- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter tags: vore, unaware

After Chinatsu finished washing the blood that got stuck to her sock, they all sat on their cushions around the table.

“So, what do we do now?” Akari asked, excited.

“First things first… “ Kyouko announced, enjoying the attention she got “Before a full course meal, there always is the appetizer, so we eat one each! ”

“Eeeeeh? aren’t they, like, dirty and stuff?” Chinatsu complained.

“Not at…” Akari started before being interrupted by the  overly excited Kyouko

“Not at all, my dear kouhai! In fact, they keep themselves extremely clean, so they can’t even make you sick! As a demonstration… “

 

She leaned on the table, hovering her pale hand on the bowl full of tiny people, giggling as she saw the numerous crowd scurrying away from the gigantic fingers. After she teased them a bit moving her hand around, making it unclear who was going to be taken, she plucked a random one up, and neared it to her face.

After a dramatic pause, she suddenly threw it up into the air and opened her mouth, facing up “Aaaah…”

The tiny flew up, and he understood what was going on only when his ascent stopped and started falling down. He screamed as he zoomed past her white teeth and landed on her soft, gigantic slimy tongue.

Then the blonde girl closed her lips, and after swishing the little man inside, she swallowed it whole.

 

“Yummy!” She exclaimed, smiling “Next up, Akari!” 

“Yaaay! It has been a while since i ate one!”

She directly went to pick up a small child. “The youngest ones are small but they’re the yummiest!” She explained, as she slowly placed him on her titanic tongue and retracted him into her mouth. 

“Mmmmmm” She joyfully squealed, savoring the taste, as his high-pitched screams could be faintly heard as he struggled for his life, until he was gulped down.

 

“That was… different” Yui commented, with a creeped out expression.

“Whaaa? I thought everyone does this, don’t they?” Akari stuttered, embarassed.

Kyouko smiled cruelly “Don’t worry Akari-chan, it’s not you. In fact, they are the ones that are weird!” She exclaimed triumphantly.

“Now, your turn!” She said, pointing at the dark haired girl. “No way, i’ll pass” The other one answered, shaking her head “I’m not good with bugs”

Kyouko pouted “But they’re not insects! They’re very much like humans” she muttered

“Aw come on, Yui-chan! They really taste very good, trust me! Here, open up” Akari said, extending her hand towards Yui’s face, with a tiny tightly secured between her fingers.

The other girl drew back a little, and looked at the miniature human. It was a woman, and she was crying her eyes out. Their eyes met for a few seconds, until Yui brushed her friend’s hand away saying “No, i can’t. I don’t really like the idea of eating alive something, it’s too cruel for me”

“Ufufufu” Kyouko chuckled with a hand on her mouth, with a smug expression “Looks like Yui’s not up to the task… “ She teased

“Cut it out” The dark haired girl muttered, causing the opposite reaction.

Kyouko got up and got behind her friend, continuing to smile smugly. “Look at it this way: they are pests, and their nest was discovered. So, one way or another, they will have to die. I think that instead of being terminated by some pesticide or something, they would actually prefer ending up in the belly of a cute girl like you, wouldn’t they…” The blonde continued teasing, starting to poke at her tummy with her index finger.

“I said cut it out!” Yui barked, hitting lightly her friend on her forehead with a chop. 

“Ouch! You’re no fun” Kyouko pouted.  But when her dark haired friend turned, she rapidly threw a couple of tinies into her teacup.

 

“Well, too bad. It’s Chinatsu’s turn!” The blonde exclaimed

“No, i mean, i…” The pink haired girl stuttered, flapping her arms around in panic, as the blonde approached her.

“Oooh? You wouldn’t disappoint Yui’s expectation, would you?” 

The reaction was immediate: “Gimme the bowl!” the pink haired girl exclaimed, her eyes sparkling.

Kyouko grinned. “It’s too easy” she thought. In the meantime, she caught with the corner of her eye that Yui had picked up her teacup and was going to drink from it.

 

The tinies inside of it knew all too well what was going to happen, so they tried desperately to swim in the opposite direction of the looming gigantic face that seemed to increase in size as it got near.

At less than half an inch, it wouldn’t have been difficult to spot them in the tea, but Yui had the habit of closing her eyes when she drank, so their desperate struggles went unnoticed.

When the cup touched her lips, the tinies felt the entire structure tilt and the gravity shifted. Eventually, they were swept by the current and swallowed whole by the giant girl.

 

“This tea is good, did you buy a different type this time, Chinatsu-chan?” she asked.

“Oh, not really, Yui-senpai! Just the usual” The other girl responded, blushing

“I see” Yui muttered, thinking, oblivious of the desperate struggles and cries of suffering of the tiny men inside her stomach.

 

Chinatsu picked up a random tiny and studied it. He looked terrified, but instead of looking at her he was shouting something in the direction of the bowl.

Well, she DID see a child clinging onto him when she picked him up. Maybe it was his son.

“Whatever” the giant girl thought “It’s not like i care about their feelings, even if they have some, after all i never did when i squished them under my feet at home. Right now, i need to impress Yui-Senpai!”

“Thanks for the meal” she announced, before throwing the screaming tiny into her mouth.  His screams were cut short as her tongue swiftly positioned him on her molars and she started chewing.

“So it DOES taste good” she thought, surprised. “It’s sweet” she commented, still slowly chewing and savoring the taste.

 

“Bzzzt!” Kyouko exclaimed, making a X with her arms. “You’re supposed to swallow them when they’re still alive! How are you going to feel them squirming when they’re going down?”

“But how am i going to feel the taste?” Chinatsu inquired, confused.

“Well, they still taste pretty good even if you don’t chew, although it’s a bit less intense” the blonde explained “but the best part is when you feel them wiggling and squirming as you swallow them and fall into your stomach! Now try with another one!”

“Alright” The pink haired answered, and quickly took another tiny. Incidentally, the one she picked up was the terrified child that got separated by his father shortly before.

When Chinatsu opened her mouth with her eyes closed, he gazed into the gigantic cave. It looked dark and wet, and her breath was warm. When she moved him towards her awaiting maw, he noticed small details on her shining white teeth. There were some blood spatters here and there, and down in the back, he saw a severed arm that got stuck between her molars and wasn’t swallowed with the rest of his father’s body.

As Chinatsu closed her mouth, he screamed in horror. Almost immediately, the giant girl tilted her head to place him in the back of her mouth, right in front of her eager throat, and swallowed him.

 

The other girls could see the tiny bulge on her neck that hid the tiny as he fell through her esophagus.

After a few seconds of silence, Chinatsu exclaimed, excited “I can feel him! It’s so weird!”.

“So how is it?” Kyouko asked, eager to know her opinion, with her eyes sparkling.

“Hmmm” The other girl muttered, putting a finger on her chin and closing her eyes, in a thinking pose. “It’s definitely not unpleasant, but i’ve yet to decide if i like it. I think i’ll need some more in order to decide” She said, extending her hand towards the bowl.

“Hold your horses, Chinatsu-chan! Before that, i must show you something else that i have been practicing at home for a while now…"

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you liked this chapter!
The next one will be focused on feet