- Text Size +
Okay, so Ive done some stupid things in my time... and Ive very often regretted them. I've made mistakes, I've done things I shouldn't have, but I usually moved on with my life pretty easily afterwards.... well not this time... and it was really such a simple mistake to make... but such a price to pay...

Anyway, this story really makes no sense when I think about it.... but I dont think it was supposed to... I think it was more or less supposed to teach me a lesson... well, I dont know....

Anyway, here it is.... you ready? You ready to know what my BIG mistake is... it's really quite stupid and something I'm sure almost EVERY teenage guy has done in their life.... I looked at a girl's chest....

Ok, I know Im immature, I know it's somewhat wrong... but still, I never thought she'd do to me what she did.... anyway.... here's how it went....

I was walking into school as usual one morning, just minding my own business, and well.... as I was walking along, let's just say certain matters distracted me... 2 matters, in fact.

See, there's this girl at my school by the name of Brittany Kaplan... mean girl, but nice knockers... so... uh, what can I say, as I walking by I snuck a glance.... but then came something NOONE could expect....

Time seemingly froze between her and I as I felt a strange sensation that made me lock up and stop moving altogether... then came the even STRANGER part....

The next thing I knew... everything was growing around me... I can't even explain it accurately... I was shrinking.... I was 5 feet, then 4 feet, then 3 feet.... I don't even know how much I had shrunk by the end of it... but I was MUCH shorter than a foot tall.

It took a few seconds for it to finally hit me that I was tiny... that I was SO much smaller than everyone and everything else... it wasn't until I felt myself lift off the ground that I saw how tiny I was....

Brittany had picked me off up the ground like an insect and brought me face to face with her now... I then let out a meek wimper...

"So..." she smiled "Enjoying yourself??"

I was still in shock for a few seconds before I could speak.

"Wh-what did you DO to me??" I asked finally... the only thing I could think of to say.

"Simply put," she sighed "I shrunk you..."

"I....I...can see that..." I gasped, looking down over Brittany's hand to see how high I was. "But.... why?"

"I think you know why..." she said sternly "You can't go around staring at girls like they're toys for your amusement...."

"Oh..." I gasped "You mean that stare I gave you... oh... no... I mean... I didn't mean that to be hurtful... I just.... I thought it was flattering... I mean, you have very nice..."

"Just shut up" she sighed at last, not interested in hearing my pleas. She then began to lower me to the ground "So, as penalty for what you did, Ive decided to leave you this tiny... for a day or 2, anyway... then the spell should wear off...."

"Wait!" I gasped, as she began to walk away now "You can't leave me this small... you can't...."

She was gone, before I could even finish my sentence... and then time started up again and I nearly fainted.

Everyone was HUGE, and their feet were coming right for me as I ducked off to the side of the hallway and clung to the outermost wall for safety. Did Brittany consider that I could DIE at this size?

So, what was I to do? I was out of breath at this point, I felt so hopeless and I knew there was no way I could survive at this size... so I decided the only solution would be to find some help... yeah, thats it... only problem was... I was too stiff to move...

End of chapter 1