- Text Size +

Andrew sees the girl with white hair and blue eyes and knows he wants to… no needs to meet her. She’s mesmerizing. He struts into the shop glancing at the tapestries, crystals, essential oils, and everything in-between. But that wasn’t his focus, she is.

“Hey, nice day out right?” He gives a charming smile hoping to sway her. The two were alone in the shop and quiet music was playing in the background to soothe those in the shop.

“Um… sure. Do you need help finding something?” She turns to him with hands on hips. A small ankle bracelet was wrapped around her left ankle that jingled with every step, sexy.

“I’m just looking, maybe I’ll find a present for my friend,” He smirks and looks at all the different rocks on the shelves.

“Well let me know… you seem out of your element in here.” She goes behind the register to organize items on the display self below. She bends down giving a small view of her cleavage, not much there but her shirt sure made it seem like a lot.

“Out of my element? What do you mean?” Was she already judging him? At least she wasn’t threatening at her 5’5’’ stature.

She nods smirking.

“I'm totally in my element here.” He says trying to seem like he knows what the stuff in the store is.

She walks out from behind the counter and directly up to him. She looks up at him and pulls a stone out from behind her back, “Okay. If that’s correct, then what is this stone?” In front of him was a purple polished stone, obviously he should know it but he was clueless.

He hesitates.

“Need a hint?”

“No uh I got this it's uh amethyst right? Remind me of Valentines Day and love.”

She smirks impressed but rolls her eyes, “Correct, but wrong, rose quartz is the stone of love. Now what’s this stone?” The other arm behind her back pulls out a green polished stone.

He thinks for a second, “Um Emerald? Like money,” he gives a small wink thinking the game is her flirting.

“Correct. Now, what’s this stone?” Her left hand waves over the right hand holding both stones and the two magically combine creating a black stone. However, this stone looked like a galaxy in the center. It was pretty except she used magic which caused Andrew to scoff at the act.

“No idea. But it’s not fair since you used magic,” He rolls his eyes.

She smirks looking up at him, “So, using magic isn’t fair? So… you’re saying you coming in here and flirting with me is fair to me?” Her smile immediately goes to a frown.

Andrew backs off not liking where everything is going, “Woah. Relax hippie. You should appreciate that I am flirting with you. Plus, I thought you were flirting back with me.” He continues to back away a bit, “Now I'd still totally be interested in going out sometime, but no magic please, not really a fan if I’m being honest.”

She laughs and holds the stone out to him, “I will never go out with you, you are an egotistical child. You can’t appreciate good magic or good women. All you care about is sex, money, and yourself. Now, either buy something or leave.” She stops in her tracks and smiles at the stone, “However, you can have this on the house. Catch.”

“Alright, Alright. Fine I’m leaving,” He catches the stone and smiles a bit, “Thanks, I do love free stuff.”

“I’m sure you do…” She stands there waiting for something making Andrew feel uncomfortable.

“Well I guess I'll be leaving then…” He starts to walk out thinking this chick is nuts.

She takes a step forward flipping a white strand of hair behind her shoulder, “Oh one more thing. Shrink.”


Suddenly everything starts to grow around Andrew, or maybe he’s getting smaller. Things seem to spin around him and he falls to his knees feeling dizzy from the motion. After the spinning halted he looks around seeing everything around him towering over his small figure, his clothes were the same and the stone was even still in his hand. What’s happening to him. Quickly he turns around to be faced with a giantess. The hippie girl was directly behind him and smiling down at him, “Looks like I have a new toy to play with.”

He backs away terrified, “Look lady, I'm no toy now just turn me back and we'll pretend we never met deal?” He tries to act tough.

“I don’t take orders from toys, especially asshole toys who try and flirt with me.” She walks closer with her bare feet and steps directly next to him hoping to make him run, she loves a good chase.

Her stomping causes the ground to shake and puts Andrew into prey mode. He gets up and starts sprinting away, however, he realizes he’s running back into the store he was trying to escape from.

“Maybe if I can lose her I can hide somewhere until she's not mad at me, because she's clearly pissed.” He says trying to keep his distance.

She laughs some and easily keeps up with him, “Come here little toy.”

The giantess witch stomps after him and easily manages to stomp directly next to him with her dirty feet. The thunderous sound sends him to his knees to cover his ears, she reaches down and grabs him by the back of his shirt. Quickly she brings his small figure up to her face and smirks, “Aw, did I hurt your little sensitive ears? Your ego hurt my head.” She makes no effort to talk quieter with him directly in front of her.

His body sways a little and he cowers at her aggressive tone, “Please just let me go miss…”

She shakes her head and blows on his figure to make him sway more, “I don’t think so little one. I haven’t had a toy in awhile and I’ve been craving one.”

“My name is Drew! Now put me down or you’ll hear from my parents!” He tries punching her but only accomplishes punching the air.

Her booming laugh makes him cower again, “Oh that’s funny. You are a hoot. I usually don’t get to have this much fun with assholes, but you’re going to make this a blast.”

“Please let me go I'll never come back here again, you'll never have to deal with me again after today.” He pleads with her.

“Oh, but little one. I want to deal with you. I want to make you realize how big your ego is and destroy it right in front of you.” She drops him into her awiting fist and squeezes him only allowing his head to peak out from her hand.

“Please stop… you'll kill me!” He manages to choke out.

She walks over to her register and empty’s her change jar, “I don’t kill my victims, only toy with them.” She gives a wink and drops his small body into the empty mason jar on the counter.

Andrew stares up at her looming figure, she was gorgeous but terrifying. Like a powerful goddess. She looks down at him through the opening, so tiny, pretty cute but that will only help make her horny. Just the idea of trapping his tiny figure makes her wet, oh the fun things she can do with him.

He pounds on the sides of the jar, “Please I'm sorry really I am! I've learned my lesson I swear!”

“You’ve learned nothing! All I did was shrink you, now shut up.” She flicks the jar with finger making Andrew jump back terrified, “By the way, my name is Rose, but you can call me your giantess or mistress.” Rose grabs the top and pokes holes in it, she puts the top on and leaves the jar next to the register hiding him from the customers sight.

“How long are you keeping me here?” He says scared for his life.


“As long as I want little one, we will play after my shift is over.” Rose leaves the register smirking and goes to help an awiting customer. Andrew can see her from his jar and tries yelling to her but the cover mutes his voice.

During the day she would walk over and toy with him by shaking the jar or covering the holes in the top making him dizzy from no oxygen. He sits in the jar feeling defeated, “If she’s treating me like this while I’m in a jar, I’m scared to see what she’ll do when I’m out.”

The light in the mall starts to turn a soft orange showing it was nearly sunset. Andrew  sighs worried what the bitchy witch will do to him once she’s done working. As if on cue, Rose walks over and counts the money in the register and locks everything in a lock box in the back. She organizes some of the stock occasionally looking over at her toy wondering what she’ll do first. Finishing her day she walks over and cover the holes on the top again making the toy figure drop to his knees in exhaustion, slowly she takes the top off and turns it upside down. She catches him in her awaiting palm and smirks, “Ready to play little one?”

He shakes his head, “N-no please don't!”

“Keep begging little one, it only makes me want to play with you more,” She laughs a little. She pins him to her palm with a single finger, “Want to know how small you are?”

“I don't know if that really matters right now, crazy.”

She looks at him disappointed, “Now now, be nice. I thought you would care, I mean you did lose 6 feet in height.”

Andrew looks away and thinks to himself, “I’m 3 inches… fuck I really am the size of a toy.”

Rose takes his silence and runs with it, “Must be shocking. You are now the perfect size to teach you a lesson. You can fit in my cleavage, my shoes, my panties, anywhere I want. I could even eat you.” She chomps her teeth at him making Andrew cower and jump at the action.


He attempts to beg her more, but it only serves to excite her further. She moans and smirks, “Keep going little one. I think I know where I want you first.”

Andrew goes wide eyed as she pins his body to her palm with her thumb and opens her skirt and underwear with the other. She drops his small figure down her underwear to her waiting vagina. She was wet just thinking about him all day in her underwear, she couldn’t wait to feel him squirm.

Andrew tumbles down to it and feels that she’s soaking wet, “Fuck… I wanted to get in a girl pants, but not like this.” Rose smiles accomplished and walks out of the store excited for the rest of the night and tomorrow’s activities.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked meeting Rose, let us see what she decides to do now...