- Text Size +
"The BIG Mistake"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 9: The NEW escape plan

"Bob? You okay?" Krista asked in a symapathetic voice as I rested on top of her now giant hand. I turned back and gave her a slight look, then turned away again, hanging my head in shame.

"Bobby... I'm so sorry" Samantha said and leaned in closer to me, "I never thought my sister would do something like that to you"

I still refused to speak.

"C'mon Bobby, it's going to be okay" Krista added, "we're gonna make it through this"

"How?!" I said, finally snapping, "we're all tiny and I'm tinier than tiny! Brittany's never gonna let us go, or at least let ME go... I'm stuck this size forever but maybe if you 2 beg her for mercy, she'll let you go..."

"We don't know if any of us are stuck this size forever" Krista answered, then looked to Samantha and asked, "do you know where she keeps the antidote?"

"I don't know..." Samantha sighed, "I've only seen her shrink some ex boyfriends, but she usually lets them go in a few days, whether she lets them grow back to normal, I have no idea..."

"But she does have growth powder" I added, "remember Krista? When we shrunk her and she grew back?"

"Yeah, but that was at her locker at school" Krista answered, but then suddenly her eyes lit up, with an idea, "We need someone we know at school to get into that locker for us"

"Even so, theyd have to know the combination..." Samantha added.

"Right..." I sighed. "You dont know, it Sam?"

"I don't think so, but I know where she keeps it" Samantha answered.

"Where?" Krista asked.

"In her backpack... she writes it down because she can't remember anything" Samantha chuckled.

"Sounds like Brittany to me..." I said, trying to hold back a laugh myself. I realized now wasn't the best time for laughing.

"So how do we get down there?" Krista asked.

"You hold on tight" Samantha said, pointing to a dangling phone cord from the table we were on, it went all the way down to the floor, but it still looked very dangerous especially since Krista was still holding me in her hand as she went over towards it.

"Hold on tight, Bob" Krista said and slipped me into her pocket before vaulting down the wire and landing on the carpet. Samantha and Krista looked at each other and nodded. The coast was clear... for now.

Samantha cautiously creeped over towards the backpack and looked inside.

"It's kinda dark" she commented, and crawled inside now to get a better look. Krista and I waited, looking up and around for Brittany to make a surprise appearance. After several seconds of papers rustling, Samantha emerged, holding a scrap of paper with the 3 digit combination in black marker.

"Sweet!" Krista exclaimed.

"Alright, now Krista, do you have your cell phone on you?" I asked.

"Yep" she said opening it up and looking down at the paper with the combination on it, "All we need to do is call Kim and have her get the growth powder..."

"But she still has to get it here..." Samantha added, "and it wont be easy to get rid of Brittany"

"It's a risk we have to take" Krista sighed, dialing Kim's number. Kim answered after a couple rings.

"Krista, whats up?" Kim asked, "Why arent you in class?"

"Because we're shrunk!"

"Who's we?"

"Well, Bobby and Brittany's sister, Samantha" Krista explained.

"She shrunk her own sister?" Kim asked.

"Yeah, she's being a total bitch" Krista commented.

"So what do you want me to do?" Kim asked.

"Go to her gym locker and get the growth powder" Krista said, "the combination is 29-13-3"

"Okay, I'll be right over... you're at Brittanys house, right?" Kim asked.

"Yeah...please hurry" Krista added, and just then we all heard thunderous footsteps followed by the door swinging open.

"Hey!!" Brittany growled, looking down at us as we cowered in fear below her. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Should we... run?" Krista asked. Samantha nodded.

Krista ran with me tucked away in her pocket and Samantha trailing behind. Brittany turned back and ran towards us at full speed.

"Quick, hide!!" Samantha said and pulled Krista behind a dresser in the living room.

We all 3 released a great sigh of relief. Hopefully we'd be able to return to normal soon.