- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm back. 

     "Uhhhhh..."

     This whole thing has been touching and all but... what can they do? They're all less than ants to Lynn. She can't even see each individual person that's down there. She only knows people are there because Matt tells her so. But still, friends are nice to have.

     "W-well... I've always wanted to play with my friends..." said Lynn blushing

     Matt looked around at the crowd gathered around him. He shrugged his shoulders in confusion. Some people gave him a thumbs up telling him to go with it. Who knows what she would do if Matt denied. She can kiss the town and wipe out everything and everyone there leaving no trace of a town. She can even gently blow and building could be torn from their foundations and of course, killing the people there.

     "Erm... what?" asked Matt just to be sure. The crowd of newly converted followers were flailing their arms in an attempt to make Matt take back what he said. Matt ignored them "A game? Now?"

     "Y-yes! A game. Friends do that yes?" said Lynn shyly. Her sisters never played with her. They always said that they busy and that playing was only for the lowly mortals which is strange because Lynn was also the Goddess of Games. "Do you know any games?" Not a very good Goddess of Games mind you.

     "Okay then Lynn. If you say so. One second please." said Matt scratching his head. He turned to the crowd.

     "What the hell do I play with her? I can't play Patty cake and the like! She'll crush me... and the whole town with a finger!" said Matt

     "There are other games that don't need physical contact boy..." said the Old man who became the self-appointed crowd's representative. "Like... Rock, paper, scissors. What else..."

     "Arm wrestling?" said a man in the crowd. They all looked at him. "Sorry."

     "Any more INSIGHTFUL suggestions?" said the old man.

     "Ooooo ooo! I spy!" said a boy about the age of 8

     "Play I spy with Lynn." said the old man

     "Got it. I spy. I can do this." said Matt

     "Oh! And try to lose lots of times. Lynn might have a bad temper." said the old man.

     "Psssh. It's okay. I wasn't planning on doing my best on a kid anyway." said Matt. He turned and looked at Lynn. Matt flinched too see that her eye was covering the whole sky. It was amazing and strangely calming. It was still a few kilometers up in the air but the size of it makes it feel like it's so close. The giant eye strained to try and see the mortals below to no avail. They were too infinitisimal for Lynn.

     "Oh my..." said Matt. He felt his very existence be put into shame. He was too small, too insignificant compared to this little girl. But this... makes him strangely aroused.

     Lynn's eye blinked a few times. Some of the eyelashes grazed the outside of the town making deep grooves in the Earth. The tip of one eyebrow(which was thicker than a building) hit the temple's bell tower, the tallest building in town. The tower was easily destroyed by this simple action. The falling debris came crashing down on the people below who were too mesmerized by the Goddess to react quickly enough. Lynn didn't even notice any of this happened.

     They notice as the eye began to back away a few thousand meters. Once again they see Lynn's cute and innocent face.

     "What's Patty cake?" she said with a pout

     "Oh right. She can hear me." said Matt. "It's a game that we can't possibly play."

     "Awww... why not?" asked Lynn with a genuine look of confusion

     "Because we need to touch hands." said Matt

     Lynn blushed.

     "I-I... I don't mind touching hands with you... you're my friend after all." said Lynn fidgeting causing a small tremor

     Matt put his hand on his face.

     "Not like that Lynn. I meant that you'll crush me and the others when we touch hands." said Matt

     "Oh." said Lynn

     The ground trembled as Lynn's body lurched forward. She lifted her arm from the ground. Her arm was covered in dirt, only these dirts were once entire mountains around the town turned to rubble by weight of Lynn's hand. She brought her hand above the town and extended her index finger.

     The people below panicked as Lynn's gigantic fingertip loomed above them. Compared to the eye which was breathtaking and beautiful her finger was breathtaking still but terrifying. Her eye was bigger by miles in diameter but her finger stretched on for miles and miles from tip to hand. It was like a monolithic pillar breaking the sky from the heavens. Lynn moved her finger closer to the town a few more kilometers until it only hovered for about hundreds of meters from the mortals down below. They didn't even try to escape. She is inevitable. No matter how far they run they will get caught in her sheer imensity.

     "I guess I would huh..." said Lynn. She quickly retracted her finger and brought her hand back to support her body. The mortals felt the ground shake once more as her arm was placed back where it was a miles from their town.

     Matt stood there terrified with his jaw agape. He looked once again at Lynn's face up in the heavens surrounded by wisps of clouds quickly blown away by her breathing. Her expression did not show she had bad intentions, nor does it show that she had fun doing that. She was just curious. Like a child that was poking a stick on an anthill wondering if the ants felt anything.

     "Hey. Lynn." said Matt

     "Hm?" said Lynn creating loud vibrations rumbling the Earth. Even her hum was that powerful.

     "Please. Don't do that again." said Matt

     "Do what again?" said Lynn with a confused look

     "The finger thing! You damn near crushed me!" said Matt raising his voice. The crowd was telling him to cool down lest he invoke her wrath but this time intentional wrath.

     "Oh right... sorry. I didn't think how scary that must have been. Won't happen again! I promise!" said Lynn making an X on her chest. Matt watched as her finger traced the "thin" fabric of her toga. It was amazing. Lynn's breast quickly popped up as the finger left it. Matt noticed that one of her nipples also swelled to be probably bigger than one of the nearby villages now. Matt shook his head.

     "Focus focus focus." said Matt with a slap each "Okay. You know how to play I spy?"

     "Yeah but I haven't played it with anyone yet. I only played it by myself..." said Lynn looking a little down

     "Good good. Uhhhh... I'll go first." said Matt. He began to think if he should let Lynn go first. No. He should test his boundaries.

     "Go ahead. I'm so excited! This is already so fun!" said Lynn excitedly

     "Okie dokie..." Matt looked around. The first thing he saw was the old man. "I spy with my little eye something..... old."

     "Excus-"

     "Something old huh?" boomed Lynn drowning the old man's voice "Any more clues?"

     "It's a he..." said Matt rethinking if he should have picked the old man "Oh and he looks like a prune!"

     "Now look here you piece of sh-"

     "Oh it's a person? Ummm..." said Lynn. She once again brought her head near the town once again giving the mortals the same view as earlier. "I can't see you guys though... you're too tiny. I can only see those small buildings."

     "Not too close Lynn!" said Matt. Lynn rose up again. "Okay... then I win. You can't find him."

     "What? No fair! Does it count since I'm literally looking at all of you guys? I just can't see you!" pleaded Lynn

     "No. I win. 1-0." said Matt with a smirk

     "No fa-" Lynn gave a smirk too "Okay then... two can play at that game."

     "Okay. Your turn." said Matt.

     The ground rumbled. Even stronger than when Lynn moved her arm. The mortals watched as her powerful arm pushed her whole upper body up higher and higher. They heard a crash and a powerful quake was felt. Another crash and another equally powerful quake followed. Matt and the crowd were panicking. They thought that maybe Matt has angered Lynn and now they'll feel her wrath. They watched the two sources of the sound which are her feet balance themselves to prepare for Lynn's rise. Matt saw once again Lynn's gigantic womanhood greet them unshamefully. Lynn's powerful legs began to carry her. Literally millions of tons were carried by her leg muscles. Soon her pussy was too far up in the sky to be seen without a telescope. Lynn has risen to her full height of 130km, cresting way higher than the clouds. The only part they can see clearly and that wasn't covered by clouds was her knees.

     "What have you done boy? Now we're going to die because you played her dirty like that!" said the old man grabbing Matt in the shoulders with a look of fear

     Lynn's pillar like legs began lifting her enormous foot. Due to her size it all seemed so slow. The town was soon enveloped in the shadow of her foot. The mortals looked up and saw that her bare feet was covered in the remains of what was once tall mountains, wide plains, deep valleys, and prosperous towns and cities all reduced to rubble.

     Matt closed his eyes part of him wanted to see the foot crash down on him but at this point, fear outweighed curiosity. After a few moments a loud crash was heard.

     Strange. Matt still felt alive and well. He could have swore that Lynn's foot was too large to miss an east target such as themselves. He slowly opened his eyes.

     Matt saw that the sky is now free of Lynn's right foot. He saw that Lynn was on the middle of her stride, her bare and spread pussy once again showed itself to the mortals down below though only to the ones with great vision as her pussy was about tens of miles in the air. Lynn's right foot that loomed over them earlier was now miles away from them. Lynn followed with her left foot and took another step.

     "Heh... let go of me gramps..." said Matt trying to act tough. "I know what I'm doing."

     "Y-you... you got lucky..." said the old man with deep wheezes. "She's finding for stuff we can't see. Just... give her the point okay?"

     "Depends. If I get it right I won't." said Matt with a nervous smirk

     "Hey! No getting help from others!" said Lynn. She was probably more than a hundred miles away already but she still seemed and sounded like she was near them.

     Lynn scanned the area far from Matt's town. If he can't see it he'll never get it right. Lynn heard her sisters say that the mortals were simple minded creatures incapable of complicated thoughts. She found something.

     Even though Lynn was far the mortals can see Lynn clear as day. They watched her body cutely jumped a little in excitement causing powerful tremors that finally made the temple collapse. She then crouched down and got on all fours showing her ass to the mortals. Even though she was clothed in a sense, her crack was visible through this thin silk. While the crowd was silently burning this image in their minds, Matt licked his finger and held his hand up.

     "She's west huh? Got it." said Matt

     Lynn quickly got up and excitedly and headed back to the town. What would take hours of travel took Lynn only 2 steps. She got back on all fours but in a different side of the town. Once again, Lynn's beautiful face filled their sky.

     "Okay Matt! Got it! You ready to lose?" said Lynn with a triumphant look in her face

     "No. Are you." said Matt

     "Ohhhh! Okay then!" said Lynn with a giggle "I spy with my little eye something gre-"

     "A forest." said Matt interrupting her

     "Hah! Nope! It was-" Lynn stopped to process what Matt said. "Wait... what did you say Matt?"

     "A forest. Specifically the Shademirk right?" said Matt

     "Y-yeah... correct. Shademirk? Yeah..." said Lynn in shock. She didn't know what Shademirk was but Matt was probably right. Matt was a genius!

     "2-0. Keep up Lynn." said Matt with a wide grin

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Hope you guys like it! Please leave a review. It really does help a lot.