[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

It's the season of the tinies! The girls in the Amusement Club have to deal with an infestation in their club room, and with the guidance of their club president, they'll exterminate them without fail, in the most entertaining way possible.

I just finished watching Yuru Yuri and imagined this scenario, i hope you'll find it to your liking! If you're not familiar with this show, just go watch an episode or a random video on youtube, you won't regret it and you'll get the gist of the characters in no time! It doesn't really matter if it's a random episode because it doesn't really have a plot to follow.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 5191 Read: 13647
Published: January 05 2019 Updated: February 22 2019

1. Chapter 1: Spring means Tinies! by Iron_Gauntlet [Reviews - 1] (1124 words)

 

Yuru yuri characters

 

The girls in this chapter are the 4 main girls, the ones in this picture 

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/allthetropes/images/d/de/YuruYuriCast_2068.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170321013025

From left to right: Yui, Kyouko, Akari and Chinatsu

Now, a bit of character introduction

Toshinou kyouko: She is the founder of the amusement club. Goes so wild that no one can keep up with her, but it's not as if anyone even tries in the first place, so it's ultimately no big deal. She is actually an otaku who creates her own doujinshi of Mirakurun, an anime character that greatly resembles Chinatsu. She is quite kinky.

Akaza Akari: she is a polite red-haired girl who is supposedly the main protagonist of the series. However, due to her rather small presence and plain personality, she is often forgotten about or pushed into the background. Kyouko and Yui are her childhood friends, while Chinatsu, Sakurako and Himawari are her classmates. 

Funami Yui: a cool-headed girl with dark hair who often acts as the voice of reason, Yui is the childhood friend of Akari and Kyouko. She enjoys video games and is shown to be a good cook, leaving Chinatsu obsessed with her food (and her). She is a reliable friend and lives alone in an apartment complex, and although she won't admit it, she tends to feel lonely when others, particularly Kyouko, aren't around. Although generally quiet, she will sometimes burst into stifled laughter upon hearing Ayano's puns.

Yoshikawa Chinatsu: Akari's pink-haired classmate who originally wanted to join the Tea Ceremony Club, but ended up joining the Amusement Club as the Tea Ceremony Club was already abolished. She is often chased after by Kyouko due to her resemblance to the anime character Mirakurun, though she herself has a passionate crush on Yui, whom she often fantasizes about. While generally cute, benevolent and fun-loving, especially in the presence of Yui, she tends to be selfish and occasionally shows dark thoughts.

I'll introduce the other characters in the chapters they'll eventually appear in

 

 

 

 

 

2. Chapter 2: Appetizing Appetizers by Iron_Gauntlet [Reviews - 0] (1373 words)

Chapter tags: vore, unaware

3. Chapter 3: Foot Pets by Iron_Gauntlet [Reviews - 0] (1351 words)

I finally found the time to update this story, hope it was worth the wait