- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I finally found the time to update this story, hope it was worth the wait

“First, let’s sit in a circle here!” Kyuko pointed to the floor next to the table, and the other girls obliged, some more eager than others.

When they were all sitting, the blonde shoved a hand in the bowl and grabbed roughly a fistful of tiny people and placed them in the center, and then removed her socks, motioning to the others to do the same. Puzzled but curious, the three others did so.

 

“Now what?” Chinatsu asked, mildly annoyed. “Watch and learn, my disciples!” Kyouko said, visibly excited, and then turned to face the terrified group of people with a smug grin “You have two options: you either come over here and lick and massage our feet, or we eat you. Be quick”

This revelation had different reactions, both from the giant middle schoolers and the tiny people: Akari started to giggle, humored by the idea, while Chinatsu instead looked more disgusted than happy; Yui first turned pale as a blanket and immediately after blushed, muttering something along the lines that her feet must stink after a long day at school or whatever.

 

Seeing that the crowd seemed a bit too terrified to move, the giant blonde decided to give them a little nudge, so she lunged forward and squished between two fingers a random person. " I meant now" she added, sucking on her blood spattered digits.

The execution had the effect she desired: they all broke running, distributing themselves between the 4 pairs of young feet.

When the first touched Chinatsu’s sole, she istinctively slammed her foot down, pulverizing him completely “Eeewww it tickles!”

“You’ll get used to it in no time, trust me!” Said Akari, whose feet were already invaded by the little people. Instead of keeping her soles up, she kept her feet down, so that they could easily reach the flesh between the toes and the arch, which were the areas she preferred to have worshipped.

The redhead purred, deep in bliss, but noticed that some were slacking off, so she plucked one and threw him in her mouth, and swallowed. Then she smiled at the terrified crowd “I’ll eat everyone who won’t do a good job, so you better put some effort into it!”.

The licking intensified, and she relaxed, enjoying the sensation of tiny beings wiggling between her toes and within her stomach. Chinatsu quickly imitated her friend, soon coming to appreciate the feeling as well.

 

In the meantime, Yui wasn’t exactly feeling comfortable: she was keeping her feet with her toes up, so the only part that was touching the ground, and therefore accessible to the tinies, were her heels.

At first it seemed like a good idea, as she didn’t want people to worship her feet, but soon came to realize that she couldn’t move them without smushing some of them. So she was forced to stay like that unable to move, and the position was beginning to feel uncomfortable.

To make things worse, some tinies were beginning to climb on her soles and it was tickling quite a bit. Sure, she could ask for help but her pride didn’t allow her, so she decided to endure it.

 

Kyouko, instead, was already bored of the “normal” way of worshipping that Akari and Chinatsu were using, so she raised slightly her feet, and ordered, smiling “Crawl under them and kiss the bottom”. It took a couple of executions to convince the desperate group to walk to their obvious doom but in the end the blonde was satisfied, for the moment.

 

After a few minutes, most of the tinies on the floor were either smeared on the girls soft feet or eaten, but Yui’s group was pretty much untouched. Actually, they all climbed on the middle schooler feet, knowing that she didn’t want to kill them.

Kyouko understood the situation and saw that the dark haired girl was basically on the verge of tears, so she decided to have some fun. She brought down her feet, squishing everyone that had crawled under them, and stood up, with a smug grin on her face

 

“My my, you seem to be in quite the predicament my dear Yui, could it be that you need my help?”

The other girl shot her an angry look, and muttered “… i have the situation under control”

“Fufu, i think instead that you’re about to snap, aren’t you? Why don’t you show me how you can free yourself without my help?”

“Yeah i think i’ll do just that. You tinies, get down from my feet, now!” But they didn’t obey: they knew full well that if they did they would most likely be killed by the others.

After a few seconds of silence, Yui murmured “… Please help me to get rid of the tinies”

Triumphantly, Kyouko smiled and took hold of her friend’s ankle, keeping it at eye level “Bon appetit!” she exclaimed, licking her lips.

“What do you think you’re doing!” The dark haired girl shouted, turning red as a tomato for the embarrassment

“I thought you wanted me to free you from the pests, did you change your mind?” The blonde pouted, knowing full well she had Yui in her palm. It wasn’t often that she could toy with her friend like this, so she wanted to take advantage of it.

 

“… Please do” Yui surrendered, taking a mental note of bashing Kyouko’s head later for this.

 

Kyouko neared slowly her face to her friend’s foot, smiling cruelly at the tiny people hanging to it. Then, she stuck out her tongue and started lapping at the soft and pale sole, until nobody remained. 

When she started sucking on the toes, Chinatsu quickly got hold of the other foot and exclaimed, blushing “L-Let me help you Yui-senpai!” and started licking as well.

At that point Yui was pretty much dying of embarrassment, her face as red as it could get. To tell the truth, having her feet licked wasn’t a bad feeling at all, and she was starting to get slightly aroused.

 

“Ooooookay i think that’s enough, thank you” she exclaimed in the end yanking her legs away from their grips, her breath slightly heavy.

Chinatsu swallowed the few people she had in her mouth, and commented “Your feet were absolutely delicious Senpai!”, which caused Yui to get even redder. Then they all noticed that Kyouko didn’t say anything yet, which was quite unexpected given the situation.

 

The reason was quickly clear when the blonde slowly opened her mouth, revealing a screaming terrified crowd on her tongue. “You managed to gather them all in your mouth without eating any of them! That’s amazing Kyouko-chan!” Akari exclaimed, impressed.

The girl smiled, and uttered something like “uash is” (Watch this), and tilted her head back slowly, still keeping her mouth open. The group of tiny people inside could do nothing as the wet cave shifted and gravity pulled them towards the dark tunnel of her throat.

At first some of them managed to grab on something, but they were so many that the weight sent them tumbling. After the first started to free fall screaming in her huge throat, she started gulping.

There were so many that it took three swallowing motions to send them all to her gigantic stomach. She turned to her friends, who were looking at her with wide eyes

“I’ll never get tired of eating them” Kyouko commented, caressing her tummy.

 

Unnoticed by the four girls, a small group of tinies had somehow escaped from the circle of feet and was sprinting for the door “We’re almost there! Don’t give up!” the first screamed, holding in his arms a crying child who had seen his mother squished between Akari’s toes in front of him.

When they almost reached it, the sliding door swung open, and they barely had the time to react before a huge dark shadow reached them.

“TOSHINO KYO… "

*Squish*

"oh i think i stepped on something…” 

 

The four girls turned and smiled cheerfully to greet the newly arrived girls

Chapter End Notes:

Who might they be?