- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The final chapter in the Pantheon Stories. This was written in response to a poll I ran on one of my other stories.

Singularity



Victoria Rigel - Planet Ovis


As her fingers touched the glowing purple gem, it exploded in a bright purple flash; Tori felt her body convulse as powerful streaks of purple power pierced her body, her mind raced with images from worlds she had never seen, times she had never existed in. Screaming in agony, she felt herself consumed by the power; it didn't limit itself to being inside her, it encompassed her, she was trapped in the purple inferno, feeling as if she was burning alive in body and mind, as it ascended through the roof and phased out of reality.

Alyssa - Goddess of Death


Laying sprawled on her sofa the divine titan slid the mortal girls out of herself in the afterglow, they had made for good fucktoys, but now they were with Theia, maybe the Mistress of Destiny would fuck them in the afterlife, or better yet, send them back to her for round two. The five bodies slipped from her fingers and made a satisfying splat as they hit the floor, as she fell back for a nap she felt a hard pull against her power, dragging her rapidly through the air towards the throne room. Thrusting her arms in front of her she forced a barrier of energy between her and pulling force. The mistress of death was pissed, sucking in mortals from her domain to build a solid wall before her, just to lessen the amount of effort she had to put in, millions of lives were squashed together into a grotesque barrier as she pushed it forward towards the source of the assault. A yellow flash surging past her making her hop to the side as she advanced.

Cassi - Goddess of Wisdom


Placing the final touches to her new board game, she smiled down at her expertly crafted pieces and dice. She would call it, 'Domination', since that was the aim of the game, Alyssa was going to love it, Sarah may take some convincing. As the beautiful blue-robed Goddess closed the box on her new game, she felt the lurch in her chest, as if her very soul was being dragged from her body. The brunette goddess screamed in anguish as she was dragged from her feet and sucked out of her astral sea. Pivoting in the air the universal Goddess thrust her power before her, blocking the horrendous pull, landing awkwardly behind the blue shield she summoned massive stellar bodies to collapse into her protection, turning the energy into a pulsing barrier of molten metals. The strain on her power reduced, she advanced towards the cause of her strife.

Fiona - Goddess of War


Watching the Goddess of Love struggle against her searing hot chains always made Fiona feel better, The blonde girl was screaming from the torment as the dark-haired Goddess made her watch as she pulled the wings from one of her angels. "Ari, What happens to fallen angels?" the huge almost naked woman giggled. "Angel wings are the best roast wings in the universe!" she cackled manically as she took a bite, severing the disabled angel's final wing. The small angel cried out as her Goddess screamed helplessly from the wall. "Mmm This is some good meat, I wonder if Angels' head is just as nice!" she declared, lowering the bleeding creature to her nethers, dragging her along her exposed wet skin before bringing her back up to her mouth. Just as she was about to take a bite, her insides twisted and she was pulled from her Ruby Throne. Spiralling through the air towards the throne room, Fiona pushed her power forward to block the power, to no avail, she didn't have the energy required to push back against the force. As the throne room came into view, a spiralling vortex of purple energy spun wildly. Fiona blacked out as she impacted the energy vortex, feeling like her soul was ripped from her body.

Ella - Goddess of the Wilds


Her human offered her words of comfort as she grew tired of beating on the bars, her sister had kept her locked under her sofa for so long Ella was starting to lose hope she would ever be free again." Simon, I love you," she spoke softly, startling the tiny man as his eyes lit up. "You can speak!" he exclaimed excitedly. "You never shut up, Hard not to learn," she grinned down to him, "If we get out of here, I'll treat you better." Simon was awestruck as the huge woman who had kept him as a pet spoke to him for the first time; her voice was rough but clear. Finally, there was hope for his future, "I think I can love you too El," he added, moving over to hug his mistresses finger. Ella's eye blazed yellow as she felt a pull inside of her, suddenly dragged from the ground with tremendous force and dragged smashing through the cage wall. The small Goddess took the chance to expand to her full size as she was dragged at speed down the hall, surging her yellow energy before her as she flew headfirst into a vast vortex, feeling her insides twist as she blacked out.

Sarah - Goddess of Life


Stepping forward into new Eden, Hannah's eyes started burning bright teal as she fell to her knees, "MOTHER! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" Sarah stepped back in shock as her daughter collapsed in a fire of teal power. "Hannah? What's wrong? What's going on?" Her daughter looked anguished as she looked up into her mothers' eyes, "Theia...No...Destiny itself...Collapsed into its own time…" Sarah stared at her daughter, regretting the loss of her insight more than ever as she expanded her senses, looking for her sisters. The sudden tug on her soul assaulted her, dragging her towards the throne room. Hannah screamed as she was thrown alongside her. Sarah reached out and grabbed her daughters wrist, throwing her other arm out before her, maternal instincts blowing all of her power out before her in a radiant green shield. "I've got you, Han, I need you to focus, tell me what to do!" she declared as she leads her daughter towards the throne room behind her shield.

Arianna - Goddess of Love


The torment Fiona was subjecting her too was breaking her mind, and she could feel it. She had caught herself considering murdering her sister at times; It was troubling her. The enterally molten chains burned her wrists and ankles as her evil sister started eating her angel commander in the most humiliating fashion. She had watched the torture and would now be subject to her final execution; she found herself feeling happy as Fiona was sucked away by an unknown force. Ari tapped into her divine power and started cooling the diabolical chains when she felt the tug on her power. The divine chains kept her in place as an unknown force yanked her soul, Ari's attempts to block the horrendous drain failed as she witnessed a small pink thread being drawn from her chest towards the throne room.


Sarah, Hannah, Cassi and Alyssa - New Eden Throne Room


"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!" Alyssa cried as she linked her shield with Cassi's severing the thin pink line. "Fiona's out cold, So is Ella!" Cassi said as she worked to contain the vortex of power with their shields. Sarah stepped into the throne room, Hannah behind her and added her power to her sisters. "It's Theia's power. It's following its nature, "Hannah spoke, "Divine power doesn't like being split up. It's trying to become whole again." Alyssa drew more and more mortals from her domain to flesh out the barrier being spread around the huge vortex, "Who the fuck are you?" she called as pushed more and more power into the makeshift shields. "That's my daughter, Long story; She knows what she's talking about. We need to contain this power!" Sarah called over to her sisters as she attempted to shape the shield into a more controllable form. "It's merging our destinies! And bringing our timelines to a more immediate end!" Hannah called as she added her small power to her the three powerful sisters. Nearly two hours passed as the Goddesses worked to contain the wild powers, Finally condensing it into a sphere floating in the middle of the room. Sarah let out a sigh as she looked to her unconscious sisters, "They aren't dead, that's something..." she declared. Hannah shook her head and spoke up, "They are just large mortals now, Their divinity has been drawn into the vortex, Ari has had her power heavily drained, she's barely divine now as well." Alyssa glared at the new girl, "How do you know so much! Who gave you such insight into this situation! And where is Theia!" Sarah placed her hand on Alyssa's shoulder, "I gave her my insight. She's my daughter." Aly shook her head in frustration as she brushed Sarah's hand from hers. "Theia is dead, Although I'm not sure why…" Hannah said, confirming all of their fears. Cassi stepped up and glanced at Sarah, "I Think I know why, but there is no sense in playing the blame game…" her eyes glazed over with her blue power. "The universe is falling apart, time is running amock, and without Theia everything is uncertain, I have no idea what the loss of Fiona and Ella will do either. I am watching worlds burning already." Sarah let her divinity overtake her emotions, suppressing her long enjoyed emotions, "Hannah, How do we solve this?"

 Hannah had spent hours in thought as her aunts paced around yelling at each other. Her eye blazed with power as she studied the vortex, finally picking out the small humanoid figure floating in the centre. "It's selective…" she spoke aloud, her aunts stopping their rants as they turned to her. "The power of destiny is destined for a certain fate...It makes sense that not just anyone could hold it...That power in the wrong hands is literally reality ending…" she finally added. Sarah considered her words, "Our Goddess didn't choose to ascend until Theia revealed herself. She knew that Theia was able to handle the power of destiny...The question is how did she know and can we find someone worthy?" Alyssa stepped forward, "I can handle it. Let me take it!" Cassi gagged as she choked on her laugh, "You? Destiny? Hahahahaha...If any of us is getting it. It's me!" The two goddesses glared at each other. "It cant be either of you, Our Goddess had already figured that out," Sarah added. Hannah stared into the eyes of the small figure in the vortex, she looked like she was in a great deal of pain, "Cassi, Can you get her out?" she said pointing at the figure. The Goddess of Wisdom broke her staring contest to peer into the sphere, "No chance, not without breaking the barrier." The Goddess of Death stalked out of the room towards Fiona's domain, looking for Arianna, "I'll find our powerless Goddess."

 Arianna came back into the throne room behind her dark sister, cradling a broken woman in her arms, "Aly tells me we are all screwed?" Cassi looked over, a grim expression on her face. "It's going to be a full-time job for all of us to stop this universe falling apart without Time and Destiny under control." Hannah leapt to her feet, "Of course! Cassi, you're a genius," The Blue Goddess smiled, "I Know! Why this time?" The young girl stepped over to her divine aunt, "Can we make a new universe? Maybe all of the planets that have been lost in time with this cataclysm?" Cassi considered the proposal as she ran through the mechanics of a sub-universe, "Yea, You're thinking we seal the power vortex away in its own dimension? Doesn't solve our problem; just moves it." Hannah shook her head, "If we give it enough planets, enough candidates, I think destiny will make its own choice." Sarah chimed in, "That makes sense, We create a pocket universe and let destiny run its course, no interference, once it finds the candidate, we can merge it back into normal reality. The assembled Goddesses started nodding as they came to understand the plan, "We would need to set up the right environment for a compatible candidate, While we cannot direct destiny, we can steer it towards a being of similar values to us," Hannah added. Seeing the wisdom in the proposal, Cassi stepped in, "1 Representative each and a Guardian." Nodding to each other, Sarah stepped forward; "I would make Hannah the guardian of the new universe, Her insight is a valuable tool, and her power would not be missed as we work on repairing reality. Alyssa glared at the Matriarch, "Fine, I choose Fiona, She's no longer a Goddess so she can go, I feel our sister deserves immortality at the very least." Sarah looked to Alyssa, surprised at the compassionate reason, "Granted, Cassi, Make sure our sister has a good life in the new universe." Extending her arm towards the unconcious former divine, Cassi drew her into her hand. "My representative will be Watcher Cienna, I trust her to oversee things in my absence," reaching her power out she drew her watcher into her hand next to Fiona. Sarah gestured to Ella's mortal form and shrunk it into Cassi's open hand, "For the same reason as Alyssa, Ella will be my representative." The three Gods looked over towards Hannah and Arianna. Hannah pointed at the small girl in the sphere, "I choose her, I believe she will have some insight into our project." Arianna stepped forward, "I would offer my broken friend here, she has served me well for a long time, and I owe her another chance at life." Cassi strode over to Ari and took the small unconscious broken angel. "I'll add her to the universe as your immortal representative." Smiling to her sister, Ari felt the small tear under her eye as she looked at the broken angel, "Thank you for your service Jenna, I hope you find some happiness in this future."

Tossing the four tiny women into the air the Goddess of Wisdom swirled her power into a large tear in spacetime, "Sarah, Alyssa..Power if you would…" she asked feeling the drain on her power as she pushed the new reality into existence. Sarah and Alyssa placed their hands on Cassi's shoulder and allowed her access to their divine power. The huge rip in space started to draw worlds in from the edges of their universe, Alyssa noticed Pyraxi Prima enter and ever so slightly scaled it up to give her homeworld titan-like stature. Sarah caught the motion but knew Cassi would agree as they had both came from that world, so when Gwental Minor was drawn in, The Goddess of Life took the similar liberty, increasing its size. "The universal scale is already going to be messy without you two adding to the problems!" Cassi said as she settled the new reality. Finally, she drew the tear over the vortex of destiny, "Okay, Break the sphere!" Her sisters drew the power from their shield back into themselves as the vortex erupted, Cassi sealing the power into the new universe.
  Five Goddesses stood around the black orb, eye blazing with power as they watched the vortex settle into the fabric of its new reality. "It worked…" Hannah said, sounding surprised. "You sound like you doubted yourself!" Cassi exclaimed, "You sounded certain before." Hannah blushed as Sarah hugged her, "I had to sound certain, or you would have never tried it!" Alyssa's eyes flashed as she felt the universe cracking in her mind. Cassi and Arianna reflected the look as she glanced around. "We'll keep this universe together, Hannah, You need to find us our new Goddess of Destiny," Cassi said, breaking up the mother-daughter hug. "I'll go and meet up with the girl trapped in the vortex and update you all," Hannah said as she scanned the new universe for her target. "No interference, Our whole existence is at stake. Goodluck Daughter," Sarah declared as she stepped back. Hannah found the out-of-place figure lying near her old house on Gwental Minor and smirked, "Got you," she exclaimed before vanishing into the new reality.

-------

The Divine Plan is explored in more detail in the story "Privileged Protest"
Theia is missed but not forgotten.

Fin.

-------


Chapter End Notes:

Many thanks to all who read this!

I will still happily Read & Reply to reviews! Let me know how you're feeling about this! It inspires me going forward.

'Privilaged Protest' was stealth expansion to POGU. I'm sure most of you picked up on that prior to reading this chapter though! Appreciate comments