- Text Size +

The days were long, dark, and lonely. It had been a week of moving and darkness and I still don't know what I am. I suddenly feel movement from under me and light begins to flood in.

I see this man covered in tattoos and piercings. I really hope I don't join those piercings I think to myself. He lifts me up and sets me and some bar filled with other piercings.

"Hey look we got a new guy."

"I bet he doesn't last long."

I ignore the other piercings and let them continue to talk about my fate as I get acquainted with my surroundings. The shop looks new and clean there is a mixture of men and women who look to be college-aged. I then hear a scream next to me as a piercing gets lifted off the bar I'm on. I see the women on the table ahead of me look in awe as the man hands the piercing over. The man helps her put the piercing on the women and she's gone.

I could only imagine what that piercing was thinking. Hopefully, its new owner will be nice to it. I continue to what people get tattoos and piercing for what felt like hours when suddenly I see a young women point at me. I begin to freak out as the man walks over and picks me up.

I'm handed over to the women and I see her dark eyes stare me down.

"Yes, he'll do."

"Do you want it to be out on?" 

"No, it'll be more fun at home."

I really become nervous after she said this, what does she mean? 

After she pays for me she takes me out to her car and places me in the cupholder. She doesn't look at me as she takes us home. 

We quickly get back to her apartment and I'm taken to her bedroom. She still hasn't talked to me as she begins to put me on her belly button. 

"Man I'm horny." I hear her say above me. She gets up and walks over to her dresser and opens it. I watch her pull out a large dildo and some action figures. I can't help but feel bad for them as I hear them scream for mercy. She then gets back on her bed and lubes up her dildo, after that she grabs one of her pillow and tapes an action figure down to it.

"I hope you guys are watching what happens when you talk bad about me. 

She lays the pillow down on the bed and lifts herself over it. I watch in horror as she begins to hump and grind her pussy all over the pillow with the action figure on it. I can hear both the pillow and action figure yell and yell as the woman goes down on them. After one minute the woman finally stops and grabs her dildo. She furiously inserts the dildo into herself.

I scream as she uses someone to pleasure herself just inches away from me. She soon reaches her climax and she begins to calm down. She lays there as I smell what just happened. 

I see her arm go past me and her fingers wipe her pussy. I then see the hand come down onto me, she wipes her juices all over me and I begin to cry in my head. I see her grab a tissue out of a box and continued to cry as she used it to clean herself and her bed up. She then brought the tissue down to take the juices off of me. I could only listen as the tissue pleaded for her to end it all. 

She tossed him away after everything was cleaned up and she put all her toys away. She then got out a clean thong and put it on. She then looked down at me. 

"You'll love being with me."

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the wait. Please leave a review giving me some suggestions for a future chapter.