- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy

"Okay you two. Scrap away everything from the temple of Allura. But do it... as politely as possible. We don't want to anger her."

Matt barked orders to the men who hasn't gotten anything to do yet. Since Lynn's departure, they regarded it as if a storm has just passed by and they were making repairs and body counts. Matt stopped and thought for while. Why the hell was he leading this whole town again?

"Hey why the hell are you leading this whole town again?" asked a man

"My thoughts exactly." whispered Matt

He turned around to address the man who asked the question and thought of something up.

"Oh I'm sorry!" he said in a sarcastic voice "Who was in charge of this town again? Anybody? Can someone tell me because I forgot."

"The priest does." said the same man "And you're no priest."

"Ah yes of course! I am no priest indeed. I am just a scholar who came from another town after all. I forgot that we have a theocratic government! How silly of me!" he said with a hint of drama on his voice, like an underpaid actor in the theatre "Listen buddy, were you asleep 30 minutes ago during the whole thing that happened earlier?"

"Uhh... n-"

"You're not. Correct." Matt interrupted "So you saw what came by yes?"

"Uhmm... Goddess Lynn?"

"Yes exactly! Goddess Lynn!" Matt grabs the man's shoulders as he said this "A literal goddess! I mean did you see the size of her? She's an absolute unit!"

"Hehe yeah she is. Also, did you see the size of her va-"

"Yes I did! And it was glorious. But aside from that you know what word also describes her?" Matt said

"Se-"

"TERRIFYING!" Matt screamed "That wonderful thing you saw? It can end us with a small movement."

The man thought for a solid 5 seconds before his expression changes to shock and realization.

"Holy shit you're right! Her nipple is probably the size of this town right?"

"Who knows? But more importantly why were we saved?" Matt asked the man with his hands on his shoulder still

"Because of... me?"

"No not you." Matt lets go of his shoulders to turn to the crowd watching "Me! Because only I can speak to her! I may not be a priest but that does not mean I cannot rule this town! I am more than any priest or bishop! Can they speak to the Goddesses? They only claim to do so! But now you have witnessed me speak to a literal Goddess! I am no priest! I am a Prophet! Hence, I am the rightful ruler of this town because the Goddesses speak through me!"

There are murmurs in the crowd.

"Praise be to Matt!" shouted a voice in the crowd

The crowd finally made up their mind. He was the only person who could speak to Lynn after all, he must be a prophet.

"Praise be to Matt!" shouted the Crowd in unison

Matt smiled in triumph as he basks in glory. He was treated horribly by his parents, peers, professors, and exes but now, he feels like a hero.

"Don't praise me! Praise the all-powerful! Lynn!" said Matt gesturing to the sky

"Praise be to Lynn! Praise be to Lynn! Praise be to Lynn!"

"Alright alright. Get back to work or I'll call her back to stomp the hell out of you people."

-------------------

"Matt told me this was fun..." said Lynn while laying on her backside at the ocean which is a glorifed puddle to her. The sun is still beating down on her bare front body and she feels as if millions of people broke their promises of not watching her strip down and bathe. The water was at least cold and refreshing but it barely reached half of her body. The ocean floor was also uneven and she can feel some sharp rocks in her butt and other sensitive places

"Mortals are amazing. They can live in a flawed world prosperously without little to no problems. While I, a Goddess, can't even find comfort." said Lynn reflecting while semi submerged in water "Also, their water tastes bad. It kinda tastes like my sister's cooking."

She watched the low lying clouds drift lazily above her enormous form. Compared to her, they look like tiny puffs of smoke puffed out from a cigarette. It was in mortal beliefs that the Goddesses lived in Grand Palaces high above the clouds. That of course was absolutely debunked when the first Goddess who came down to Earth completely shattering that belief. They realized that Goddesses cannot possibly fit on the largest clouds be it normal white clouds or the large storm clouds. If their bodies are larger than clouds then surely their palaces can't also possibly be built there.

Lynn raised her arm that stretched for miles up in the air and reached for the clouds. The clouds broke and stirred as the wind from the sudden shift of the mass of her limb blew winds that disturbed the clouds making them vanish.

Lynn frowned as her hand merely passed through the clouds. Her hand becomes a little moist but Lynn barely noticed it as her hand was already wet from the ocean.

"Aw... I thought they would feel like cotton..." whispered Lynn "This world is not that great. I suppose that is why the Goddesses are considered a higher form of life then. Maybe having a good planet means bigger life. And having a bad planet means smaller life?"

Lynn pondered this hypothesis as her hand swirls miles in the air.

"I want to go home..."

She begins to stand up.

----------------------

"Capn' I see land ahead!"

"What? We're not suppos' to be seeing land in a few hours!" said Capn'

"But I see its beaches sir! It's like that one white sand beach in that tropical island we went to a few months ago but this one is... bigger."

The Capn' puts down his quill and heads over up to the deck of the ship to see this supposed island that just materialized suddenly. He's not a local but he's traded on this kingdom for many years now and this is the thousandth time he has sailed here to do so.

"Gimme yer spyglass." Capn' said going up the stairs.

"You won't need it sir. We're miles away from it but you can see it sir."

"Yeah right quit drinkin' at dayli- holy mother of pearl..." said the Capn' as his jaw drops

It's miles away alright. But it already towers above them casting a giant shadow that makes the ship look like it's experiencing a storm.

"See sir..."

"I bloody see it. Crowe!" barked Capn'

"Aye Capn'?" said a man on top of the crow's nest

"S'there any way around this?" asked Capn'

"I don't think so Capn', it stretches out like a godammn continent." answers Crowe looking out left and right

"You say that this is a new island?" asked Capn'

"I just think so sir." said the sailor

"Well I bloody haven't seen those kinds of mountainous shores yet so it bloody as well might be."

Indeed the shores are as white marble. The whole island. No. This is too big to be an island. The whole continent must be full of more riches. If he were somehow able to get those riches for himself he will not only be rich, but he will be famous as the man who has discovered new land.

"Sir? What do we do sir?" asked the sailor

"We have mining equipment here aye?" asked Capn'

"Y-yes sir. I believe so." said the sailor. He turns around to order some of the crew without work "You lot without any work and are just lollygagging around break open one of our deliveries of mining equipment! Hope you bootstraps know how to dig cus we got more work to do so chop chop!"

The meek sailor suddenly shouting roused up some of the sailors who were just staring into the large expanse if white land ahead of them.

"Ye read me mind lad. Ye read me mind." said Capn' putting his hands on the wheel "Lower all masts and full speed ahead! We're wasting daylight!"

The sails unfurl and the ship reaches its top speed in seconds. The island looks incredibly large, its shores seem to be entitely composed of tall mountains made of those white marble like material. It's already large at a distance but after a few hours of travel it's ginormous. The crew are looking at shores more that a hundred meters above sea level. Maybe even a thousand.

"Take the wheel lad." said Capn' "Find us a place to dock."

"Y-yes sir." said the sailor grabbing the wheel and stands on his tippy toes to find a good docking area.

Capn' saunters over to the bow and just stares upwards toward the looming landmass. It's impossibly huge. He takes a deep breath and through all his mucus and snot covering his nasal passages he smells something. Not of the sea, not of the seagulls pooping in his hat again, not the smell of dirty swab water. But a person's smell, and it radiates around the whole area. It smells like sweat.

"You lads smell that?" said Capn' covering his nose

"Yes sir... it's been here since we got closer to the island." said a sailor with a towel covering his face.

"Bloody hell. There must be a lot of spices over those mountains for it to be like this." said Capn' trying to smell it again so he can get used to it "Good thing. People buy those things for food. The nutters."

The smell reminds him during most days under the sweltering heat of cloudless sailing. The sailors sweat cause them to smell not... as good. But it's not that... this is slightly different. He remembers, when a runaway rich lady asked for a ride she paid with work and money. Yes that was it. When she came reporting to him after a days work, that's what it smelt like. Lady sweat.

"Send a rowboat! We don't know if there's rocks underneath! Lower the anchors!" yelled Capn'

The men did as they were told. The anchor was lowered a good distance before it hit the bottom. They were in pretty deep waters. Two rowboats were dropped with 10 men each all carrying pickaxes. Capn' tagged along. He wanted to be the first to set foot on new land.

"Heave! Ho! Heave! And hoooold!" said Capn' raising his hands in a fist to stop "This is far enough. 5 of you start mining here in the rowboat. Other 5 come with me. The other boat help the miners!"

The men began hrabbing their pickaxes and over to the base of the mountainous shore but Capn' stopped them.

"Hold on lads. I'll be the first." said Capn' reaching a hand out. Up close the land seems to be made of dry rock. Though the color, structure, and sheer size of it all is really what baffles him.


His hand connects and when he expected hardness, it was actually really soft and rubbery. His hands pressed down and it was able to sink a few centimeters deep beforethe density of it stops his hand from being pushed down further. The rest of the crew saw this and pressed their hands on the wall with the same reaction of surprise as their captain.

"What the hell is this?" said Capn' shaking his head "To hell with it! Just mine it! Might be useful. Who knows? You folks that I picked, we climb this thing!"

The crewmates with the pickaxes started hitting the strange material with their pickaxes.

"Boss? It just... bounces back."

"What?"

"Look." the crewmate hits the soft material. Sure enough it bounces back. It looks like it digs in a few inches but it returns into its normal shape after the pickaxes is removed.

"Use your knives men. Cut those things out." ordered Capn' looking up at the steep shores "On me now!"

As the crewmates carves pieces of the strange material and loading it into bags Capn' and the select few begin scaling up the shores. Thankfully the shores have a few grooves they can put their fingers into. Some grooves can even fit their whole body. The men used these places to rest and take a breather from the gruelling climb.

After a while the smell began to grow stronger and stronger. It's like they were nearing the source of it all.

"Y'know. I'm starting to like the smell." said one crewmate "Remind me of me wife when we are having the fun fun times."

"You're sick." said another nearly slipping on a rock "Then again I know what you mean."

"Quiet!" said Capn' "Ye hear that?"

It was a steady rhythm. Like continous small explosions that don't seem to stop. It was probably a volcano.

"Oh yeah. I've noticed that before we even got here by boat. You should get your ears checked Capn'." said the crewmate

"What?" said Capn' cleaning his ears

"Nothing. I'll keep climbing now." said the crewmate

Half an hour has passed and they haven't even reached the halfway mark yet. They reach one of those large grooves to drink water and eat their rations. Looking down they were already more than a hundred meters up but they still haven't reached at least 1/3 the way. Their ship looks like a small toy boat and the boats look like dots from where they stand.

"This is getting silly." said a crewmate starting a fire to cook his beans "The sun's up high and is beating us down and we haven't even reached the midpoint yet."

"Aye... but it's too late to turn back now..." said Capn' "Put that fire out. We're climbing again in 3 minutes."

They climbed again when Capn' saw something.

"Blimey! What on earth is that?!" said Capn' pointing at a large plant-like formation. It's huge. 5 men can circle around its base and maybe a nearly hundred men must be stacked to reach its top. Its trunk is black and the top that must be close to 100 feet has no foliage.

"Seriously Capn'? You haven't noticed that like... a few hours ago?" said a crewmate going past him "Maybe you should re-"

The island shook. So great that it made the seemingly immovable trees bend and sway. The crewmate who was speaking lost his grip and fell screaming. They were not halfway but that fall would still be fatal even if they landed on water.

Capn' and some of the crew held on for dear life while the weak ones fell to their doom. With one final quake, Capn' felt his insides jolt as the whole island rises.

The crew mining down at the shore watched as the rest of the island hidden by hundreds of meters of sea water suddenly resurface. The removal of this much mass causes a vacuum which capsizes all the boats and drags the boats to where the island once was. The people lucky enough to swim away was eventually killed by an immeasurable amount of water crashing down on them causing them to sink further or even causing head trauma from the height it was dropped.

The main ship's anchor was broken by the immense strength of the vacuum left by the island's wake. It slowly made its way under the rising island. As the rest of the island was lifted they were surprised to see another was just beyond it. One that was even higher and taller. They watch overhead as a length of the island loomed over them stretching towards the sky. As they watch it stretch upwards they finally see the end to this seemingly endless mass. It ended with 5 tips connected to one larger mass. This whole island... this whole continent that they were viewing from afar... was an arm.

They look to their bow and see the giant's large armpit with its folds stretching as the arm stretches. That was the source of the smell this entire time. This giant was under the heat of the sun and was sweating so much that the musk permeated a vast majority of the ocean. They stare at the gigantic armpit for a while, take their last breaths, and die as a large drop of water fall on their ship from the hand.

The Capn' once again felt his stomach lurch as the rising stopped. He opens his eyes and sees a haze. A fog... some kind of mist... he was above the clouds. He took a deep breath of relief, but he couldn't. He was too high up and oxygen levels are low and mostly he was sucking in water vapor. Some of the crewmates fell as they lost consciousness from the lack of oxygen.

Capn' exhaled his breath and held on as the hand swirled around and around. They were travelling at a very fast speed. Faster than any other man has ever travelled before. The others couldn't hold on any longer. They let go. It was only Capn' and some nameless sailor left.

The swirling stopped. Capn' was losing his breath now. He felt the hand lower but this time much slower and more gentle. He can breathe again as the altititude lowers and lowers.

"Sir... sir... are you al-"

Their center of gravity once again returns to normal as the island lands... with a loud bang... it sounded like it landed on a solid mass this time. The 2 were knocked on their stomachs and takes a while to recover.

"What the hell?" said Capn' "Where are we?"

"Oh my... she's... beautiful..." said the sailor "Capn'... this island... is beautiful."

"What are ye yappin' abou-" he stands up and nearly falls back again as soon as he sees what the sailor was talking about.

Beauty. That was what he was looking at. It's a face. They were looking at the most beautiful face they have ever seen. And it is also the largest. Her face spans many miles and covers their whole 180 degree field of view. Smooth white skin, beautiful brown eyes, and black hair that splayed floating in the ocean beyond.

"Is this... a siren... I didn't know they were so... big."

"No lad. This is a goddess." said Capn' turning to his left. He sees a white mountain with a pink hill on top. It's her right breast. Based on the relative size of the breast and delicate and doll-like features of her face he was looking at a young goddess. Still, that does not stop him from lusting over here.

"The legends were true then. Sienna has returned." said Capn' never being so wrong in his entire life

"Indeed she has sir..." said the sailor looking at both her face and her large nipple

The goddess' eye seemingly looks at them. Those large brown orbs that can fill an entire sky staring at them.

"Um... sir?"

"Has she seen us?" said Capn' half worried and half excited

Her whole continent of a body adjusts as she gets up sitting. Her hand lowers from her breast to her pussy.

The men watched her right hand finger combs her hair while closing her eyes.

"Hmm... something's itchy down there..." says the loud whispering voice of the goddess. She turns around and scans the area "I guess no one will see?"

The men now realized where they are based in the smell alone. They were at her pussy. Though they are the other side of the scratching hand so they couldn't see her hole in all its glory.

"Sir... I want to see it." said the Sailor

"What? You can't!" said the Capn' holding on as the mere scratching of the goddess was like an earthquake.

"I can. Sir... it's an honor... this is where I want to die." said the sailor nodding. He lets go.

He got his last wish. He saw the giant goddess' fingers scratching her pussy. Though it is for an innocent purpose, it looke like she was trying to pleasure herself. The folds of her vulva contorting as her fingers move up and down. Her clitoris swelling just a little bit from the satisfying sensation of getting rid of an itch. Her aroma. That is all he senses as he crashes down into the water.

"What the..." says Capn' his groins are throbbing hard right now. "Oh... might as well then too aye?"

Chapter End Notes:

This was fun! Please please pleaaaase! Leave a review!