- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first story on this website. I will be grateful for any criticism. Tell me what do you think about the main idea and how can I improve it.

Kylie, Kate and Emilia were young girls who very loved to feel a power and superiority over other people especially over men. So, they were extremely happy to be invited to so called Giantess Academy, the place where women studied how to humilate, mock and kill little people, shrink them to ant-sized specks, destroy their houses and lives, eat them alive and much more. Now the girls were here, in the office of Giantess Academy. All their dark desires were going to become a reality! All three women were continually thinking about that now. The only thing left for them to do was to pass an acceptance test to be enrolled in the academy of their dreams. While they were waiting for an invitation to the test they were dreaming:

Kylie (thoughts): The time is ticking. Wait for me tiny bugs! I am given a unique chance to become powerfull giantess! But... I am afraid to fail an acceptance test...

Kate (thoughts): Don't worry, Kate! You should pass all tests! Shit, I do not want to be a regular woman for the rest of my life! I want guys to be afraid of me, worshipping me! I hope that the coming test will not be hard to pass... I very hope...

Emilia (thoughts): What are these girls doing here?? I see uncertainty in their eyes... Do they really want to be all-powerfull goddesses like me or not? Only girls as strong, confident and sexy as me deserve to be a goddess! And I will! So, I have some time now to come up with an idea of how to crush my poor brothers after the first day in the academy.

Suddenly darkness fell around. Kylie and Kate were scared by that but not Emilia.

Emilia (thoughts): "Oh my goddess! It is starting! YES!!"

Several seconds later each girl was surrounded by enormously high walls standing far away. Kate and Kylie began to look around nerveusly whereas Emilia shouted triumphally: 'What are we waiting for?? Let's go!!"
Each girl was in her own huge cell surrounded by tremendous walls. In fact these cells were big round arenas. Each arena contained a giant black rectangle hanging on the wall. It looked like sort of a very big screen. Emilia looked down. The floor of the arena was sandy and had great amount of tiny sand houses and even castles. The bigger ones were as tall as Emilia's high heels and the smaller ones were slightly shorter than Emilia's big toenail.

Emilia: Oh... It's... It's amazing!!! I know what to do! I am going to wait for instructions for at most 10 seconds! After that I will start to crush these tiny bastards!!! In know you are there, hiding from me in your poor houses! Stupid little things!! Your death is very close!! Hahahahaha!

Unlike Emilia, two other girls had been confused and scared by surrunding giant walls so that they even did not notice small sandy buildings around their feet.
Suddenly the enormous screens handing on the walls of each arena turned on. Giant female face appeared. Then very loud voice started speaking.

Regina: Hi girls!!! Wanna be powerful and independent? Welcome to Giantess Academy! My name is Regina, I will check your talents and skills!

While Kylie and Kate were silently looking at the giant face on the screens, Emilia was counting down her last 2 seconds.

Regina: I have teleported you from the office to our arenas! So, listen the rules of the game!!!

Emilia discovered that a tremendous amount of ant-sized people had suddenly appeared on the arena's floor. Tiny people were nerveusly running in all directions. She started walking in the direction of a dense congestion of running people calmly but very confidently.

Regina: You, three girls, will compete against each other!! Only one of you will be enrolled in the academy! Two others ...

Pause...

Emilia (completed Regina's phrase): Will die...

Having said this Emilia trumped her high heel sandal down immediately crushing about one hundred of tiny screaming people.

Regina: Will die!!!

Emilia: Like these ants under my foot!!! YES! YES! YES!!!
Meanwhile Kate and Kylie had been shocked by Regina's last words.

Regina: I have also teleported about 100 millions of ant-sized men and boys in each arena!!! Each of these pathetic creatures is equipped with "is-alive" sensor so I can count how many you can crush in 10 minutes!!! Oh, sorry, not only crush!!! All ways of killing are allowed!!! JUST SHOW THEM WHO IS MORE POWERFUL!!! Crush these men! Kill these men! Make a good show for me!!! And remember that if you not satisfy me by killing these helpless creatures, I WILL KILL YOU ALONG WITH THEM!!!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW BIG I AM COMPARED TO YOU??? I AM AS BIG FOR YOU AS YOU ARE FOR THESE MINUSCULE BOYS!!!! NOW LET'S START!!! YOU HAVE ONLY 10 MINUTES!!! START KILLING!!!

To that moment Emilia had already crushed about two thousands of tiny people. What about Kate and Kylie... They were greatly scared and afraid to be killed by Regina. They rushed to trample tiny under their sandals.


Emilia (thoughts): I don't want to crush these puny things withoug pleasure only to overplay other girls. I wanna enjoy these moments... I wanna feel power over them... Moreover I am so confident that I will win those stupid girls!!! Who are they compared to me?? They only deserve to be crushed under my heels!!!

While Kate and Kylie were runing here and there nerveusly killing tiny people, Emilia was sufficiently calm but extremely confident in her victory.

Emilia: Tiny pathetic ants! Immediately run and stand in fron of my sexy high heel sandal!!! Then get on your knees and wait for me to crush you!!! In 10 seconds I wanna see one thousand of you in front of my foot!!! I promise to crush you quickly and painlessly by one good strike of my giant foot!! Otherwise you will die in pain and terror! Believe me, quick death is the best way for you to go out of this hell!!!
Then she closed her eyes and started to count 10 seconds.

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter is not completed yet, but I hope that you like it.