- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Introduction
Two years passed since I shrunk on my family’s farm.By now, no one is stills looking for me,or even thinking about me.So,alone and scared I had to survive by myself .I had to deal with the animals, the weather and the people working here.This is no easy feat for although I have food from the crops we grow i found myself in many dangerous situations.
But none as dangerous as the most recent one.My family is quite rich and this farm had been ours for a long time and recently my entire family decided to move in the old house on the farm wich was big enough to harbor all 20 of them. That’s right my parents,brothers and sisters,cousins,aunts and uncles moved in.We were a loving family and we cared about each other ,some of my siblings loved each other a bit more than normaly but we were not bothered by it as long as they kept it secret.The farm was imense and many people worked on it and many mades took care of the house.They all lived in the village close by and came there daily.
But before this i was all alone ,no one could hear me or see me becouse to them I was just a speck of dust and I became depressed quickly.One day it became so unbearable that i decided to end it all and find a quick way to die painless and fast.And so while I was thinking one of the young boys that was working on our farm walked by me in his flipflops.I could see the sweat on his foot and the sexy way he walked. I have seen him before but not like this, the flipflop sucked all the sweat from his sole in the shape of his foot leaving a wet foot print on the old and used flipflop that got deeper with his every step leaving it a bit more damaged every day.I was entranced by the smell that was amplificated by the fact that his shoes were made of plastic and smelled horribly .
And finnaly I found a way to end my suffering. When he took them of I would jump on them and let myself be squashed under his glorious foot,and so i did.I Iayed there motionless waiting for him to put them back on .The flip flop was old and smelled like sweat.It was also sticky so once i did this there was no way back.And then I saw him coming,I counted his steps and waited patiently .I saw his foot come over me. He stood barefoot on the grass and now came to take his flipflops back after his brake.As his foot got closer to me i could see it better and better,every individual speck of grass that he trembled and dust he gathered on it. As everything around me became dark I close my eyes and took in air through my nose so I can feel his smell one more time and then he fully put his foot in.I was surrounded by the warm flesh of his foot sole and I could fill his sweat on my body. He then lifted his foot and took his first step. I felt nothing but the presure of his foot I could open my eyes ,I was still alive! This ment i was not only small but also invulnerable to the world around me.I always avoided the other people and animals fearing that I would die but I was wrong .Under his foot it was hot and sticky but the smell was amazing.I was no longer depressed. I took in all the air around me and opened my mouth to lick his foot. All the anger was gone and I could feel a warm feeling in my body.My penis was the hardest it ever was and not only that by somehow I managed to get stuck to his foot which was even sweatier than his flipflop and remained like this for some time.Thankfully for me he didn’t take to many showers and he only washed his feet at the farm so I enjoyed the most of it.
From there on I was fearless.After I got of his foot I learned how to climb with ease and I adapted to the pleasured life of a tiny man surrounded by giants.
But then something unexpected happened.A car stooped in front of the house and out of it stepped my family wich later moved in.I was scared not knowing if I wanted to be descovered or not but I did not know that the real fun was about to begin
Chapter End Notes:
More will come soon