- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The tournament has arrived. May the odds be in their favour. (But we all know the real winners, don't we?) | Terra Scale, Body Exploration, Emotional Torture, Shrinking, Fighting

--

Searing Hot

Temple of the Pantheon - Foruo Minor

Jacob knelt in front of the giant statues that had replaced the old tribute temple. Gazing up he found himself staring at the Pantheon of Goddesses back at him again. They freed them all from the eternal obligation to the old tribute system, which lead to a more progressive government; technology taking a leap within just one lifetime, and the first steps into the universe. Many of Foruo’s people yearned to repay them for their kind act, but Jacob Lianse, Commander of the recently formed Templar Enforcers, may have finally found a way to thank them directly. Bowing his head, letting his shoulder length blonde hair fall in front of his face, he began to pray to Matriarch Sarah’s statue, “Hear me, Goddess, I pray for your blessing in the upcoming tournament. Allow me and Simon to be worthy of participation.”

Pushing himself to his feet, he felt Simon’s eyes on his back, “Praying again? If you want a reply the best chance we have is to win this tournament.” Simon flipped his rifle in his hand and spun it with a flourish into a shoulder lock, “Though it’s not like anyone could beat us!” Jacob smiled as he dismissed his friend’s boasting, “No harm in praying for a little help, just in case. I mean, can you even imagine? Soon we might get to see the Goddesses in person.” His partner threw his arm around him, leading him from the temple as the pair laughed in excitement. Though they stopped in their tracks when a lilting voice sung from behind them, “Do you really want to just walk away from me? Hardly a polite greeting.” Slowly the two warriors turned, their blue plastics armour creaking with the strange pivot. Now, before them stood a woman of average stature, but her radiating energy and green robes flowing in the wind still plaza immediately gave her nature away.

The Templars couldn’t get into a kneel fast enough; the flustered display elicited a small giggle from the woman looking on. “Jacob, Templar of Foruo, you doubt your Goddess listens to your prayers?” The two men felt their blood run cold as the Divine stepped towards them slowly, “No. Never, your holiness! Of course, we know you listen!”, Jacob blurted before biting hard on his tongue. “Holiness…” Sarah tested the word finding it in poor taste, “For now just call me Goddess.” The two men felt the power of the woman above them as her sandal-clad feet appeared in their submissive vision. “You have a good heart Jacob; I found myself drawn to answering your prayer. Rise, both of you."

Jacob and Simon stood, and were surprised to see the Goddess actually being slightly shorter than them. “You honour me, Goddess! You honour us both.” The woman smiled as she waved a hand across in front of her, creating two small crests from the air, “I have chosen you, Jacob, to be my Champions in my sister's tournament.” She gently pushed the symbols into their armours, fusing them into the plastic. “I can only protect you from my sister’s divine intervention. But should you be victorious I would deny my sister her winners. … That is if you pledge your lives to me.” The pair looked to each other in confusion, before back at the blonde woman standing patiently, “Deny the Goddess of War?” Sarah waved her hand and strode away from the pair, “Fine, submit yourself to Fiona.” Jacob launched himself after the annoyed Goddess, sliding into a kneel in front of her, “I pledge my life to you, Goddess of Life, now and forever.” Sarah hid her smile, then turned and raised an eyebrow to his partner, who promptly dropped to his knees and repeated his friend's words. “You have my blessing. Now win the tournament, and you will spend your remaining lives with me in High Garden.” Sarah knelt and stroked her champions muscular shoulders, “Yes, you’ll do nicely.”, she declared as she vanished from the temple.

 

The Ruby Throne - Fiona’s Domain

Joseph’s arms were in burning agony as he gripped onto the solid red wall that made up the throne of his Goddess. His fingers were cut and bleeding from the effort of prolonged grip along the edges of the vertical surface. If he were to let go, he’d be met with a near 300ft drop before landing in the Red City below. And if he were to get up, she would rip him in half for disobeying. None of his options seemed very hopeful, and so he just stared at his terrified reflection in the shiny red surface in front of him, praying for an end to the torment. Finally, after what felt like a lifetime his grip began to waver and gravity started to win over his mortal struggles. The blood running down his arms from his extended fingers coated his torso, though just as he was about to resign himself to fate, circumstances rapidly changed. In a whirl of incomprehensible motions, he was lifted into the air by her huge fingers, before spiralling through the air at an unbelievable speed. As his spin slowed the destination became clear, a large pale surface was approaching at a terrifying pace.

Fiona’s frowned as the tiny mortal she had just flicked at her sex slave impacted on one of the blonde’s firm ass cheeks, instead of the targeted hole between the two. Casually reaching for another to flick at the distraught girl, she tormented the Goddess of Love. “Being always horny is a such a burden. Shame it also makes you always required. These last few days have been wonderful, Ari.” Fiona turned as one of her Succubi approached, her dark wings fluttering as she landed on the armrest of the Ruby Throne. The little woman took a knee, awaiting permission to speak. Picking the little woman up Fiona placed her between her thighs; this was her preferred position for addressing her servants. “Speak, Maria.”, the huge Goddess declared while aiming her latest flick towards the new arrival instead of the bound Arianna. “The tournament portals have been distributed, and the chosen worlds have been informed, your excellency.”, Maria spoke clearly as she looked up from her kneeling position in front of the titans damp nether region. The Goddess of War was forgoing underwear a lot recently.

The half-naked woman on her throne was smiling to herself; the tournament was her first real act as Goddess, a way to announce herself to the universe at large. One hundred worlds had been instructed to submit two champions through tournament portals in three days from now and she was getting excited again just thinking about the upcoming carnage. “Ari, come over here and use little Maria as a vibrator for my pleasure. I feel like watching a show.” The look of despair on Maria’s face brought Fiona a smile as the slender fingers of the Goddess of Love coiled around her. The Goddess of War resumed flicking tributes at her new slave while she began to masturbate with one of her demons.

 

Faith & Kyle - Planet Capillum Penicilla

Kyle stood watching as the two strange figures set up a large portal on the edge of their city; one was a normal looking woman wearing a blue uniform, some cloak around her. Only thing off was that she also stood about fifty feet tall. The other was a red-skinned mostly naked woman of equal stature that could only be described as a demon. Kyle was surrounded by his small peers as the two newcomers arrived. He was almost as tall as the two newcomers, and until today the only other one of his size in the whole city had been Faith. She soon joined him to observe the unique display, carefully stepping around the smaller population at her feet. Capillum Penicilla was a planet of many races, all standing at different heights, carried here generations ago by an interstellar hairbrush. The brush had stopped arriving, the supply of valuable hair had all but been exhausted, and for the most part the planet's infrastructure had collapsed, leaving it to the survival of the fittest, also often, the largest. “The red one declared that this would be a gateway to the heavens.”, Kyle started as Faith stepped up alongside him, “She said the planet is to send its finest two warriors to do battle before the Goddess of War.” Faith snorted, “We would win the honour by default if we wanted it?” The giant man surveyed the many faces looking up to the pair and sneered a little, “This world has little for us, I say we take the chance to meet some others like us.” Faith nodded and strode towards the women setting up the large ring. “Excuse me, uh... Priestess?” She stalled as she was trying to remember the old religious texts for the proper words to address one of Her servants, as the cloaked woman turned to look at her, eyes glowing blue as she took in Faith’s unusual stature.

"Watcher. Watcher Cienna. The Order of Her Priestesses is no more, but-” She was interrupted by the demon girl bursting out laughing, “You Watchers are so pretentious! All but in name we’re still Priestesses; only difference is that we also get to have more fun now too.” The red girl grinned wickedly as she licked her lips looking over the assembled crowd. “Ophelia! We are under orders to return as soon as we have placed the Tournament Portal! No Snacking!” The demon pouted at her colleague before looking back to Faith, “Well, those who chose the right Goddess get to have more fun at least.” The Watcher snapped to her sinister colleague with a stern glare. By now Kyle had moved up alongside his friend with a question on his lips, “So, when can we go? I’ve only had Faith to spar with my entire life; I am eager for a new challenge!” Cienna waved her hand dismissively, “The portal will open when Goddess Cassi wills it. Though until then I’d suggest you two hit the gym. I’ve seen bigger muscles on literal Angels.”

 

Goddess Cassi - The Astral Sea

Standing on the precipice of oblivion the Goddess of Wisdom wove her divine power through the stars, bringing together the building blocks of reality, compressing and rotating, heating and mixing she slowly brought a new world into existence. A large orb of molten lava floated before her as she ran her fingers through the thick surface, carrying a dollop of the red mixture from the globe she licked it up. “Mmm, too much magnesium…” Working her hands around she guided passing asteroids into her molten mix and began to swirl the mantle of her new world some more. Tasting it again, she nodded acceptance of the molten ball and cast it out into an orbit around a star. With that her eyes returned to her natural hazel tone. Cassi spun around to see Sarah waiting patiently next to her. “It’s always a wonder to watch you work, Cas. It always has been. … This is the new world for Fiona’s little game?”, the Matriarch queried while watching the new orange ball. “Fiona wants to host her tournament on a nubile world of pure molten lava. The woman is slightly unhinged, however after she has had her fun, I see no reason why we can’t complete the work and turn this into a real world.” Sarah cocked an eyebrow, “But does she really deserve a completely new world for her little game? There are countless planets out there that’d do just fine.” The blue-robed Goddess turned and took her sisters hands, “We are doing this to stop her spiralling into madness alone. She’s taken more lives than the rest of us combined since Ascension.”  Sarah gazed deep into Cassi’s eyes, she loved her like a sister, “I know, I was actually beginning to worry for a few of my sisters as of late.” The Goddess of Wisdom brought the flowing green robes of the Goddess of Life into a long embrace, backed by the stars of the Astral Sea, “I know, we will do what we can.”, Cassi paused for a moment before turning to the new planet again. “Anyway, give me a few minutes to thread the portals and then we can tell Fiona together.” Watching her sister work thin strands between her fingers Sarah continued, “I selected a champion for myself, I figured I should have some stakes in this.” Without interrupting her work Cassi began to chuckle, “Really? I didn’t think you’d play silly games like this? Let alone try to cheat in one of them.” Sarah giggled, “I wouldn’t call it cheating, but if Fiona wants to have a fight with mortals, I see no harm in evening the playing field a little.” Both laughed, until Cassi eventually calmed down enough to speak up again, “Maybe I should try and design a proper fair game then, eh?” Sarah just rolled her eyes as they walked back to New Eden, “I’m not obsessed with games, Cassi. This is just a one-off thing…”

 

Goddess Fiona - The Ruby Throne

As Arianna crawled around at her feet, the Goddess of War turned her attention the two divines entering her domain, standing tall at the edge of the Ruby City. “Come on in. Don’t concern yourself with my elaborate rug.” Sarah glared at the half-size Goddess of Love, crawling on all fours at the black-haired woman's bare feet. “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR SISTER!” Fiona sat up straight at the sharp words of her former Head-Maid, “She chose to become my slave for a month, so I am treating her as such!” Kicking the smaller blonde girl Fiona pointed at Sarah, “Tell her you’re my dog.” With tears of shame in her eyes, the naked blonde looked up towards her two sisters, “I am her dog.” Cassi shook her head and walked away from the degrading display, “Your planet is ready. Don’t ask me for any more favours while you torment one our own.” The Matriarch however was not so accepting of the situation; Her eyes burning green she lashed out towards Fiona, lifting her from the ground and strangling the voice from her, “You will be silent.” Carefully weaving through the Ruby City the green titan knelt near the whimpering blonde, “Arianna, do you wish me to free you from this humiliation?” The Goddess of Love looked longingly into Sarah’s blazing green eyes, taking a moment to form a reply, “No. I need to uphold my half of the bargain.” Sarah looked down at her with pity and concern, but after giving her a subtle nod she rose back to her feet and stepped away, releasing Fiona to collapse in a heap on her throne, “Your tournament is due to start, Fiona.” As the red-robed woman recovered she kicked her slave hard in the side, sending her sprawling into the Ruby City, little tributes fleeing as the large Goddess crashed through their homes. “Good Girl. Now come along, bitch. We have a tournament to run.”

 

Goddess Alyssa - The Astral Sea

The Goddess of Death, Alyssa swanned into the vast starry sky that her sister Cassi called home when she spied three of her Sisters lounging on a large plush couch overlooking a bright orange world. “Good evening, ladies.”, she paused for a moment, “Theia. We should talk later, before one of your girls becomes a stain on my sole.” The Goddess of Destiny gave her dark sister a confused look as she slumped down into the comfortable seat. “So, what are we waiting for? Who brought snacks?” Alyssa chuckled as her three sisters rolled her eyes towards her, pulling out a small pouch from her bra she began teasing the contents with her fingers. “Can I grab a couple of those Aly?” Cassi interjected as she leaned over Theia to accept a few living snacks from the Goddess of Death. Theia watched a writhing mass of desperate humans being passed along in front of her face, “This is going to be the whole evening with you, isn’t it?” She pushed out of the plush sofa and moved over to sit on the other side of Sarah. Alyssa began giggling as she watched her get up, “Haha, for someone who cares so much for them, you don’t seem to partake enough in ... mortal pleasures ... hahahahaha…” Aly broke out in hysterical laughter at her own joke and Cassi couldn’t help joining in. Even Sarah began to chuckle, but a sharp glare from Theia immediately got her to stop. Finally, Fiona came striding in, with Arianna crawling by her side on a leash. Seeing the degraded Goddess, Alyssa’s laughter grew even louder, now echoing across the universe, “Oh fuck! That’s hilarious! Fi! I won’t be able to forget that! What a fucking good show, Fi!” Handing the leash to her dark sister, the red Goddess started to laugh at Arianna’s misery herself as well, “Look after my dog for a while, will you sis?” Aly giggled as she glanced down at the blonde, who was refusing to meet her eye, “Sit Doggy!”, she teased as she took the leash from Fiona.

 

Goddess Fiona - The Astral Sea

Floating down from the viewing platform, Fiona felt her delicate soft feet sink into the molten surface of the world. “This feels good,” she cooed as she slipped her robes over her head and cast them adrift into space. She turned to face her sisters, showing off her warrior’s physique, the tight visible muscles across her abdomen and limbs. She looked powerful even without her divine powers. “Being the Goddess of War has had some wonderful benefits.”, she decreed as she flexed for her sisters. She overheard Sarah swooning a little and smiled to herself, “Okay, I’m going to lie on this wonderful lava, Cassi, open the portals all over my visible skin once I am comfortable.” With almost no grace, Fiona let herself backwards into the molten surface, relishing in the warm and soothing feeling on her perfect skin. After a few moments she felt herself gently floating on the planet’s smooth currents, which was followed by the first of the portals opening over her mountainous breasts. Just a few minutes later, she could feel more and more people scurrying over her chiselled body like ants. Lifting her head to look down at her champions, her hair was coated in a mesmerizing display of lava cascading down beside her face “Okay... Champions, there’s only rule: I will be shrinking. You will not. Right now I am the size of a small country, but in an hour I will be the size of a small town. Last one standing wins!”

 

Jacob & Simon - Fiona’s Right Hand

Stepping through the portal a wave of heat washed over them, leaving them to collapse in their armour. In heated agony Jacob looked across the oppressive, vast, and nude landscape that was the body of the Goddess of War. But also high above he spotted a colossal viewing platform in the stars, where four huge women looked down at them. The Goddess of Life locked eyes with him and gave him a sly wink as he felt her power pulsing around his armour, causing both to feel the world chill to a more tolerable level. “She has truly blessed us, Simon! This tournament is as good as ours!” His partner grinned back to him as he readied his rifle, “This is going to be fun, Jay! Let's give them a show!” Not even a second later a pair of men with simple spears jumped up from between the Goddess’s huge fingers. The two Templars quickly swung around blasting them away with their laser rifles. “Spears…“, Jacob declared, “There is almost no honour in that.”, he said shaking his head, before both took off in a jog towards the huge shoulder in the distance.

The Templars quickly subdued two more pairs of warriors who were hiding in the crook of the divine woman's elbow. Though as they themselves slid down to cross the crevice, the huge woman giggled about something, causing the surrounding lava to flow. The searing earth crashed into them, but the green shimmer of their Goddess’s protective spell held it at bay. “Oh fuck! Thank fuck! Thank you, Goddess!”, Simon said as his friend pulled him back. “Aren't you glad I was praying now?”, Jacob laughed as he trailed lava up the hill towards the shoulder. Later on, the two engaged in a prolonged fight with a pair of women who hunkered down in the Goddess’s armpit, putting Sarah’s champions under pressure with equally advanced weapons. In a bid to charge them, but failing a dodge, Simon took a direct hit, but the green shield absorbed the full blast as well. “Uh...Jay? I think we’re invincible. I think the Goddess may have stacked this deck!” Watching his friend take even more hits, Jacob surged to his feet and charged the women. Plasma fire bounced from his shield as he closed in on the two. Mercilessly he fired down at the shocked women cowering in the armpit. “Yeah, this is unfair, I would say we lay down arms, but I fear our sponsor is too significant to allow that.” His partner joined him at the massive armpit, “We may as well make the most of it. Let's head for that beautiful tit.”

 

Faith & Kyle - Fiona’s Left Foot

They stood in awe of the enormous red toenails rising into the sky above them. Listening to the Goddess’s proclamation of the rules the two started to climb the vast toes to gain some high ground. “Okay, in hindsight, we’re not actually warriors. Why did we enter a tournament for warriors?”, Faith complained as she hauled herself up behind the large nail on the second toe. “Because we wanted to get off that planet, I was kind of hoping we would have the same size advantage here.”, Kyle reminded Faith as she swung his rifle around and laid between two of the huge toes.

Unslinging her crossbow, she used the large nail for cover as she looked down over the long expansive foot leading to their raised position. “Okay, do you see those two men climbing down from the small toe?” Kyle swung his scope around to look, “They look small. Also, they are holding swords.” Faith confirmed his appraisal, “No threat to us; let's watch them as bait for any real targets.” The huge toes under them began to curl and shift, the two friends leapt from their hiding places and slid towards the two swordsmen; Kyle fired his gun missing both, while Faith’s huge crossbow bolt impaled them both. “NO CAMPING IN ONE LOCATION,” the huge Goddess boomed around them all. They both realised she was talking directly to them as they examined the 30cm tall victims' Faith had just skewered. “Well, at least it looks like we still have a size advantage over the other contestants.”, Kyle said with a jovial smile. With one finger over her mouth and another pointing up to the other Goddesses overlooking this game from the sky, Faith shushed at her partner, “Keep your voice down! We don’t want them overhearing us and taking away our edge.”

 

The Goddesses - The Astral Sea

“Those two on her foot are significantly larger than the others; although those burly men with the small lasers on her arm are my favourites.”, the Matriarch mused as the row of lounging divines observed the performance below them. “What is the prize?”, Theia wondered aloud as she tried to block out the small screams coming from the tribute between Cassi’s fingers. The Goddess of Wisdom turned to look at Theia as she slowly bit into the legs from the twitching mortal in her fingers, “I don’t think there is a prize; Fiona couldn’t be bothered thinking of one.” The tormented yelps of agony finally subsided as the Brunette girl sucked out the insides from the half-eaten woman she was toying with. Theia visibly recoiled as she stared into the empty eyes of the body in her sister’s hand, “I can’t watch this any longer. Every mortal here is condemned for no good reason!” She gave Arianna a sympathetic nod as she excused herself from the Astral Sea. Alyssa giggled as she was watching Theia leave, “What's her problem?”

Reaching across Cassi the dark Goddess shook the mostly empty bag of tributes in front of the Matriarch. The blonde woman looked down at the scraps of miserable life in the pouch, before shaking her head slightly, “I’m not hungry.” Cassi rolled her head towards her sister, “I think she’s asking for a top up.” The Green Goddess sighed as she moved her hand over the small pouch, slowly weaving her power through her slender fingers to sprinkle newly made mortals from her fingers. Without waiting for Sarah to finish, Cassi was already picking up some of plummeting humans and devouring them on the spot, while tossing a few others into Alyssa’s mouth. “You two are pigs you know that.”, Sarah lamented.

Pulling her hand back, Alyssa grinned at the writhing volume of panicked life in her pouch. Holding a single mortal between her fingers, she mused over how these struggling ‘new-born grown men’ still had their survival instincts remain very much intact, “I like these, although I think I still prefer the ones with full lives under the desperate illusion of free-will.” She tossed the man into her mouth and swallowed him without chewing, “Knowing they had friends and family makes them tastier.” Sarah rolled her eyes in response – in her mind there’s no difference between other humans and her ‘fresh’ ones. Cassi, noticing the subtle gesture, put her hand on Sarah’s shoulder, “Thanks, Sis.”

After a few minutes of just greedily snacking, Aly began to grow bored and leaned over the edge of the luxury sofa to stare down at her leashed sister. “Hey! Ari!” Arianna looked up to her larger sister, feeling degraded and helpless as the grinning face of the Goddess of Death loomed over her. Without warning the Goddess of Death violently threw a single mortal at her smaller sister. The body splattered against her pale skin, leaving only a bloody stain on it, along with small bits and a cloud of viscera falling to the ground. The kneeling Goddess of Love couldn’t move as she was struggling to comprehend what just happened to her. Alyssa began giggling before throwing several more humans at her in a similar fashion, taking in immense satisfaction when the shocked little girl just gave her a wide-eyed stare, before beginning to whimper. Cassi was watching the scene in disbelief, which along with the quiet crying got Sarah’s attention, “Alyssa, what the fuck are you doing?!”

Before Alyssa had a chance to react, Sarah had already jumped up and held her arm in place, while glaring angrily at both of the women on the couch. Sternly she said, “I may not care much for the easily replaceable life you take so much pleasure in, but I firmly draw the line at tormenting your sisters!” Sarah’s eyes blazed green as she continued, “You will not treat Arianna like that, no matter what deals she has with anyone here! You know how she is with humans!” Still with blood splotches covering her face, Arianna was curling up like a dog on the floor, crying tears of relief as her sister stepped in. Sarah let go of Alyssa’s hand before going on, “The same goes for Theia! They both have empathy towards the mortals, and you both know they get uncomfortable with how you treat them! So please! Behave yourselves while in their presence.” With an annoyed expression, Aly defiantly moved her hand back into the pouch, presumably to toss another mortal at Sarah. Sarah immediately lashed out with a tendril of power, gripping the Goddess of Death and forcing her size to diminish. Disoriented she found herself dropping into a pile of  humans trying to reach out to her inside the pouch, which Sarah then handed to the Goddess of Wisdom.

Sarah sighed, obviously exhausted from having to deal with this. “I am going to go and bake something. Remember what I said.” Cassi just nodded slowly as Sarah strode away. “I guess she has a point, Theia did seem rather upset.”, Cassi mumbled looking at the annoyed woman in the pouch, Alyssa just cursed as she fought to break free to the grasping fresh mortals clinging to her, “Fuck Sarah! She’s going soft! When was the last time you saw her eat a tribute?” The Goddess of Wisdom slowly shook her head as she returned to see Fiona giggling wildly in her lava bath.

 

Jacob & Simon - Fiona’s Right Breast

Half up the enormous mountain the whole landscape began to shrink once again. Jacob jumped to the side as a man tumbled down the considerable breast, sending a laser blast after him to make sure he didn’t come up behind them. “This is so fucking surreal Simon; we’re scaling a giant boob while warriors from around the Galaxy jump on us.” His friend acknowledged the madness of their situation as a wave of heat rushed over them, falling to the ground they started to panic, “The Symbol! It’s gone dark!” Simon gasped while looking up to the viewing platform where by now only one Goddess remained, seemingly uninterested in the event they were taking part in. “We displeased her! We must have abused the power she gifted us!”, Simon screamed in despair. Jacob stripped his armour, revealing his muscled form beneath, before turning to his friend again, “We can still win this! The lava is rising, and we have the high ground.” Simon rose next to him having shed his armour as well, “Brothers in arms till the end Jay, Templars of the Matriarch!”

As they crested the hill they saw a pair of men climbing the huge nipple in the distance, Jacob aimed his rifle at the climbers, each shot causing a small giggle from the divine as his lasers impacted her erect nipple. “I think she’s enjoying this Jacob, should we keep going?” Simon said as the last man fell burned from her nipple, “I don’t want to give away our position, let’s use her nipple as cover and watch for others climbing her breasts.”

 

Faith & Kyle - Fiona’s Upper Thigh

The pair fell into a roll as the landscape around them shuddered - the huge Goddess had reduced her size again. Kyle’s eyes were drawn to the enormous crotch they were trying to avoid as the broad valleys between the large folds shrunk. “You see those two? They just got crushed as she shrunk!”, he exclaimed pointing them out to Faith. “Serves them right, the little pervs. Anyway, we need to get to her chest before it’s too late! Her ankles just went below the lava.” Kyle nodded before opening fire on a small pair fleeing the large pubes ahead of them, “When she was giggling, her abs overflowed and got separated by rivers of lava. Even if it recedes, her skin will be scolding now!” Faith took off running towards the pair Kyle was pinning down, “If we don’t get across her stomach now, it will become impossible soon!” Reaching the 30-centimetre pair in good speed she swiftly kicked one of them back down between the Titans thighs before stomping hard on the other. “The little bastards have no chance! We’ve got this if we can avoid the lava!”, Faith said before lifting her crossbow and scanning across the large hill-sized abs in front of her.

Moving across the now searing skin of the Goddess the pair could feel the leather in their shoes soften. As they climbed the second set of abs they came across a couple of smaller contestants, lying dead as if cooked by the surface, “This is what Hell is like, isn't it?”, Kyle complained while wiping the sweat from his brow. “The smaller ones are passing out from the heat, I wonder how many are even left?” Faith let her soft boot smash the cooked contestant as they strode over the remains. “There! The Breasts! Highest point on the Goddess’s body.” Kyle moved up beside her and scoped his rifle towards the mountains, “I can see at least six others climbing them right now!” As the landscape shifted once more the two broke into a jog despite the scorching heat, and the divine woman began to giggle.

 

Goddess Cassi - The Astral Sea

Cassi was struggling to pluck out more snack tributes from the satchel, without allowing Alyssa to pull herself out on her finger. Cassi didn’t want to go against Sarah’s decreed punishment, even as the shouted complaints of her sister grew annoyingly louder. In addition she also found herself getting bored of this ‘Tournament’ as there was a minimal amount of actual fighting going on. Fi was killing more of these mortals with her subtle movements and size changes rather than them killing each other. The Goddess of Wisdom looked over towards her bound tormented sister, to see her sleeping peacefully. Cassi sighed in relief, knowing that her sister found a calm moment, though as she looked up again, she spotted a small tribute. Dressed in all purple, the little thing was striding around the sleeping face of Arianna, avoiding the drool that had dripped from her lips. The curious tribute was too small to be a Priestess, prompting Cassi to investigate further. Flashing her eyes blue, power rose around the little girl, causing her to turn and stare in wonder as the purely visual display of cosmic energy surrounded her. “Who are you?”, the Goddess projected through the power, making the words all-encompassing for the small tribute. The small woman shocked Cassi when she stared through the power and directly into her searing blue eyes. “I am the one who will stop you!”, the tiny figure proclaimed before vanishing in a shimmer of purple energy. “What the…?” Dropping the pouch to spill out across the sofa the Goddess moved to crouch beside Arianna's sleeping face, but even after scanning the area with her powers she was unable to locate any residual paths. “How the...” Letting her annoyance show, she felt something she had not felt for a long time; she felt worried. Flashing her eyes once more she teleported after the Matriarch.

 

Faith & Kyle - Fiona’s Left Breast

The intense heat coming from the molten surface rose around them. The landscape had diminished to the pair of breasts and her colossal face looming over them in the distance; Her eyes were now burning down towards them. Faith had just tossed the final opponent from the large nipple, watching him bounce and tumble in the lava river running between the titan's cleavage. “HAH! YOU TWO ARE BIG!”, the large woman proclaimed, “ONLY 4 LEFT!” As she said it the world shrank around them once more, leaving the nipple at waist height between Kyle and Faith, “Over there, Fay! They are hiding behind her other nipple.” The two aimed with their weapons, but the pair opposite was small enough to use the nipple completely as cover. Kyle tried to flank them, but they started shooting back with some form of energy weapons, which hit the small giant in his side. Screaming in pain, he flew backwards before bouncing from the breast and plummeting into the searing hot lava below the Goddess’s chin.

"KYLE!! NOOOOO!”, Faith screamed in despair as she watched her partner being swallowed up by molten earth. However, her grieving was short lived as she noticed another energy beam whizz past her face, causing her to duck behind the erect nipple again. Though her cover suddenly began to wane away, as the world began shrinking once more. Meanwhile a loud laugh thundered around them all.

Using the Goddess’s quakes as a distraction and in a bid of desperation, Faith jumped up and sprinted towards her attackers, launching herself across the cleavage in a jump that impressed herself. “YOU ARE BOTH TOTALLY DEAD!” she screamed mid-air before landing into an awkward roll on the other breast. Seeing the men taking aim again, Faith instinctually threw her crossbow at them, making the two men scatter. That gave her enough time to close the final distance, though she still felt the burn in her thigh as one laser struck. But by then it was too late, as Faith grabbed the culprit by the leg. “YOU’RE MINE NOW!” she screamed at the now crying attacker. Though noticing his friend taking aim again, she spun and hurled the little guy in her hand at the other, smashing both of the small figures into the hard nipple. “OOOO AGAIN!”, a significant voice cooed from above. Ignoring the Goddess, Faith kicked the pair with all of her remaining strength and then collapsed as she watched them roll down the huge breast into the lava below.

 

Goddess Fiona - The Astral Sea

“Well that was fun,” Fiona said as she stretched out, and plucked her small, unconscious, victor from her nipple. After standing up she struck a victorious pose atop the nubile planet, while waiting for the roaring applause of her sisters. After several seconds of silence she opened one of her eyes again to glance up at the empty viewing platform, “Uh, excuse me!?” Fuming she jumped over to the observation couch and kicked her sleeping slave, “WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYONE!?!”, she screamed, feelings genuinely hurt. The collection of tiny figures scattered across the sofa irritated her further; so she reached down to snuff them, but a powerful resistance stopped her hand – Alyssa was pushing her back. “I am down here, you moron!” Fiona glared at the reduced dark Goddess, “Why are you the size of a snack?! And where are the others!?!”, she thundered down at the petite goddess. “I am being punished for playing with YOUR slave! Sarah and Theia are not impressed with what you’ve done to our sister!” With literally burning fury in her eyes, Fiona glared at the terrified and cowering slave girl, “I’ll be sure to punish her appropriately for getting you in trouble, sister!” The Goddess of War yanked the leash tight and dragged Arianna out of the Astral Sea by her throat. Lifting the half-awake victor to her face in her other hand she spoke mostly to herself, “Congratulations! You’ve won the prize of getting close and personal with the Goddess of Love!”

Chapter End Notes:

Wow. What a long chapter, we kinda went overboard here. I hope this wasn't too long. But if it was, please do let us know, so we can reign it in for the future.