- Text Size +
I decided to try and find Ashley, but at this point I felt dizzy and disoriented. Even though I was more than familiar with the halls of my school, seeing them from such a freaky point of view....

If I could find Ashley, though, perhaps then I could get SOME help, but I was still worried,.... what if Brittany had lied to me and I WOULDNT get back to normal size? What then? Would I just spend the rest of my life running and hiding in fear? Living off cookie crumbs and always being afraid of being stepped on? That was no way to live and I didnt plan to.... well at least, not now....

So I kept running, ducking behind people's feet and occasionally having to catch my breath. This was really not easy... it was taking me SOOO long just to cover what would normally be short distances. Luckily the next bell rings and soon enough the hallways are almost completely clear. I wait for this to happen before walking again. The next class had started but if I started walking to Ashley's next classroom by now, maybe I could get to her before the class was over in 80 minutes...

And thus, I stumbled along the hallway now, worn out, out of breath, hungry, thirsty.... just generally tired... and I definitely sick of being 3 inches tall, as everyone would imagine.

Finally, I was able to get to Ashley's classroom... but just as the bell rang -- I was too late!

Then, I ran back as far as I could in the short time before several feet began pouring out of the classrooms. Craning my head up to see these giants' faces, I saw Ashley walking out and tried running after her as fast as I could, but she was SOOO fast... and I was so tiny. I finally grabbed her pant leg, but she seemed to feel nothing as she simply dragged me along. I could feel my grip slipping off the denim, but I fought to hold on.

Finally, she seemed to stop, to tie her shoe or something. I took this oppurtunity to quickly run around to her front side and yell up to her.

"ASHLEY!!" I yelled "YO ASHLEY!!"

Finally, I saw her hesistate to continue, then look down and gasp... backing away quickly at the sight of my tiny size.

"B-Bobby?" she gasped, unable to even believe it "Is... is that you?"

"Yes..." I sighed, as she knelt down in front of me now "It's me... little ol' me...."

"But... how did....?"

"I stared at a girl's boobs!!" I just said, not feeling like explaining the whole thing again.

She chuckled as she picked me up into her hand and now stared down at me. "Serves ya right, you little pervert.... and I DO mean little...."

She then proceeded to laugh a little more before showing any concern.

"So... you alright?" she asked finally.

"I guess..." I said, trying to stand up on her hand, but falling back down to my lying position "But I just need someone to be kept safe.... until a couple days... supposedly this will wear off...."

"Hmmm..." Ashley said, "How about my purse?"

"What?"

"I could keep you in my purse...." she went on "I have to get to class anyway so..."

Next thing I knew, I was dropped into her purse, among the makeup and her giant cell phone. There really wasn't much room for me anyway, but I decided to live with it. It was safer than being on the ground, for all to step on.

Then, she took me down to her locker and put the purse, with me in it, inside.

"WAIT!" I shouted "You can't leave me in here..."

"Oh, its fine...." Ashley said "It's only for a little while... I have lunch now... I never bring my purse, so I'll just leave you in there for a while...."

"FINE..." I sighed "But bring me back some food...."

"Ok" she replied cheerfully and slammed the locker door in my face.

So now I was in the dark.... and it was pretty dark in Ashley's purse anyway, but there was almost no light to break through that darkness now, except for the small amount of light that crept through the grates in her locker door. I couldn't believe any of this... but I figured as long as there was nothing else to do... to take a nap.

I woke, about an hour later and I was moving now, and could see some light peek through the purse. I mustve overslept and Ashley was taking the purse to her next class. I looked to my side to a see a small cookie crumb but it was about half the size of my whole body now! I grabbed it excitedly and started to eat, when I felt her  drop her purse finally.  I was in band class now...

Oh well, I sighed, things could be worse.