- Text Size +

Everything is the same in this world, except magic. Magic is teachable, learnable, and inherited. Everyone can do magic genetically, but not everyone can learn it technically. A license is needed to practice it, level 1 is everyone, level 2 uses magic in their work, level 3 has special training and privileges. Magic is not taught in school… outside clubs and workshops are for that, however, the history of magic in the work world is taught.

Working witches and warlocks are hidden in plain sight, some decide to take on the black hat look, some more gypsy, but most look like everyday people.

Not everyone appreciates level 2 witches and warlocks, some people even see them as a nuisance, people like Andrew.  


Andrew jumps into his black Cadillac and speeds his way over to Vanessa’s apartments, his best friend. Andrew looks at himself in the mirror fixing his short black hair and giving himself a wink loving his hazel eyes, a perfect day. Pulling up he honks his horn to announce his presence, then gets out to greet her at the door.

Andrew knocks a few times on her door in a sing-song pattern and waits fixing his sunglasses over his eyes, “Hope Vanessa is ready to go this morning.”


Vanessa opens the door and shields her eyes a little from the sun, she moves to hide behind Andrew’s shadow, “Hey, what are you doing here Drew?”

She stares up at his muscular figure, he’s around 6’3’’ and he definitely knows it. She gives a small smile, happy to see her friend but doesn’t appreciate him showing up unexpectedly.

“You ready to go I texted you like 30 minutes ago that we were going to the mall.”

Vanessa looks at her phone in her back pocket, “Oh shit. I have work today, I can’t go.” She gives him a pity hug, “Sorry Drew.”

“Lame, just tell them you're sick or something, you'll have way more fun at the mall with me.” He gives her a big grin.

Andrew looks down at his shorter friend, she’s around 5’7’’ but has large assets that he always appreciated on her. She’s beautiful, just not girlfriend material. The two had been friends since kindergarten and those feelings never waivered.

Vanessa shakes her head, “I can’t Drew, have fun and get a soft pretzel for me.” She gives his chest a light punch and smiles.

“Ugh fine… you sure you can't call off?’

She shakes her head, “My boss will literally kill me, or just turn me into a frog. He’s a level two remember? I really don’t want to test him.”

“Stupid magic, it’s always ruining our fun.”

“Go have fun bud, be nice to everyone and buy me something nice,” Vanessa smiles and closes the door on him as Andrew walks away defeated.


Andrew walks to his car like a sad puppy and climbs in, “Fine. I’ll just go alone.” He makes his way to the mall trying to make the best of his day off.

The mall is packed with people of all ages due to it being Saturday and a few of the stores had changed since the last time he was there. New shoe store, new bookstore, some outdoor sports outlets, then some stores meant for workshops for magic and selling of magical items. Gross.

Andrew gets a bite to eat while deciding what stores he wants to check out. Staying to his promise he grabs a soft pretzel and wanders around checking out everything and thinking about what he needs and wants. I could use new shoes… maybe a present for my sister since her birthday is coming up. She’s been into magic lately, I don’t understand why, but maybe she’ll appreciate something.

He starts walking through the shoe store and happens to see a cute girl trying on a few pairs of shoes, “Well looks like I get a show… Maybe it's a good thing Vanessa isn't here, she'd definitely think I'm weird.” He spies on the girl trying not to get spotted, but also trying not to make it obvious.


The girl goes from her red converse shoes to a pair of red high heels, around a size seven. Her toes were slender and painted a midnight black, beautiful. She stands up to look in a mirror, her legs look more slender from the 5 inch heel, he wouldn’t mind being her date just for those slender feet. He walks around into the same aisle looking at the guy shoes and she sits back down looking at her heels unsure.

“I know a guy’s opinion isn’t much with shoes, but I think they look great.” He smirks and gives a small wink.

The girl gives a shy smile melting in his hands, “You think so? I have my prom in a few weeks, so I need something nice.”

“Oh you definitely accomplished that without a doubt.” In his head he really hopes this girl he's flirting with isn't underage.

She smiles, “Thank you, do you think these red ones would go with a black dress?”

“That all depends. Are you wearing any other red items? Otherwise it'll stick out more.”

She shakes her head and he looks around on the female shelves, “Try these black ones instead, maybe you’ll like them more.” He gets them down.

She struggles with the small ankle strap, Andrew bends down and unstraps it and helps the shoes off, “There you go.” He takes a moment to drool over them, they are even better up close.

He slips on the black shoe and stands back up, “How are those?”

The girls stands and is almost as tall as Vanessa, she must be a short girl, but cute, “They are super nice. Thank you, what’s your name?”

He smirks and gives a small wink, “Doesn’t matter. Enjoy your prom.” She’s clearly too young and too short, he prefers a girl with larger feet and not someone underage. He walks out of the store content with himself.


As Andrew walks through the mall he sees a candle store, plenty of girls to check out in there and maybe he can buy something for his mom or Vanessa. She likes candles right? Probably, all girls do.

Walking in he goes to the lotions section and sees a busty tall girl smelling them. Jackpot. Almost 6 foot, huge tits probably a D or DD, and a crop top to show off her toned stomach. A bit too tall for him, but tall girls usually mean large feet. He glances to see her in black sandals with large slender feet, today is a good day.

He walks up to her, “Hey there whatcha smelling?”

“Why do you care?” She’s clearly unamused, she looks him up and down not impressed.

“I’m looking for a nice scent for my friend, it’s her birthday soon. I have no idea what to get her,” He smiles trying to seem less like a creep.

She looks up at him a little, “Lover’s Strawberry, guessing that’s not what you’ll want. I suggest the scent, Blue Lagoon. Doesn’t suggest anything lover-like.”

He smells it, “Not bad. Thanks, I’ll probably get it another day,” He aborts and leaves the store. That didn’t go as expected but at least he got a good view of her cleavage and a nice image of her feet. Wouldn’t mind playing with those or her playing with me with those monsters.


Andrew wanders the mall starting to get bored when he sees an exotics shop with a bunch of hippie, gypsy, and magical items. But what interested him more was the girl working the shop. Her hair is dyed white and she has striking blue eyes, similar to a white cat with blue eyes. She is walking around barefoot and her outfit is definitely exotic looking with beads, bright colors, and the typical gypsy shirt and skirt covering her. Breathtaking. Andrew can’t look away from the scene and immediately starts to move towards the store. He has to meet her.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed chapter one! Let us know your thoughts and new chapters should be around soon!