- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A quick look at how the Goddess of Love is doing while the others are messing with the universe. | Gentle, Masturbation, Insertion

--

Scrubbed


Arianna - Goddess of Love

Arianna lounged around her Domain of Angels Arcadia, feeling the soft clouds roll over her delicate pale skin. She had a lot on her mind, there were things she needed to do but finding the conviction to face, the other Goddesses was illuding her. Recently her thoughts had turned to her daughter; initially, she had offered herself as a tribute to save the fate of her young child, it felt like a lifetime ago, and now she was a Goddess in her own right. Having tracked down her wayward daughter she discovered her fate was not as calm as she would have preferred; only a few short years after her tribute, her daughter was also chosen as tribute herself. What was worse is that she now resided in the Ruby City. The red city was a sprawling slum that spread out from beneath Fiona’s throne. The Goddess of War and her Demon Priestesses toyed with the residents relentlessly. Her daughter would be a different person if she had survived that long under the heel of the bitch goddess. Arianna’s mind was a mess as the thoughts turned darker, and it only worsened when she considered her lack of confidence to approach Fiona with the matter; the price she would ask could be horrific.

Looking out into nothing the pink-robed Goddess finally noticed the collection of angels gathering around her soft feet, pleading eyes looking up to her in concern. She smiled down to her loving devotees, “What troubles you my beauties?” They all responded to the question immediately and ended up talking over one another. Even though the words were overlapping, Arianna had no problem parsing the wall of words, “I’m fine dears; I just have a lot on my mind.” Jenna, one of the senior Angels, spoke up to her caring Goddess, “Maybe we can kiss your toes; that normally relaxes you?” Arianna brightened at the suggestion and nodded her affirmation, she would never force her Angels to do such demeaning things, but she loved it when they offered to serve her willingly. A few moments passed and she found herself having slipped out of her sandals to allow the smaller women full access to her soles and relaxing in her cloud throne. She enjoyed the gentle touches of her loyal followers, but at the same time she also became keenly aware of the tensions she felt in the rest of her body. “You know what I need, ladies? I need a warm bath.” As she spoke another large cloud drifted down next her relaxed form and gradually formed itself into a heart-shaped bathtub. Water started to seep in through the edges as more angels flew over to see what was going on around their divine Mistress.

“Maybe you would care to join me?” Arianna giggled as she loosened her robe and playfully let it fall to the ground, a scattering of feathers exploded around her feet as the small Angels dived out of the way. “Now, everyone turn around while I take off my underwear.”, she announced jokingly as she slid her white panties down to her ankles and flicked them away with her toes. To her surprise, all of her Angels had actually averted their eyes; the genuine giggles rang out across Arcadia as she removed her bra. “I was joking, you know? You are welcome to enjoy the sights my body has to offer, if you so desire.” Stepping over the fluffy cloud edge and standing in the knee-high hot water she sighed in pleasure as her winged followers all landed around the edge, some already stripping their clothes to join her. “This is for us all; I think we could all do with it in light of what's to come.”, leaving the ominous question hanging she lowered herself into the water, her nude form barely causing ripples as she slid beneath the surface.

Jenna landed near her shoulder as the Goddess let out a relaxed sigh; the small Angel was always eager to voice the desires of the others: “The girls and I would like to take this opportunity to worship you properly, Goddess. We owe you so much for treating us so well.” Arianna smiled as the offer was made; This was the true power of love. She could have the best of both worlds. “Of course you may. Worship away without restriction.” The senior disciple launched herself from the edge of the bath to hover over the scene, looking down at the assembled women; “The Goddess will permit unlimited worship. Show her how much she means to us!” The large woman blushed a light pink in light of the devotion she felt as fifty or more 20cm Angels leapt into the bath and swam towards her. It was a thoroughly new and enjoyable experience. Soon she could feel a hundred tiny hands massaging her all over as they swam around looking for any exposed skin to do their part. Arianna felt her hands carefully navigating through the sea of small bodies, until she eventually found her now firm nipples. She began slowly rubbing one of them, when a pair of tiny hands gripped her slender finger. She cocked an eye towards the tiny Angel who had halted her self pleasure. “My Goddess. Let me, please?”, the small blonde girl asked in an almost pleading tone. “Sure, go ahead, darling.” Zhe small girl immediately started to suck and chew on the Goddess’s firm nipple. Being the Goddess of Love was certainly inspiring; she thought to herself as she closed her eyes to enjoy the all-encompassing stimulation.


Angel Leah - Angel of Love


 “You’re sure you want to do this?” Angel Leah said to the tiny mortals who had found their way up to the large bath. The small man who had led the tributes into this domain spoke up, “The Goddess has decreed that she is willing to take any worship that comes offered freely. We come offering it!” The huge Angel simply reached down and grabbed the tiny doll-sized mortals as she replied; “Very well. The Goddess did say we were unrestricted; so come with me.” The Angel pushed herself back into the water and began swimming towards the titanic Goddess relaxing in the centre of this artificial lake. Weaving through her sister Angels, she floated just above the colossus’s navel before she confirmed once more with her passengers, loud enough for others to hear: “You’re certain you are willing to give yourselves to our Goddess?” The men all looked to each other before nodding up to the large woman who gripped them. She nodded back before taking a huge breath and diving under the water. Arianna opened one eye as she heard the exchange below, and wondered what the little angel was up to with mortals in a place like this?


Arianna - Goddess of Love


 The Goddess of Love sucked in a deep breath as she felt a tiny angel penetrate deep into her sex. She contracted her internal walls instinctively and squeezed them; but the small mortals had already been deposited into her sensitive areas, after the little Angel had skillfully forced herself deep into her Mistress and left the mortal offerings at both her A & G-spots before gracefully excusing herself from her love tunnel. “Oh, my!” she said out loud as her hand pushed tiny angels aside seeking her clitoris, “What have you naughty little girls done to me?” she cooed as she began to stimulate her submerged woman-hood. Only able to indulge for a few moments before her fingers were accosted by her devotees looking to take over the job of stimulating their divine. “Oh, If...you insist...go for it” she panted as stretched her legs out over the edges of her warm tub, enjoying the constant massage and now sexual stimulation. It was a slow painful build, but when her release finally came she exploded in pink energy, the bath and all surrounding clouds sundered as screamed out her climax, it had been a long time since she had been appropriately stimulated.

As the Goddess slowly revelled in her afterglow, she looked around at the pink splashes that were once clouds and the fallen angels laying around on the ground, who were all dyed pink as well. “Oh what have I done?” the Goddess lamented, while observing the devastation she had caused. She was quickly interrupted when a familiar voice cut in; “That was glorious, Goddess!” Jenna said as she limped over, covered in pink goo, “Your climax hit us all! We all felt it as you did, most of the girls are having a hard time coming down from it!” Arianna let out a sigh of relief after having made sure she had not accidentally hurt everyone. She even felt a strange wriggling from her nethers as her little mortal tributes dragged themselves free of her sticky vagina, “I am glad you survived as well, I guess I don’t have it in me to kill.” Pushing herself up to her feet, clouds began swirling back into existence as Arcadia restored itself, “Now I have to face the music. Now I need to petition the Goddess of War.”



Chapter End Notes:

If you have feedback or requests, feel free to leave a review, contact me through DA, or via email on here!