- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So here's the second chapter! Enjoy!

     For as long as Lynn can remember, she has been at the Divine palace and never at any other place. She stayed in her room and only left it to eat and bathe. Millenia of being sheltered has aroused a curiosity inside Lynn for the world outside and below.

     From her fellow Goddesses she has heard tales of the humans who lived in the mortal world. She heard tales of heroic knights rescuing princesses, slaying dragons, and claiming entire kingdoms. The stories of the mortals delighted her so much that even the mundane things they did in everyday mortal life fascinated her since she has never seen anything in her life aside from her room and the palace of the Goddesses.

     Whenever she expresses her desire of wanting to visit the mortal world to her sisters they would tell her that it is not a good idea to go there since she is far too young. They promised her that she can go there when she's a few thousand years older.

     "But I'm already 13,000 years old!" said Lynn, tring to persuade her sisters "I want to meet the humans and see them for myself."

     Her constant pleas were at first brushed off calmly but as she pleaded and pleaded their responses became more heated. Avoiding the wrath of her older sisters, Lynn stopped knowing that begging her sisters won't help her.

     Her curiosity turned to longing and that longing turned to obsession. When her sisters were asleep she sneaked out of her room and headed to the Divine gate that separated the world of the mortals from the Godesses.

     She stepped inside the empty chamber expecting to find a gate or an exit of some sort but she could not find one. Lynn noticed that in the center of the room was a circle. She stepped inside of it while thinking of the mortal world of Eran. Lynn felt herself sucked up as her vision blurred and eventually receded to darkness.

     The journey was rough even for a Goddess such as Lynn. She kept her eyes closed the whole time. It felt as though she were flying across the planes at incredible speed. Then her bare feet touched ground.

---------------

     As soon as Lynn felt the ground at her feet she moved her toes for a bit still hesitating to open her eyes. The ground felt like nothing she has ever felt before. It's soft but brittle.

     Lynn gathered the courage to open her eyes little by little. As she opened her eyes she was met with a view of blue above her head. She can tell that the wind was quite strong since her black hair was dancing as the breeze flowed past her. She scanned the area with her beautiful brown eyes that most of her sisters come to envy the beauty of. She noticed that there are strange white wisps of smoke floating around the vicinity. Some of the wisps float at arround her thighs just were her white toga ends. The highest of the wisps just float at the height of her chest were the small nubs of her breasts are.

     "Strange." thought Lynn "I thought there would be more humans here. I don't see any."

     Lynn took her first step forward and felt the crack of the ground beneath her foot. "Do the humans have to step around this ground so often? They must have the dirtiest feet!" she thought to herself

     Lynn took a few more forward steps as she looked around(which ended the life of one fanatical farmer and his crying wife). After a few steps she concluded that she was lost and began to panic. She must've been transported to a different world. Or worse. An entirely different realm!

     Lynn looked everywhere craning her head but she only saw the unfamiliar color of the blue sky.

     "Okay don't panic." said Lynn trying to control her breathing "My sisters will wake up and see that I'm not there and they'll find for me. Right?"

     Having calmed down a bit Lynn observed the mysterious world she has gotten into. Blue, white, and green seems to be the main color theme here. She has not payed much attention to the ground so she crouched down so low that her knees touched her face.

     The ground Lynn saw was not only green but a mixture of other colors as well. There was blue grey and many others. The ground was also uneven some parts reached up to her pinky toe. She looked back and saw that she leaves very distinct footprints in the ground a few centimeters(Goddess metric system) deep.

     With not much else to do she traced her fingers on the soft ground making silly shapes of random things that came into her mind. As she traced her finger along, she noticed a patch of grey dirt that stood out.

     It's round in shape and has a few noticeable elevations here and there. Upon closer inspection the top of those elevations were assorted in color. Lynn moved a bit closer dragging her feet into the ground and brought her head in to inspect it.

     Lynn saw numerous structures! They couldn't be natural since they look like the castles and buildings and houses in the books  about mortals back at her home!

     Lynn lets out a gasp in shock as soon as she realizes her situation.

Chapter End Notes:

I'll try to bring out Ch 3 which is the perspective of the humans ASAP!

Hope you guys like it! Please leave a review and tell me what you think if you have the time!