- Text Size +

"Oh my god, this is terrible" Krista said, laying me down on the bench in the girls locker room "Im so sorry..."

"Not your fault..." I sighed

"Yeah but if I hadn't left you out..."

"No, I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time..." I sighed, slowly adjusting to the fact that even my shortest best friend was a giant compared to me.

"So you can NEVER get big again?" Krista asked.

"Thats what she said" I sighed "I hope I dont get squished..."

"I wont let you get SQUISHED" Krista said.

"Thanks, but I dont know what I can do... now that im little forever"I sighed.

"For some reason, I dont think she would do that..." krista said.

"Shes Brittany KAPLAN!" I screamed, still in tears.

"Hey...hey..." Krista said, frowning a bit as she looked down upon me, "Everything's going to be fine, you'll see... and something tells me there's still a cure..."

"You're always over optimistic..." I sighed.

"You want me to help you or do you want to get squished?" Krista sighed with frustration.

"Ok fine..." I grumbled, "maybe there's a cure..."

"How do you think she does it?" Krista then asked, "I mean, how do you think she shrinks people?"

"Well just now she sprinkled some kind of blue dust on me..." I told her, "But that dust just KEPT me small..."

"Hmmmm..." Krista said, getting up off her knees and beginning to pace around the locker room, "Maybe she has a dust then, that could unshrink people... maybe thats how shes doing it all..."

"Even if thats true..." I went on to say "We'd have to find the dust that cures me..."

"Yeah..." Krista said, suddenly halting in her speech. She picked me up off the bench and walked around with me towards a locker on the other side of the room, "This is her locker right here..."

"Yeah, but its locked..." I sighed.

"Yeah, but there's a crack under the door small enough for you to crawl through..." Krista suggested, knowing that I wasnt exactly keen on the idea. I glare at her for several seconds before she finally yells, "Well I dont see you coming up with any better ideas!"

So I let her put me down and I struggle to get under the crack. Even at my size, it was hard and I was even more afraid I wouldnt be able to get back through and would be trapped in her locker. It was very dark in there, as I looked around at the 4 walled prison that now surrounded me. I look straight up and see a couple sweatshirts hanging from a hook, and higher up, a couple of brasierres and tank tops, but I dont see anything of interest, until I notice a gleaming coming from the pocket of one of the black sweatshirts hanging on the hook. There was no way I could reach that. Just then I hear sounds like footsteps fading away. I grow scared and feel my heart start beating faster and faster. I no longer heard Krista's voice and then another set of footsteps appeared to grow louder.

"Krista...?" I whispered, in case someone else had been there too, "Krista???"

Just then, the door opens and Brittany's giant figure reveals itself to me, as I back away, hiding in the corner of her locker door. If she were to spot me in here, she might make me microscopic and keep me in a petri dish for the rest of my life! I ducked under the shadows of her clothes, as she casually removed the black sweatshirt from the hook. I sighed with relief as she begun to shut the door again. Just then, as I was shut back in, I heard Krista and Brittany talking, but I couldnt completely make out what was being said. After I was sure Brittany's voice had faded off for good, I shouted again

"Krista!!"

"I got it Bob!" I heard her say in a sort of loud whisper that was still able to penetrate the locker door, "You can come out now"

I crawled out slowly and Krista picked me up. In her other hand hung a silk pouch of the powder we were looking for.

"How did you get that?" I asked.

"Easily, I distracted her and took it out of her pocket" Krista said, chuckling "She isnt very smart..."

"Indeed" I said, cracking a smile myself, "So what do we do with it? I mean, we dont know what it does for sure..."

"Good point" Krista said, "But how do we test it?"

"I think I have an idea..." I said.

Okay, so it wasnt the best idea, but that afternoon, after school, Brittany was walking by, when I had Krista yank her into the janitors closet. She screamed and protested, but she couldnt escape as Krista began to sprinkle blue dust on her head.

"No!!" she screamed, slapping Krista away, but it was too late for her, as Krista slammed the door and she began to shrink shorter and shorter "Th-This cant be happening!! No!!! NOOO!!"

I almost chuckled seeing the little bitch get littler. She looked down to see how close she was to the ground, then up to see how tall Krista was now, and started to scream and bitch and throw a mini tantrum, now only a couple inches high. Krista reached down and plucked her off the ground like a bug, as she was screaming and kicking in her hand.

"Let go of me!! Put me down!!! You cant treat me like this!!" she screamed.

"Well listen," Krista yelled "You cant treat my friends like this"

She then put her down next to me. I smiled nervously, but Brittany folded her arms turned away from me.

"Hey, I dont care, Brittany" Krista said, "You want to hold a grudge, go ahead, I have all day, but just remember, youre gonna be tiny forever until you make up with him or something, now surely you must have a cure for this"

"Ok, fine" Brittany said "I do"

"Good, then youll give it to us?" Krista asked.

"Not to him"

"Well then I guess youll be small forever, have fun with that" Krista said, picking me up but not her "At least Bobby has his friends to help him, you just have rats and other things to eat you... well see ya little, small girl"

As I looked back at Brittany, I saw tears swell in her eyes, but that was the point. Krista wasnt really going to leave someone like that, even if she had deserved it, so we waited until she finally broke down.

"Ok ok!!" she screamed "Ill take you to the antidote, just take me with you!!"

So, we took her to the girls locker room where she told us to.

"Its in my locker" she sighed, "put me down and Ill get it out, its on the lower shelf where I can reach it"

So Krista put her down and she went inside her locker, coming back with a pouch of powder. She then began to run with it.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" Krista asked.

"Wouldnt you like to know?" she chuckled. She ran behind some lockers and came out normal size.

"Uh-oh..." I gasped.

"Hey!" Krista shouted, "Let him use that antidote too!!"

"I dont think so" Brittany smiled evilly "And now... youre getting shrunk!!"

Brittany threw some dust on Krista and she starting shrinking down to my size.

"Oh fudge..." Krista sighed, now miniature.

Brittany picked us both up, looking down at us and laughing. "HA HA HA, pretty resourceful Krista but you made a mistake in trusting me... I AM a bitch"

"I told you" I whispered to Krista.

TO BE CONTINUED