- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Arianna makes sinister deals with her sisters in return for a single mortal. | Lesbian, Mass-Vore, Insertion, Crush

--

Sacrifice


Arianna - Goddess of Love
 
Her power flowed from the tips of her fingers, weaving around the delicate clouds that served as the building blocks for her heavenly domain; several large, fluffy dollhouses were taking shape around her soft bed. The small structures were infused with all kinds of magical wonders to bring joy and amazement to their immortal inhabitants, all while being in view from the comfort of the Goddess’s bed. Theia, the new Goddess of Destiny, had recently left her with an extraordinary gift; a collection of immortal souls, deserving of her eternal love. Arianna had wasted no time in forming accommodation for them, where they could be watched and cared over by her and her Angels. The Goddess was overcome by a completing sense of rightness, as she delicately deposited the tiny souls into one of her new dollhouses. She couldn’t help but warmly smile down on them as they took in her beautiful work, though just moments later, one of the small souls, standing only a fraction of an inch tall came to the edge of the large house, looking up to the Goddess. Arianna lowered herself to the small woman to hear what she had to say: “Goddess, this place is a wonder. The aura of happiness is blissful. Thank you!”, Arianna was getting all giddy in response to this genuine gratitude, but before she could reply, the little woman spoke up again, “I was always honest in life, so I feel I should be in death. Those two men, the dark-haired Goddess had not intended for them to be here. I just thought you should know.” Arianna’s eyes flashed pink as she studied the girl; there was no malice in her heart, she thought she was doing the right thing. “Very well, I will investigate, go, enjoy paradise.”
 
Lowering two fingers towards the indicated men she spoke softly, “Would you two kindly come with me for a moment?” The two souls looked at each other, clearly nervous before clambering onto the two huge fingers. Raising the men to her eyes, she blazed them with pink power as she spoke, compelling the truth from their hearts, “Were you two destined for this place?” The men both declined to answer until her power flashed again and they felt forced to speak up; “No, we slipped between the bitch’s tits and got ourselves into this group.”, the man blurted out before covering his mouth, stopping him from speaking further. The Goddess of Love just smiled down on them both, “Do not fear, I will not harm you for your honesty, I have to respect Destiny though.” As she spoke she lowered the two souls down into a small glass vial that had swirled out of the clouds. “I’ll give you both back to Theia next time I see her.” Making sure both of them were safe inside she plugged the top with a glass stopper and carefully slid the small vial into an inner pocket of her robes. Satisfied her heaven was as complete as it could be for now, she pushed herself to her feet. She had a soul of her own to save now, a daughter of her previous life, living beneath the heel of her sister.


Fiona - Goddess of War
 
The Goddess sat on her huge Ruby Throne, the centrepiece of her domain, the Red City sprawled out from her feet. She liked watching the tiny people go about their day knowing she was watching them, ready to claim their lives at any moment. It was lunch time for her, which meant it was time for another great battle. The tribute army from her home world of Ustolla was about to face the forces of Fachanon. Both armies lined up along the edges of the metal grid, girders long enough to walk along and fight on at their current stature of 1 cm, Beneath the huge network was the massive bowl of steaming soup. The Goddesses rules were simple; The Armies would clash and push the others into the soup below. The winners would avoid being consumed. “BEGIN.”, Fiona announced and the two armies, each a hundred strong, charged across the bowl on her lap; all of them ready to force the other into their mistress’s meal.
The clashing and flailing of limbs brought a small smirk to her lips, which began to thin out as the first sounds of bodies hitting soup began. The red Goddess sensed her sister entering her domain, but she kept her gaze down on the fighting, while she was approaching. The pink-robed blonde delicately stepped around the population of the Red City to reach her throne. It was amusing to see her showing so much care for such insignificant creatures, but Fiona didn’t want to let on that she was watching her and kept her head lowered. Still without meeting her desperate gaze she spoke up, “What is it, Ari? Can’t you see I am about to have lunch?” She finally looked up with an annoyed glare. The timid looking woman was visibly blanched at the sight of the carnage between her sister’s legs, which elicited a small giggle from Fiona, “Have you never had people fight over your dinner before? You should try it.” The blonde struggled to regain her composure, “That’s barbaric, Fio! How could you treat them like food?”
 
Without looking up and a toothy grin adorning her face, Fiona swept her hand across the metal grid, knocking all of the fighters into her bowl, “Oh, look what you made me do, Love. Now all of them are going to be my food and not just the losers.” Arianna looked stricken as her sister accused her of forcing the issue, but she quickly straightened her back and tried to ignore the issue. “I did not come to fight with you; I just wish to petition for the life of one of your tributes. They seem to be worth nothing to you, so could you part with one for me as your sister?”
 Fiona’s toes curled in excitement as the power balance of the situation became apparent to her; The Goddess of Love wanted something that’s only important to her. Bartering for this life would be delicious. “Oh, they mean the world to me when I know you want them. Which one is it?” Gesturing with her fingers, a streak of red power swept across the city, plucking little tributes at random and dragging them up to her waiting hand. Repeatedly curling her fingers in a twitching motion, she slowly squished her victims to visceral bits, without breaking eye contact with her sister: “Any of these?” The mass of screaming life compressed in the titan's hand broke Arianna’s heart, but to prevent further casualties she hurriedly tried to follow up her request: “No, just one woman. This one.” An image of her daughter Mina appeared between the two divines, “I won’t trade life, just tell me what you want for this one tribute?” Licking her lips, Fiona expanded her senses across the Red City, hunting for the woman in question, finding her sleeping in a brothel on the edge of the city. She enveloped her in streaks of red light and carelessly dragged her across the floors and through anything in her way. “She is on her way; you won’t trade life? Will you offer love then? That is your specialty, right?”

Arianna - Goddess of Love
 
The request was strange to hear coming from a heart as dark as hers; but her thoughts were quickly snapped back to reality when she heard the little screams of the tiny figure being dragged along the floor. It was hard to tell with the damage both age and this dirty city had done to her, but this was clearly her daughter coming to a halt next to the huge sandals of the Goddess of War. “Love? You mean will I make love to you?”  Fiona giggled as she moved her foot over the insignificant woman at her feet, “No, I mean will you be my sex slave, for say, six weeks?” Her cruel sister slowly descended her foot toward the cowering woman, and Arianna panicked, “Four weeks!”, she said before realising what she had agreed to. Though she sighed a breath of relief once Fiona moved her foot aside to reveal the whimpering little thing again. With a sinister grin Fiona spoke up again; “Done, she’s yours. Now I am going to eat my soup, and you are going to eat me!”, the Goddess declared as she lifted the bowl to her lips and swung her legs over the arms of her throne, revealing herself to everyone around.
 
Reaching down and picking up the small tribute, Arianna inspected the terrified woman; It really was her frightened little daughter. With a whisper she pulsed soothing power into the little shivering form, letting the small mortal quickly fall into a calming sleep. Pocketing the small girl, Arianna turned to her sister who had spread her legs wide for her as she devoured helpless people by the mouthful. Lowering herself down before her sister she prepared to pay the agreed price, but before her stretched out tongue made contact she was pushed back again: “Mm, one moment, Ari. Here.” Fiona’s hand came down and smothered the tributes she had collected earlier into her slowly dampening womanhood, forcing as many as she could into herself, “That should enhance it a little for me!” Staring at the smeared, trapped and struggling life the Goddess of Love gagged, “I said I wouldn’t take life!” she exclaimed in horror as Fi’s hand started to push her head closer again. “You’re not, I am. You’re just stimulating me while I claim them.” Her words cut into Ari’s heart like a knife, she felt trapped as she slowly navigated her tongue through the crowd in front of her. A deal is a deal and she would help her sister enjoy snuffing life, even as she felt her insides twist and turn. “You’re evil,” was all she could mutter before Fiona pressed her face against the soft skin of the Goddess’s nethers. Small struggles were swiping at her tongue as she slowly stimulated their tormentor.
 
Fiona - Goddess of War
 
The dark Goddess revelled in this power she now had over her sister. The Blonde woman between her legs had a divine gift for making love, and it was a gift she was now free to abuse for a whole month. Her mind wandered from her food as she felt the tiny armies wash over her tongue, their cries for mercy lost under her deep moans of pleasure. “Oh Ari, we are going to become very close. You’re going to know me as intimately as my toys.” She sighed down as the pink-robed Goddess brought her to the fastest and strongest orgasm of her whole life so far. She was lost in a world of ecstasy accompanied by her divine power exploding into a literal nova of fire emanating from her skin. Arianna quickly channelled the vast wave of deadly fire upwards into the sky and away from the Red City. “You need to keep your climax in check, or you’ll have no worshippers left!” she exclaimed as Fiona’s head lolled back and forth. “I can always get more mortals...you can go for now”, she muttered through her afterglow, seemingly falling asleep any moment now. As she lay limp, she only barely registered her sister tipping the remains of her soup back into the city below, she would get them later for dessert.


Arianna - Goddess of Love
 
Arianna entered the endlessly white chambers the Goddess of Destiny called home; she admired the moving images of civilisations that hung behind the grey-clad woman sat over the glass desk. Slowly approaching the centre of the room, she bowed deep in a show of respect. As Theia's face rose from her task to appraise the bowing Goddess, she smiled warmly and gestured for her to rise. "Arianna, I've not had the pleasure of your company before; I know it’s not much but, but I make do with what I have … I should have probably gotten a second chair for visitors.”, Theia shook her head before looking up again, “Anyway, what brings you to me?" Her soft voice was reassuring to Arianna who was already nervous about the request she was about to put forward. Striding forward she reached her hand into her robes and carefully pulled out a small middle-aged mortal woman. Placing her on the glass desk in front of the Titan of Time she spoke softly. "Goddess Theia, please meet my daughter Mina." The small woman looked terrified as the amber-brown eyes above her flashed in a burning purple while they appraised her, judged her. Filling the silence Arianna continued, "She was 12 when I left, taken as a tribute. The world was hard on her in the 35 or so years it has been for me to be able to retrieve her, I wish to keep her as a priestess." Theia held up her hand to stop the Love Goddess as the petition clicked in her mind. "If you want to ascend her now she would remain in her broken state for the rest of time; I assume you want me to return her innocence and youth?" Bringing her pink robes up to her eyes the blonde woman swept away some tears as they formed. "I know it's a lot to ask, please, name your price?"
Theia looked aside in thought, before returning her gaze to her sister, “I wouldn’t ask for much, just two small favours, that I hope should be easy on you. I assume you know that Alyssa is working on actively reinstating the tribute system. I don’t think we have any real need to cull more mortals as tributes. Each domain has enough of them on their own to create a sustaining population. As such I want to petition the others to stop this practice altogether. May I have your support in the matter?”
Tearing up as her sister spoke to her own desires she nodded firmly, “Of course I will support you in this.”
The Goddess of Destiny continued, “And the other thing would be just a little bit of your time. I hope that’s not too much to ask. I would get back to you at a later point about that, if you don’t mind.”
Arianna was taken aback a bit by this final request, it seemed like a small price for the favour she was requesting, “Yes, of course. Time is your domain after all!”
Theia chuckled at this pun before turning serious again, “Well, alright then. But please be aware that this comes with a few caveats; not only will she not remember anything that has happened in the last … let’s say 29 years, if you don’t ascend her soon, she will also die in less than two years; her time has been running out for a while now, and I can only take what’s been spent. There’s no rewinding in this.” Arianna nodded in acknowledgement, before moving towards the small girl on the glass surface. The Goddess of Love smoothed her tiny head with the back of her finger, “You’ll be eighteen again my daughter. Please do not resent me for leaving you”.
The Goddess of Destiny smiled at the heart-warming display of affection, “Don’t worry, she won’t even remember that you’ve left.” Carefully she picked up the cowering human on her desk and placed it between her lips. At first it just looked like she was getting a taste of her daughter, but once she began to pull her out again, Arianna found herself looking at two versions of her little girl; a spectral image of the old frail woman was still stuck between her lips, but the young image of her daughter was sat between Theia’s fingers. She was visibly confused and distraught, but otherwise she seemed perfectly fine.
 
Jasmina - Daughter of Arianna
 
One moment she was standing in line at the tribute temple, ready to meet her mother in service to the Goddess, the next she was staring up into the glowing purple eyes of a Titan with hair like the night sky. Looking left and right she felt the tight hold the huge woman's fingers had on her. She began struggling to escape the being’s grasp and cried out, which oddly enough lead to her being released onto a cold transparent surface below her. “MINA?”, a loud voice boomed around her. When she slowly looked up she got to look into the face of another titanic woman that was towering behind her; this one being blonde. Her huge face turned to look at the one who had been holding her; Jasmina looked between them as the dark-haired Goddess nodded. The blonde then vanished into a flash of pink petals. Jasmina struggled to make sense of the scale of this strange cold world, but she was interrupted by a hand coming to rest on her shoulder. “Mina?” The young blonde girl turned around to see her mother standing before her; she looked younger than when she had been taken. Still, she lunged into a hug, squeezing her mother into a tight loving embrace – she had missed her. “Mama! It is you!”, she cried into the deep pink fabrics of the woman’s robes. She felt her mother lift her from the ground and spin her. Theia enjoyed the pretty display of swirling pink energy flowing from the tiny Goddess spinning oh her desk before casually clearing her throat.
Breaking the embrace, the younger girl stepped back to look over her mother properly, “Robes? Are you a Priestess? Is she…” gesturing to the huge looming face as certain realities dawned on her, “...The Goddess?” Arianna smiled and shook her head, “No, That’s Theia, she is the Goddess of Destiny. That’s just her way of telling me to leave and let her continue her important work.” Mina’s face dropped, “She is a real Goddess?” She quickly dropped to her knees, she prostrated herself before the face in the sky. “Please forgive me, your majesty, I forgot my place.” The pink-robed woman rushed to her daughter and pulled her up, waving towards Theia, “I’ll just take her now. Thanks for everything, Theia!” The Goddess of Destiny smiled as both tiny women vanished, though that quickly changed to an annoyed glare as she noticed there were pink petals all over her floor and desk.
 
The pink flash was stomach churning as Jas found herself sprawled out over a cloud, threatening to puke everywhere. She grabbed the long white towel hanging near her and wiped her face into it. Though as she sat up, she noticed a large pair of sandaled feet that were seemingly hidden under the towel rack. Confused she slowly raised her head only to stare into at a large woman smiling down to her, “Are you done with my robes, dear?” Mina crawled backwards along the floor away from the towering woman, though as she got further away she began to notice even more oddities: The huge woman had wings, large white feathered wings. Stammering she pointed at the odd appendices, “Are you….are you an Angel?... Am I dead?” The larger woman chuckled and knelt before her, though even in that position she still stood at twice her height. “Yes. I’m Angel Jenna, and I Serve the Goddess of Love; and no, you are not dead!” The soothing voice felt calming, Jas felt she could trust this giant beauty as she stood to look around. “Where’s my mother? She was just with me?” The large Angel looked confused for a moment; she was about to reply to the small mortal when she spied her Goddess walking around from behind her at mortal height. Jenna instead froze in surprise and curiosity.  “I’m here Mina. Sorry for the rough ride; It would have been worse if Theia had ejected us. I am sure.”
  The two hugged once more before Mina looked up at the stunned Angel, “Mama, this is Jenna! She is an Angel!” Arianna giggled at the introduction and decided it’d be best to play along. “Pleasure to meet you, Jenna, I am Arianna!” The larger woman seemed lost for words, only managing a stuttered response, “The... uh … pleasure is all mine... Ma’am?” the Angel seemed to cringe at the forced honorific. Mina found the Angel's new nervous demeanour amusing, “She’s only my mother! You were so confident with me!” The huge Angel’s eyes were locked onto her mother, and she wasn’t moving. Something seemed wrong with this scene, Jasmina could feel the tension. Her mother finally spoke, “Jenna, would you be able to turn my daughter into an Angel, like you?” The young girl jumped at her mother, “What are you doing! You can’t just ask for that kind of thing! She serves the Goddess of Love!” As she berated her bold mother the Angel’s loud voice stunned her to silence, “Yes, as the Commander of the Goddess’s Angelic Flock, I can perform such a feat, should the young lady desire it herself?” Arianna turned to her daughter and slid the stunned girl's jaw back into position. “How about it, Mina? Want to be an Angel?”
 Jasmina turned slowly to look up at the now standing giant Angel, towering 20ft over her. “You would offer me that? You don’t even know me? What if the Goddess finds out, won’t she be mad?” Jenna looked down towards the two women with a warm smile on her face, “I think you’ll find the Goddess of Love would be proud to have you as one of her eternal Angels.” Arianna stepped around in front of her daughter and looked into her eyes, “This has to be your free choice, there can be no bias. Do you really wish to be an Angel of Love?” The younger girl hugged her mother, once again squeezing her tight, “You’ve always been looking out for me, haven't you? Even here you’ve found opportunities for me.” The embrace lasted a long while before Mina broke it off, “What about you? Will you be an Angel too?” finally realising her Goddesses plan Jenna spoke down, “No, she can’t be an Angel. She has a different destiny laid out for herself.” Mina looked up to the smiling Angel and back to her mother, “I’ve only just got you back. Will I see you again?” Arianna smiled brightly, “You will see me all of the time my daughter, I promise.” Jasmina had tears streaming down her face as she looked back to Jenna, “I accept your offer, Angel!”
 
Arianna - Goddess of Love
 
Overflowing with joy, The Goddess of Love nodded towards her Prime Angel, “Do it, her choice has been made freely.” As Jenna gently picked up Mina and flew away, Arianna felt the intense heat strike her as a large shadow fell over her. “THERE YOU ARE MY LITTLE TOY!” Before she could run she felt the huge hand envelop her and drag her into the sky, “DO NOT CHANGE HEIGHT, YOU’RE MY SEX SLAVE AND FOR THIS GAME, I WANT YOU JUST THIS SIZE!” Arianna would have to see to her daughter later; she swallowed hard as she was dragged around behind her titanic sister. The larger Goddess’s other hand was parting Arianna’s ass cheeks, pouring millions of tiny tributes between them, with countless mortals stuck around her tight ring as she was then thrust deep into Fiona’s dark abyss.


Chapter End Notes:

Reviews and Requests Welcome! Either on this story or contact directly :)