- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Weee woooo! Enjoy!

     "What? Again? How?" asked Lynn in a mix of frustration and amazement. It was Matt's 5th guess and his 10th score.

     "10-0 Lynn." said Matt getting kinda bored but watching Lynn was getting really funny. "Hey uhhh I'm getting tired of this Lynn. Can we play another time?"

     "Awwww!" said Lynn "Fine. Answer my question first! How'd you get them right?"

     "Well..." said Matt scratching his head "You picked "forest" twice, I may not see what you're seeing but I see where you're going, your clues are pretty obvious, being pretty big gives you disadvantages such as not being able to see more specific details in the land which makes your things more general. That's about it I guess."

     Lynn was amazed. Her giant eyes glimmered in admiration. She never thought that a mortal could outsmart and beat a goddess such as herself and that despite their size, they are capable of more complicated thoughts than expected. Her expectations were set too low by her sisters.

     "I don't really get it but... that sounds really smart Matt!" said Lynn "Do the others want to play?"

     "Uhhhh..." Matt turned around to see that the rest of the crowd was making an X symbol with their arms and shaking their heads. "I don't think they do. Sorry. They look pretty tired from all the earthquakes."

     "Oh right! Must be really shaky down there." said Lynn's voice shaking the ground as she speaks. "I think that the longer I stay here the more I endager you guys huh? Also, I can't get back home just staying here with you guys."

     "Ya think?" thought Matt. Matt has confirmed that his inner thoughts can't be heard by Lynn. "It's about time."

     "Oh you're leaving?" asked Matt sounding upset "Where are you going exactly?"

     Now that Matt has thought of it he doesn't know what the hell Lynn was. He just jumped into the conclusion that a girl of this size was a divine being from the heavens. Her name did ring a bell though.

     "Home! I'm going home!" said Lynn excitedly. "I don't know how to get there but I'll manage."

     "Oh where do you live? We can point which direction." said Matt

     "Oh I already know where." said Lynn pointing her mountain range sized finger upwards. "Just a matter of how."

     "Up..... You're from Celestia?!" asked Matt in shock. There were a few 'That explains a lot' reactions from the crowd. The books said that the goddesses were great but Matt thought it was great in power not size.

     "Yeah that's the place! You know the place?" asked Lynn.

     "O-of course! The realm of the Goddesses!" said Matt. Matt tried to remember his mnemonics. Lilith for Lily, goddess of flowers. Sienna, the S is for sex, goddess of love. Ashlyn for ash, goddess of fire. Jules sounds like jewels, goddess of gems. Lynn the last born, goddess of youth.

     "Hold on. You're Lynn? THE Lynn? The Lynn on the Second Sacred Texts Chapter 7 Verse 8? The Goddess of Youth, Innocence, Games, and Coconuts?"

     Lynn blushed at the mention of coconuts. She never wanted to have that domain but her sisters didn't want to be the Patron of coconuts so they pushed it on to Lynn, the youngest. But she was more impressed that Matt knew and seemingly memorized the Sacred texts.

     "Please. Don't mention coconuts again." said Lynn "You know a lot Matt."

    "Well yeah. We were all crammed with it at some point in our lives. Also I major Religion." said Matt "I mean... uhhh sorry for talking so casually to you now Lynn... I didn't know you were a goddess."

     "No no no it's okay. It feels natural. We're friends right?" said Lynn

     "I suppose so..."said Matt uneasily "Well... if you want to find a way home I suggest you go in the direction behind you. That'll lead you to Yhaun. They're big in magic stuffs and I believe they have one of the few temples around here that worships you."

     "Your town doesn't worship me?" asked Lynn, her expression darkening.

     "I uhhh... we don't we worship... Allura... it's the only temple here." said Matt noticing her change in tone "Ummm... does that offend y-"

     Lynn slammed her fist in the ground creating a shockwave that swept Matt off of his feet. It was a light slam but it had enough power to make all the people in a 1 mile radius from the impact zone fall to their butts.

     "You dare not pay tribute to your goddess?" said Lynn in a deep and imposing tone "Know your place mortals!"

     "W-w-we're sorry Ly- Goddess!" pleaded Matt covering his face with his arms "When we rebuild the temple we're gonna rebuild it in your name! Right guys?"

     Various screams of agreement were heard from the crowd. "They said yes!"

     "Hehe. Just kidding" giggled Lynn "That's what my sisters would say."

     "Oooohhhh youuuuu!" said Matt pointing at Lynn's face "I knew it! Not even goddesses talk in that weird deep voice!"

     "Awww was it too obvious?" asked Lynn

     "Well kinda. The others are freaking out so it must have been at least somewhat believable." answered Matt getting up

     "But really though. Word of advice, be very nice to my sisters. Or else." said Lynn "But! It'll be very unlikely that they'll go here."

     "Noted." said Matt

     "Well... it was nice meeting you Matt and company." said Lynn with a smile "I hope I see all of you again."

     "Same here from all of us." said Matt "Take care. Uhhhh... we have a lot of repairs to do."

     "And a lot of bodies to bury." thought Matt

     "Oh sorry... hehe. I'd love to help but I might cause more trouble than help."

     Lynn stood up to her full height once again. The mortals had seen this many times already but they can't get used to her sheer immensity. Her white toga fluttered revealing her pussy down below as if to say goodbye.

     "Oh one more thing." said Matt

     "Hm?"

     "You'll have to cross an entire ocean to get there. So why don't you take a swim first?"

     "An ocean? Oh! Those big bodies of water?" said Lynn in excitement

     "Big for us yeah. Like a bathtub for you." said Matt.

     "Okay! I will! Bye Matt!" said Lynn. She began walking towards the direction Matt had told her to go.

     Matt waited until Lynn was far before he spoke.

     "Man. Lynn taking a bath... I wanna watch that." said Matt

     "We all do son. We all do." said the old man watching Lynn's titanic frame in the horizon

     "Welp. Move it people! We got work to do. Gotta build that temple ASAP!" said Matt clapping his hands

----------------------------

     Lynn walked a short distance away from the town. She nonchalantly stepped on the Shademirk forest she had used in her earlier game of I spy. The forest was now but a large 15km footprint that is about 1km in depth. The following step made her kick the Krag peaks, a mountain that she also used on her game, just a single slight nudge of her big toe caused the large 1800 meter mountain that has stood for over a thousand years to crumble like an anthill.

     People who were on the far roads evacuating their cities and towns watched as this girl, young in appearance but the most beautiful they have ever seen, absentmindedly destroy literal landscapes, once proud cities, and the lives of mortals who were unlucky(or lucky) enough to to be caught in her stride. The luckier ones get a glimpse under her short white toga. They were greeted by pussy that literally filled their sky. Hairless and a nice flesh pink, it was tons and tons of vaginal flesh right above their heads. Her virginity was evident, even though at it's current size and state of her massive womanhood was 7km in length and about 100m in width, it was relatively tight and has not seen much action in its lifetime. Right beside it was her massive butthole about 2.5km in diameter it loomed over the mortals below like a large maw of a foul monster.

     Even her most private and smallest parts dwarf the mountains and cities of the area. She could probably fit them all inside her vagina and still have room for more. The highest mountain are barely taller than her clitoris, and it's not even at its full size yet.

     Several unaware feet crushes later, Lynn has arrived at her destination. Ahead of her, the plains of green finally ends and opens to a sea of blue. It's... not as impressive as she thought it would be. It was bigger than her personal bath tub sure but the palace had a larger bath tub made to accomodate all the goddesses in a bath.

     "It's kinda small..." said Lynn getting to the shores and squats down. She put her finger on the water to test the temperature and the depth of the water. The temperature was fine but the depth was... shallow. The water does not even reach the first joint. "It's so shallow too..."

-------------

     "Evacuate! Evacuate! Women and children first!" said one of the Crownsguard waving his arms to guide the evacuees to the wagons leading away from the city. Today has been a day. The quakes of the giant's footsteps warned them before the neighbouring town's message of a gigantic girl coming towards them.

     "Quickly!" said the guard. The quakes are getting louder and louder. He looked around, he hasn't seen his wife and daughter get on a wagon yet. He was promised that the families of the guards would get on first. The footsteps began to shake the houses and other buildings. Pans and pots falling can be heard from the houses though no one is there to pick it up. It's hopeless. He hasn't seen this giant yet but he can already feel that whatever it may be, whatever its intention, it has made him the most scared he has ever been.

     "Travis! Travis!" said a voice. It's her. Thank the goddesses. She was holding Jules in the hand. There is still hope.

     "Get in the wagon! There is no-" his words were interrupted by a loud boom followed by a strong earthquake. Then, a shadow began to envelop the whole city. She has arrived. Travis can only see her silhoutte. She was jn the direction of the sun. The only detail he can make out is her size. All the mountains in the world stacked up can't possibly match her size. "Heleina! Get going-"

     A strong gust of wind suddenly blew from the direction of the giant. Her frame was getting lower and lower. She was lowering herself and that simple action is causing this wind stronger than most storms they ever faced. Roofs tore off from buildings and glass shattered from the pressure. The wagon Heleina was boarding nearly tipped over from this gale of feminine scented wind. Yes, the smell. It's her smell. It reminds Travis of his daughter, only more powerful and more... arousing. Travis cleared his head he need to keep his family safe.

     Travis decided to run away from his post. He pushed over the wagon driver and took control over the cart his family was in.

     "Travis why would y-" said Heleina in shock

     "I don't care! I won't lose both of you!" said Travis. This was treason. His head would get chopped off because of this.

     The giant's arm moved to the ocean. Her monolithic finger would crash down to the ocean. At that size... the ocean would... no... they can still get out of this.

     Travis looked away to focus on his driving. He heard a loud thundering clap. Her finger had touched the water. Then the ground shook again, her digit has touched the ocean floor.

     "Travis! Stop! It's too late!" shouted Heleina in tears "Please... it's over..."

     Travis felt tears run down from his cheek as well. He pulled the reins and the horse stopped. He got out from the coach and came inside the wagon with his family.

     Heleina was hugging Jules in her arms while sobbing. Jules still being 6 years old didn't understand what was happening.

     "Daddy? Are we going to die?" asked Jules with tears welling up on her eyes

     "No no no sweetie." said Travis with more tears dripping from his chin at this point. The sound of rushing water can be heard outside. "We're just going to go to a better place okay?"

     Travis hugged his family. This is the last time he'll feel their warmth. Their love. He wished that he hadn't always been busy so he could spend more time with his daughter. He began crying loudly knowing that his daughter will never grow up to be a woman.

     The sound of water now drowned their cries of sorrow. The sound of buildings getting consumed by the waves and crumbling towers collapsing was heard. Travis and his family was swept away in the tsunami caused by Lynn's finger along with the thousands of people living in this city and many other cities unlucky enough to be in the coast.

-----------

     "At least the teperature is okay." said Lynn shaking her finger dry. "I'll go take a swim!"

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you guys like that! Leave a review! It helps out a lot.

Look forward to the inevitable beach chapter ;)