towards the Matriarch. “Now, I am incredibly fucking horny, Can I please get back to my Battle” The green-robed woman stood and looked to her sister Goddess “Go, Have your fun, Come back if we call, There is still much work to do” and with that Fiona’s skin caught fire once more, and she flickered from the room.

Planet Atraxis, Battle of the Great Planes


Galian and his surviving men were fighting between the houses in their small town, using every narrow choke point to take as many of the barbarians down with them as they could. Once more a massive fire vortex crashed down once more in the middle of the town, The enormous figure was still over a hundred feet tall as she crouched in the middle of his hometown, a ring of charred and broken buildings are the huge sandaled feet. Her flaming red eyes scanned the scene before once again resting on him and his last few men. “Now, Where Were We,” the huge woman said as the large fingers once again extended towards him. He jumped through the window of the townhouse he was protecting and desperately hoped the residence had a cellar to hide in, pulled open doors he eventually found the narrow staircase underground as the sound of crumbling stone thundered around him. He couldn't see anything as he cowered in the corner of the basement, two huge red fingernails punctured through the ceiling of his basement hiding place and began to move in circles. The constant noise of cracking and buckling stone was all he could hear as the fingers dug his hiding place out, exposing it to the light and the huge grinning face above him. “Found you, My Little Hero” Galian was pinned to the corner in fear as the now dark brown eyes of the titan seared through him, her hugs nails pinching his comparatively two-inch frame and dragging him from the ruined building. The wind rushed from him as he was hauled up before her eye for inspection, he would have pissed himself if there were any left as her huge eye looked over him, he was too scared to speak, but she answered his unspoken question. “I am the Goddess of War. I have an affinity for those who achieve great things. Now you can attempt to add me to your long list of victories” her giggles boomed over the landscape as he felt gravity surge through him. She lowered him slowly down her long robes, and he soon found himself looking at her deep red underwear, Her other hand seductively pulled it to one side revealing her glistening womanhood. It was twice as tall as him and approaching quickly, pushing his hands before him as if to fight off the looming monster he found his arms quickly consumed by the fleshy walls. His face firmly planted into her wet clitoris, The deep moaning sound that followed confirmed her approval as darkness took over him, the panties snapping back into place. Galian had no time to process what in Atraxis had just happened, His time as a commander had left him a minimal opportunity to pleasure women like this, He was nearly always surrounded by men, and it was men he preferred. He took a deep breath as if to brace for fighting before he caught a lung full of hot, humid pungent air and immediately regretted it. “Fine” he muttered under his breath “She wouldn't do this to me if it weren't possible, I will win her little game” and he began to thrash his fists into the darkness before him, feeling the massive nerve cluster spasm slightly under his assault.

 Fiona stepped left, crunching a group of fleeing soldiers before pirouetting and bringing her other foot down on another group behind her. Gracefully dancing around the battlefield, she loved every moment as the tiny hero worked between her legs. Eventually, he had pushed her too far, and Fiona felt her knees go weak, bringing herself down on top of a large building to finally find her release. Flinging her robes aside she slid her panties off, dropping them on a group fleeing women. “Stay under them if you want to live” The Goddess teased as her hand slid between her thighs. Her finger found her little stimulant she pushed him down from her clitoris and slid him inside herself, deep, dragging him along the inner walls of her sex. The other hand went to work on her clit as she dragged the tiny man up and down her inner walls, forcing his survival instincts to kick in and making him fight for his life in earnest. It wasn't long until his struggling stopped and she erupted into waves of pleasure, as she did so her body also erupted in a huge wave of fire that swept out for miles around her. Laying peacefully she slipped her finger and small toy from herself and brought it up to her mouth. “Looks like you won't be adding me to your list” she teased to herself as she slid the limp form on her finger slowly over her lips and savoured him, before swallowing him down. Standing Fiona retrieved her panties, the only thing not scorched by her orgasm, The three tiny women cowering on the ground in the pantie shaped patch of grass. “See, I told you not to move” Fiona teased as she slid her underwear back on, She had no idea her orgasm was going to incinerate the landscape, but at least she had some survivors to tell her tale. The tiny women watched on as she was enveloped in flame and vanished from the planet.

Chapter End Notes:

Many thanks for reading, If you enjoyed please leave a review or contact me directly!