- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A quick look at the state of the broken Goddess. Ella finds a new friend to play with. | Feral, Destruction, Mini-GTS

--

Sanity

 
Sarah - Goddess of Life

 Sitting in her domain the Matriarch of the Gods watched as the small Goddess of the Wilds leapt from world to world, her tattered yellow robes barely recognisable as the feral woman tore through terrain with abandon. Sarah feared that Ella’s mind might be lost forever. Even after she had finally awoken from her long rest after ascension, her first act was to just run out and hunt. She seemed unwilling to communicate with the others as she stalked the Priestesses and tributes around New Eden. At one point Sarah actually caught her with the wing of an angel in her mouth, with the rest of the small Priestess probably already having been torn apart by her sharp teeth. Apologetically the Matriarch extended her power and pushed the primal Goddess from New Eden. Having Priestesses fearing for their lives because a Goddess was actively out to hunt them like mice wouldn't work. Though by now it seemed that Ella had discovered the powers that lay within her and she was teleporting between worlds, treating each one as a fresh hunting ground before curling up and sleeping. The current world the tortured woman had landed on was Tresie, whose civilisation Sarah had little experience with, but she knew it was densely populated. The feral Goddess was manoeuvring around the wild, untamed parts of the planet at an acceptable size of 15ft, so Sarah felt no need to intervene, although monitoring Ella had become a full-time occupation for the Matriarch.


Simon - Tresien Landscape Artist

The large empty canvas laid out in front of Simon was begging to see its potential fulfilled. A wish he happily obliged with as he painted one of the most exotic parts of his world on it; the high mountains of Zen’tor and their surrounding wildlands. He was a gifted painter, and this would be his latest masterpiece. With deft skill, he swiftly drew what he saw, and the scene before him soon consumed the entire canvas. Though as he painted, he noticed an odd figure figure, seemingly snoozing on the edge of the massive mountain range. He thought it looked odd, because he could make out fine feminine features, despite being so far away. The scale just looked wrong, and his mind struggled to rationalise it. Focussing on the object of his fascination, he took a separate canvas and painted the new scene more clearly. With his new piece of art done, he was still confused as to what he was actually looking at. Staring at his work he wondered if he should add the surreal scene to his landscape drawing as well. Deciding that it would only confuse the nobles that would buy from him, he vowed to finish the image without the strange figure. Though as soon as he had placed his original canvas back on the frame, ready to carry on with his work, he froze in confusion; she was gone.

Simon pulled out his pocket-scope and scanned the mountains where she had been, but he found nothing, no sign of the yellow-clad maiden. Slowly looking down at his picture he smiled, this was his only memory, but at least he had taken the time to capture the moment. Picking up his brush to resume, he felt the air rush past him as a loud sniff forced him to grab his canvases. He slowly turned, expecting to see some large cat glaring at him, but instead he came face to face with a huge woman. He fell backwards in shock and surprise, but her nose, which was as large as his head, quickly followed suit and continued sniffing at him. He was about to scream when a giant hand came down over his shoulders and head, silencing and pinning him in place. Through the gaps in her fingers, he could see the huge female examining his work with curious feline motions. It felt like an eternity passed before her face looked down at his trapped form again. It wasn’t very comforting to watch her tongue slowly sliding along her lips as she looked at him.

As she released him, the artist pushed backwards expecting to be dodging large teeth, but the huge woman just sat back in a kneeling position and gestured to the picture of the sleeping maiden with her eyes. Rising to his feet, Simon pointed to the image and then back to large woman looming near him, “It’s you, isn’t it? You … you’re so large! At least three-times the size of the common man; I wasn’t sure what I was painting.” Nodding, she offered him a hungry grin, which was quickly followed by her pointing to his blank canvas and striking a cat-like pose, along with her fingers extended like claws and a predatory smirk to go with it. He took her meaning as he rushed to set up his easel and paints to create a portrait for her. Gifted as he was he managed to craft a sketchy but beautiful depiction of the large woman within about 10 minutes and began to flesh out the colours and details as she broke her pose and hung her head over the canvas to look. She waited, watching him work, but as soon as he was finished she snatched the canvas, falling onto her back to admire his drawing of her. He felt elated that she approved of his work and was reaching to paint another of her enjoying it when she snapped back towards him, eyes flashing a pale yellow. He froze, as she carefully placed the painting down and reached for him, her hand expanding as she drew closer to grab him and his supplies in one hand.

When the hand released him, he found himself standing on a large cliff-edge, the yellow-clad woman now enormous and towering over him. With a single finger, she pointed to the canvas she had brought with them and then back to herself. Simon was terrified of the monstrously large woman, whose breasts alone were blocking out the light of the noon sun hanging in the sky above him. It was obvious she demanded another portrait; he had no idea what he had signed up for anymore but raised his paintbrush to acknowledge the request. He didn't want to anger her now. As he prepared his equipment, she strode away, the first time he had seen her move on two legs like a normal human. Then he saw where she was going, New Fenix, his hometown and the largest city on the continent lay before the towering yellow woman. The city’s great walls were barely reached up to her toes as she descended onto all fours and crawled around the edge of the city. Looking back towards him with a playful smile on her face, she struck a pose at the edge of the city sprawling out beneath her feline form. Simon started to paint; He needed to finish this before she decided to turn it into an action shot. The woman had a fine physique and under normal circumstances would have made a beautiful model, but right now he was unable to appreciate the beauty as he sketched in the homes of him and his friends near the huge knee of the titan. His home was used as the background for her newfound vanity.

 

Sarah - Goddess of Life

Watching as Ella walked on two legs the Matriarch found herself in awe of her sister; Maybe she was recovering after all. But just as quickly as she stood up she once again fell back into her primitive form and dragged herself around the outskirts of a large city. Sarah would usually intervene at this point and move her sister along before she could do too much damage, although this time it was different. Ella was posing for a portrait of all things. This new found interest in the artist had given Sarah some hope that sanity may be returning. As the titan posed over the city, Sarah reached out with her power, letting it seep into her sister’s mind, trying to help her heal, help her feel again. The Goddess of the Wilds shook her head in irritation but otherwise offered no resistance to Sarah’s subtle probing. “I will bring you back to us Ella, I promise.”, she whispered as she let her life energy flow through her.

 

Ella - Goddess of the Wilds

The small pictures of her made her smile, and she had no idea why. All she knew for sure was that she wanted more. This little snack was able to create them, so she would make him produce them. Looking down over the tiny prey she felt her hunger return. The tiny morsels running from her only made the urge to lean down and drag her tongue through the small dwellings stronger. But that could mess up her picture. So she held herself back. She felt proud to be able to resist. The numbing sensation in her mind irritated her. She could smell the green one again. She kept interfering with her hunts, and it was getting annoying. She was about to howl in pain when something snapped in her mind. “AAARRRGH” she screamed, sounding almost like the prey she usually hunts. But curiously shouting out in the human tongue caused visible waves of power to explode into the sky, forming storm clouds in the process that blocked out most of the sun. The energy felt alien, but she knew what it meant. Crawling through the city towards her artist she ignored the untold thousands that were snuffed beneath her hands and knees as she slunk towards the cliff-edge.

She knew she must have looked ominous as she raised her towering head over the cowering form of her small snack. Carefully she brought a single razor-sharp claw up to the cliff and pointed it directly at him. She was surprised but also pleased with herself, when her finger began to glow with power as it hovered over her captive, who at this point had fallen backwards in fear of her. Without breaking eye contact, she slowly turned her hand to point at herself. Underlining the gesture she licked her lips, reminding him of his place in the world. Having his full attention she leaned in closer, her face by now filling his whole sky; she could see her breath fluttering through his clothes. In a very exaggerated motion she glanced over to the side. Looking back she realised that he didn’t get the hint, so more demonstrably she tilted her head towards her hand as she glanced over again. Making sure he followed her gaze this time, she rapidly clenched her hand into a fist. To her surprise, the motion was emphasised by thunder crashing high above them in the background.

The tiny man began nodding frantically. He understood. Satisfied she started shrinking down to about 10ft, while simultaneously crawling up the mountain side. Having reached the top again in seconds, she immediately stalked over to the the new picture. Looking over it she smiled; the tiny image of herself sticking her chest out looked as powerful as she felt. Eagerly she tore the canvas off and looked it over before producing the other to lay them side by side. She began giggling gleefully as she admired the images of herself. Pointing to another canvas, she waited for the tiny figure to show he understood before she threw herself back from the ground and high into the sky, turning and somersaulting as her size expanded. Landing in the middle of New Fenix, buildings vanished under her while others simply crumbled and fell from the earthquake that followed her impact. Lying down, she rested her head between her hands and smiled sweetly towards the cliff her artist stood on.


Simon - Tresien Landscape Artist

There were no words to describe the horror that unfolded in front of him. This woman, this monster had just destroyed a large section of New Fenix on her way back to him. His friends and family were all down there; he no idea if any of them survived her casual crawl. Then for the first time, she made her intentions clear to him in defined gestures. The primal girl had laid claim to him like he was a piece of meat. His only thought was that he was lucky she didn't feel the need to pee on him to mark territory as other animals did. Once the huge girl had finished admiring the pictures he had made, she gestured for yet another. His mind was reeling from anger and terror but ultimately it was hopeless. If he refused, she would surely kill him. But at least he could try to direct her with his work, get her to pose for him away from the city for his next picture. He raised his brush to accept her command and was about to start talking about poses when she just launched herself into the air. Simon watched in horror as the huge girl landed with a thunderous crash in the middle of his home, obliterating the large central section of the city directly beneath her, as the shockwave levelled most of the rest. He froze up; he couldn't do this, he couldn't paint this. Tears began streaming down his face, and the grip on his paintbrush became painful, while he just stood there for what felt like hours, watching the huge girl squirm over the remains of his city, getting comfortable. He was about to turn and just run from his fate, when a soft feminine voice spoke up behind him. The soothing effect it had on his addled mind was almost instantaneous, and yet she still sounded firm and commanding, “You are going to paint her. You should get started.” He slowly turned to see the kindly looking blonde woman who was talking to him. In a flowing green robes she stood before him; her hand extended towards his blank canvas. Shaking his head he stepped back, away from the woman, but forgetting he was standing on the edge of the cliff he sharply fell from the high ledge. The impact came sooner than expected as he bounced across the soft surface below, something felt wrong about his sudden landing, swinging over onto his back, the scream that came from him could have been heard for miles. He lay on a huge palm, the blonde woman smiling down on him as she spoke once more. “That was very silly; now you will paint my sister until she verbally frees you from this obligation. If you do not, this whole world will be forfeit as a price for defying your…” she leaned in, her giant lips almost touching him as she whispered, “Gods.” It took Simon a few moments to recover from the rush of wind as the titan finalised her statement. As he looked around he found himself sitting back on the cliff edge, with his paintbrush still in hand. The huge woman who was still lying on his home city appeared to be “very elegantly” digging rubble out of her ass crack. His city was no longer the only thing at stake and the powers at play were beyond negotiation, and so he painted. His best chance was to try and convince his new owner to release him from his bonds of servitude.


Sarah - Goddess of Life

Relaxing back in her throne, the Matriarch resumed watching the artist as he worked. He had drawn more civilised emotions from her lost sister than anything she had previously tried. She recognised that it would be torture for him to witness the primal lust of Ella as he was forced to record it all, but it would be worth it to see her sister recover. After all, what is the life of a mortal in return for a Goddess? Sarah sighed. The responsibilities of being Matriarch to the new Pantheon were not resting well on Sarah's shoulders. Despite it all, she found herself feeling nostalgic for the time she spent as a servant for the former divine being; life had been more straightforward, and she was the only person who would suffer from her very few mistakes, but now untold billions could suffer from a slip of her foot. Why was she not offered a choice on becoming the ultimate authority? Her thoughts went dark when she thought about a universe where Fiona was in charge; maybe it was the best that she held the reigns. She popped a squirming mortal in her mouth and enjoyed his squirming as she savoured him. Being a Goddess still had some perks.



Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review here or contact directlly! All feedback is welcome