- Text Size +
Okay, so let's recap... in case some of you have just started reading this... me = small... Brittany = a bitch. Basically, all you need to know is that in an ironic twist of fate, I stared some girls' boobs and my fate was to be reduced to a size SMALLER than the boobs I stared at!

I was now humiliated and forced to grovel to my now giant friends, hoping to find a place to hide out until I would regain my normal 5 foot 7 inch height. Now I found myself cowering in my friends' purse.

She had just put it down in her band class and I looked up fearfully as the band began to strum up a tune. It was so LOUD! I could feel the vibrations underneath me. The whole floor seemed to shake, but there wasnt much I could do. I cling on to the wall of the purse. It was quite crammed in here, stuck between a compact mirror and a lipstick. This was no way to live...

At the end of class is when the trouble began again. I figured, I sleep the majority of the time over the course of 2 days and hopefully wake up my old tall self, but as always in life, it cant be THAT easy!

Ashley yanks her purse up, and runs off to talk to some friends after class. I almost think she had forgotten about lil ol me, as she shows no disregard for my safety in doing this, and I find myself flipping out of the purse. I scream and yelp as loud as I can, but Ashley's too preoccupied to notice. I slide downwards in the air and grab onto the one bit of hope I have, the straps of her purse, but its useless, I lose my grip quickly and land on the hard felty floor of the band room. I was in pain, both physically and emotionally, especially when I heard the terrible sound of the band room door closing. I was locked in... AGAIN!

I couldn't believe how much I had been getting thrown around... as bad as I may have made Brittany feel when I took my little glance... I felt even worse as I had been made into a useless toy by her, and how she was even able to shrink me defied all logic but still... things, as I mentioned, would get much worse.

I should mention that I really hurt my ankle when I fell just then, I mean really hurt it. Ashley was only a little more than 5 feet tall and her purse, from where I had been was only a few feet off the floor, but you try multiplying that proportianally to my size... and it's about a 10 feet fall, equivalent to jumping out of your second story bedroom window, if not a little more. I wasn't too bad though, and in fact I was shocked I survived without too much injury.

I limped under the shade of a band chair and sighed, looking down at my wounded ankle. It wasn't broken, just hurt a lot to walk on it, but I could still walk. I decided to take a breather though, and leaned against the cold steel beam that was the chair leg.

Just then, the door clicked and began to open. I ducked behind the chair leg like a frightened kitten as I watched a huge machine roll out before me, with a cord that rattled behind it. The janitor had come into the band room with a vacuum. Well.... you all know what happens next.

My weak ankle and I limp over to the corner of the room, behind some massive bongoes, and I do mean massive, even by normal people's standards. I, however, was no longer a "normal" person, I had been made into a bug basically, a really intelligent bug that would have to find a way to not get sucked up.

I ran along the walls of the room, but see, the band room had an interesting format. While most of the floor was on the same level, that was a slightly step down. Now, this step wasn't much more than a foot but on my weak ankle and at my size... well.... you do the math.... cuz I suck at math.

The janitor continued to unravel the long vacuum cord, and plugged in the mammoth cleaning device. I retreated back to my hiding place, hoping maybe the vacuum wouldn't find me. The janitor rolled the machine forward, it's squeaky wheels sounding ominous and deadly as I awaited him to turn it on.

I decided to try going around the other way. Just then came an ear shattering noise that made thinking almost impossible. The vacuum engine boomed on and I was nearly blown away by the sound alone. I was practically frozen and I felt my ankle give out, so I knelt on one knee, hiding under the bongos, but still able to see what was going on.

I gasped a few times as the vacuum neared me, then pulled away, then neared me, then pulled away again. Okay, I get it... Im sorry, Im sorry I looked at her boobs! That's no reason to kill me!!

Sorry, sorry.... anyway, the vacuum was going to get under the bongos eventually, it was inevitable. So I forced myself up, even on my weak ankle and began to hobble away. I got 2 steps out from under the bongos when I saw the vacuum. After a brief pause I ran, yes ran, as fast as I could around to the other side of the room where there was a ramp I could run down. The vacuum motor grew louder. I wasn't sure if it was the vacuum just getting closer or my own fear just getting the best of me, but I ran down the ramp, and then felt my ankle lock up again and cowered beside the ramp, where I wasn't visible to anyone. I then got up and hobbled towards the door, but wait... I was too SMALL to open it... damn it.

The vacuum was circling back my way, but I wasn't worried anymore, I could escape it as it was going pretty slow and my main worry now was getting out of here... I just prayed that SOMEONE would show up and open the door... and they did.... but they opened the wrong door...

From the other side of the room, I heard the door open and started running towards it. Brittany, another girl named Brittany, not the same one, had come back into the band room to get some books she had left. I ran after her, having to go triple her speed to keep up. I saw my oppurtunity slipping away, so I jumped and hoped to the good lord I could make it through the closing door.

I did and I had made it out now, into the hallways, which weren't too crowded now. This whole affair had taken over 30 minutes, and I would have to be small like this for at least another couple of days. I sighed and without even thinking walked into the first door I saw crack open.

End of chapter 4-------------------------------------------------