- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Just a little story that i thought of

Max came back from school. It was quite boring as no one talked to him. He went straight to his room. He took his backbag off and layed down on his bed. He was watching some youtube videos about some video games he played in his freetime. He was never interested in new games he was only interested in old retro games and that wasnt very interesting in his school. Max was thinking to himself uf he should atleast try the game that everyone was talking about. He knew that it was a multiolayer battle royale game something he actually quite disliked. He downloaded it yesterday so he could play it today. He walked towards his console and turned it on. It didnt took long till he started to play it. Quickly he got killed as he was confused and already didnt want to play it again, but max play for a whole hour trying to find atleast what makes it so popular. He gave up and turned the console off. He just couldnt get how this game was so popular. Filled with frustration he fell in his bed wishing that he could be popular. He fell asleep soon after.

 

Max woke up after a good rest. He tried to stretch himself but he wasnt able to. Max opened his eyes. He got a shock as he sae that he wasnt in his room again. He saw symboles on blue fibre infront of him. Suddenly it clicked. It was actually a pair of socks that were hanging infront of him. He realised that he was in some kind of store. He then heard how the store door got unlocked. It didnt took long till you heard people entering. Suddenly the whole row you were trapped shaked. Someone must have taken a pair from your row. One after another was taken from the row and it didnt really took long till the ones infornt of him got taken too. You finally were able to get a look  at the store. You noticed that it was a merch store full with objects from several games.  He looked at the checkout seeing a long line of people standing to pay. Mostly it were kids around 12-14 standing there. They were all buying objects from the same game. The same game he played earlier to be exact. His observation got interrupted by a boy grabbing him. "The last pair wow they are really popular thank god I got a pair" the boy said. He had brown long hair wearing a supreme hoodie. He looked like about 13 year old and he was quite well build. Max just came to realize that he most probably is a pair of socks too! The boy proceed to the cash register to pay for him. "So awesome i will never take you off" the boy whispered in excitement. Max was horrified. He couldnt be trapped as a pair of socks for this boy he never met. But as the boy payed for him he got put into a bag and so his future was sealed...