- Text Size +
Ugh, just my luck, I thought as I stumbled into the room that I had gone into so willingly. It was gym class, normally my worst nightmare anyway, but now even worse. I turn to head back but my heart sinks to see the door has closed to seal me inside.

I walked forward slightly and then.... BAM!

I was nearly scared out of my shoes... scratch that, I was scared as hell! Try having a giant foot land right near you. I was almost a permanent fixture on the young girls shoe sole, as the group of kids ran by, taking laps around the gym. I cowered in the nearest corner. Luckily the gym was probably the biggest room in the whole blasted school and since I was the smallest kid in the school...well Id have plenty of room to navigate.

I gasped for breath and decided to get back to my mission, but what was my mission? Where was I really planning on going? What could I do? I was tiny, and would probably stay that way, as Brittany said, another couple days, assuming she wasn't lying... oh there was no way in hell I was going to stay this small forever...

I began sulking when a large shadow was cast over me and then passed by. I looked up and gasped... holy crap, was that Krista? Krista was a good friend of mine, who I used to tease all the time that she was short. She was about 4'11, but she was now giant compared to me. I couldnt believe it! I could barely look up to see her face. At first, I cowered away, but Krista was friendly, she wouldnt hurt me... intentionally anyway, but at the same time, I was kind of embarassed to be seen by anyone like this...

I struggled with the decision but decided to go talk to her anyway, easier said than done. She leaned against the bleachers, awaiting the end of gym class. I ran over and started tugging on her pant leg. Nothing... I groaned and looked up, I then shouted her name, that kind of got her attention

"Hello??" she said, looking around, every way but down

"Down here!" I screamed, sort of afraid of the reaction I would get when or if she found me so tiny. Finally, she glanced down for a second, double took and then glanced down again.

"Bobby??" she said, her voice hushed and silent as she sort of knelt down. Even kneeling she was quite a bit larger than me. That seemed to be the general reaction to my size now, the gasped "Bobby..." with a gaze of pity and sympathy. "You're so...so...."

"Tiny? Small?" I sighed.

"Short" she said, with a chuckle.

"Ha ha, I know, sweet irony, Krista, the shorttest girl in class is now towering over me, I know..." I said, pacing around nervously. Suddenly she put her hand down in front of me, and I had to stop. I looked up at her questioningly, part afraid.

"That is so cool!" Krista chuckled and turned her hand inward a bit. I backed off a bit "Cm'here..."

She then proceeded to pick me up. I trembled as she stared down at me. This was not a good feeling, being lifted. I was about the size of her hand.

"Wow, youre like..doll size..." she said.

"Im not a doll!!" I screamed, I was ready to cry almost, all I had done was stared at a girl's breast for what, 3 seconds? This was awful "Please...put me down, keep me safe, do something, help me out, Im scared..."

"Okay okay, calm down" Krista said "I was only teasing..."

"Well its not funny..." I sighed.

"Okay okay..." she said, "Ill put you in my gym bag..."

Great. Another bag, I havent fared too well in carrying cases so far. Ive already dropped out of one purse, one pocket and now a gym bag? Krista heads into the girl's locker room to get changed. As tempted as I am to sneak a peek through the hole in the bag, I decide not to, after all, thats what got me into this mess. Wait, there's a hole in the bag?

"KRISTA! NO!!" I gasped and slipped through the hole, landing on the girls locker room floor. Whoa! They got couches here? And mirrors? Damn, it smells really nice in here. At this point Krista is nowhere to be seen, she turned a bend and I couldnt seem to catch up. What I did find around the corner however was much worse...

BRITTANY KAPLAN!!

I was standing just feet away from her as she finished dressing. I gasped as she turned my way. I was frozen stiff as she slammed her locker door shut and approached. Oh no!! She had seen me. I started to run but she knew by now who it was, after all, how many tiny guys had there been in this school? Her hands surround me, and 2 of her fingers restrain me like pliers, clutching me tightly. I scream and kick, but she has no mercy. She releases her vice grip and drops me into her cold unforgiving hand.

"Brittany...I...."

"You pervert!!" she growled, in a low voice so noone could hear her. She then carried me into a darker corner of the locker room so noone could see. I was scared as hell, my heart was racing as she knelt now and put me down in front of her. I was tempted to run under her legs to escape but she might squish me before I get the chance. All it would take is a quick flick of the wrist. She removed from her left pocket a pouch. I backed off more.

"Well Bobby..." she said, shaking her head "Youve given me no choice.... you seem to enjoy being small, huh? Using it to spy on girls in the locker room??"

"No... NO!!" I gasped, I didnt like where this was going. She then pours some of the pouch out into her palm. Its a blue sparkling dust. I really didnt like where this was going. "You dont understand...let me...explain..."

"No way, I dont listen to perverts" she says "Especially ones that are 3 inches tall and about to stay that way..."

"What?"

"Yeah the spell wouldve lasted for a couple days but once I sprinkle you with this magic dust, youll be small forever, but dont worry youll be able to spy on all the girls you want, tiny pervert!" she growled. I gasped and tried to escape but she grabbed me and held me tight. I thought I was going to die. She brought the dust closer.

"NOOO! PLEASE!!" I screamed up to her, she didnt budge, only continued to sprinkle and then I felt the cold dust "NOOOO!! PLEASE STOP!! NOOO, DONT DO THIS TO ME!!"

"For he who enjoys staring at breast, may he stay smaller than the rest... may he never stare never again, now that hes shorter than a ball point pen.... may he get a prom date never, because he will be small FOREVER!!"

Then there was a flash... I screamed through it all but it seemed it was over for me, I was stuck small... what now? I started to sob. Brittany slowly released her grip on me.

"See ya, pervert... oh wait, I wont!" she said, "Because Id need a MAGNIFYING GLASS!!"

"No, please...!" I sobbed, as she lowered me to the ground now. "Please...."

"Its too late for pleas..." she said, "Youre small forever... get used to it..."

Then she took off and faded into the distance. I broke into tears. Just then I saw Krista from behind me, she knelt down and patted me on the back with one of her fingers.

"Bobby..." she said "Whats wrong?"

"Im small forever!" I cried.

TO BE CONTINUED