- Text Size +

Rose walks to her yellow bug car smirking loving the feeling of her new toy in her underwear. Occasionally she would push him up into her making a portion of his body enter her. The feeling was exhilarating.

Andrew continues to struggle against her advances trying to escape. However, much to his dismay he doesn’t realize each struggle only turns her on further.

He struggles having to get himself out everytime, but every time he'd get out he'd get pushed right back in, “Oh god make this stop!”

Her juices pushes him in further and makes everything more difficult for his little form, Rose sits in her car enjoying the sensation, “Gosh, I hope this doesn’t end.”

Eventually Andrew stops struggling getting exhausted from fighting her, “Please let this be some twisted dream…” He manages to struggle out of her, but doesn't have the energy to move afterwards.


Rose notices his struggling end and reaches in grabbing his leg and hanging his body in front of her face, “Hello again little one. Enjoy?”

All he does is groan, but then glares at her.

She smirks, “Looks like your having a horrible time. Good. I still need to drive home, so stay here for now.” She roughly drops him in the cupholder.

“I… hate… you…” He lays there catching his breath.

“Harsh words for a little guy who just got in a girls pants,”

She giggles to herself and turns on the car, she starts driving home turning her music up causing the speakers to shake.

Andrew holds his ears the music causing pain to his sensitive ears. Rose laughs at his pain, “Oh it’s not that bad.” She slams her breaks while turning slamming him into the side of the cupholder.

He holds himself afterwards feeling immense pain, “You did that on purpose!”

Rose glances down at him, “So? If you want to avoid being in pain then climb into my lap tiny.”

“I am not gonna climb into your lap like some sort of pet!”

“Suit yourself then,” She slams around a corner again knocking him against the other side of the cupholder.

“Ow! Ow! Ow!” He slams in shoulder first and sits against the wall in pain.

Soon she pulls into her driveway and smiles, “Alright, now that you’re warmed up, let’s have some real fun.” She snatches him out of the holder and heads inside. She shoves his miniature body into her skirt pocket with her keys and lip balm. He lands on the keys and cringes, “She’s so rough…”

Rose walks into her small one bed, one bath house and lights her candles out of habit and turns on her salt lamp giving the room a warm glow. Normally this would be comforting, however, it only made Andrew anxious.

Andrew tries to plead again, “Please I’ll do anything if you let me go!”

Rose pulls him out ignoring his plead, “Hmmm… let’s see. I’m going to start dinner. Stay here while I make it.” She drops his figure in her bra cup and snaps. The snap of her fingers forces his body to stick to her boob so no matter how much he struggles he can’t escape.

Andrew begins to discover this as he struggles against her, “What the hell? I can't move!”

He shifts his arms a little but he can’t move them off of her soft skin, “I don’t understand what she wants with me…” He says outloud and Rose rolls her eyes.

“Maybe if you do what I want then I’ll be nicer. Or I won’t. That’s the fun of it all.”

“Do what you want? You must be joking right?”

She massages his body against her nipple and moans loving the sensation, “It’s up to you little one.” She cooks some pasta and smirks happy with her choice of placement.

Andrew continues to squirm too stubborn to submit to her, but his struggling is useless; no matter how much he struggles he can't free himself. During his struggles though he's unintentionally rubbing against Rose's nipple making the situation that much more pleasurable for her.


Rose moans not expecting him to feel so good against her. Her nipple becomes erect and pokes into his chest and she shifts her bra a little feeling more sensitive to his touch. Andrew notices her moaning and thinks to himself, “I don’t want to submit… but maybe if I please her she’ll let me out. Then I can escape from this crazy witch.” He grabs her nipple and starts massaging it and rubbing his body against her boob. She is only a small B cup, but her boobs were massive compared to his small form making the process a workout. Rose moans above him feeling him rubbing her nipple and practically humping her chest, her breathing picks up and she sits down enjoying her toy playing with her.

“You’re doing… amazing. Mmmm... “ She loses track of her pasta and realizes he’s distracting her in the most wonderful way.

He keeps going trying to keep his pace while humping her tit. Rose reaches down removing him from her nipple; she shifts him to her cleavage trapping him there. One hand on each mound he can’t move and his crotch is rubbing against her cleavage as she walks around the kitchen, not exactly the escape he was planning.

“You’re a little firecracker, but I need to finish dinner.” She sends a wink down to him as she mixes her pasta and sauce.

“Damn it, I thought for sure this would turn out better.” He thinks to himself.

Rose notices him unintentionally getting hard against her boobs, “Looks like someone is enjoying his spot.” She bounces her chest rubbing him further and pushing him deeper into her cleavage.

“I am not enjoying this, I just want you to let me go this is totally inhumane!” His face goes bright red knowing his junk is going against his wishes.


She laughs and plates some of her pasta, she puts some grated cheese on and looks down at him with a evil smile. She grabs the back of his shirt, “Oops.” She drops Andrew directly into the middle of her plate. His legs sink into the pile of pasta and sauce; his clothes become soaked in sauce, a disgusting feeling.

“Oh this is so gross!” He tries getting out but at his size it's similar to quicksand.

Rose laughs and grates more cheese over his head, “I think it’s delicious.”

She grabs her fork and slams it into a piece directly in front of his face, she slowly brings the piece to her face and slowly eats it making sure he’s watching. Andrew gulps seeing the fork and her teeth, “P-please don’t eat me.”

“No promises toy,” Rose continues to aggressively poke her fork into the pasta surrounding him and even pokes him once or twice in the stomach, “Oops you’re not pasta.”

Andrew cowers in the middle of the pile terrified for his life. Slowly the pasta around him disappears giving him space to move but he can’t out of fear. He sits down staring up at her intimidating form praying she doesn’t eat him.

“Please don't eat me Rose, please!” He begs her terrified.

She puts the fork prong up his shirt and hands his small figure in front of her mouth, “Mmmmm, one last piece.” She opens her mouth wide showing off her molars and moves him towards her mouth slowly. He tries to escape but his shirt only tights as he twists in circles.

Andrew’s legs enter her mouth and she closes her lips around his chest, Rose uses her tongue to mess with his pants and remove them. She spits them out and puts his body back in her mouth up to his waist. She starts to use her sensual tongue to jerk him off.

He starts to squirm against her lips, attempting to resist her, but she quickly gets him to moan. She smirks knowing how much control she has over him.

She smiles and says in a muffled manner, “Enjoying this?”

He shakes his head, but when he tries to speak all that comes out is another moan. He keeps trying to squirm hoping he can somehow get away.

Rose brings her tiny toy to the brink feeling his squirm starting to subside a little, then she stops and spits him out.

“You don’t deserve to get off pipsqueak.” She drops him on the table top harshly and walks away to do the dishes.

He breathes heavily feeling absolutely worn out and feeling completely embarrassed, “You're evil! You can't treat me like this!”

“I can do what I want. You’re lucky I haven’t squashed you yet toy.” She turns and gives an evil eye.

Andrew shuts up feeling terrified of this woman.

Rose notices his demeanor change and smirks, she turns back around giving him a nice view of her large butt,. Andrew backs away some afraid of her, but his junk refuses to realize this. He remains hard looking at her, especially after glancing over the edge of the table and seeing her feet again. They are double the size of him and sexy as hell. Fuck what am I thinking, he puts his head in his hands trying to snap out of it.


Rose finishes the dishes and looks back at her little toy, “Now that that’s done. Lets see what else we can do.” She struts towards him making him backup and fall to his butt.

“H-How about letting me go? That sounds like a good idea” He laughs nervously.

“I think… not,” She grabs his leg and walks to the living room making sure his face drags across the table and he hangs completely upside down making the blood rush to his head.

He holds his head after a bit getting dizzy from the blood rushing to his head and almost looks as though he's gonna pass out.

She flips him in the air and catches him in her palm, “I don’t need you passing out.” She smirks.

He holds his head again, “I'll say it again, you are evil! Why couldn't just let me leave your store?”

“What’s your name? Nevermind, whatever. Your ego is huge and I would be doing the world an injustice if I let an asshole like you enter it again without some type of punishment.” She pins his figure to her palm with a single finger again to show her power of him, “So… how could I let you leave without some type of intervention?”

“Intervention? Why does it matter to you what I do? It's not like you'd have dealt with me again after you rejected me!”

“It matters to me because you’re an asshole and I’m bored.” She winks and drops the figure on the couch by her feet.

Andrew stands up getting ready to argue then realizes in front of him is the largest pair of feet he’s ever seen. They are dirty and gross, then even have a small odor emitting from them, but everything aside, he was turned on just by looking at them.

“Wh-Why did you put me in front of your feet?” He asked a bit scared, but more nervous she'll see how turned on they make him.

She looks down at him and wiggles her toes that are looming over his head, “I want you to rub them. Now. Don’t make me ask twice little man.”

Andrew stares up at the giant feet, should I test her threat? Probably not. He reaches forward and begins touching the feet, the feeling was odd like leather but soft and supple. The dirt on her feet coated his hands but he was too scared to complain to the giantess above him.

He keeps rubbing and periodically wipes his hands off as they continuously get coated in dirt, “Would it kill her wash her feet?” He says under his breath hoping she doesn't hear him.

Rose notices the mumbling, “Something wrong toy?” She bends forward looking down at him with a serious expression on her face.

“I um n-no not at all I'm just um think about how nice your feet look for someone who walks around barefoot.” He laughs nervously.

“Uh huh…. Sure. I guess they are pretty dirty, I should probably clean them.” She stands up quickly and smirks down at him clearly having something in mind.

“Clean them? How am I supposed to do that?”

She grabs him in a tight fist and heads to the bathroom, “Oh don’t worry, I’ll do most of the work.” She giggles and gently tosses him onto the bathroom counter. She looks in her cupboards for something and grabs some towels laying them out by the tub.

Andrew squirms some in her tight grip feeling scared about what she's planning. He tumbles to the counter holding his arm in pain but doesn’t dare say anything to her.

She turns on the tubs facet and puts soap near her foot. Quickly she turns and smiles, “Now you can either strip or you can keep your clothes on and get them soaked. Your choice.”

“Wait what do you mean? Why are they gonna get soaked?”

“Decide in 5...4...3…” She checks the water to make sure it's warm enough and gets her hand wet.

“Okay! okay!” He starts to strip off the rest of his clothes since his pants are already gone.

She smiles content, “Great, time for you to help.” She grabs his small figure off the counter with her wet hand and brings him in front of her foot. Her foot is resting on the side of the tub with her skirt out of the way. With her other hand she grabs the soap, “I would close your eyes and mouth for this part.”

She rubs the soap all over his body after drenching his body in water from the facet. She rubs every portion of him with the soap roughly and with no intent on being easy on him.

“Now for the fun part,” She rubs his body on her foot as though he was the soap.

Andrew squirms around, “What the hell are you doing? I'm not some kind of loofah!”

She hums to herself as she uses his body to clean the dirt off, occasionally rinsing him under the facet then bringing his face directly against her foot and rubbing him around. She shoves his head between her toes making sure to get every part of her foot.

Unbeknownst to Andrew, Rose knocks the rest of his clothes into the bath so she can send them down the drain when she finishes.

She roughly re-soaps his body and uses her fingers to rub in the soup further rubbing his chest and junk in the process. Andrew tries to resist the sensation not wanting to give her any sense of accomplishment with him. Rose shoves his body back to her foot finishing up with her heels and back to her toes. She shoves him between her toes and squeezes her toes around his waist.  

“Ow! Hey I told you I'm not a loofah stop trying to ring me out like one!” He squirms around obviously not very comfortable.

She laughs, “You’re funny for a little guy, don’t worry we are almost finished.” She puts her foot under the facet to rinse both her foot and the loofah off. She laughs loving seeing his little body struggle against the strong water above him.

He attempts to hold his breath not wanting to drown in what feels like a waterfall to him.


She pulls her foot away from the water and lets the water drain below him. He notices his clothes going down the drain. He watches them swirl around and disappear, “Did you… drop my clothes in there?” He looks up at her pissed but tries to stay calm.

She nods and sets her foot down on the towel. Rose dries her foot and him in the process not being gentle. Andrew gets knocked from her toes in the process and trapped in the towel briefly.

She removes her foot to notice he is gone and giggles, “Guess I was a bit rough on the guy.”

He squirms in the towel trying to get out, “This is not funny get this off me!”

She laughs and watches the lump under the towel squirm, “Let me know when you get out little guy, then we will get to bed.”

Rose leaves the room to put on pajamas and brush out her hair waiting for her toy to escape the evil towel.

After about five minutes Andrew manages to get out, “Ugh finally! I thought I'd never get out of there!” He looks around, “Hey where'd crazy go?”

Rose hears him talking to himself and smiles, “Looks like he survived the towel.” She walks to the bathroom, “Ready for bed tiny?”

“Bed? You gonna put me in a guest room or something?”

She laughs and looks down at his diminutive stature, his hands are across his chest and he’s clearly not amused by her, “I don’t have a guest room idiot. You’re sleeping with me. Now come here.” She quickly grabs him and heads to her room. Her room looks similar to her shop with crystals and tapestries everywhere and a nice colorfilled queen bed.

He squirms in her hand some, “Nice room pretty clean for a hippie.” He says trying to insult her.

She ignores his comments and lays in bed. She bring him up to her face and looks to be thinking on what to do with him.

Andrew hears a jingling and she’s removes her ankle bracelet. She sets it aside, “I’ve had this bracelet forever, I think I need a new one.”

“Okay then buy a new one then.” He says confused.

“I think I see something better,” She smirks and holds him with just her thumb and first finger. She whispers something that Andrew can only assume is a spell.

“Wait what do you mean? What are you doing? Andrew says kinda scared.

Rose smiles, “Don’t worry it won’t hurt. I think.” Andrew feels odd and his vision begins to blur. He soon passes out and wakes up moments later looking up at her Rose’s face while feeling like his laying in her palm, but he can’t move.

Rose smiles, “I can hear your thoughts so you can talk to me okay? You look great as a ankle bracelet.” She giggles

“An ankle bracelet?!” He thinks in shock.

“Yeah, you are a nice black rope with some opal stones attached, I think I prefer you as a bracelet over a person,” Andrew feels odd as he’s hanged in front of her face and then shifted to her ankle. He feels himself wrap around her small ankle in a snug fit. Andrew squirms as much as he can but can’t move anything, he’s just a consciousness.

Rose looks at her new bracelet and smiles, “Nice fit. Might even keep you because of this.”

“No please don't! I don't want to be jewelry!” Andrew cries out scared for his life.

Ruby laughs, “Oh relax. That’s not the point of you being here, don’t worry. Now go to bed.”

She shifts under the covers making Andrews vision go black and all he can feel is her body warmth and smell a hint of strawberries, the soap used on her feet. Eventually he falls asleep not knowing how this could get any worse. Will she ever give him up? Will he be stuck as a bracelet forever? Andrew can only hope she’ll have mercy on him and let him go safely.


 

Chapter End Notes:

What was your favorite thing Rose did to Andrew? Let us know in the comments below