- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alyssa is out of tributes to play with and goes hunting with her valkyries. | Mini-GTS, Crush, Destruction, Fighting Giants

--

Shortage

Alyssa – Goddess of Death

“What the fuck do you mean we’re out of large tributes?!” Alyssa slammed her hand into a row of cages that adorned the wall next to her. Nearly all of the 2cm tall tributes inside were tossed to the back, and some of them even splattered as they hit the bars at the other end. The Valkyrie hovering near her Goddess flinched in shock, before scrambling to sputter out some words, “Well … they … just ran out? You’ve used them all. And we haven’t seen any new tributes since t-“ The Goddess of Death groaned loudly, as she was pacing up and down the room, “Look! I need some of the larger fuckers to get off! I can only blow down so much dust, before I need something substantial. And if there aren’t any dedicated sex toys around, I’ll have to make use of the next biggest thing!” The Valkyrie’s heart sank as it dawned on her that the only thing larger than the tributes in this domain were herself and her servant sisters. The Goddess stopped in her tracks and pinched the bridge of her nose with an exaggerated sigh, “The tributes have to be around here somewhere - they’ve always just been coming in on their own. Have you asked around if one of the others has them? … I swear to myself, if Arianna has been hiding them all away…” The little winged Priestess hovered closer to her Goddess to produce her stammering response, “P- Pl- Please forgive me G- Goddess, but … but we actually already t- talked to the other Priestesses; they all thought you were responsible f- for gathering the tributes.”, she paused before hesitantly saying, “And as I tried to say; since the ascension the tributes stopped coming … Please forgive me for assuming, but I think it might have something to do with the redesign of the temple … to my knowledge there is no tribute chamber on New Eden.”

In a dramatic fashion Alyssa tossed herself on her plush sofa– she was annoyed and frustrated. She’d only just started to enjoy the immortal souls the Goddess of Destiny had given to her – it amazed her how even after grinding them entirely apart, they eventually reformed, all while suffering unimaginable amounts of pain throughout the whole process. And since their fates were technically stagnant now, their minds couldn’t even break, leaving them to consciously suffer through everything they could be put through. While experimenting Alyssa found it extremely pleasurable to chew them into a mushy pile of gore, fish this piece of “living bubble gum” out of her mouth, and then rub it against her clitoris to relish in the sensation of the little souls dragging themselves against her most sensitive spots as they’re reforming under her finger. Though as exciting as this was, in the end these were all still too small to actually get herself off; and now she was apparently out of the tributes that she could actually feel break inside herself.

By now a couple of Valkyries had lined up on one of her armrest, ready to be used by their Goddess – they were fierce cruel and selfish creatures, but they still knew that they have to serve their Goddess no matter the consequences for them. But to their relief the Goddess just brushed them off the sofa while she was getting up, “All Valkyries, gather!”, she ordered loudly, “I guess I’ll have to do my job, but the quicker we get it done, the sooner we can go back to having fun!” Within a minute the Goddess of Death was surrounded by a swarm of her leather-clad winged sirens, all eager to do more than just collect tributes for their master – it wasn’t often that they’d get to enjoy a mortal world, and so they were all keen to make the best of it. And in a flash of dark light all of them had vanished into thin air.


Valkyrie Stefanie – Planet Ashur

Stefanie’s heart was racing so much, one could probably hear her pulse simply by bringing an ear close to her perky chest. She was one of the youngest in Goddess Alyssa’s service, and so the last time she saw natural sunlight was shortly before the ceremony that inaugurated her as a Priestess. But that wasn’t really why she was so eager; it had been fun to torment the little caged humans, but they were just that – animals in captivity. Getting to go out with the Goddess, and hunt them in their natural habitat, where their spirits haven’t been touched yet, and they still properly feared the towering might of the previously meek girl – that was the real thrill! By the time the Goddess’s dark cloud was replaced with the vista of a bustling human city, Stefanie was almost drooling over what she was about to do! Meanwhile the Goddess produced a little satchel out of thin air and held it up for everyone to see, “Alright girls, I want you to collect some humans and drop them in here. You may play with them a little, but don’t forget why we’re here! Now, who wants to be in charge of the collection satchel?” The powerful voice already struck fear into the hearts of the mortals below, but by the time she had finished talking, most people had broken out in panic. Stefanie was looking around marvelling at the carnage below – this must be what it feels like to be a Goddess, she thought. By now one of the older Valkyries had flown up to pick up the satchel, which was quickly replaced by another, much larger version, that the Goddess attached to her robe at hip level. Finally, with a wave of her hand she dismissed everyone to start hunting.

Stefanie immediately darted off into the opposite direction – there was something cathartic about being allowed to fly as fast and freely as she could - but primarily she just wanted to have some alone time with humans, before her sisters could get to prying them away from her for collection. She flew over an adjacent human settlement looking for a good place to start her adventure, but every time something caught her attention, it was outshined by something more interesting and exciting in the distance: Some little mortals fleeing their home to reach their car, how delightful, but what’s that? A school yard filled with young ones completely unaware of the threat? But oh look; a train station that could be crawled into to trap the mortals with her inside. How marvellous, but oh over there, a stadium with stands full of people that could be rolled around on. This went on for several minutes and she had already passed two to three cities, which at this point meant she had put enough humans between herself and the Goddess to buy her a good 30 minutes of private fun. She was about to dive down into a packed public swimming pool when she spotted a peculiar structure in the distance; a large marble-white spire with curvy patterns and large round windows that stood taller than anything else in the city. Large sections were still covered in scaffolding, but that didn’t detract from the impressive sight. It looked important, which probably meant it held the richest and most powerful people on the planet, ready to be bullied by her!

She darted down towards the entrance, and found herself landing on a large open courtyard, that saw one half surrounded by white pillars, holding up some sort of flat roof, and the other half decorated with 7 immense busts (one of which being covered in more scaffolding) that towered even above the comparatively large Valkyrie by at least 2 heads. When she stepped closer she quickly realised that they were depicting her Goddesses; Matriarch Sarah calmly staring down at her in the middle, with Alyssa, Fiona, and Ella to her left, and Cassi, Arianna, and hidden under the construction framework presumably Theia to her right. And as if on cue a small group of construction workers emerged on the little ramshackle catwalks from behind the unfinished bust. “Good afternoon, Miss. The Goddess didn’t mention she’d send someone, but we appreciate any helping hand we can get. I guess with someone like you around we can probably have the temple finished within a week.” A temple? This place looked nothing like the brown dark dungeons that she used to learn to serve in. It was obvious that after the ascension they’d probably need to be upgraded to reflect the new order, but in comparison this new design almost looked more caring and gentler, than the oppressive sites of old. It was probably just her nostalgia, but she didn’t necessarily like this change. Still, those thoughts vanished when she noticed the 3 young guys just staring at her.

Passionately she drew her hands along her smooth frame, while stepping closer to them, “Do you like what you see?” Back when she was still a mortal herself, she was often overlooked given how small and underdeveloped her body looked; the little bumps on her chest barely compared to any of the Priestesses she used to server under in the past, and even her fellow acolytes looked better than her. She was insecure, timid, and shy, but now, with the blessing of the Goddess, her stature alone turned heads in her direction. She felt confident in her ability to enchant people with her looks; and those who refused, could easily be crushed.

Seductively she pulled down her leather bra and pressed her breasts against the metal railing between her and the men. It amazed her how freely these people just approached her, how carelessly they just pressed their palms into her skin – tributes usually tried their best to get away from her, but these mortals were actually seeking her out. “I’m glad you like them, but maybe I need to help you get a closer look.” Stefanie reached down, picked up two of the large doll sized men and then held them against one of the cheeks of Goddess Arianna’s worried stone-visage. Before they could question what she was about to do, she simply pressed her breasts against them, pinning them in place. She really enjoyed their struggles, the sensation of tiny flailing arms and legs kicking and scrambling against her soft skin – it made her all tingly – a feeling she gave into by pistoning her torso up and down in a circular motion. As a consequence the men found themselves being drilled against by her hardening nipples, which only stiffened quicker when they tried to push against them. Though in an effort not to break her new toys too quickly, Stefanie stepped backwards, while holding her hands in place underneath the statue’s cheek to safely catch them. Though to her delight only one of them actually landed in her hand; the other managed to hold onto her erect nipple, while in part also supporting himself by wedging his foot into her lowered bra.


Looking down at them it was obvious that they all still enjoyed themselves, including the third onlooker atop scaffolding, who was quickly joined in the fun when she picked him up as well. She relished in the exciting feeling of the guy clambering to hold onto her breast, and so she began to emulate that feeling all over her body by rubbing the two in her hand against herself – sensually she dragged them along her legs, around her hips and further up until their heads bounced into her armpits; she tried to carry on and rub them all over her belly, but the two seemingly didn’t like being pinned under her arms, and began struggling so much, that she actually lost her grip on them. Both fell to the ground with a little thud, but they still seemed more or less okay. Still, Stefanie didn’t like that sort of rejection, so she dropped to her knees, trapping both of them underneath her. Carefully she pulled the guy holding onto her chest off and held him down to see his struggling friends. The dark angel didn’t say a word and simply increased the pressure on his friends – she wanted him to see this. But only when the others began crying out in pain did he start to punch the hand holding him. A terrifying crunch and a splatter of blood hitting him indicated what she had just done, and he just went limp in shock, which Stefanie thought was a shame. She liked how eager he had been up until now, and even dragging him up between her legs, over her leather panties, and across her belly button didn’t restore his vigour. Slightly annoyed she placed the little man’s head between her breasts again, only now she didn’t hold back when she was smothering him between them. Given their size it took a bit of adjusting and pushing the little body around, but eventually a loud crack indicated the life leaving his body. As she was about to get up to look for more people to play with, she finally noticed the shadow that had been looming over her for a good few seconds now. When she looked up and spotted the Goddess’s angry glare, she knew her life was over. Her world went black as an enormous sandal came down on her.


Alyssa – Goddess of Death

At first it was pretty fun to just tackle down skyscrapers and rummage through the rubble to pick out desperate survivors, or to just stalk through the suburbs and pry open the little vehicles of the mortals, but with all of them just running away, finding them became pretty infrequent and Alyssa’s arousal eventually died down. Add this to the fact that it’s pretty apparent that chasing mortals more or less individually turned out to be one of the most inefficient ways to gather them in the first place. And that isn’t even mentioning that the Valkyries were outcompeting her with the number of mortals collected. This had slowly turned from an entertaining rampage trip into a boring chore, which needed to be finished quicker, so she could get back to the fun waiting for her back home.

With her arm outstretched she simply began culling people from the city that was lying in her shadow – no matter where they were, her force simply ensnared them and slowly floated them over to her open palm, above which they formed several little floating balls of humans. To the Goddess they were about the size of an apple, and she was pretty tempted to just bite into one as if it were. Though she tried her hardest to resist, and instead dropped one ball of writhing humans into the endless satchel after the other … or maybe she shouldn’t avoid giving in, it was just a little bite after all. Holding the last ball up to her lips, she felt the little vibrations their screams created. At this point she was more or less used to playing with so many humans at once, but it was still always exciting to feel all of them struggle, punch and resist against her sensitive lips, as she went in to give them all her kiss of death. And just a moment later half of them were pressed into the dark humid cavern that is her mouth, with huge pearl-white teeth resting on either end of the sphere. The mortals got to experience just a few calm seconds before the cruel giant began to bite down, tearing anyone between her teeth apart. But most of those initially missed were not too lucky either, as not soon after her huge molars came crunching down on them as well, making it almost sound like she was eating an actual apple. The chaos unfolding in her mouth was absolutely blissful, and the Goddess visibly enjoyed her snack, as streams of blood formed at the corners of her mouth. She was about to take a second bite when someone spoke up behind her, “What do you think you’re doing?!” After spinning around, she was greeted by the Goddess of Destiny Theia, who looked both annoyed and absolutely horrified once she had spotted the “apple” in Alyssa’s hand. “Uhm culluctin dributes.”, Alyssa tried to say with a full mouth. Theia raised a shaking hand to her temple before speaking up again, “I only just started developing this world! You can’t just go stomp around on it! And put those humans down again! You’ve terrified them enough already!” Swallowing the last of what she had in her mouth, Alyssa flashed a blood-soaked grin before simply turning her hand over and letting go of her captives.

Theia was shocked, and immediately tried to jump down to catch them, but ultimately, she fell a few paces short and could only watch in absolute horror as all of the mortals just splattered against the ground. Staring down at her sister, Alyssa could clearly tell that she was trying to hide the tears welling up, which made her chuckle, “You care too much about these little fuckers.” The Goddess of Destiny immediately jumped to her feet and gave Alyssa a slap across the face, while shouting at her, “They care for us! The least we can do is equally care for them in return!” Given the untouchable nature of a Goddess, her sister’s offense didn’t produce any discomfort, but Alyssa still responded by violently punching her in the gut; nobody is to lay a hand on her like that, and this disrespect shouldn’t go unpunished. Theia flew several city blocks before landing back first on a suburban residential district; the impact shockwave levelling most of the empty houses around her. While holding onto her belly and curling up, she was crying out in pain. Loud ugly sobs were interrupted by her violently catching her breath, it looked like pure agony, and Alyssa took delight in that. By the time she had strolled over to her sister and squatted down beside her, the noise had calmed down again, but she was still obviously gasping in pain. With a sly grin Alyssa looked down to her wounded sister, “You still allow yourself to feel pain? Or did you just draw the short straw during ascension?” Theia was rocking back and forth, unable to regain her composure, but between drawing short sharp breaths she managed to mutter a response, “Yeah, … you shou- should try it sometime. Maybe it’ll remind you that you were human once too.” Surprisingly she then managed to lunge towards Alyssa, who lost balance and simply toppled over backwards, crushing a smaller multi-story building behind her. Theia now awkwardly sat atop the Goddess of Death and began slapping her; but in her state, these attempted attacks were even weaker than the first one. Alyssa slowly got annoyed with her sister’s behaviour and eventually just tossed her off. Though she didn’t just let her go – for that Theia had gone too far now – Alyssa knelt down, grabbed her sister by her throat and slowly began lifting her up into the air as she stood up again. Her legs were flailing around wildly, one of her sandals flinging off and imbedding itself into a nearby skyscraper. Meanwhile she was clawing at the hand that held her up, but she had gotten too weak to properly defend herself. Alyssa could feel the frail little airways between her grip – she could probably just squeeze them shut … and maybe even go further and crush the delicate little neck between her fingers. She could kill a Goddess.

She was about to tighten the hold on her sister when another set of hands grabbed her from behind and yanked her aside. Alyssa lost her grip on Theia and landed on another row of dilapidated suburban homes, but before she got a chance to get up again, the intimidating voice of Matriarch Sarah was angrily booming down at both of them, “Stop this! Both of you!” Seemingly fuming with rage Sarah stomped over to Alyssa pulled her up to her feet, and then proceeded to do the same with Theia, apparently disregarding the poor state Alyssa had left Theia in; the Goddess of Destiny was actively coughing divine blood onto the soil below, where it formed a little lake. Glaring at both of them, Sarah spoke up again, “You two are Goddesses, so you should act like you are! You can’t just beat each other up like some mortal rabble!” With bloodshed eyes and a croaking voice Theia piped up, “She started this by culling a world I was developing! If I hadn’t stopped her there would be nobody left by now!” Annoyed with her sister’s dumb convictions for humans, Alyssa interrupted her, “I have a right to these mortals! They’re all late on their tribute schedules! Also Theia is the one who first laid a hand on me. She deserved the punishment!” Sarah’s head snapped towards the Goddess of Destiny, “You’re our youngest Goddess, but still, I’d have thought you had realised by now that we respect each other! Never dare to touch one of my sisters again, or I’ll strip you of the power as quickly as I’ve given it to you!” Alyssa watched on with a satisfied grin, as Theia’s head dropped in defeat and nodded in acknowledgement of Sarah’s threat. Though that glee was short-lived, as Sarah’s head snapped in her direction immediately after, “As for you! I thought better of you as well! You should know to not just take from your sisters! If Theia is in the middle of building up this world, you’ll wait your turn! Or at the very least ask before you just lay claim to anything around you!” Sarah sighed heavily, “Alright I’m done with you. Off you go, both of you.” Not feeling particularly happy over being scolded, Alyssa didn’t wait at all to will herself and her servants back to her domain. At least she still had two full satchels of mortals that would distract her from her poor mood.


Chapter End Notes:

Reviews & Requests are welcome, Please feel free to leave them here or contact me directly.