- Text Size +

I never thought about my life after death. I always liked to talk to my objects but I never dreamed that I would one day be one. But one day it did, I woke to the deadly silentness in my new body. What had I become? Hopefully not something that I always used. I loved to torture my objects, and what I did to those objects is something I wish to never experience. 

While I was lost in thought we began to move and shake. No one talked as we were shipped to our new location. 

"I really hope we aren't what I think we are."

"What are you talking about."

"I was once a tissue it was the worst experience of my life, I could only sit in my box as I heard the screams of those above me being used. It just so happened that a man owned us. I would occasionally hear the moans of the man and later the screams of the tissues being pulled out to clean up."

"How do you know we're tissues."

"I remember the feeling when you are stuck in an object that long and you go through hell every day you don't forget that."

I silently laughed in my head as I thought of all the things I used to do to tissues. It was so ironic.

Light filled our box and the worst was confirmed. I could see the white tissues above me. Some of the tissues began to whimper as their fate was decided. They could now only hope for a fast death. I could hear a someone yell above me as someone was pulled out. 

This went on for almost a week. As the screams above me got louder I knew my time would come soon.  

I was thinking about my old life when a heard another tissue get pulled but this one was close.

"PLEASE DON'T TAKE HER."

"What's happening?" I said to the tissue above me.

"He....he took her away. He's sitting on his bed with his dick out. He has her on his thigh as......as...he........"

"Spit it out what's he doing."

"I think he's gonna cum on her."

The tissue above began to cry as she watched her only friend in her new life about to get cum blasted all over her. I listed on what was happening outside my box. I could hear him moaning, I then heard a loud shout and immediately following a moan as the man climax. 

"NOOOOOO, NOT ME TOO."

All of a sudden a flash of bright light hit me as the world around me appeared in my eyes. I could see the man holding a tissue in his hand as he lowered it to his dick. 

"Don't yell you're going to love this, then you can join your friend in my trashcan." 

He began to clean all the cum that didn't get in the another tissues body with the clean one. I watched him bring the tissue down his hard dick and into his pubes. He then tossed the tissue into a trash can nearby as he laughed. 

"I hope you enjoyed the show little tissue. Don't worry I'll go easy on you."

I began to cry as I wondered if this is what the objects I used before felt. I regret using all those objects as I laughed and mocked them. 

After a day of watching this man go in and out of his bedroom. My time was up, the man walked over to me and I could see the bulge in his pants. He looked at with an evil look, I knew he had some plans for me.

"I hope you're are ready as I am." He pulled me out of my box, and as I looked behind me I realized I didn't see any tissue come out behind me.

"Oh, looks like you're the lucky tissue." I wondered what that meant.

"Well, let's get started." He took off his pants and pulled his computer out, I couldn't see what he was looking at as he sat me on his thigh. I watched as he pumped his dick over and over again. I wanted to cry but I couldn't as I was in so much shock. 

His hand began to move at a fast rate and he began to moan. I hoped he wanted to use me but I knew that wouldn't happen. I needed to accept that I would be used and thrown away. I screamed out as a large hand grabbed me and pulled me to his dick. He pressed me against it and I began to taste the precum already built up on top. 

"OHHHH, TAKE IT." The load hit me at once. I tasted the salty-bleach cum as it soaked my body. The cum kept on coming, I was sobbing out of control as the man pulled me off, the leftover cum spilled down his shaft. I run up and down the man's shaft as I cleaned his cum up. The man sat me down and I thought my suffering was done. But he picked me up again and held me to his face. 

"I hope you don't mind but I have no tissues left and I don't go back until a couple of days. What was he talking about I thought? 

"It looks like I'll be using you for the time being. I bet you can't wait." No, he was lying just to mess with me, he was messing with me. My body filled with sticky cum was set down back in the box, now all I could do was wait until I was used yet again.

"Hopefully you don't expire, I'm gonna need you the rest of the week."

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Leave some suggestions for a future story.