- Text Size +

I never liked to have my device on. It also disgusted me to think that everything I use has a human soul within it. But nevertheless, I still need to use these objects in my everyday life. This includes things like tampons. I don't get how people can talk to their tampons before they use them, do they not get they are humans too?

It had been nearly a month since my last period and I knew I had to get some new tampons soon. I went to my local store to get some. When I walked into that place I saw all the objects there doomed to be bought and used. I walked over to the tampon aisle and looked at all the boxes full of tampons. As I stood there trying to decide on a box I saw another woman standing in the aisle across from mine talking to some object.

"Any of you want to come home with me?" said the woman with her kids in the cart. "You'll love keeping my kids clean."

When I looked to see what she was talking to I only saw a bunch of diapers on shelves. I quickly realized what was happening and was disgusted. Why would you want to talk to the diapers your kids use? I wanted to get out of here fast so I grabbed a box and bought them. 

When I finally got home I put them away in my cabinet and went to bed. The next day I woke up feeling sore and I knew my period was about to begin. Good thing I bought those tampons yesterday, I thought. I went into my cabinet and grabbed my box of tampons. I grabbed one randomly and took off the protective wrapping over it. I looked at it and felt bad, but I needed to relieve my needs. I went over the toilet and held the tampon above my vagina, I inserted the tampon in and pulled my panties and pants back up. 

The Tampons:

I woke up in pure darkness. I realized I was not alone as many people began to speak. "What is this?" I sat in silence as I heard the other people talk and try to figure out what was happening. Our cage was shaking as I felt it being moved about. I heard lots of noises happening outside our cage. After some more rummaging I could've sworn I heard a car starting. This noise continued for another fifteen minutes when it finally stopped. We began to move once again when it stopped only two minutes later. 

Nothing happened for a long time and all the people in the cage were beginning to figure out what was happening. "We must have died. We have to be an object." 

"The only question is what are we?" In the distance, I heard some stomping beginning to get louder and louder. "Looks like we're about to find out." Light flooded our cage and we could all see what we had become.

"Oh, no." A giant hand reached down into our cage and grabbed a tampon. The tampon began to scream and plead for the woman to choose someone else. But his screams were for nothing as our cage was closed and we were in darkness yet again.

No one talked for the next few hours as everyone was in so much shock. The only noise we could hear was the quiet whimpering of a couple of the tampons. 

After what felt like an infinity light flooded out the cage. We saw a large eye look down at us, and soon a hand descended down and began to reach for me. I accepted my fate and waited for the hand to take me to my destination. she sat me down on the toilet and I watched as she pulled out a bloodied tampon and said, "This damn thing only lasted me a couple of hours."

I stared in disbelief as she tossed the old tampon into the toilet. I knew it was my time soon. The woman grabbed me and lower me below her pussy. He was shot into the pussy and he immediately smelled and tasted the pussy. The last thing he heard was "Hopefully I have enough tampons to last me these next few days."

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to leave suggestions for a future story.