- Text Size +

Rose wakes up early in the morning and stretches from her great sleep. She steps out of bed and goes to the bathroom to freshen up remembering her new ankle bracelet. She smiles down admiring it then sets it aside as she gets dressed and ready for work that day.

Andrew feels himself swinging around as she walks then getting tossed back onto the bed as she leaves to get dressed. The sensation left him dizzy and disorientated. When will this horror end, he thinks to himself.

Rose hears him complaining and smiles knowing she’s doing a good job at teaching him a lesson and she’s having fun with it. She enters the room and whispers an incantation making Andrew turn back to normal. He looks up at her scared and feeling like he’s in an out of body experience.

“C-can I go home now?” Andrew looks up at her hoping she’ll just leave him be.

She shakes her head, “Not yet toy, we still have to go to work and hang out” She winks and starts to put on her shoes and notices him watching intently.

“Tell me a something and maybe I’ll go easy on you, what’s your favorite part of a woman’s body?” She stares down at him hoping for some juicy secret.

He blushes, “well um b-boobs of course what else would it be?” He laughs a bit nervous.

She smirks, “I think it’s something else.” She lifts her other foot and wiggles her toes keeping her eyes on him and his reaction.

A huge blush comes over his face, “Well I don't know what else that could be.”

She sighs and puts her other shoe on for going outside and driving, “Well… too bad you’re lying to me. Guess you’ll hate the ride back, again.”

She stands up towering over him and begins to reach for him.

“B-But I'm not lying I swear!” He starts to run from her.

She chases him with her fingers close behind and giggles. She grabs his leg and hangs him over her bra cup, “Go pleasure me or something little liar.”

“I will not pleasure you!” He says trying to be defiant.

She drops him in and his face sticks right where her nipple is, he opens his mouth to yell at her and the nipple shoves into his mouth pacifying him. Rose tightens her bra giving him zero wiggle room and walks out to her car. She feels him being forced to be attached to her nipple and she squirms in excitement content with her decision to put him there. Clearly he likes feet, but being in her shoe would be too good for him.

He squirms trying to get his mouth off but can barely move at all.


Rose drives to work and sets up shop feeling her tiny toy struggling in her bra cup still. She finally removes him and places him on the counter for a brief moment, “Have a good ride?”

He takes some deep breaths from being gagged by her nipple, “Hell no!” He watches as she starts to take her shoes off now that she's at work and Rose catches him doing so.

Rose tosses her shoes aside and wiggles her toes, “This feels so much better, I hate shoes but I do prefer driving with them.”

“Well it's probably more comfortable.”

She nods and stretches her legs some and calves, “Much more comfortable, what do you think of my feet?”

He blushes a lot, “Well um they're just feet no big deal.” He laughs extremely nervous.

“Uh huh sure… so you wouldn’t mind putting my ankle bracelet and toe ring on me?”

“Well I don't see a problem with that like it's not a big deal.” He blushes and attempts to hide it.

She giggles and sets him down on the ground between her feet, she hands him the bracelet and ring, “Bracelet goes on the left, and ring goes on the toe next to my big toe on the right. Got it?”

Andrew stares up at her giantess body and blushes, she definitely knows something.

He nods, “G-Got it.” He drags the bracelet over to her ankle and even with a bit of trouble he manages to get it on her, “There how's that?”

“Looks great toy, now put the ring on,” she wiggles her toes on her right indicating they are waiting for him.

He walks over dragging the ring with him. When he gets there though he stares at her toes a bit with a blush on his face. Having been forced to clean them the night before, they are currently clean and smell pretty good despite a small shoe odor emitting from them. Andrew drags the ring inline and tries to push it on, but Rose starts to wiggle her toes and smiles, “Having trouble? Maybe they will stop moving for a kiss.”

“A kiss?” He gulps a bit and thinks, “There's no way she knows…”

“Yeah a kiss,” She keeps wiggling her toes so he can’t put the ring on.

“C-Can't you just stop moving them on your own? Please?” He tries asking nicely.

She shakes her head, “Nope, not today. I appreciate your tone, but you need to do what I ask. Now kiss them and put the ring on tiny.”

He sighs seeing no other choice and walks up to her toe and gives a quick kiss, “There.” Her toes stop wiggling giving him a chance to slide the ring on. Rose smiles seeing he’s turned on and knows she was correct in her assumption, he’ll enjoy staying this size.

“Okay I put your jewelry on, happy?” Andrew blushes not happy with her demands.

She nods and gives a small wink. She walks away to change a few displays around leaving Andrew on the ground alone.

He begins to walk around the large store checking out the different displays that he can see, “I really hope this torment is almost over.”

Rose smiles seeing he’s checking out the store and not trying to escape, he’s clearly learned a lot, but he’s still an ass who is never going to learn.

“Hey toy, walk over here.” She stands up making sure to tower over him on purpose.

He makes his way over to her, “What do you want now?” He looks up at her towering figure and suddenly feels intimidated by her.

“I’m giving you two choices little toy.” She smirks, “one, you can be my ankle bracelet for the rest of the day and stay with me for as long as I want. Like… as long as I want and I’ll eventually turn you back.”

She laughs, “Two, you can leave now but I want you to know, you can never grow back without me. Shrinking spells can only be reversed by the person who completed it.”

“So you're saying I can either live my life at 3 inches or become your permanent accessory? Those sound like horrible choices!”

She giggles a bit, “Horrible choices for a horrible person. I mean you can stay with me and you have a chance to grow back in the future when I think you’ve become a better person.”

“But I don't want to be your jewelry!”

She stomps her foot next to him aggressively, “Then leave pipsqueak. Enjoy your life.” She walks away to continue organizing.

The stomping makes Andrew jump in fear and fall to his knees, “F-Fine I will!” He gets up and runs out the store both terrified but trying to escape her. Rose sighs wishing he'd let her keep him, but then thinks, oh well his loss.

Rose whispers one last incantation and smiles, “At least he’ll survive for a bit out there.”


Andrew runs from the store to be greeted by a mall already filled with completely unaware people. How was he going to survive this mess? People continue to walk past him towering over him and stepping extremely close to him. Feet, strollers, walkers, everything you can think of is whizzing by him at incredible speeds.

“I'm gonna die if I'm not careful…” He looks back at Rose's store starting to think he made the wrong choice.

He runs out under a bench hoping to avoid everyone, but sadly a foot comes out of nowhere and sends him flying into a fake plant nearby. Andrew groans from the hit.

“Ow that really hurt…” He holds his side a bit, “How my ribs aren't destroyed I have no clue…”

He peaks out of the plant trying to figure out what in the world he’s trying to do, he can’t find a witch since only Rose can fix him. He can’t go up to someone random or else they’ll probably make him a slave. He can’t even call on a pay phone since he’s so tiny and has no money on him.

“I need a plan or else I won't last long… maybe I'll watch to see if I spot anyone I know….”

Andrew watches from the plant starting to get tired, but barely stays awake. He thinks he sees an old friend and climbs out of the pot as fast as possible. He rushes after the “friend” and screams up at him, “Dude! Joe! Wait up!”


The guy stops for a moment to text giving Andrew a chance to catch up. Andrew latches onto his shoelace just as he starts walking again. Dragging him along behind him with no thought that he’s dragging a 3 inch person behind his shoe. His face scratches into the short carpet into a hardwood and back to carpet leaving burns all over his body and face. Andrew tries screaming again but after making a quick turn the shoelace slingshots his body the opposite way of his turn and directly into a wall.

The impact causes Andrew to pass out against the wall in immense pain. How will he ever survive without Rose?


Store Closing in 30 Minutes -----

“Ugh… my body hurts…” Andrew slowly opens his eyes and glances around him seeing less people and the lighting surrounding him changed. The sun was setting slowly and the store would be closing soon he assumed, he needs to get out of the mall before closing. Back to square one. Maybe he could get back to Rose in time, or maybe she’ll kill him if he shows back up.

Tenderly Andrew stands up using the wall as a support, his body ached, the rug burns left his movements painful, and his stomach couldn’t help but growl. He needed help fast.

Completely unaware of where he ended up he starts walking along the wall hoping to find an exit or a person to help. After minutes of walking and the feeling he’s walked miles he looks up to see a sign, “Lost and Found”.

“Maybe someone in there can help me, call my sister or mom or dad… anyone.” He walks down the hall towards the lost and found only to find its multiple boxes with no one in sight. Shit.

He paces back and forth trying to think of what he can do to get out of this situation.

One box is labeled technology, maybe there's a working phone in the box? He sees a scarf hanging down in a nearby box and begins climbing. He climbs and swings into the technology box landing harshly amongst hundreds of phones and even laptop's.

“Something in here has to work. Who do I call? Do I even know anyone's numbers?”

He keeps looking and manages to find a working phone only to find that it's password protected, “Damn it!”

He tries to dive deeper looking for another working phone, “There's gotta be something there has be!”

Andrew searches and finds an iphone without a password and 10% left of battery. Got to hurry.

He manages to remember Vanessa's number and calls her help.

Ring.

Ring.

“Hello, who is this?” Vanessa says confused.

“Vanessa its me Andrew I'm at the mall you gotta help me! I'm in the lost and found I don't have time to explain just please get here fast!”

“Andrew calm down. The mall is closing soon, can't you come outside for me to pick you up?”

“It'll take me forever to get there just please hurry!” He starts crying something Vanessa never thought she'd hear from her friend.

“Okay I'm coming. Calm down, I'm coming.” Vanessa jumps in her car and speeds over.

The phone dies soon after the call ends and Andrew waits for Vanessa to come rescue him.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Time to hang out with Vanessa... enjoy!