- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alyssa lets out her frustration over her sisters getting too soft and mortals get to suffer in the process. | Nasal Vore, Hard Vore, Torture, Crush, Foot Massage

--

Sadist

Throne Room, New Eden

Clara was trying to piece together her memories as the light returned to her world. She had been trapped in darkness ever since the dark angel had ripped her from her bed. Screams and weeping of the people from Ashur were her only company in the meantime. The world tilted, and gravity shifted as she began to slide towards the light at increasing speeds. Free-falling with her people she landed awkwardly on a large stone surface, feeling her ankle twist as she hit the ground, tears forming in her eyes as another man fell on her. “Ouch! Get Off me! Get off me!”, she cried as the man rolled off her only to watch as another person plummeted on him, resulting in bloodied cough. “Oh no, I’m so sorry!”, she said before another man dropped directly on her and blocking out all light. She could only hear the dulled thuds of more people falling onto the screaming crowd. With difficulty Clara pushed her way up through the tangle of limbs and moaning humanity to see what was going on.

Up above them a huge woman with brunette hair and black lipstick was tucking a pouch into her enormous bosom, covered by a loose black robe. The Goddess looked back down and licked her lips as she observed Clara and her people, lifting her hand to her face, a dark smoke swirled between the huge womans fingers and a tube appeared. “Holy shit…”, Clara cried as she struggled to push herself free, “She’s got a straw! She’s going to eat us!!” Everyone around her suddenly found new energy, but in their panic, this struggle they only tangled themselves further. The titan brought her face over them all, with the large tube resting ahead of Clara; it was large enough to suck them all. To her horror, Clara watched as the huge being grinned and pushed the other end of the large straw into her nose. “Oh fuck no! That's…” Her words were interrupted by a loud rush of hurricane-like winds as Clara and everyone else were ripped from the ground and sent flying towards the huge tube.

Goddess Alyssa - Throne Room, New Eden

“Aaah that's the stuff!”, the Goddess cooed as she scrunched up her nose. “ALYSSA!” The thundering voice of the Matriarch scolded from across the large room, “Don’t snort mortals while your sister is speaking, please!” Sitting up straight in her throne, the Goddess of Death feigned a scolded face while turning back to Fiona, “Sorry Fi. You were saying something about a tournament?” Watching Fiona suppress a chuckle, despite Sarah’s internvention, calmed Alyssa’s nerves. Aly spent a moment lost in thought as the Goddess of War ran through details of an elaborate plan to host a massive fight to the death, which would invite countless planets to send their best champions. Though while lost in thought and staring at Fiona as she gestured around the room, the dark Goddess caught sight of a scruff of blonde hair protruding from edge of Fiona’s panties. ‘Ari?’, she mused to herself, finding something comical in the thought of the Goddess of Love being used to pleasure her sister while she stood before Sarah and Theia, who would not definitely approve. “I hope you will join me later today!”, Fiona exclaimed sitting down and squirming over the trapped Arianna. With the presentation finished, and everyone vaguely nodding their approval, the Matriarch dismissed the assembly. Finally, she was free to vent her frustrations.

Striding back into her halls the titan ripped a doll-sized woman from a cage on the wall, “You’re from Ashur right?”, she snarled down at the struggling brunette in her grip. Flipping the small woman and gripping her tightly by the left calf she lifted the writhing creature to her face. “Name?”, she stated, almost spitting the word at the woman. “Urgh, let me go! You ugly monster!”, the little thing shouted angrily, but a quick shake brought her to her senses. “Emma! My name is Emma!” Alyssa continued striding towards her plush dark purple couch as she palmed the small girl once more, trapping her arm between finger and thumb, “How dare Theia claim your world, Emma, what gives her the right?!” The annoyed tone instilled fear in the tiny woman as the Goddesses dark lips locked around her trapped hand. The tiny figure shrieked in agony as Alyssa carefully bit the fingers from her hand. “I mean, I am the Goddess of Death! Should I not equally own the universe?” The tiny woman screamed as the long, deft fingers turned her around to trap her other arm between the woman’s lips. She tried to pull herself free with all her might, but the Goddess quickly claimed the fingers from the newly presented hand. “Am I not just as divine as her? Why would Sarah take her side!” Emma cried and screamed as she watched her fingers slowly bitten off, the huge teeth cauterising her hands to stumps. She stared at the painful lump where her fingers used to be. “I mean, It’s just not fair!” The dark titan continued as she noticed the pained confusion on her toy, “Oh yea, too many of you die from blood-loss, I had to stop that.” As she finished her declaration the small woman was flipped, and Alyssa brought her tiny feet up to her lips. “All I’m saying is…” *crunch* “I should have as much right as Theia to the people of Ashur!” Her toy shrieked in pain again as both of her feet were bitten off. “Or am I not a Goddess?”, flipping her pet around again, she held the whimpering form up to her face, “Emma? Am I not a Goddess?” The tear-streaked woman looked horrified as she stared into the massive dark eye before her, “You are a....a....merciful Goddess.”, she managed to get out between her whimpers of pain. The dark Goddess smiled, “I know right! You understand!” She twirled the small girl in her fingers and locked her arm between her lips, biting it off a few moments later. The shrieks of agony that followed brought a smile to her face; though they soon subsided as the small figure passed out, “Urgh, fine; I can wait.”, Alyssa paused to tuck the disfigured woman between her breasts before looking up again, “LO’RENA! Bring your little foot cleaning crew!”

Valkyrie Commander Lo’rena - Alyssa’s Halls

Dropping the tributes back into the boiling water the blonde Valkyrie turned sharply, “Kaz, grab the tributes; Zanna, bring the water; Tabs rally a few other sisters!” With orders issued, the powerful woman launched herself into the air, her powerful black wings granting her thrilling speeds as she pivoted in the air and soared down towards her Goddess. The huge woman was stretching her long legs down towards the floor, her dainty feet coming out from under her loose robes. She noticed her Goddess pushing a broken looking tribute further down between her breasts, but disregarding it, she dropped to a hover in front of her Mistress. She saluted to show her respect, “At your service Goddess! We live to serve!” The large woman seemed appeased as she lounged back in her sofa and started inspecting her rings, seemingly ignoring Lo’rena. Tabitha flew up alongside her, five other Valkyries behind her as the commander turned to issue instructions, “Okay, normal foot cleaning rotation; two tributes in each hand as sponges, small circles and a kiss every hand width!” The women all knew the drill, but she would never risk a mistake, “Remember, when she’s done with us there will no warning, just fly away as fast as you can. She will not be pleased if she has to scrape one of us off her foot!”

Landing below the huge toes, the leader of the Valkyries inspected the bucket of tributes Kaz had brought over. Grabbing a pair of men in one hand and a couple of women in the other she dunked them into the warm soapy water and fluttered over towards the titan's foot. The pair screamed as she ground them in small circles along the huge toe, slowly stopping after each small section to plant a respectful kiss on her Goddess. Working her way between the massive toes, Lo’rena knew this was the most dangerous part; it was not uncommon for her mistress to curl her toes, thus trapping the limbs of the lower Valkyries between her vast digits. They weren’t small enough to get between the toes, so they were regularly forced to push them apart and lowering their small heads between the large toes to plant the required kisses. The practice would have been degrading if it was not an accepted part of their existence.

Planet Hirona - Alyssa’s Left Ring

Chancellor Dez was lost on how to lead his people; suicide rates were soaring, and large portions of the world had fallen into anarchy. It was by sheer fortune that he had managed to wrangle a level of civil order into his city. Ever since the Goddess of Death had declared their destiny was to sit as decoration on her finger, the hopes, dreams and aspiration of their population had been snuffed. His city of Archangel was built on the belief that they were still alive and that they may someday escape their prison. Though the rife chaos that surrounded his bastion of civilisation was making progress slow and painful.

He was meeting with his small science council to discuss funding for their space program when the broadcast came; the colossal image of the beautiful evil spread across the sky. The Goddess was once again speaking to them. “HEY, MY LITTLE PIECES OF JEWLERRY. MY LAST LISTENER HAS GONE TO SLEEP; SO I GUESS I ASK YOU INSTEAD: CAN YOU BELIEVE THE NERVE OF SARAH?! SHE STRUCK ME! AM I NOT A GODDESS?”, the thundering voice reverberated across the land, shaking the foundations of the larger buildings. “I MEAN YOU ALL KNOW ME AS A GODDESS, YOU ALL ACCEPT ME! AT LEAST YOU KNOW YOUR PLACE, BUT THEIA! SHE ASSUMES SHE’S BETTER THAN ME BY CLAIMING THAT WORLD FOR HER OWN! WHO DOES SHE EVEN THINK SHE IS?!” Her face looked annoyed and frustrated as she yelled down across the surface of the world. “Chancellor! The walls!” Tina, his assistant, yelled as she pointed to security monitors, “The walls are breaking under her voice, if they come down we’ll be overrun!” Dez rushed to his console to issue commands to local enforcement, warning them of the dangers. “I DON’T THINK I SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE A SECOND-CLASS GODDESS. I SHOULDN’T LET SARAH THINK SHE CAN JUST KICK ME AROUND LIKE A TRIBUTE!”, the booming voice continued. Tina looked up to her boss as earthquakes shook the capital building, “What is she even talking about? Who is Sarah? Who is Theia?” He was rapidly working on delegating damage control as a building slowly collapsed outside the window, “I have no idea, she’s just rambling, and we can’t even reply!” Their whole world shook again, “YOU ALL RESPECT ME, MY LITTLE RINGWORLD! YOU WOULDN’T COMPLAIN IF I WANTED TO SNORT YOU, YOU WOULD LINE YOURSELVES UP FOR ME LIKE GOOD MORTALS!” Tina’s heart fell as she looked at the sinister dark face looming in the sky in disbelief, “She’s insane! She wants us to line up to be snorted?!” Dez quickly pulled her back over to the work stations, “That's why we need to secure our borders, develop our ships and get away from her!” But the world continued to shake as the Goddess talked to them, “I THINK THEIA AND SARAH SHOULD RESPECT ME JUST AS MUCH AS YOU ALL DO. I GUESS I NEED TO TEACH THEM HOW TO DO THAT.” Suddenly they were all graced by a brief moment of calm as the Goddess seemed to think about what she had just said, but Tina felt her last sliver of hope crushed as she looked over the security feeds, “Chancellor, all the walls have collapsed, we are exposed.” The two stared in horror at the monitors as the whole building shook around them once more, “GOOD TALK SLAVES, YOU’RE BLESSED TO HAVE ME!” and then the colossal face vanished.

Dez finally snapped, falling to his knees he let out a long scream of frustration, “GAAAAAAAH! Does she even know we exist!” The cry to the sky went unanswered as his aid joined him for a long embrace, “The last bastion of civilisation is about to fall, we should find somewhere safe to hide.”, she spoke softly to him. They were both startled by the thunder of a powerful hurricane sweeping across their world; though the air stood still, it was just the loud noise of rushing wind. “WHAT NOW?!” the Chancellor exclaimed, not sure if he should even care anymore. His aid looked into the heavens; huge star sized nostrils consuming the firmament. “I think she fell asleep.” The huge sound of rushing wind coursed across the world again making his reply partially inaudible. “...fucking selfish whore.”, was all that could be heard between rushes of winds as the stellar titan continued her light snoring.

Goddess Alyssa - Alyssa’s Halls

Stretching out and licking her dry lips the Dark Goddess awoke from the nap she had slipped into. “Lo’rena…”, she mumbled as her hands sought the wine goblet nearby. Greedily she gulped through the rich wine mixed condemned souls in her drink Alyssa felt more awake by the time her Valkyrie respectfully landed and kneeled beside her. “How long was I asleep for?”, she queried, while enjoying the little pecks on her feet as her devoted continued to service her. “My Goddess, you have been asleep for nearly four hours.” The Goddess of Death smiled to herself as she realised her pets had been loyally kissing her feet while she slept the whole afternoon away. “You girls must be exhausted. How many tributes did you get through?” Her little commander spent a moment examining the living sponges she still held, “Between us all, just over a thousand so far my Goddess. We live to serve, and so do they.” The huge woman smiled in delight as her huge finger stroked her lead Valkyrie, “Over a thousand mortals expunged and I was asleep, Theia would not approve. I am a naughty girl.”, she chuckled before looking back down at her dark angel, “You are dismissed.” She smiled as the plush couch threatened to steal her consciousness again.

She felt content and refreshed as the foot rubs always helped her relax, but the small wriggle from her cleavage brought a sinister smirk to her dark lips. “Welcome back, sleepyhead,” she cooed as she fished the small woman out, “We can resume our conversation!” The girl barely had a chance to moan in suffering before the loud cracking, and excruciating pain of large teeth crunching through her legs consumed her. “Mmmm, you’re a tasty one! … I plan to send your soul back to Theia as a message!” Emma wanted to squirm, but the pain was too much, and she could only flop her remaining arm as she cried, “Finish me, please. Kill me!”, she whined between the huge woman's fingers. “Oh stop your complaining, it’s coming in good time. Anyway, I don’t think I mentioned that Sarah scolded me in front of everyone for snorting mortals yet! I mean mortals!? Can you believe it? Why does she even care…” She continued her self-absorbed rant while she slowly whittled down Emma’s final arm; she took six small bites before getting to her shoulder. The little creature gave off tiny shrieks with each nibble each of which brought skin-tingling joy to Alyssa.

“I am glad you didn’t pass out again, torso-girl. I genuinely cannot imagine how much pain you must be in. But it adds to the experience, don’t you think? Heartfelt-terror is so delicious.” Extending her huge tongue, the dark Goddess licked her prey’s small nether regions, looking for some flavour, but the broken woman was seemingly unable to still get wet in her broken state, “My fault, I guess, I should have started with that.” Emma felt the force of the probing tongue rock her body but was numb to actually feel it against her skin; the pain was too much. She was unable to feel anything. “I’m no longer hungry”, as the Goddess smiled down at her, she burst out in tears; she wanted her life to end. “LO’RENA! Take my little snack and put her in a cage for later.” Emma was unable to move anything below her neck as she felt the despair grow when the Valkyrie appeared above her. “Don’t let her die; I’ll finish her when I remember.”

Alyssa stood as her leftovers were carried away, casually flicking her foot slaves away as her sandals materialised around her feet. Though she suddenly seemed to remember something, turned around and squatted down in front of her colossal plush sofa. The dark titan gestured with her hand, eyes flashing dark black as the soft purple fabric parted, revealing a large cage under her luxury furniture. “I see you’re awake, sister.”, she smirked into the cage, where the cat-sized Ella was crawling around in, glaring up at her. Reaching for a small pouch on the wall near the cage the Goddess of Death released a small crowd of tributes to flee from the feral Goddess. Ella’s eyes glowed yellow as she pounced on the food. “You like that, huh? Maybe one day I’ll let you go, but not until you’ve learned your lesson for trespassing! You too need to learn to respect me!” Grinning down at her pet-like captive she found her gaze landing on the small mortal tied into her unkempt hair, “I see you’re still carrying around that flea. I wish I knew why you cared for that one so much. … Anyway…”

With a flick of her wrist the whole enclosure was hidden beneath her sofa again. “Time for the tournament!” She slowly began to stroll towards the exit. “Bring snacks, ones that will fight back preferably!” The dark Goddess was about to open her door to New Eden when she spied a small tribute roaming free in her domain. “Well, well, well, who have we got here? Food or fun?”, she cooed as she let her eyes flash black, reaching for the tiny creature with her power. Though surprisingly the tiny woman suddenly vanished in a puff of purple power, “Theia!”, the Goddess of Death snarled, “She’s better be not using mortals to spy on me! Valkyries! Search the Halls! Anyone or anything that shouldn't be here is to be brought to me!” Alyssa glared around the floors annoyed before smoothing her face into a mask of civility and striding out to meet her sisters.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Personally I don't think we need to say it at the end of every chapter, but apparently receiving reviews and/or suggestions from you is quite motivating. So if you have any, please do share them with us.