- Text Size +
Story Notes:

(This story is based loosely on the book Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Although the characters are of my own creation, they are inspired but not directly copied off anyone fictional or real. No copyright infrigment is intended.)

 

(Reminder that this is a work of fiction. There are going to be lots of scientific and biological inaccuracies. Don't bother pointing them out please. You'd be surprised how many people actually care about scientific accuracies on a site for stories about tiny or giant people, which of course is sadly impossible)

 

Each chapter will focus on one region of the tour. Something will happen to each of the girls in each region, and that girls name will be the title of each chapter. None of the girls will actually die. I haven't decided the order of which girls will be affected, but I have decided on the order of which regions of Olivia's body will be visited. Heres the list (I will also put the affected girls name beside the region as I progress the story)

 

Region 1: Mouth (Nia)

Region 2: Breasts

Region 3: Hands

Region 4: Hair

Region 5: Vagina

Region 6: Ass

Region 7: Eye

Region 8: Feet

Author's Chapter Notes:

Probably the longest chapter, as it also includes the setup for the story. Each chapter will be fairly short.

Calling Professor Janice Wahlstrom anything but a genius would be an insult. Even genius would be selling her short. Her mind was far beyond her peers as soon as she had the ability to speak. She was accepted into Harvard University at the age of only 8, and at 12 became the youngest person in history to receive a doctorate. After receiving a hefty grant when she was 15, Professor Wahlstrom began dedicating her life to the research of size changing technology. She saw massive potential in the idea, which nobody thought of as more than just mere science fiction, as it had the ability to complete wipe out many of the planets most serious issues, such as famine and overpopulation. Even if humanity was shrunk to just 50% of their current sizes, the world poverty rate would decrease dramatically.

 

It took 10 years of constant research, experimenting and failing, but Janice finally had a breakthrough. She had created a chemical, Prototype A-54 had proven successful on several lab rats and other organic material, but she had yet to test it out on a human. She didn't want to risk being liable for someone being severly injured or even killed if Prototype A-54 was a failure. She decided to contact a morgue to see if anyone who had recently died had signed off prior to scientific use on their corpse. To her luck, a young woman who was tragically killed in a car accident had done so. She poured a few drops of Prototype A-54 into a small and simple device with 3 buttons on it: "Grow", "Shrink" and "Undo". She aimed the device at the corpse and quickly tapped the Shrink button, the quicker the press the less the object would change. She screamed with joy when it worked, as the corpse had shrunk down to roughly 80% of its original size. She pressed Undo, which simply reversed the previous size change, and the corpse returned to normal. She did the same thing, this time quickly tapping the Grow button. Same results. Prototype A-54 was a success.


Further research on Prototype A-54, which Janice now simply called Size Altering Forumla or SAF for short, had proven that the formula was indeed working as intended, but it was only compatible with a chromosome found in females. SAF had no affect on males, at least human ones. Janice was disappointed and was considering reworking SAF to work on both genders, but was exhausted after her decade of work and decided to run experiments on SAF version 1.0 for now. She put up posters around the campus of Harvard inviting female participants to engage in a biological experiment. Not wanting to reveal exactly what it was, she simply stated on the poster to "Keep an open mind".


On the day of the experiment, 10 participants had shown up, mainly out of sheer curiosity. Janice had expected a large turnout, but figured a smaller sample size was probably better for what she was planning. "Good morning ladies. Thank you for turning up to my labratory. I understand that my poster was vague but that is because I didn't want to reveal exactly what I have created" she explained. She held up a small beaker with a clear liquid, with a slight green tint to it. "This formula right here has been 10 years in the making. I know this sounds crazy but bare with me here. This is Size Altering Formula, or SAF. It does exactly as the name suggests" she said, pouring some of the SAF into the device. She aimed it at a small plant on her desk and quickly tapped the Shrink button, and then the Undo button. The participants gasped in amazment. "Holy shit, I thought that was scientifically impossible!" exclaimed one of the participants, named Arianna. "I thought that too, but I decided to dedicate my time to seeing if it was actually possible. Sure enough, it is" Janice said, still smiling with pride. "Now ladies, the reason I only asked for you is because I haven't quite figured out how to work SAF on males. If you are still willing, I am planning a field trip of sorts on a microscopic level. Of course, SAF is not completely tested and I will need you all to sign waivers saying you take full responsibility for misuse of the formula and the device used to activate it. It is not a toy. If you do not wish to participate, I will also need you to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement saying you will not talk about SAF to anyone aside from me or anyone else in this room, at least until I go public with my discovery" she explained. 2 of the participants weren't willing and left after signing the NDA, but the remaining 8 agreed to the experiment and signed the waivers. These ladies names were Arianna, Cecilia, Kathryn, Lynn, Rose, Maddilyn, Ilsa and Nia. "So where exactly is this field trip going to be?" asked Rose. Janice smiled as she pulled down a chart containing an oddly shaped map. "The human body!" she proudly exclaimed.


The next day, the 8 girls returned to Janices lab. Today was the field trip of the human body they were going to be taking. Janice happily greeted them. "Ladies, I'd like you to meet my assistant, Olivia. She's who we will be touring today" she said. "Nice to meet you all! As Janice said, I have agreed to be a test subject in her experiment. You will be exploring 8 regions of my body, conducting experiments and whatnot. I know it's a little weird but I'm just as passionate about SAF and its potential as Janice is. Trust me, I'm totally fine with it and please don't feel uncomfortable" Olivia explained. The group had a few uneasy looks but some were excited and primarily curious. Janice directed them to a wall where several suits resembling astronaut suits were hanging. "Please put these on, we aren't 100% sure what the affects of being exposed to certain things at a small size will be, but these suits are made of some of the strongest material in the known universe. Not even lava would damage them. They're just as incredible as SAF, really" she explained. The ladies put on the suits and Janice guided them again to a cushioned table. Olivia was laying naked on it, creating even more uncomfortable looks among the girls. Olivia blushed a bit. "What regions are we exploring, exactly?" asked Cecila. "I've created these guides for each of you, explaining where we will be going and what we will be doing there. If theres anything you are unsure or simply curious about, please ask me now" she said while handing out the guides. "How small will we be shrinking, exactly?" Lynn asked. Janice carefully picked up a small metal object about the size of a grain of rice. "This is our ship, we will be shrinking small enough to fit inside it. So, to simply answer your question, very small. Olivia here will be about 8 miles tall in comparison to us" she explained. Olivia shyly smiled from her spot on the table. Janice then placed the ship on the floor of a large mat with a larger version of the SAF device hanging above it. "Ok ladies, its showtime, please step onto the mat and be careful not to step on the ship!" she said, directing the group onto the mat and then joining them. She then pressed a button on a remote in her pocket, and within seconds the group was shrunk down to a size where they could all easily climb inside the now large ship, which was right beside them. "Ok everyone, buckle in. This ship is a smooth ride but its very fast, so make sure you're secure in your seats" she said, taking the helm at a control panel situated in the front of the ship. The girls strapped in and Janice started up the ship and began flying it towards Olivia. A small screen on the control panel showed Olivia's face, and she could easily communicate with Janice. "Hi Janice! Let me know when you all land ok?" she said. Janice nodded and continued flying.

 

The first stop on the tour was Olivia's mouth. Janice landed the ship carefully on Olivia's upper lip. "Ok Olivia, we've landed on your lip. Open your mouth slightly, but please do not talk or breath heavily" she said. Olivia winked to show agreement. "Alright ladies, this is the first stop of our field trip!" she said to the group. "Oooh, I can smell her lip gloss. It smells amazing. Looks amazing too! I'll have to ask her what kind it is after we're done!" exclaimed Nia. They exited the ship and stepped onto the pillowy surface of Olivia's lip. A few of them immediately tripped, not expecting the ground to be so soft. Olivia's lip gloss was sticky, which made it extra hard to walk through. Nia excitedly scooped up a glob of it. "Ha! I won't even need to ask where to buy it, I can just get some here!" she laughed. They trekked there way through the glue like surface to the massive opening of Olivia's mouth. Janice was carrying several spools of thick wire which were attached to the ship. "There is a loop on each of your suits. Please hook these wires to them. We're going to be spelunking in Olivia's mouth!" she exclaimed excitedly. A soft breath from Olivia made the air nearly intoxicatingly minty. "These suits are specially designed to allow smells in, but filters them to ensure they aren't hazardous" she explained. The group nodded as the finished attaching the wire to their suits. Nia was excited to explore. "I just can't get over how amazing this is! I'll admit I was nervous at first but wow! This is so beautiful and the smell of her breath and lip gloss is incredible! Can I go first" Nia asked, jumping up and down before slipping and landing in a pile of lip gloss. Janice smiled. "Sure thing Nia. Rose, join me and Nia. We only need the 3 of us for this" she explained to them. She handed each of the girls a few small jars. "These are for collecting samples. I put a list in your guides of what we're looking for" she said. Rose nodded as the 3 of them slowly descended into Olivia's mouth. The suits were equipped with powerful LED lights, allowing them to see their surroundings clearly.

 

"I mean, this is neat and all, but I don't understand why you're so excited about this Nia" asked Rose. "I just love pretty smells like this, and her lips are so perfect! And look how white her teeth are! It's just so beautiful, don't you agree?" Nia said, bubbling with glee. Rose shrugged. Saliva was the main thing they needed a sample of, and luckily there was no short supply of it. Janice carefully stood on Olivia's tongue, scooping up a puddle of saliva with a jar and tightly securing it before placing it in a bag. Rose and Nia soon followed. "This is kinda gross, are you still enjoying this Nia?" asked Rose. "Of course! This is so cool! Look at everything!" Nia said, as if she had walked into Disneyland. "I appreciate the enthusiam Nia, but you have to be careful. These are strong wires but they aren't going to help you much if you fall down into her throat" Janice warned. Nia was bouncing up and down on Olivia's tongue, almost completely ignoring Janice's warning. Olivia felt this, and it tickled her slightly. She restrained as hard as she could, knowing any movement of her mouth more than just slight breathes could be disastrous to the tour group. Rose collected a sample of plaque from one of Olivia's teeth, while Nia began to swing around her mouth like a playground "Nia, knock it off! You're going to get yourself or maybe even all of us killed!" Rose said angrily. "Party pooper!" shouted Nia, bouncing off the inside of Olivia's cheek. "She's right Nia, you're being extremely reckless. Please just collect the samples so we can move on to the next stop. Back outside of the mouth, the girls noticed Nia's wire moving frantically. "She could be in danger, should we pull her out?" asked Maddilyn, worriedly. The girls shrugged until they heard an echo of Nia's scream, not aware it was a scream of enjoyment. "Yea, pull her out" said Arianna. The girls tugged on the wire, trying to pull Nia out. "Hey, whats going on?" asked Nia, as she began to be pulled out of Olivia's mouth. "My guess is they thought you were in danger since your wire was moving around so much" said Janice. "I don't want out yet, don't pull me back up!" shouted Nia, but the girls pulling on the wire couldn't hear her. Nia grabbed onto Olivia's tooth. "Let go Nia, stop acting like a child" said Rose. "I want to keep exploring! This is like the coolest cave ever!" Nia said, holding onto the tooth for dear life. Eventually, the wire snapped off the side of the ship, catching all the girls attempting to pull her up off guard and dropping the wire. Nia lost her grip on the tooth and plummeted down into Olivia's throat. "Nia! No!" shouted Rose as she attempted to dive down to save her. Janice stopped her. "It's far too risky. Olivia's reflexes make a rescue mission far too dangerous. She should have listened to our warnings" said Janice, somberly. Janice and Rose retreated back onto Olivia's lip. "What happened to Nia? We thought we heard her scream so we tried to pull her back up" explained Maddilyn. Janice looked down. "We lost her. She was being reckless and fell down into Olivia's throat. She's gone" she said slowly. The rest of the girls looked down too, having a brief moment of silence for Nia. "So are we going to cancel the rest of the trip?" asked Cecila. "We have a scientific duty to keep going. Nia's incident was simply human error. I must ask all of you to be extremely cautious for the remainder of our journey" Janice explained. The girls nodded. "We managed to collect a few samples, enough to move on to the next region. We will be moving on to the breasts now" she said as the remaining members of the group climbed back onto the ship. Janice turned on the monitor. "Ok Olivia, we're done. You can breathe now" she told her. Olivia let out a deep breath. "Finally! How did everything go? Something was tickling me, took all my strength to not burst into laughter" she asked. Janice didn't want to tell Olivia the truth as to not cause her to stress out. "Nia was being reckless but we stopped her and collected the samples we needed. We're heading towards your breasts now" she explained. "Alrighty. I hope that isn't too weird for any of your passengers" Olivia replied. "I'm sure it will be fine, talk to you soon" Janice said as she turned off the monitor. Nia was minorly injured but survived the fall. She managed to use the rough texture of Olivia's tongue to climb her way to safety from being swallowed. She sat behind one of Olivia's teeth and waited for someone to come for her. "Ugh, why was I being so stupid? This was all my fault. Hopefully they come back for me" she said to herself.