- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Explanation: When you die your soul is put into an object. When an object is destroyed the soul is transferred into another object. If an object is abandoned then the soul remains trapped within the object. People are also able to talk to objects with devices they get at birth. The device is automatically turned off when put into the child. The parent can decide when they want to tell their children, the parent doesn't have to tell their children at all. However, the child will eventually find out their own way.

I knew my life would suck as soon as I woke up in my new body. I was in what looked like a store for woman in a mall. I was surrounded by other panties. So I figured I too, was a pair of panties. After waiting a couple of hours a woman grabbed me from above, she took me to the cashier and I was placed in a bag with a couple other pairs of panties. 

"Did anyone get a good glimpse of this woman?"

"No it all happened so fast I couldn't see who was actually buying me."

"Damn, well, what was your name kid."

"It was Thomas."

"How much objects have you been Thomas."

"This is my first one last I remember I was driving home from a high school football game. Next thing I know I'm in some store being sold to a woman."

"Yeah none of us know how we died only the memories before it. Names Henry by the way."

Their conversation was quickly stopped as the bag they were thrown into the car in the seat next to the lady.

"Does anyone know if she has her device on?" 

"I don't think so I've been yelling at her when she first picked me up, so either she's ignoring us or her device is off."

The car ride home was silent after that as the pairs of panties were thinking about their future. When they finally reached the house the lady grabbed the panties and took them inside to her room.

"Honey, I'm home can you come down real quick?"

We were silent as the heard the stomping of feet.

"Want do you want Mom?"

"I finally got you some new panties, after I saw the condition of your old panties I went and got you some more, can you please take these upstairs?"

"Yes, Mom."

As the girl went up the stairs she stared down into the bag.

"Please don't use me, I'm a human just like you," yelled Thomas from within the bag.

"I don't like it when my objects talk to me, you all will be learning that very fast."

This shut Thomas up as we were taken into the girl's room and put into a drawer full of panties.

"Now who was the one who talked to me, I'm going to have to punish you for that."

It was dead silent from within the panty drawer.

"Fine, if no one wants to speak up I'll just have to randomly throw someone away."

"It was me," Thomas finally said.

The girl didn't say anything as she took him out of the drawer and shut it. The only thing you can hear is the soft crying coming from the back of the drawer.

"Who's the one crying," said Henry.

"That's her dildo, he was a kid who died at 12, he was no idea what's going on and is used all the time. It's sad, it's his first time as well."

"Man, why doesn't the girl just leave him alone he's only a child."

"She has no idea all the objects sound the same."

There was a loud noise as the drawer was being opened again and a pair of panties was tossed in and the drawer closed again.

"Thomas is that you?"

"No, who's Thomas?"

"He's also a pair of panties, the girl took him not too long again."

"Yeah, I saw him she took me off and put him on, said something about punishment."

The drawer once again opened and a long arm reached into the back of the drawer. She grabbed the dildo and began to pull him out.

"NOOOOO, PLEASE NOT AGAIN."

The drawer shut and the only thing the panties could hear was pleasureful sounds.

Thomas:

 I was scared out of my mind as she carried me into the bathroom. she took her panties off and began to pull me up. When I hit the pussy I felt the blast of heat from her ass and pussy. It was the worst feeling ever as I was stretched to fit the girl's body.

"This is what happens when you talk to your owner."

I was stretched out even more as she jumped onto her bed. I began to cry as her hand violated my space as she rubbed her pussy. This lasted for about five minutes before she went to her drawer. I heard her open the door and some other object scream and the drawer close. She walked over to her bed and bend over, I was stretched to my limit over her ass. She grabbed a box of condoms and dropped them onto the bed. She pulled out a condom as it began to yell.

"What are you going to do to me?" said the condom.

"You're going to be my little playmate tonight."

The girl pulled me away from her wet pussy and I was left to watch on her bed. She began to put the condom onto the crying dildo and pulled it closer and closer to her pussy.

"NOOOOOOO" screamed both the condom and the dildo.

I stared in disbelief as she put the dildo in and out again and again. After ten minutes of this, she began to cum all over the dildo. She pulled the condom off and I watched as she tossed the crying condom into her trashcan. I began to yell as she reached for me. She pulled me to her pussy and began to clean herself and her bed. She put me back on and she patted me.

"Thanks for the new panties Mom."

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed. Leave some suggestions as to what you would like to see next.